main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as Krorsk:

Fields of Rohan

• Krorsk, with his Crossbow in hand patrols for someone/something to attack.

• A human comes up behind the unnatentive Raniz with a knife in hand.

• Before the human can land his blow, Krorsk fires his Crossbow. The arrow goes through the human's neck, killing him.

• Krorsk reloads his Crossbow and takes the human's dagger.

• Krorsk stands at Raniz's side.

TAG: exodus411

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

2. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Raniz

Fields of Rohan

Raniz smiled as Korsk stood beside him. Another testament to his force's power, the leutenant was very good at what he did.

What he did was kill.

"Look at the smoke," the Uruk-Hai General said, "It is a sign of our destiny. We will fill this world with smoke and ash, and will rejoice when Our Master rules."

"Come," he said to Korsk, "Tonight we feast on our spoils!"

The General walked down from the small hill, and into the midst of the burning cottages. He felt no fear at the sight of fire. Embers pelted him as he walked, but he embraced the pain, smiling as it came.

Pain did not register in his mind.

Tag: Mortimer_Nerdly, anybody in Rohan

3. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as Krorsk:

Fields of Rohan

• Krorsk nods and follows Raniz down the hill.

• Says: "What are your orders General?"

• While he waits for a response, Krorsk fires an arrow into the next armed human who approaches Raniz; quickly reloads the Crossbow.

TAG: exodus411

4. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    IC as Eomer:

Eomer sees the Uruk-Hai general killing men and rides in their direction with shield and spear in hand

Tag: Krorsk, Laniz

5. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as Krorsk:

• Krorsk spots Eomer. After some quick thinking, he fires and arrow into the the head of Eomer's horse. The horse drops dead.

• Krorsk gives a brief grimace. He was good at what he did.

• Krorsk readies his Scimitar and Shield and prepares to defend his leader.

TAG: exodus411 and JediMasterKitFisto

6. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    IC as Eomer:

Eomer falls off his horse, picks up a spear and throws it at Krorsk. Then he picks up his shield and prepares to defend himself

Tag: Krorsk

7. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Jango131 can you take over the gme untill Monday?

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as Krorsk:

• Krorsk quickly moves to the side and uses his Scimitar to slice the incoming spear in two.

• Grimaces and says: "Take a number!"

TAG: JediMasterKitFisto

9. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC Vanawenthwen:

"No, I do not know where he is".
    Vanawenthwen looked up and heard a cry, it was familiar, it was Legolas .
    "Legolas I am so happy to see you, I was worried, and I see you have hunted a rabbit, but I'm afraid I cannot eat it, you know how picky I am" Vanawenthwen said, letting a small chuckle out.
    "I am so glad you are ok Legolas "

TAG: exodus411, Padawan Emily

10. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    IC as Eomer:

Eomer put his shield down and charges at the Uruk with sword in hand.

OOC, are we going by the books or the movies, because Eomers part changes.

And by the way, you cant kill me :p

11. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Relax pal, I'm not going to kill you! ;)

IC as Krorsk:

• Says: "Come get me, human!"

• Krorsk and Eomer engage in a violent swordfight. Despite his fencing ability, Krorsk gets scratched in the arm with Eomer's sword. Krorsk ignores it and keeps fighting.

• Eventually, Krorsk uses his Scimitar to fling Eomer's sword out of his hand and through the window of a burning cottage.

• Krorsk kicks Eomer down; He laughs and says: "You should have ran!"

12. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    IC as Eomer:

"you are mistaken, you are the one that should have ran". Jumps up, grabs a dagger from his side and throws it at Krorsk

Tag: Krorsk

13. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as Krorsk:

• Krorsk decides to lower his Shield and use his Scimitar to delfect the dagger instead.

• Krorsk deflects the dagger right back at Eomer. The dagger hits Eomer in the leg.

• Krorsk replaces his Shield; Says: "Try again, human!"; Howls.

TAG: JediMasterKItFisto

14. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    ooc: JediMasterKitFisto, says who? [face_devil]

Raniz

Fields of Rohan

"You are brave, Rider of Rohan," said Raniz, who had drawn his other sword, and now held TWO Uruk-Hai crafted weapons.

"You come here alone, to face an army?" he said tauntingly, "You are either brave, or very foolish."

"URUK-HAI! ASSEMBLE!" Raniz boomed, yelling over the battle cries of his underlings.

50 Uruk-Hai responded immediately, coming within the first few seconds of Eomer and Krorsk's encounter.

There were more to follow.

Tag: JediMasterKitFisto

ooc: Guys, let's try to keep this realistic. Honestly, do you think Eomer could take on an orc army by himself? And Mortimer_Nerdly, "Take a number"? Who the heck in Middle-Earth would say that?

Oh yeah, and one more thing. Please don't control other people's characters. It gets annoying, this I know from personal experience.

15. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as Krorsk:

• Krorsk points his Scimitar at Eomer; "As I said before, you should have ran!"

OOC: Why would anyone in Middle Earth say "take a number"? I'm still wondering why Pippin said "It's a quality establishment. I hear the staff are very good." in TTT. It was a joke! :p

16. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    IC as Eomer:

Eomer retreats back to his horse where his shield and spears are. He whistles and A large group of Eomers men, about 60 riders, ride down throwing spears into the orc army

Tag: Krorsk, Laniz

17. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    ooc: Mortimer_Nerdly, you do have a point. 8-} I forgot all about that! It just seemed odd for an orc, especially an Uruk-Hai, to say that.

18. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as Krorsk:

• Krorsk ducks and raises his shield to protect himself from the incoming spears.

• Krorsk gets his Shield in front of him and charges forward, madly swinging his Scimitar.

OOC: I have to go now. I want nothing rash to happen to my character while I'm gone, OK? Good. :)

19. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    50 Miles East of the Morannon, Near Durthang

Aunrahim and his men were following the Road of Harad South after a failed attempt to intercept an Orc Battle Force moving through Ithilien. It reached the Morannon before they could intercept, word from Faramir's rangers was slow lately. But today they were in luck. Just ahead of them going the opposite way was a hundred Easterlings following the same road...

Tag: QS34

20. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    Raniz

Fields of Rohan

Raniz watched as some of his Uruk-Hai were slain by the oncoming Riders.

Attacking one himself, he dislodged the man from his perch atop the horse, also dislodging his head from his body. Another near him fell from an arrow, and soon the sky was filled with them, as his archers took to their bows, and began to fire.

Uruk-Hai began to seep out of the village, their numbers increasing steadily. Many, like Krorsk, weilded scimitars and shields.

Their ranks decreased as steadily as they increased, the skilled Riders killing many.

No matter, reinforcements were arriving from Isenguard soon.

They were doing their job against the Riders though, killing many.

Now it was time for that nuisance of a Captain to die.

Raniz slowly approached Eomer, but seeing him in battle with Krorsk, decided to wait the fight out.

21. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    IC as Eomer:

Eomer started yelling for the riders to take out the Orc archers. Then he picks up the sword of a fallen Rider and starts killing orcs diregarding The orc General

Tag: Laniz

22. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    Legolas

Mirkwood

"It was a hunt purely for me, sister," Legolas said, "I remember your pickiness."

He chuckled as he said that, then continued, "I will be travelling soon, so I needed to stock up on provisions."

Carrying both rabbit and bow inside, he dropped the rabbit off at the kitchen, and then went up to his rooms, and prepared for the upcoming journey.

Tag: Ani_dala

23. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC Vanawenthwen :

Vanawenthwen smiled at him, she knew he had to leave, but she wanted to come with him this time.
    Vanawenthwen followed Legolas inside " I was wodnering, can I come with you in this journey? Father told me that as soon as I was old enough, he would let me go with you and I think I am old enough, and besides, I always miss you when you are gone" Vanawenthwen blushed when she said this.

TAG: Exodus411, all

24. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    Raniz

Fields of Rohan

Eomer was good.

After picking up a sword, the man had killed two Uruk-Hai in a matter of seconds. Raniz smiled evilly as he twirled his swords in his hands and approached the human.

Too bad that the insulent man would have to die.

Raniz's grin left his face, and he roared a battle-cry as he charged forward toward Eomer.

He swung his swords at two different angles; a difficult attack to block. He hoped it wouldn't be too difficult for the human.

He wanted to test this one before they were through.

Legolas

Mirkwood

"As you wish, sister," Legolas said, "But the road will be dangerous. If you accompany me, I do not promise an easy journey, nor a safe one."

He filled his quiver with arrows, and then filled another, and strapped one on his back, and the other on his belt. He then placed his two battle-knives in their individual sheaths, and put them on his belt as well.

Tag: Ani_dala

25. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    IC as Eomer:

Eomer heards the General behind him and dodged the attack. then quickly turned around and swung his sword at the uruks body

Tag: Laniz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.