main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    IC as Lady Elena

Elena finally slipped out of the caves and away from the kindly old ladies that were trying to "protect" her and made her way to the stables, her heart pounding. Was she too late? Had the Rohirrim been overrun? She quickly untied her horse, mounted, and readied her bow. The sun shone on her golden hair as she uttered a war cry and loosed arrow after arrow in the direction of the nearest group of Uruk-Hai.

TAG: anyone

OOC: Did I do that right?

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: That was perfect Myri_Antilles. ;) :)

3. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: You will not take Eomer from me!!!! [face_smile]
    Just kidding. I would like to keep Eomer, and prefferably Faramir, since me and Bailis Bane of Men are doing something in Osgiliath. And I am going to start the attack on Isengard and skip the other stuff before that to get this over with.

IC: Treebeard

Treebeard marched into Isengard with all the other trees. They made a breach in the wall and marched in. They picked remains from the wall and hurled them at Orcs. He kept tossing up pebbles for the hobbits to throw.

TAG: all

4. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    OOC: I'll have Legolas! :D

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: *Lets head drop to keyboard* SecondBest, please look on the last page. :)

6. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    OOC: Oops, my bad. I misread your post. :) :p

7. Bounty_Hunter_Boba

Bounty_Hunter_Boba Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 10, 2003
    OOC: I'm back in the day I skipped now... Come kill me if I confuse you guys too much.

IC: Nevatar chased the Uruk-Hai towards the.....trees. "The trees weren't there before..." Nevatar mouthed to himself. Suddenly Darkmane Let out a whinny, and bucked up. He leaned against his horse, bringing him back ont the ground. "Steady, steady," Nevatar whispered into the horse's ear, but it did nothing. [Calm down, do not be afraid, my friend. It will be alright,] Nevatar spoke (in Elvish) into the horse's ear. Darkmane calmed down. The trees started to move and sway, but there was no wind -none at all. "Ents!" Nevatar said, half shocked to see so many. Gandalf led them back to Helm's Deep. He got off his horse, and sat down. He looked at his leg. It was there. The one he'd cut off.....

"Dallyra!" he called. "When the wall blew up, my leg was pinned to the ground, so I cut it off. I must have lost a lot of blood, because I remember going unconscience. Then I was in a white room. A bright light spoke to me. I regained consciencousness, and my leg was back in place. The bright light - do you think I was visited by one of the Valar?"

TAG: spacelady

BHB :confused:

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

Dallyra walked towards the sound of her name and soon found Nevatar. She sat down near him. She was shocked to hear the story. She glanced at his leg and then back to his eyes. She spoke softly in Elvish. "I'm sorry for what happened. And yes it is possible. I'm glad that you're safe and alive." She smiled. She glanced up to the new warriors who had come, everyone came to the keep, letting the children and women out of the caves. She could make out two figures, she guessed that one was Link and the other his good friend Narceen.

TAG: Nevatar and Helm's Deep

9. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    IC; as Eomer

Eomer led his people back to Helm's Deep.

IC: as Faramir

Faramir took 5 good men of his and disabled a couple catapults, but the orcs were too many. "Theodore, too many Orcs" Faramir cried.

TAG: all

10. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Donvan IC: Donvan coughed and clumsily sheathed his sword, Oblivion, spitting blood at the same time. He looked around, weary, and noticed that victory had been won after all.

"A miracle," he croaked hoarsely.

He lay there for quite some time, wondering if he'd be left to die when suddenly some Rohan soldiers came around and took an injured man away, he called out to them. They nodded to him and some other men came his way, picking him up with some effort and slowly carrying him back to the caves for treatment.

Donvan's eyes closed as he was carried, giving the appearance that he was already dead. He groaned so softly, only he and the soldiers could hear it, and then grunted as he was laid down a bit roughly and left for medical attention whenever arrived.

He spat up some blood, moaned, and then lay still so he would not be as hurt.

tag: whoever

11. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Composing herself, There were many things that Anwyn wanted to say, but could not gather the words to say them "I.... Anwyn started, raising her gaze to meet Radagasts, "I will follow you wherever you must go, I am not afraid." The old woman's eyes focused on her and the voice that was not hers stated, "You will be....heh heh, you will be!" The old woman's eyes unfocused then refocused and in what had to be her normal tone of voice said, "I hope that what was said was of importance to you." Radagast nodded his head and handed her several coins. "Thank you old one, go in peace." Taking Anwyn's hand he led her away and further down into the lower part of the city of Gondor. When they reached thier destination, he knocked on the door. A rough voice answered, "What? You again? And in the same century? Well, don't just sand there, come in." Radagast opened the door and they stepped inside.

Tag: Anywn

12. Balis_Bane_of_Men

Balis_Bane_of_Men Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2004
    IC:Theodore
    Theodore turned, "We must hold them!" He fired more arrows, "We can not let them gain the river!"

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

Dallyra glanced at Nevatar. "I'll return quickly, there is something I must do." She stood up and approached Link. "Link, I need talk to - " She then saw Narceen and stopped. She smiled to him. "Narceen, it is wonderful to see you again. It has been too long."

TAG: Narceen and Link

14. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Vanawenthwen

Vanawenthwen slowly put her weapons away, then walk slowly towards were the wall, and helped many of the Roherians pick up injured people, then sighed as she saw Donvan and followed the Roharian's that were carying him, then sat on the ground next to him and softly began to stroke his cheek...
    "Donvan, I have betrayed you, I love someone else, I could still take care of you, I could still be here for you". Vanawenthwen paused a little bit as she lost her voice, then slowly began to take medicine out of her bag...
    "I will heal you, I promise".

TAG: All

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Donvan IC: Donvan groaned and slowly opened his eyes and watched Vanawenthwen pull out her medicine, to which he slowly and shakily placed a dirty and bloody hand on her arm.

"I would rather die than carry on without you," he said softly.

tag: Vanawenthwen

16. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: Did Merry and Pippin get hit by Orc arrows?

IC: as Faramir

Faramir took his bow out, ran next to Theodore, and fired arrows. He nudged Theodore, "Come with me," he ran into a sheltered spot and told Theodore. "We should start fires and get fire arrows, help me find wood."

Tag: theodore

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Vanawenthwen

"Donvan, don't say that". Vanawenthwen said softly, as she began to check his wounds, she knew she had to make a choice, and she made it already, she couldn't turn back...
    "Everything will be fine, I promise you". She said as she smiled at him softly, began to heal his wounds, then said a silent elvish prayer for him.

18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Donvan IC: Closing his eyes and his breathing becoming slightly relaxed, he answered back quietly, "Nothing is all right anymore."

tag: Vanawenthwen

19. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Vanawenthwen

Vanawenthwen let out a small sigh as she felt pain come from her legs and stomach, then looked back at Donvan and shook her head...
    "Almost all of the orcs are dead, and those alive will suffer, Donvan you must have hope, you must believe there is still light". Vanawenthwen smiled at him, then placed a hand on her stomach as she sighed again, the pain was really strong...

20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Donvan IC: Donvan shrugged just the tiniest bit and then looked the elf woman over, watching her. He struggled to his elbows and called out, "Healer!"
    That should get someone to realize she was in pain. Donvan collapsed back down and muttered, "Hang in there Vanawenthwen." Then he blacked out.

tag: Vanawenthwen, anyone else

21. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Link and Narceen

::Link slew the last of the Uruk's who had stormed into the keep after the King and Aragorn charged out. Suddenly, he heard the sound of a horse galloping up the causeway. As he turned around, he smiled as he saw Narceen ride into the keep and dismount from his horse::

Link: Just in time, my friend.

::Narceen, smiled in return::

Narceen: I do my best. Though I wish I could have been here sooner.

::Link placed his hand on Narceen's shoulder, who placed his own on Link's shoulder::

Link: Think nothing of it.

::Link and Narceen both turned when they heard Dallyra's voice. Narceen bowed his head as Dallyra greeted him::

Narceen: It is good to see you are safe, m'lady.

Link: What is it, Dallyra?

TAG: Dallyra

~Corran

22. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Vanawenthwen

Vanawenthwen slowly stood up as she felt the pain ease, then looked at Donvan, shook her head, then walked outside were she saw Dallyra, Link and a stranger, then slowly approached him.
    "Who are you?"...

TAG: Narceen, All

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

Dallyra smiled to Narceen and then looked up to Link, smiling brighter than normal. As she was about to speak, she saw Vana come towards them. "This needs to be dealt with later; when we are alone." She turned to Vana. "Vana, you remember Narceen?"

TAG: Link, Narceen, and Vana

24. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Vanawenthwen

Vanawenthwen looked at Dallyra, then back at Narceen and shook her head, then grabbed her stomach softly as she felt the pain coming back...
    "I don't think I remember him, he must have been one of Legolas' friends".

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

Dallyra laughed softly. "Do you remember that day, we were near my home of Rivendell; we were attacked by the group of Orcs," She glanced up at Link and smiled, remembering that day. "And then Link came with the band of warriors? Narceen was with them." She smiled lightly now. "He let Link come with us." She added.

TAG: Vana, Link, and Narceen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.