main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallra turned after pushing the boat with Legolas. She noticed two people were gone, "Where's Merry and Pippin?!"

TAG: Link, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimil, Vana, Donvan

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: I pmed you

IC:

Vanawentwhen looked at Donvan and smiled at him.
    "Yes, well I knew him, he was a great friend of Aragon and know I know he rests in peace".
    She placed a hand in his back and slowly began walking to him...
    "After here, I do not know were our path is taking us".

TAG: All

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: "I do not know of an Aragorn, but i'm sure he is a great man, as was this Boromir."
    He let himself be helped to walk back to the others.

tag: Vanawenthwen, Dallyra, Link, Gimli, Aragorn, & Legolas

4. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    IC: Legolas Greenleaf

Legolas pushed the boat. He was looking at Aragorn who was just standing there.

"You mean not to follow them?"

TAG: Corran10584

IC: Garin Stonehammer

Garin watched the boat that carried the man Boromir away. He had no where else to go now. He wanted to help, so he turned to Dallyra.

"Milady, I have decided to help you in your quest. I will be in this "decoy fellowship."

He grabbed his axe and was ready to hunt some more orc.

TAG: spacelady

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IGMM:The characters taken already:

Frodo and Merry by Jango313
    Samwise by AJK
    Vanawethwen Greenleaf by AD
    Legolas, Gandalf, and Garin by Second Best

And more to come :D Hurry! Hurry! The characters are being taken fast ;)

6. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Dilldo walked up and down hills, over fields, around rocks and mountain peaks, through forests and rivers, constantly pressing foreward. He could feel the evil all around him. It tugged at his soul, each malicious act and being and person pulling him another direction, another route. There was one particularly poweful item, lacking any light and naturalness. The Ring. The Ring pulled at Dilldo's will more than anything else in the world. More than balrogs and spiders, more than orcs and nazguls, more than the eye itself. It was the ring that Dilldo wanted, and it was the ring that would make Dilldo whole again.

[color=maroon]Grahktruelling signalled his threescore lancers to hold as they came to the edge of the forest overlooking the tower of Isengard. Fate had led them to this spot, and it was here where they would find the adventure which their wanderlust had caused them to seek. Instead of the glowing white tower surrounded by neatly kept gardens, Isengard was a smoke-stained rock monstrosity encompassed by mines and patches of open flame. The fortress which they had sought was infested with creatures of the night, swarming over and around the holy site with a complete disregard for the life which emanated from it.

Before the befuddled riders had a chance to comprehend the sight which they were seeing, a group of Uruk-Hai warriors emerged from the treeline behind them. Their leader grunted something about "trespassing", "meat", "the White Wizard", and "duty", then signalled his two dozen warriors foreward. The first fourty Gondorians dismounted from their horses quickly, and pulled their shields around into a solid wall. The White Tree of Gondor stood out on every shield, as did the Green Leaf of the Fief of Duskendale, and the brown river, blue sun, and black lance of their hometowns. The Uruk-Hai and their clumsy blades could not find an opening in their shields, and were fended off by the long lances of the Gondorians. The others who had remained mounted rode around the flanks to trap the group of Orclings. An arrow from one of the Uruk-hai's bows found its mark in a Gondorian rider's neck, but the other warriors were quick in disposing of the servants of Saruman.

"The White Wizard has become a turncoat," Grahktruellin shouted after the last of the Uruk-Hai had had their throats slit to ensure that none could tell the tale of the quick battle, "Saruman has taken the life of one of our companions. We shall make him pay for this insolence, but not here, not now. Let us go south, quickly, to inform our allies of Rohan that their servant has betrayed them. We ride to the Mead-Hall of Theoden, from whence we shall return with the riders of Gondor to assist us in disposing of this blight upon the land."

Grahktruellin and his band of Gondorians remounted and spurred their horses south, galloping to enlist the aide of King Theoden.[/color]

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003

Samwise by AJK
    Dallyra and Galadriel by Me

And more to come Hurry! Hurry! The characters are being taken fast

IC as Dallyra:

Dallyra looked down at Garin and smiled. "It will be a pleasure having you with us, Garin."

TAG: Link, Legolas, aragorn, Gimil, Garin, Donvan, Vana

8. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Time to bring this thing to a close ;) I might not be on tonight, so I'm going to have to use some other character's lines.

IC - Aragorn and Link

::As Aragorn watched the boat disappear, he let out a sigh and buckles on Boromir's bracer, which bare the White Tree of Gondor. He looked to Legolas and shook his head::

Aragorn: Frodo's fate no longer lies in our hands.

::Gimli the Dwarf sighed, saying that it was all in vain; the Fellowship had failed. Aragorn checked that his sheath was secure on his belt::

Aragorn: Not as long as we remain true to each other. We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and death. Not while we have strength left.

::Aragorn turned to Dallyra and Link::

Aragorn: I'm afraid the time has come for our paths to split. I thank you for the assistance you gave, and that of your companions, but with Frodo and Sam gone with the Ring, we no longer have need of a Decoy Fellowship. There is nothing more we can do for them. I cannot tell you what to do next, but be safe in your journeys.

::Link nodded his head slowly::

Link: I understand, Aragorn. May the Heavens watch over you all.

::Aragorn placed his hand on Link's shoulder, who, in turn, placed his hand on Aragorn's shoulder. The two of them bowed their heads. Then Aragorn turned and looked to Legolas and Gimli::

Aragorn: Leave all that can be spared behind, we travel light.

::Taking his sword in his hand, Aragorn sheathed it, and there was a trace of a smirck on his face::

Aragorn: Let's hunt some Orc.

TAG: Dallyra, Legolas, Gimli

~Corran

9. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Yes! HAHA!

10. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen lead Donvan to where Legolas, Aragon and Dalllyra were, then she smiled at them.
    "I understand Aragon... this is Donvan, he needs help, he was greatly wounded, he needs help"...

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra nodded and bowed her head alittle to Aragorn "We will meet again, Elessar." She smiled. She then looked back at Link.

TAG: Aragorn, Link, Legolas, Gimil

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003

Samwise by AJK
    Aragorn, Link, and Korin by Corran

13. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    IC: Legolas Greenleaf

Legolas looked at Aragorn who ran into the woods. He looked at Gimli. Gimli said, "Yes!"

They ran after Aragorn.

TAG: Anyone

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra watched as the Aragorn, Legolas and Gimil ran into the woods, "So ends the Fellowship and the Decoy Fellowship," She looked up at Link.

TAG: Link

15. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan stood there, supported by Vanawenthwen, he watched as Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli ran off.
    "Well, i guess i'm with you guys, where are we headed?" he asked, wincing at the pain in his back.

tag: Vanawenthwen, Dallyra, Link, & Garin

16. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"I Do not know Donvan, ask Link or Dallyra, I just follow them, maybe we are going into the West, I do not know, but you must have taken care of!".
    Vanawenthwen touched his back and knew how much he was suffering, she had been tehre before....

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003

Samwise by AJK
    Pippin by the Jesstar

IC:

"We will follow the River south and then west, the closest city is Rohan. May we find rest there."

18. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: So when is the new thread going to be up?

~Corran

19. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IGMM:I pmed PoT two days ago and I'm still waiting for his permission. He should reply soon. :)

20. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    I claim Stephen Skyeland and Randolph Skyeland.

21. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC:
    START PROGRAM~ROLE CREDITS!!

START PROGRAM~Lord of the Rings Fellowship song

START PROGRAM~CLAPING/WISTLING/YELLING FOR JOY

START PROGRAM~RED CARPET...(Input Oscars here)

START PROGRAM~GIVE JARJAR OSCAR FOR RELATIVLY LITTLE
    BUT GREAT PLAYING IN THE GAME~
    (The relativly little part was due to the fact that I can't get on monday-friday most of the time)

START PROGRAM~Pester PoT for reply~

END PROGRAM~The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG-

Directed by:Spacelady
    Charictors:(INsert charictors and player names here)

Special thanks to:poT for allowing this
    And The Cast and Crew of The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring

Very Special thanks to:peter Jackson for having the guts to make this move what it was

VERY Very Special thanks to:TRR Tolken for writing the book in the first place, and his kids since with out them Tolken would not have thought up this story which began as a bedtime story.

Last VERY Special Thanks to:Every one who played the game, and Every one who read all this stuff I just wrote...

22. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Aww how sweet!

IC:

Vanawenthwen noded her head and saw everyone go their ways, she then turned to them and smiled...
    "May The Valar Protect Them".

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003

Samwise by AJK
    Pippin by the Jesstar
    Gimli, The Second in Command Nazgul, and Theodor Ranger of Gondor

And more to come Hurry! Hurry! The characters are being taken fast!

And thank you for posting that JarJar120! :)

24. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC: I can't imagine anyone wanting to take my two characters, so I'm going to spare the system the trouble of passing on the PM about them being taken and all that.

Oh, also, do we really need to wait for PoT's approval to make a new RPG? In a way, we're not making a new RPG at all. Instead, we are just moving the RPG to a clean thread, and closing the current thread (Or letting it die, since the story for this thread is over and there is no reason to continue posting here) I can't imagine any moderator with their colors still intact worrying about us continuing our little RPG, especially since opening a new thread might encourage more people to visit and start playing the RPF. If this were a democracy, I would say just do it and start the TTT thread.

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IGMM:I would do that but I don't want me or any of you (For any reason) to get in trouble, so I'm waiting, I might pm another mod if PoT doesn't get back to me soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.