main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Aug 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    OOC: I'm waiting to be tagged. ;)

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Well then, lets liven this thread, shall we? ;)

And Myri, if you're waiting to be tagged, why don't you tag someone. :)

IC as Dallyra Leatherleaf

After a short, silent moment of mourning for the lost soldiers, the victors on Pelennor fields returned to the great Minas Tirith. All the remaining soldiers stepped heavy footed, their legs and feet refusing to take another step, but their minds were set on beds, soft blankets, and sweetly made, feather pillows. Some stayed behind, gathering all the corpses; friend or foe.

The Rohirrim army had been given accommodations throughout the ancient city as a gift for strength and courage. Though the generous givings, the city, streets and houses were almost entirely destroyed. Dead bodies lay, scattered in the stone streets, now stained by redness. Many of the town folks that had survived began the clean up process.

Soon, the healing houses were becoming full of wounded soldiers and citizens of Minas Tirith.

Dallyra stood near the balcony of her white room. White silky draps flutter in the soft breeze. She had washed herself and was now dressed in a soft, pale blue gown that piled on the ground at her feet. The long sleeves that hung down pass her knees hid her newly wrapped gash well.

Dallyra's long blonde hair was now blowing in the breeze, free from the braid she had it in, and her fair skin glowed softly in the smoke covered sun. Now soft, radiant blue eyes scanned the streets, watching the expressions of the people who lived in Minas Tirith, watching their faces as they found their loved ones bodies somewhere on the street.

Dallyra continued to watch in sorrow until she couldn't bare seeing their pain. She turned abruptly and leaned against the railing stone, staring out to the east. Her thoughts scattered out along with the breeze that pushed her blonde hair away from her face.

Soon, Dallyra thought, reassuring herself at the most. This will be all over,

TAG: Minas Tirith

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Elvynd IC:

Elvynd quietly, but quickly, galloped along the battlefield atop Decerto, scanning over the corpses and among the living he passed, searching for one person in particular.

Some scowled at him as he rode past, angry he was not helping cleaning up. Normally he would, but he had a special woman on his mind. He didn't care who heard him.

"ELENA!" he yelled, racing along.

He glanced down at his right arm to see it heavily bloodied, his own and others'. It was dripping with blood, he no longer could see the white of his flesh, his entire right arm was bloody and cut. Wincing, he ignored it the best he could and looked about him for Elena still.

He yelled again, "ELENA!"

Tag: Elena, anyone else

4. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Kaede

Kaede, whos room was next to Dallyra's, walked onto her balcony and smiled at Dallyra.
    "It feels good to not hold a sword." she said flexing her fingers. Her long white dress flowed in the wind contrasting her deep black skin.
    "Tell me, why are you on your own? Have you no one to go to? We shoud not be alone in a time of grieving." she said bluntly, she was not one to be subtle.

tag: dallyra

5. Corran-Horn

Corran-Horn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for my extended absense, everyone. I was at Celebration III this past weekend, and spent a lot of time before that getting ready.

IC - Link Riverflow

::Link had helped oversee some of the rebuilding of the defenses around Minas Tirith, but then returned to room Dallyra and he had been granted. As he slowly opened the door and stepped inside, he saw Dallyra leaning against the stone railing. He cautiously stepped a little further into the room and closed the door::

Dallyra, my love, is everything alright?

TAG: Dallyra

~Corran

6. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003

Dallyra glanced up as she heard Kaede's voice and smiled simply at her. Just before she could reply, her tipped ears picked up sounds of the door opening. Turning on her heel, her gown twisted in her wake, her soft blue eyes caught Link.

Dallyra's stomach dropped slightly as she realized that Kaede was still on her balacony; near theirs. She had hoped that after the battle Link would finally be able to trust Dark Elves, otherwise, her meeting with Kaede would be short. She glanced uneasily at Kaede, then back over to Link, slowly approaching him, she smiled faintly as her hands softly slipped into his.

"It is nothing, my love, I was only thinking about the War."

TAG: Link, Kaede

7. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: keade

Kaede understood the worry in Dallyra's eyes and slipped out of sight. She however was a nosy darkelf and stuck her eye against the stone wall hoping to hear the conversation with the interupter.

tag: no one

8. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Elena

Elena stood shakily, hearing her name. She scanned the horizon for the speaker. Seeing Elvynd, she started running towards him, fear leaping within her when she saw his bloody arm.

Tag: Elvynd

9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Elvynd IC:

Elvynd rode up to Elena and halted Decerto, who neighed softly as he hopped off. Elvynd stumbled as he hit the ground a bit, but regained his balance.

As Elena came up to him, he ignored her looking at his bloody arm. He went to put his arms around her, however his right arm was too hurt and bloody. So he opted to put only his left arm around Elena and held her to him.

"I was worried I wouldn't see you again for a while there, love," he whispered shakily.

Tag: Elena

10. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Elena

Elena buried her head in Elvynd's chest, wrapping her arms around him and clinging to him. She tried to speak, but was crying too hard, so she settled for merely nodding.

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Elvynd IC:

Elvynd rubbed his lover's back as softly and soothingly as he could, his eyes closed tightly. He was just reveling in being alive and Elena being alive and them being together again.

He opened his eyes slowly and leaned down, kissing Elena's head softly, gently.

"I love you," he whispered with his eyes closed once more.

12. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Elena

Elena lifted her head and gazed into Elvynd's eyes. "My father and brothers... they..." She shuddered and broke off, burying her head in his strong chest again.

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Elvynd IC:

Elvynd grew a sad look in his eyes as he looked over the battlefield. How did it come to this and why? Then again, why anything? It all frustrated him.

The elf hugged Elena with his arm tightly, "I am sorry, Elena...they won't be forgotten..."

14. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Eleniel

She considered Raven's words as they headed back to the city. Perhaps he was right, but she would have to talk to Naraea in private to find out exactly what the child had been told over the years. First, though, she would have to figure out the easiest way to break the truth to Naraea. I don't know whether today was a good day, or a bad day. I lost my brother, but I found my daughter... The thought of Eldamir brought tears to her eyes once more, but she quickly blinked them away.

Tag: Zedd, anyone

15. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Elena

Elena squeezed Elvynd and smiled slightly. "Thank you," she said simply. Then, she realized that he wasn't using his right arm. Pulling away, she reached out for it cautiously. "That looks awful. What happened?" she asked, concerned.

16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Elvynd IC:

Elvynd nodded slightly, "It is all I can do, love. All we can do."

Upon her reaching out for his right arm, he winced and drew it out of reach slightly. "Just some cuts. I'll heal them up later. We should get into Minas Tirith."

17. Corran-Horn

Corran-Horn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2004
    IC - Link Riverflow

::Link softly squeezed Dallyra's hands, smiling down at her reassuringly::

Yes, my love, the War has been on all our minds. I pray to the Valor that we may see it's end soon; this world has seen far too much suffering already.

TAG: Dallyra

IC - Aragorn

::Aragorn had joined Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf, and Eomer in the Citadel to discuss their plans. Gandalf breathed heavily, saying that Frodo had passed beyond his sight in a very troubled tone. Aragorn foled his arms across his chest::

If Sauron has the Ring, we would would know it.

TAG: Citadel

~Corran

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003

Dallyra nodded grimly to Link, "Yes it has,"

Letting go of his hands, Dallyra turned and returned to the balcony, leaning against the stone railing. The long dress she wore flapped back, framing her slender body just right. She dropped her head down, her blonde hair blowing away from her face as her fingers wrapped themselves around the edges of the stone.

"How are we to accomplish to this task? When we have lost sight of the one important person..." She trailed off, shaking her head slowly.

"I fear for the lives of many," Dallyra's soft blue eyes glanced back at Link, her eyes meeting his.

TAG: Link

19. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Kaede

"How are we going to accomplish the task?" Kaede said standing on the railings of the balcony. I'll tell you how." she said jumping down and brushing the black hair out of her eyes. "We're going to march into mordor and make Sauron pay for all the blood spilt today!"

tag: dallyra, corran

20. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Elena

"All right, we'll go into Minas Tirith," Elena said reluctantly. "But, only if you promise that you'll go straight to the Houses of Healing." She smiled slightly, though worried about Elvynd's arm.

OOC: Where is Eomer right now?

21. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Would it be too late for me to join now? This seems like an interesting RPG.

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Of course you can, Darth_wanderguard. :) There is a character sheet prompt on page one. If you need any help, feel free to contact me via pm. :)

23. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Okay, thanks. I'm not completely sure yet, but I'm pretty sure I want to join in the very near future.

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Eek! Page five... Thats not good. :p Where is everyone? Lets go and post!! :p

25. Jedi_Winter

Jedi_Winter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2005
    my i join?

Name: winter
    Appearance: black with blue stricks, eyes dark blue, tan
    Side:good
    Bio: her father was killed by a hunter, her father was vampire her mother was humen, she was trained by her mother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.