main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    IC: Dijon

Dijon sat down next to her. "I've been good, yeah good. I just got back from the Shire actually, my shift is over, to watch teh shire." she put her head down. "Any word from Legolas?" she asked her friend.

Tag:Vanawenthwen

2. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Yeah... Can we have Bilbo's party on Friday or something? Because, I have school the next day.

IC: Merry

Merry heard a knock on his door. He went over to it and opened it. It was Peregrin Took.

"Hello, Pippin! How are you today?"

TAG: The_Jesstar

IC: Frodo

Frodo stepped into the bar and went up to Rosie Cotton for drinks. He came back sent them down for Sam and Dallyra.

TAG: Arwen-Jade_Kenobi, Spacelady

3. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    IC: Witch King

The nine searched in vain for the creature Gollum in the Misty Mountain. The creature was not here. The Witch King screamed in anger his master wanted his ring. And it was their mission to get it back. Not soon after the spies of the sky brought word to the nine where to find Gollum. With no hesitation and extreme quickness, the nine lept on their horses and headed towards the shire. The crows were in steady watch over the little creature Gollum.

TAG: Gollum-Smeagol

4. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    Gandalf:

Gandalf was helping Bilbo prepare for the big party. He had brought his fireworks for display.

"I'd better keep these away from those young ones, Merry and Pippin," said Gandalf, smiling.

Tag: Anyone

It isn't our abilities that make us who we are, it is our choices ;)

5. Gollum-Smeagol

Gollum-Smeagol Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2003
    Quickly moving towards Shire.

****Roll 3 dices, maximum movement speed.****

ooc: spacelady, Can Gollum reach Shire now?
    I have a bad feeling about this. Did I hear horse gallops?

6. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:Sure Gollum can go into the Shire now. :)
    Well I won't be online from tonight to Sunday. I'll come back on Monday. :( I need to find out whose going to be on.

IC as Bilbo:

Bilbo was in his kitchen with Gandalf. "I'm old Gandalf. I know I don't look it, but I feel it." He started to walk over to Gandalf reaching in his tunic pocket to feel the Ring. "I think I need a vacation. A long vacation, and I don't expect that I'll come back."He finished.

TAG:Gandalf

IC as Dallyra:

Dallyra sat down with Sam. "Thanks Frodo! Listen, I think that Bilbo is up to something. He is acting quite... different.

TAG:Frodo,Sam

7. Dayel_Durin

Dayel_Durin Jedi Master star 1

Oct 17, 2003
    IC a Arwen:

"I was looking for Aragorn and I woundered if you've seen him since he last left." Arwen asked. "I just wanted to ask before I travel to Bree and look there."

TAG: Tanith

8. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    IC as Pippin:

"Hey there Merry! I'm so glad your home! Want to have some fun?"

Tag: Jango

9. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC Vanawenthwen:

Vanawenthwen looked up worridly to Dijon "I don't know, he told me to meet him here, by around this time, but there is no sign of him, I trully hope nothing happen to him, but then again, it's Legolas and well, he knows how to protect himself" Vanawenthwen gave Dijon a shy smile.

TAG: All

10. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    "Aye, I'll admit to that much m'lady." Sam couldn't stop that words that came out of his mouth. "But no more so than usual." he quickly added, trying to not offend his Master.

He loved Mr. Bilbo and had been taught by him when he was smaller, but she was right. Bilbo was indeed up to something and Sam could not for the life of him figure out what.

11. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    IC: Frodo

Frodo didn't say anything. He knew his uncle was planning something. He was going to leave for Rivendell, and never to return. Then, from then on, Frodo would be master of Bag End.

"Yes, he is acting quite strange.... More than usual...."

TAG: Arwen-Jade_Kenobi, spacelady

IC: Merry

"I'm very excite for Bilbo's birthday. Gandalf brought fireworks again, Pip. You know what that means."

TAG: The_Jesstar

12. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    From the way his master trailed off, Sam could say that either he was mystified by it, or he knew what was going on. The gardener said nothing and took a sip of his ale. Rosie Cotton walked by with some pints for other hobbits and smiled at him. Sam blushed and smiled back at her.

He turned his attention to Dallyra. "How are things with you? I don't reckon we've spoken in a good long while."

TAG: Jango, spacelady

13. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra:

"Pretty good. I was thinking about going to Mirkwood again. Soon."

OOC:Jango131, will you take over untill Monday please? :)

14. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Take over what?

15. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Legolas

Mirkwood

"Sister!" Legolas called, jogging up to where the two women sat, "Excuse my tardiness, I was out hunting."

A mischevious grin came over his face, and he held up a rabbit that he had felled back in the woods. It was small, barely fit to eat.

"They have been small this year," he said, downtrodden, "The darkness is stirring. If the game is small and scarce, Mordor must be stirring."

He stared into the sky, and waited on a response.

Tag: Ani_Dala

16. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Could I see an up-to-date character list, please?

17. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Name: Aunrahim
    Race: Numenorean
    Bio: This Captain of Gondor has long fought agains't the forces of the Red Eye. He and his men now walk the Road of Harad, eager to do battle agains't the gathering forces of Evil which Melkor's initial rebellion had lead to.

Force=100 Men of Minas Tirith

25 Bow Armed Men

25 with sword and sheild

50 with Spear and sheild

18. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    Name: Bargoroth
    Sex: Male
    Race: Easterling of Harad
    Bio: Born into a world dominated by the ideals of the Dark Lord Sauron, Bargoroth grew up believing him to be God. When he came of age, he joined the forces that were massing under the guiding hand of he who would later become the Mouth. He has since risen to become a captain. Like all men, he desires three things: Power, Sleep, and Wenches.

He Commands a force of 100 men, Each of these men, minus 19 or so, is armed with a broad metal shield , A Sword or two, and a series of Daggers. Also, on the wrist gauntlet of each, they have small hooks. The remaining 19 are made up of Archers.

Bring it on, Blue10. [face_devil]

19. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    Gandalf:

Gandalf looked at Bilbo suspiciously when he put his hand in his pocket. Gandalf just chosed to ignore it.

He wondered to himself, what was Bilbo planning?

Tag: Bilbo

It isn't our abilities that make us who we are, it is our choices ;)

20. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Aragorn had reached Bree. To some the journey would have been long, difficult and dangerous. But Aragorn had been journeying all his life.

Having reached the town, Aragorn headed for the Prancing Pony for a bed to sleep in and beer to drink, even if it was slightly stale.

21. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    "I understand: she said, looking around. "He was always there for me when i was in trouble" she said standing up, looking at her horse, wind blew in her hair and she looked to the gates toward the shire. Something is amissshe said softly to herself. The shire, it's in trouble She looked at the horse.

She then looked at Vanawenthwen. "Do you know where Aragon is?" she asked her friend. I have to find him, it's my only way to see what's happening she said to herself again.

Tag:Vanawenthwen

22. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    edit: no message

23. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    Name: Raniz
    Race: Uruk-Hai
    Bio: Raniz was "created" in the fires of Saruman's realm, made to be a General of his Uruk-Hai forces. The Uruks under Raniz have made many successfuly raids against Gondor and Rohan, and now the Uruk-Hai leader commands a large force of them, with orders to search out and capture a halfling bearing the One Ring.

24. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    Raniz

Fields of Rohan

Raniz smiled evilly as he swung his deadly-edged sword, severing the head of a pitiful human. This village, so like the others, had put up little resistance, and the Uruk-Hai had small trouble in taking them out. Raniz hadn't counted his men, but by guessing, he knew that he hadn't lost a unit.

"Do you wish us to burn it?" a goblin asked, quivering with excitement. It's face had blood on it, a sign that he had killed this day.

"Burn it to the ground," Raniz said, "Leave none alive."

Nodding, the goblin ran off around one of the small houses, and soon Raniz could see smoke rising.

Yes, his forces were powerful.

He eagerly awaited the Riders of Rohan, so that he could slaughter them as well.

Tag: Rohhirrim

25. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Double post due to a misbehaving computer. [face_plain]

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.