1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHMOM10 Force Ghost

star 4
    I think that'll we'll try to follow the book/movie in the main points of the story, but since we've got some new characters, we'll get to make up a little as we go

That sounds good to me!!! :D Besides, with the new/different characters, I think we'll have a ton of fun.

FYI: I'm still in school right now, but will be here as often as I can. And since my character doesn't really show up for awhile, I'll just check in from time to time OR you can always send a quickie PM and request my prescence and wisdom. :p

Still no Bilbo .... Any takers?
  2. obiwankenobilover Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Same here, PM me when you need Arwen, all righty. :D
  3. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    So sorry I was away the whole weekend! :( But I'm here now! :) We have a Lot of people! For those who did The Two Towers characters, you can be in it but we're doing The Fellowship of the Ring... Will you guys give me some time to do the Players List?? :p

Spacelady

P.S. Any question just PM me!! :)

I can also be Bilbo if no else takes him. . .
  4. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    Name: Witch King
    Species: Nazgul
    Height: 6'8
    Hair color: unknown
    Eye color: luminous, red flame, or nothing
    Body Build: unknown
    Place of Birth: Unknown
    Personality traits: Malevolent, serves Sauron

Weapons: Swords of steel and of flame, black maces and daggers with magical poisoned blades. They used spells of beckoning and spells of blasting sorcerous fire, and the curse of their Black Breath was like a plague of despair, and the curse of its terror froze the heart of their foes. The Nazgûl were untouchable to mortal Men, for arms could not unless blessed by Elvish spell and any blade that struck them withered and perished.

Distinguishing features: Wore great cloaks, black and hooded, and hauberks of mail and silver helms. Beneath were the grey robes of the dead and their bodies were invisible. Any who looked on their faces fell back in horror, for nothing seemed to bear up helm and hood. Yet sometimes there appeared, where faces should be, the glow of two luminous and hypnotic eyes or, in rage and power, a red and hellish flame.

Brief or In-depth Bio: In the twenty-third century of the Second Age of Sun in Middle-earth there arose nine mighty wraiths who in the Black Speech of Orcs were named the Nazgûl, which is "Ringwraiths". And of all the evil servants and generals of Sauron the Ring Lord these Nazgûl proved to be the greatest. For many years these Men used their Rings to fulfil their own desires, yet all were ruled by the One Ring that Sauron made. Though these chosen Men lived by the power of the Rings far beyond the span of ordinary mortals, their forms faded. By the twenty-third century they were wraiths entirely, and thralls that thought only of how they might serve Sauron the Ring Lord.

For a thousand years of the Second Age of Sun the Nazgûl on nine black Horses swept over the lands of Middle-earth like a nightmare of terror. And in all that time, they fared in the war as Sauron the Ring Lord himself. They did not perish until the the realm of Sauron's Mordor fell and the seven-year Siege of Barad-dûr was broken by the Last Alliance of Elves and Men at the end of that Age.

Isildur, the Dúnedain lord of Gondor, cut the One Ring from Sauron's hand, and the Nazgûl with the Ring Lord were swept away to the shadows and the waste places in the eastern lands of the World where they had no form of power.

So, the Nazgûl were both formless and powerless for thirteen centuries in the Third Age of Sun. Yet the One Ring had not been destroyed and Sauron was able to make himself a shape again. So it was in the fourteenth century he summoned again his great servants, the Nazgûl out of the shadows. The nine Black Riders arose in the East, 8 of the 9 settled at Mordor then later the Witch King returned where they laboured to rebuild the power of that land and had gathered Orkish hordes about them. Waiting for the commands and return of they're master, Sauron.
  5. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    I hope you know you really shouldn't have 2 characters because there are so many. But PM me and I can tell you. But we need more orcs and Uruk-Hai unless you, Mortimer_Nerdly want to die like...

*thinks for a few seconds*

... Like 500 times.

Still working on the Players list.
  6. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    Here's the update:

Spacelady:Dallyra Leatherleaf, Galadriel, Bilbo
    Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: Samwise
    Corran10584: Link Riverflow
    Mortimer_Nerdly: Krorsk
    TheSoulforged: Artehmus Bhane
    Obi-Wan21: Character not made yet
    Sam_Skywalker: Saruman
    PadawanEmily:Dijon LaQuisne
    drops_of_jupiter:Boromir, Faramir
    The_Jesstar:peregrin (Pippin) Took , Elspeth Innle
    Jango313:Frodo Baggins, Meriadoc Brandy-Buck (If no one wants him)
    Winged_Jedi:Aragorn
    exodus411:Legolas
    picciami:Tanith
    Cat_Orange:Songbreeze
    plokoon480:Sir Rekam of Gondor
    obiwankenobilover:Arwen Evenstar, Eowyn (If no one wants her)
    SecondBest:Gandalf the Grey
    JarJar120:Gimli, Ring Raith(If no one wants it or him)
    DARTHMOM10:Elrond
    Bounty_Hunter_Boba:Nevatar
    Gollum-Smeagol:Gollum
    S_E_Skywalker:Aranel
    JediMasterKitFisto:Eomer
    Theron: Ring Wraith

Now if someone gets a character and gets another one (Thats in the movies) and another person wants that one then I will have to give it to them. But if you make a character and get an already made one then you may keep your characters. Only to be fair.

How about we start this afternoon? :D My for sure 2nd character will be Galadriel.
  7. TheSoulforged Jedi Padawan

We better start soon or im going to kill someone.
  8. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    Now don't be hasty. :p

Alright, I will just start it now and people join in when they are needed.

IC as Galadriel:

"The world has changed." Galadriel began. "I feel it in the water. I feel it in the Earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost. For none now live, remember it. It bagan with the forging of the great rings. Three rings were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarfs lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain Halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desired power. For within these ring was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all them decived. For another ring was made. In the land of Mordor, and in the fires of Mount. Doom, the dark lord Sauron forged in secret, a master ring to control all others. And into this ring, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One ring to rule them all. One by one the free land of Middle-earth fell to the power of the ring. But there were some who resisted. A Last Alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor and on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-earth." Galadriel finished. The Last Alliance was at Mordor. The Men archers were firing at the orcs. In seconds some of the orcs that were climbing down the hills fell dead to the ground. Then Elrond shouted to his people, "Hold positions, fire arrows!" Then minutes seemed like seconds and the mass of orc armies were upon them, and they were in total war. "Victory was near." Galadriel said. Elrond had just finished killing an orc and stopped. He couldn't believe it. Niether did Isldur. "But the power of the ring," Sauron walked out onto the battlefield with his mace in hands and the One ring on his finger. "Could not be undone." He moved over to the Men, until they could touch him with their hand. He looked at all of them and swang his mace, throwing them across the field. He got all the way to the King. Sauron hit the King and he hit part of a rock. "It was in this moment" Isildur ran over to his father. "when all hope had faded that Isildur son of the king took up his father's sword." He grapped his father's sword but Sauron was quick and stepped on it. He crushed it into 5 pieces. He took the hilt and cut his fingers off. The one ring fell off.

OOC:Was that good for a begging?
  9. Dayel_Durin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cool a LotR RPG! Can I play?

Name:Arwen
    Race:Elf
    Bio:She is a daughter of Elrond and is in love with Aragorn
  10. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    I would Dayel_Durin, but it's not up to me. If obiwankenobilover wants to then alright.

~Spacelady
  11. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    She has Arwen too. So, it's really not up to me, Dayel_Durin. If obiwankenobilover want to then alright.

Sorry If this comes up 2 times... :p
  12. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Here's my second character. The Fellowship is gonna run into him sooner or later. ;)

Classification: Balrog of Morgoth
    Race: Demon
    Primary Weapon: Flaming Sword
    Secondary Weapon: Whip
    Bio: Balrogs are ancient Demons that fought alongside Morgoth, the Master of Sauron. This particular Balrog currently inhabits Moria and the Black Chasm of Khazad-Dûm.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  13. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    Here's the update:

Mortimer_Nerdly: Krorsk , Balrog of Morgoth

You can have... it, if no one wants it. Which I don't think anyone will want it (or him) :p
  14. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, since a bunch of people have taken TTT characters and no one has taken her yet, I guess I'll play as Shelob as well.

Name: Shelob
    Race: Giant Spider
    Bio: Shelob resides in her lair in the passage of Cirith Ungol which leads to Mordor. She has lived there even before the time Sauron constructed Barad-dûr. Shelob feeds off anyone foolish enough to enter her lair. She is also Gollum's best/only friend.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  15. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    Let me pick back up from where I start the story. :p

IC as Galadriel:

Sauron's fingers fell to the ground, with the One ring on it. Everyone was watching including the orcs. A powerful wind was pulling everyone into Sauron and then they all fell backwards. The armor that Sauron was wearing fell off with a heavy thud. "Sauron, the enemy of the Free Peoples of Middle-earth was defeated." Isildur pick up the finger with The one ring on it and crushed the finger, so the ring was left. "The passed to Isildur who had this one chance to destory evil forever." Isildur and his men were on their horses now and going back to their home land. "But the hearts of Men, are easily corrupted. And the Ring of Power has a will of it's own." There was an ambush of Orcs waiting for them. One of them knocked Isildur off his horse. He got up, looking around, he looked down and saw the ring. He tore it off and put it on. He became invisible and he jumped into the river. The ring became large and slipped off his finger into the blackness of the water. "It betrayed Isildur..." Galadriel spoke again. Orc archers saw him and shot him in the back. "To his death." She finished. "And somethings that should not have been forgotten, were lost. History became legend, legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years the Ring passes out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer."

OOC:Gollum, your turn. :)
  16. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    Mortimer_Nerdly: Krorsk , Balrog of Morgoth , Shelob
  17. chubby_gundark Jedi Knight

star 1
    sounds interesting....

Name:Kreltuck
    Race: uruk-hai
    primary weapon: large bow
    Bio: just a powerfull uruk-hai, has command over a large group of uruk-hai, hunts what he is told relentlessly
  18. Gollum-Smeagol Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Whistling a Hobbit culture tune!

"Ha? What it is this; shiny reflection out of what looks like a skeleton hand by the river."

"Let me take a look."

Dragging Isildur skeleton out of the bank. Examine his every pockets for valuables.

"What a special treasure!", remove the ring from Isildur hand.

"I shall took it while other Hobbits didn't saw it, and bring it......home!"
  19. Gollum-Smeagol Jedi Youngling

star 3
    [image=http://itsb.ucsf.edu/~vcr/LOTRSauronBack.gif]

*****Are Bilbo and me friend?*****
  20. Bounty_Hunter_Boba Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Well, seeing as no one has taken him yet, I'm gonna pick two new guys to be- I have to wait until the Two Towers.

Name: Thraklok the Tearer
    Race: Orc
    Weapons: Orc sword, Warg, Orc bow
    Bio: He used to be one of the greatest elf, but was " tortured....mutilated...a ruined form of life." He was then known as Thraklok the Tearer. He now is part of Saruman's Warg Force.

AND:

Name: Eothain
    Race: Men
    Weapon: none- up until Helm's Deep
    Bio: He was born into a peaceful village in Rohan, but the peace was destroyed when the Dunlanders and Orcs invaded his town. He and his sister, Freda, made for Edoras. He left on the exodus to Helm's Deep, and was chosen to fight.

21. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC:Who? Sauron? Noooooo! :p

In TTT Gollum is like, "He wants it. But we won't let him have." Or something like that.

When you in your character you use: IC
    And when your out of your character like to ask a question you use:eek:OC

IC as Galadriel:

Gollum's hand was opening up with the Ring inside his hand. "My precious." He said. "The Ring came the the creature Gollum, who took it deep into tunnels of the Misty Mountains. And there, it consumed him." Galadriel said. "It came to me. My own. My love. My own. My precious." He spoke again. "The Ring brought to Gollum unnatural long life. For 500 years it poisoned his mind. And in the gloom of Gollum's cave, it waited. Darkness crept back into the forest of the world.Rumor grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear. And the Ring of Power perceived, it's time had now come. It abandoned Gollum. But something happened then the Ring did not intent. It was picked up by the most unlikely creature umaginable." She finished. A hand came to the ground. "What's this" The voice said. "A hobbit. Bilbo Baggins of the Shire." Bilbo picked up the Ring and cleaned it out. "A ring." He said happliy. "Lost!" Gollum yelled. Bilbo stood up. "My precious is lost!" Gollum yelled once more. Then Bilbo put the Ring away in his pocket. "For the time will soon come, when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all." Galadriel finished.
  22. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    Here's the Update:

Mortimer_Nerdly: Krorsk , Balrog of Morgoth , Shelob
    Bounty_Hunter_Boba:Nevatar,Thraklok the Tearer , Eothain
    chubby_gundark:Kreltuck
    Dayel_Durin:Arwen Evenstar

Sorry I didn't see Bilbo. No I don't think that they are friends.
  23. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Wait, what do you mean that I can be Merry if no one wants him? He's my second character! And should Bilbo start or me, Frodo?
  24. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC:Bilbo will start. Sorry. But yeah you can have Merry as a 2nd character! :)

IC as Bilbo:

Bilbo was siting at his desk, writing his book. "There and Back again: A Hobbit's tale by Bilbo Baggins." He turned the page. "Now, where to begin. Oh yes. `Concerning Hobbits' " There was a knock at the door. "Frodo, there's someone at the door." And the Knock started again, "Frodo!"

OOC:Jango, your turn! :) You'll just start when Frodo is siting next to the tree and reading. :)

Oh we need Gandalf too!

Spacelady
  25. Gollum-Smeagol Jedi Youngling

star 3
    [image=http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/35675/4.jpg]

"This Baggins stole my....."Precious". I should secretly head for Shire. And while those hobbits are sleeping I will climb thru
    their windows and take it back from them!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.