main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Aug 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: hiroshi (kaede's lover) is actually human

ic: Kaede

Kaede grabbed Liriel and pulled her back. "You think i don't know pain, how it feels to be alone. I do, i just killed my father. I loved him so much, and i killed him, i plunged my sword into his stomach. Do you have any idea how that feels?" she said a tear falling down her cheek.

tag: liriel

2. Corran-Horn

Corran-Horn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2004
    OOC: Ok, i'm back guys and my DRL has finally cooled down a little. Someone want to explain where we are in the story and what is needed of either Aragorn or Link??

~Corran

3. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Corran, I believe Aragorn needs to finish up the battle, and I tagged Link awhile ago. :)

IC as Liriel Darkwood

Liriel watched the Dark Elf for a long, silent moment; her dark eyes slowly filling up with tears. She tilted her head to the side and slightly down. Closing her eyes, one single tear ran down her fair cheek as she thought of Terras. As the heat of the battle quickly wore off, Liriel felt lonely and sad; with nothing else.

Liriel glanced to the side, something shining catching her gaze. Slowly she approached the area, crouching to the ground, she reached out for it and brought it up. It was Terras' coin that he had given her, and later she had given him, to keep him safe.

"Terras," Liriel whispered to herself.

Liriel's fingers ran over the markings, with her eyes closed more tears ran down her cheek.

TAG: Kaede, Gondor

4. Corran-Horn

Mar 16, 2004
    IC - Link Riverflow

::Link saw Aragorn off in the distance, leading the Army of the Dead. He couldn't find the words to describe what he saw, the eerie green army washing over the armies of Mordor::

TAG: Dallyra

IC - Aragorn and Legolas

::With the help of Gimli, Aragorn's sword cuts through a large Orc, raising his mace to finish off a Rohan warrior laying on the battlefield. Aragorn turns and sees an approaching Mumakil::

Aragorn: Legolas!

::Legolas turns and sees the Mumakil charging his way. He runs straight at the large beast and leaps onto one of its tusks. He then leaps over onto the beast's front leg, using arrows to climb his way up to the creature's back. Legolas begins unleashing arrows with great precision at the Mumakil riders::

Legolas: Thirty-Three! Thirty Four!

::As the riders become aware of his presense, they leap down to attack, but Legolas pushes them off. Taking hold of a rope, Legolas swings down the Mumakil's side. He swings back and forth, slowly making his way up until he reaches the ropes that hold the war tower. Legolas slashes through the ropes, and the tower begins to tip to one side. As it falls, Legolas hangs onto the rope and walks himself up the beast's side. Hurrying to the head of the Mumakil, Legolas takes three arrows and shoots them into the back of the creature's head. It lets out a cry, and as it falls, Legolas slides down the beast's trunk::

TAG: Gimli

~Corran

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: *Yawns* Oh I'll post as Dallyra tomorrow. :p And btw Corran, we're gonna have to finish up this battle; everyone else is done already. ;) :p

IC as Gimil

Gimil hacked his axe through many Orc's necks, stomachs, and arms and legs. He turned around quickly when Aragorn called to Legolas to turn. He eyes fell on a Mumakil who was making it's way directly toward Legolas. The elf somehow managed to jump on and climb up to the top, killing all the archers.

Gimil stared at Legolas in awe just after he knocked an Orc to the ground. Suddenly the Elf killed the Mumakil and then gracefully slid down it's tusk, landing lightly on the ground. Gimil gave an scoff.

"That still only counts as one!"

Gimil called to the Elf and then whipped his axe to the side, smashing it's edge into the face of an Orc who rushed by.

TAG: Legolas, Aragorn

6. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Raven

Raven looked into Eleniel's eyes. "I will help you endure any hardship. As long as we are together, we'll never be alone in anything we do..." He leaned forward and kissed her passionately, showing his true devotion to her.

TAG: Jess

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Leatherleaf

Dallyra watched as the battle began to fade away... in their favor, while Link began to heal the deep gash in her arm, wincing every so often. Her breath was hallow and rough as she took deep breaths, studying the battle field. She thought back when she was slightly younger, remembering her childhood, and those memories brought her back to her home; Rivendell, and her sister and father. How she missed them and everything about her home, even the crimson red leaves.

Dallyra remembered when her blue eyes first fell deep into the hazel eyes she sat before. A smile danced across her lips. How could she ever forget that day? She lifted her good arm up, her red tunic sleeve drapping down, as she rubbed her dirty cheek. As her fingers ran across it, she felt traces of blood hitting her tips. A small cut had been placed there. When she wasn't sure.

Dallyra thoughts went quickly to Liriel when her blue eyes went to her, sorry for her loss.

TAG: Link

8. Corran-Horn

Mar 16, 2004
    IC - Aragorn

::Aragorn stood on the Pelennor battlefield in front of the Dead Army. The King of the Dead stood out in front::

King: Release us.

TAG: Gimli

~Corran

9. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Eleniel

She returned the kiss, grateful that he was willing to help, but when she finally pulled back, a frown crossed her face. "But how do I tell her? She probably thinks I left her..." She trailed off, shuddering as she thought of the various lies the little girl's father could have told her over the years. "What if she doesn't want to stay with us?"

Tag: Zedd

10. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Raven

Raven smiled. "She's your daughter. And any child that had been separated from their mother or father would be more than happy enough to rejoin them as a family again if given the chance." He said softly.

"I knew a young boy in my father's kingdom when I was growing up, who lived with his step-mothers aunt. She treated him as if his family never existed. She herself was incapable of bearing children, and treated him like her own.

When his father returned from a war, she refused to give him up, but my father offered the young lad a chance to live with his father again upon my request. They were reunited, and he left the kingdom with his father. I do not know where they are now... but then again, I was only six at the time..."

TAG: Eleniel

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Gimil

Gimil stood at Aragorn's side, watching the army of the Dead. He shook his head at the King's command. "Bad idea! Very handy in a tight spot, these lads, despite the fact they're dead."

TAG: Aragorn, King of the Dead

12. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Up! Come on, this is almost over, but not yet.

13. Corran-Horn

Mar 16, 2004
    IC - Aragorn

::As Gimli spoke, a scowl came over the face of the King of the Dead::

King: You gave us your word.

::Aragorn was silent for a moment, then nodded his head once::

Aragorn: I hold your oathes fulfilled. Go; be at peace.

::The King of the Dead smiled lightly, as a slight breeze blew across the Pelennor fields, it took with it the Army of the Dead, finally laid to rest::

TAG: Gandalf and Pelennor Fields

OOC: Just letting you all know that Spring Break is keeping me a little busy, which is why I haven't been on that much in the last week. By the time Saturday rolls around, I should be able to geton more regularly and get things rolling once again, and hopefully we can finish this bad boy off. Until then, feel free to continue your character's storylines going as you see fit.

~Corran

14. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting... :(

Elena

Elena wandered the field of battle, searching for Elvynd and Darrin. Hearing her name, she turned. Darrin was running towards her, his face drawn and pale. Reaching her, he embraced her tightly, as if he was afraid she would disappear. Pulling back, her eyes met his. "What's wrong, Darrin? Speak to me! What's wrong?"

Darrin swallowed hard. "They... they're... father... and our... our brothers..." He trailed off, unable to say more.

But, it was enough.

Elena paled and sank to her knees. "No... no, it cannot be!" Turning her face upwards, she begged Darrin, "Tell me it is not so! Darrin!"

He knelt next to her. "It is so," he said sadly. Then, abruptly, he stood. "I must speak with Eomer. I am the head of our house now. Rohan has lost much this day."

Elena remained on the ground, drawing her knees towards her and crossing her arms over the top of them, burying her face in her arms.

Tag: whoever

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003

Dallyra's blue eyes traveled across the plains to find Aragorn speaking with the King of the Dead. Suddenly a small breeze picked up, bringing the army finally to rest.

Dallyra lifted her good arm up and rested her hand on her heart. A smile gracefully danced across her lips. Finally, she thought, the battle is over; yet the war still remains. Dallyra reminded herself once more and then watched Link as he continued to wrap her gash up, wincing every so often.

TAG: Link, Pelennor

16. Corran-Horn

Mar 16, 2004
    IC - Link Riverflow

::Finally finishing wrapping the wound on Dallyra's arm with as much care as possible, Link fashioned a brace out a strip of his tunic for her arm, then looked down into her eyes::

I have done all I can. With time, all should be well again.

TAG: Dallyra

~Corran

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003

Dallyra was watching Aragorn and Gandalf for a moment, wondering what was to happen next, but was quickly brought back to Link. She turned her head to face him, her blue eyes falling in his hazel ones.

Dallyra nodded once and smiled softly up at him, "You have my thanks, my love."

Dallyra leaned up, getting on her knees and wrapped her good arm around Link tightly. She felt like she could finally take in deep and normal breathes, feeling the worry that had built up in her over the course of the battle, slowly start to leave. Dallyra didn't care if she made it out of the battle alive or not; she only cared for Link's safety. And now, holding him, she knew he wasn't going to leave her... not ever.

Dallyra found a bigger smile on her lips as she held Link close to her.

TAG: Link

18. Darth_Frigerator

Darth_Frigerator Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2004
  19. Corran-Horn

Mar 16, 2004
    OOC: Where the Heck is everyone :confused:

~Corran

20. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I think they think the game is done...

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: From what I found out so far, we still have our Sam... not sure about Frodo.

22. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: I'm still here.

23. DIRTHMULL

DIRTHMULL Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2005
    OOC: I would be more than willing to take a position or start a new character if ya need some help.

24. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    OOC

I am about as well, so perhaps since we seem to have everyones attention now we could keep moving along? :)

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: DIRTHMULL, we have everyone we need now, however, if you would like, go ahead and create a new character. If you need any help, feel free to contact me, here on the thread, or through Private Messages. :)

Guys, I'm still discussing with Jango and Arwen-Jade about their characters, so it might be a little while before we see Frodo and Sam, but don't let that stop you from posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.