main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Decide the fate of Middle Earth. Who's fate you will choose? Will you become the hero, or the dominion of evil? Middle Earth awaits for you. Will you help with the defense of the great battle of Helm's Deep? This is the place to find where you stand, this is The Two Towers.

Character Sheets:
    Name:
    Looks:(Hair, Eyes, ect.)
    Bio:
    Side:(Good/Bad)

NP edit: Locking to allow for the creation of ROTK. Good game, guys. :)

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Name: Vanawenthwen Greenleaf

Race: Elf... has long light brown hair, has brown and green eyes, is 5'2", 142 lbs, always wearing the pendant of Mirkwood, and she is the sister of Legolas.

Bio: She has always been with Legolas since she was born, and doesn't know about her mother... if Legolas dies, she is the heir of the throne.
    Now she is the girlfirned to Aunrahim, son of Rohan and Vanawenthwen is carrying his baby, but Aunrahim does not know...

3. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    EDIT: i just noticed the FOTR thread and i apologise

4. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Katana, Spacelady already snet PoT a Private Message asking him for approval of This RPG, and he said yes, now he only needs to lock it ;)

5. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    OOC: Um, the FOTR RPG is over. It is gonna be locked. So she started the TTT RPG. ;)

6. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Yes that is true :)

Here are the already characters taken:
    The characters taken already:

Frodo and Merry by Jango313
    Samwise by AJK
    Vanawethwen Greenleaf by AD
    Legolas, Gandalf, and Garin by Second Best
    Dallyra and Galadriel by Me
    Aragorn, Link, and Korin by Corran
    Pippin by the Jesstar
    Gimli, The Second in Command Nazgul, and Theodor Ranger of Gondor
    Stephen Skyeland and Randolph Skyeland by padawanskywalker
    Eowyn and Anwyn by Cowgirl
    Donvan by Darth Elu
    Grima Wormtongue and Radagast the Brown by zhi-don_aquintas
    Arwen by Dayel_Durin
    Here's my character bio:
    My character is
    Name:Dallyra Leatherleaf
    Race:Elf
    Bio:After the meeting in Rivendell- deciding to have a fellowship to destroy the ring and to make a decoy- Dallyra met and fell in love with Link Riverflow. She led the decoy fellowship for a time untill the Fellowship and the decoy came to a split road, tearing the two apart. Now they are different paths, searching for a way to stop all the evil.

7. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    IC: Legolas Greenleaf

Legolas kept running with Aragorn. Gimli was a little behind them. He was getting tired, but he kept breathing.

Sometimes Aragorn would stop so he could see where the Uruk-hai that took Merry and Pippin were going.

TAG: Anyone

IC: Garin Stonehammer

Garin followed Link, Dallyra and Vana. They were heading to Rohan. There they would go to Edoras. King Theoden rules there. Garin was quite hungry, and they were running low on food. He couldn't wait to get Edoras for some food.

TAG: Anyone

8. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Name: Donvan
    Race: Man
    Bio: Donvan is a man who wanders across Middle-Earth, occasionally fighting against the Orcs, Sauron and Sarumon. But he usually finds no need, he needs a lot of persuasion and meaning to be prodded into fighting, he is known as, "Donvan, son of none." For he has no parents, he was abandoned at birth and was raised by different families throughout his life, till he was 14, where he left family life and went out on his own. He travels almost everywhere on foot.

Alright, now that i posted that again, i'll do my first action post. ;)

IC: Donvan walked slowly behind the others alone on their way to Rohan, limping and wincing as he went. He didn't want to slow Dallyra, Link, Garin, or Vanawenthwen down after all, so he stayed back.
    He looked at himself and felt lighter, despite the pain. He had discarded his emerald and silver shield at Anduin after all. It had become too hard to carry and told the others he didn't want any of them to carry it either. So he got rid of it.
    As he winced at a sharp pain in his back, he looked down at his sword, Aigthais. At least he still had that.
    Donvan reached to his back and rubbed his back a litte, creating a grimace, and then held his hand in front of him and cursed slightly.
    "Bleeding again," he murmured quietly to himself.
    I wonder how much longer before i drop from the loss of blood he mused to himself in his head.

tag: Dallyra, Vanawenthwen, Link, & Garin

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra:

Dallyra began to walk with Link at her side and Garin and Vanawethwen behind. The journey was going to be long and hard. She knew that. A memory or picture kept flashing in her mind. Dallyra and few other people were in a forest, thick and dark, then a white light came into view.

TAG: Link, Vana, Garin

10. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen kept walking, behind Dallyra, Link and Donvan, there she noticed Donvan was bleeding again and sighed, she couldn't do anthing about it.
    "Donvan, I can't do anything until we make capm, if we post, we may get killed"...
    She looked staright ahead and continued walking..

TAG: All

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan nodded, wiping the blood on his pants, "That is fine, it seems i may die any way."
    Donvan shrugged and walked on the best he could, then looked at Vanawenthwen again, "Do not stop for me at all, remember that. We keep our journey to Rohan going. If i drop, you three go on, without a glance back. You will die if you do not."
    He kept his face firm while he walked when he said that. He wouldn't sway from what he told her.

tag: Vanawenthwen, Dallyra, Garin, & Link

12. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"Donvan please do not think like this, all I care is too travel safe, and if you drop I am going to pick you up, because even though we met two days ago, you are my care, I must watch over you, as I watch The Fellowship and The Decoy Fellowship over, I can not let you die, it is my job to make you survive".
    Vanawentwhen winked at him and smiled, then she ripped the sleeve of her battle shirt and tied it around his back...

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan nodded and gave a weak smile at Vanawenthwen, "I thank you for your generosity milady, but some times you can not stop what is already in motion. I believe in destiny and i think of it as a wheel. The wheel of destiny will turn and keep turning, if you fight it, you will be destroyed."
    He nodded as he said his part and resumed his travelling.

tag: Vanawenthwen, Dallyra, Garin, & Link

14. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Yay! Frodo and Merry again! Here's my new character.

Character Sheets:
    Name: Fredo Lupin son of Gregor Lupin
    Race: Man
    Looks: Long black hair, green eyes. Wears a green cloak. Carries arrows with a bow, and a sword.
    Bio: A warrior for Rohan. He is a captain in King Theoden's army. Fredo's parents died when he was young. He joined the King's army and worked his way up to Captain.
    Side: Good.

IC: Frodo Baggins

Mountains.... Mountains....

"You cannot pass!"

"Gandalf!"

"I am a servant of the sacred fire weilder of the flame of Arnor! Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Undune! Go back to the Shadow!"

Moria.... Gandalf....

"You shall not pass!"

Gandalf felled his enemy but soon he was dragged down as well.

"GANDALF!"

"Fly, you fools!"

"NOOOOOOO!"

He fell into shadow.

"Aah!"

Frodo woke up.

TAG: Arwen-Jade

IC: Merry

Merry was gained conscienceness while with the orcs. He was pretending to be sick hoping they would stop.

TAG: Orcs, Jesstar.

OOC: So good to be back. I won't introduce my new character until later.! :D

15. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    New RPG, Finally! :D

Name: Anwyn of Canterlily

Race:Human

Looks: I am going to save myself some trouble and link to the picture that I have been using as a reference for my character if thats alright Anwyn

Bio: Though born a Noble Woman of Rohan, Anwyn choose to instead travel the wilds of Middle Earth on her own, Ignoring her birth right. Dropping her title she came to be known as simply Anwyn to whom she may meet. After becoming a Ranger of sorts, Anwyn is one of the few trying to save Middle Earth from the approaching darkness, She now travels in the company of Radagast the Brown.

Side:Good

Name: Eowyn

Race: Human

Looks: Same deal Eowyn

Bio: After her farther was killed by Orcs and her Mother surcumbed to her grief, Eowyn was left in the care of her Uncle, Theoden, King of Rohan.

Side: Good

16. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    OOC: just posted in the FOTR thread. Didn't see this one until just now. I'll be retaining Sauron as I just said back there and I give Aunrahim to Ani_Dala's care for a while if she wants.

17. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    OOC: Anyone know where the heck I am?

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IGMM:Mc-Lan, just follow Link, Dallyra, Vanawethwen, and Donvan. :)

19. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: I'll go ahead and post my characters right now:

Name: Aragorn, son of Arathorn. Known also as Strider, Elessar, or Estel.

Sex: Male

Race: Dúnedain

Eyes: Green

Hair: Dark brown, shoulder-length

Primary Weapon: Warrior's sword. 5 and a half feet long, ideal for speed, agility and strength.

Secondary Weapons: Elven hunting knife presented to him by Celeborn in Lorien. Also carriers a smaller version of an Elven longbow.

Biography: Aragorn is perhaps the greatest warrior in all of Middle-Earth. He is the last descendant of the ancient Kings of Men, dating all the way back to Isildur. Raised by Elrond himself in the city of Rivendell, furthering his skills and wisdom. He soon fell deeply in love with Elrond's daughter, Arwen, and has pledged his love to her. Instead of claiming his rightful place as King, Aragorn sought the life of exile as a Ranger, protecting the area around The Shire and Bree. Aragorn fears his destiny, and if he'll be able to succeed where Isildur failed. Nonetheless, Aragorn swore his sword to the Fellowship to destroy the One Ring, promising to protect Frodo Baggins with his life. However, the Fellowship soon broke apart and, alongside his friends Gimli and Legolas, Aragorn now tracks a band of Uruk-hai who have abducted Merry and Pippin.

Name: Link Riverflow

Race: Elf

Eyes: Shimmering hazel

Hair: Dark brown, just below the shoulders

Primary Weapon: Hand-crafted elven long-bow with a quiver of arrows on his back.

Secondary Weapons: Twin elven short swords. The blades are a foot and a half long and curved. Also carries several small throwing daggers.

Biography: A bit of a rogue, Link is ever ready to face the Enemy. Instead of proceeding to the East with most of his people, Link has stayed in Middle-Earth to see to that the Enemy is defeated. His loyality is never questioned, and he is a powerful ally. He is an expert with a bow, with perfect aim. For close ranged combat, Link has mastered the art of fighting with his dual short swords. Possessing incredible speed and agility, Link has fought and survived many battles against the Enemy and his minions. After joining up with the Decoy Fellowship sent out from Rivendell, Link soon became fully aware of his love of Dallyra Leatherleaf, and swore his love to her. Link asked Dallyra to become his wife, and when she accepted, Link swore to always be beside her to protect her.

Name: Korin, son of Lordan

Race: Dwarf

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Light brown, thick. Beard down to his waist.

Primary Weapon: Large, Dual-sided Axe.

Secondary Weapons: Several, smaller throwing axes attached to his belt.

Biography: A Dwarf who has spent many of his years exploring Middle Earth and its many mountains. For the past decade, he has settled in a small cave next to a secret entrance through the mountains near Rivendell. He is a powerful warrior, who has killed many the unfortunate Orc who comes across his path. Lethal with his Axe, Korin has a quick temper, but is still a good person underneath. After briefly helping an assortment of Elves and Men, Korin decided to head on a journey to the rock caves of Helm's Deep.

~Corran

20. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Name: Dodo-Baggins Hornville
    Race: Corrupted Hobbit
    Looks: Grey, ragged, singed hair, bloodshot eyes, pale, ashen complexion, wide around the midsection
    Bio: Born and raised in the Shire, Dodo was once a relative of Frodo and Bilbo. He travelled with his nephew, Frodo, and the Fellowship of the ring for a while, and during the journey was stabbed by the blade of a Nazgul. While the elves were able to stop him from becoming a servant of Sauron, he did carry the shard of the blade in his side. While attempting to pass through the mines of Moria, Dodo was dropped into a bottomless pit. While falling, he came to face his inner demons and lost. The evils locked in the earth as well as the Nazgul's shard corrupted and twisted Dodo into something unholy. Through the help of the Fire Sprites of the deep earth, Dodo escaped to the surface and wanders Middle Earth blindly.
    Side: Neutral, leaning to the bad

Name: Grahktruellin Daebanolsa
    Race: Human (Gondorian)
    Looks: Mud-brown hair, brown eyes, fair complexion
    Bio: Raised as a minor noble over an insignificant manor of a backwater fief of Gondor, Grahktruellin left his home in search of adventure, joined the Hobbits on their journey to Rivendell, sat in on Elrond's council, then returned home to gather what adventurers he could to go crusading across the land with him. He and his threescore Gondorian Lancers came upon Isengard and discovered how the White Wizard had become corrupted. He and his men were ambushed by Uruk-Hai, and one of their number was killed. Grahktruellin and his men are currently on their way to enlist the aid of the Riders of Rohan to assist in eliminating Saruman and the Uruk-Hai fortress.
    Side: Good

21. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Name: Samwise (Sam) Gamgee
    Race: hobbit
    Looks: brown eyes, copper hair
    Side: good
    Bio: Son of Hamfast and Bell Gamgee. he is Frodo's gardener and best friend, also the only memeber of the fellowship to follow the ringbearer to Mordor

---------------
    "GANDALF!"

Sam wrenched his eyes open and turned to his master, Frodo Baggins. "Mr. Frodo?" he asked in concern as he laid a hand on the other hobbit's shoulder. Frodo hadn't been sleeping well, and it was clear his thoughts were still with Gandalf.

How I wish could help us now

TAG: Jango

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

Dallyra finally turned around and saw Donvan slowing down, he was bleeding. She looked back at Link, "We need to rest for the night." The sun just went down. She went over to Donvan and ripped some of her cloak off. She wrapped it around his wound, tightly.

TAG: Link, Vana, Donvan

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Cool Beans, thank you Blue_10, you rule :cool:!

IC Vanawenthwen Greenleaf:

Vanawenthwen walked over to Aunrahim and smiled at him, then she kissed him softly on the lips, leaning her head in his chest...
    "Aunrahim, I have something to tell you, I am pregnant, with your child, and I know you are happy".
    Vanawenthwen smiled at him and walked away to make camp....

IC Aunrahim:

Aunrahim smiled at Vanawenthwen and kissed her softly, then hugged her tightly.
    "I knew it, I was wondering why was your bely getting bigger, but I felt it, I am going to be a father".
    He smiled at Vanawethwen and walked over to Dallyra, there he smiled at her and looked away...

24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan grumbled as Dallyra helped to bandage his wound.
    he looked at Link, "Sir, i do not find this necessary, we have a little bit more in us to travel for today. Do not stop on my concern. That goes for all of you."
    He looked at Dallyra and shook his head.

tag: Dallyra, Vanawenthwen, Garin, & Link

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

Dallyra looked at Donvan and tied the cloth tighter. "Nonsense." She looked over at Link.

TAG: Link, Donvan, Vana, Aunrahim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.