main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    Faramir started fires and got his fire-arrows. Soon people were gathering around to fire their arrows. They were cutting through the orcs more quickly with these.

Tag; any

2. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Sitting in Towalds comfortable room, Radagast related all that had happened. They sipped dwarven ale and discussed thier options. Torwald set his tankard down with a sigh. "It looks to me, my friends, like you have littel choice. If you plan to walk the 'Paths of the Dead' your'e going to need more equipment than you have at present." He got up and went to the back of his shop and returned with several items. "These should be of some use to you." He placed them on the table. "Dwarven lanterns....no oil...uses phosphoresent fungus. This medalion will protect you from attack by undead....however it will not last for a long period of time. Blessed arrows....made for a vampire hunter...should be good against ghosts and such. Leave your sword here, Radagast and take this one. Be careful, it drains life force." He picked up his mug again and saluted them, "Take care my friends and may Moradin bless you."

Hours later two mounted figures left Gondor for an appointment with destiny.

Tag: Anwyn

3. Bounty_Hunter_Boba

Bounty_Hunter_Boba Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 10, 2003
    Nevatar watched as Dallyra walked off, and smiled at the back of her head. He was never one to go up to someone - even from a distance - and give them a wink, or a smile for that matter, while they're looking. he wondered how someone like him, a lonely dark-elf with no formal introduction to anyone, could possibly be a friend to an elf that seemed to know anyone. Oh well, he thought. He got up, and looked around at the battlefield. Bodies strewn over the ground, like a makeshift carpet. The price of war.

OOC: This might be my last post on TTT, but I might post again on this.

BHB :cool:

4. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    IC as Lady Elena

Elena picked her way over the sea of dead bodies. She didn't want to go back to the caves, but she really had no other choice. She knew she would be in trouble for having left. Sighing, she glanced at her arm and noticed blood. It was only a scratch, but she'd be smothered by the care of the womenfolk once she got back. She wandered around, hoping someone would notice her and give her a task so she could stay out in the open air.

tag: anyone

5. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

Dallyra turned her head slightly, seeing Elena out and among the warriors. She quietly slipped away from Link, Narceen, and Vana, and approached her. "M'lady, it is not safe out here. How long were you fighting for?" She then noticed the small cut on her arm. She reached in her belt and took a cloth out, gently wrapping it around her wound. "How is that?"

TAG: Elena

6. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Vanawenthwen

Vanawenthwen smiled at Dallyra, then bowed at Narceen and smiled at him.
    "I remember you know, it is good to see you again, I believe you left to Mirkwood, how is it over there, I really miss my home". Vanawenthwen said with a small sigh, and looked at him again.

TAG: All

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Is there anymore reservations for characters??

8. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Donvan! :D Oh yeah, right, forgot. He's not good enough to be reserved. :p

Uruk-Hai IC: an uruk-hai with no arms hobbles up to a bunch of warriors and shouts, "Come on, I'm not done yet!"

A man from Rohan raises an eyebrow and remarks, "Look you stupid b******, you got no arms left."

The uruk-hai hopped over to him, trying to be menacing, "Yes I have!"

Another man from Rohan shook his head, "LOOK!"

The uruk-hai calmly looks over at where his arms used to be, he looks back the Rohan men unfazed, "It's only a flesh wound."

The rohan men look at each other, shake there heads and kick the soldier off to the side and walk off.

The uruk-hai chants, "Oh? Running away are you! I knew it!"

tag: anyone who guesses where i got that from first(and gets it right lol) :p

9. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    IC as Lady Elena

Elena smiled at Dallyra. "Thank you. I wasn't out here long, and I want to be of use. Is there nothing I can do?" She saw a movement out of the corner of her eye. An Uruk-Hai with no arms was taunting a group of soldiers. She sighed and shook her head.

tag: Dallyra and the Uruk-Hai

ooc: is the Uruk's name Monty, by any chance? ;-)

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Want to see Dallyra freak out? :p

IC as Dallyra

Dallyra glanced to the side, seeing an Uruk-Hai. She shook her head as well, reaching back, she grabbed an arrow, quickly fitted it on her bow string, and she let it fly. The arrow streaked out, hitting the Uruk directly in the neck. Once the Uruk fell to the ground, Dallyra turned back to Elena, shaking her head lightly. "Maybe Gandalf has a task for you." Her blue eyes returned to Link, she had to tell him about her sister, and about the child that she saw, but there were too many people. She then glanced to the side, seeing Aragorn approach the keep, the women and children had just been let out of the caves, Eowyn stepped out and hugged him. Her jaw fell slightly open.

TAG: Helm's Deep

11. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: I will take over Merry and Pippin JUST UNTIL Jango313 and whoever is playing Pippin come back.

IC: as Treebeard, Merry, and Pippin

The Ents broke the dam and water started to flow. Once all the birthing pits were covered in water, steam started to rise. Isengard was crushed and Saruman left powerless. Pippin and Merry looked up to Grima and saruman on the balcony. They looked up laughing, " Well," merry said, "the world's finnaly back to normal." Pippin looked distressed, " Not really, I am still hungry." Pippin wheeled around and saw an apple. Soon the two hobbits were picking up food until they reached a shack. " Saruman's storeroom!" They were over-excited. They reached for some barrel and sniffed. " Old Toby! Maybe we should share some with Treebeard." Pippin said. " No....no.. could be some distant relative, dead leaves and all, he wouldn't understand." Merry whispered to Pippin. Pippin started to laugh, " I see, don't be hasty!" They laughed very loud, not knowing that Treebeard was right outside the door.

THE END

12. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    IC as Lady Elena

Elena began to wander around the battle field. She tapped a soldier on the shoulder and asked him where she might find Gandalf. He wordlessly pointed, and she set off in that direction.

Tag: Gandalf

13. Balis_Bane_of_Men

Balis_Bane_of_Men Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2004
    Its late, so I can't post, Spacelady if you want to do the Gandalf Speech you can! I'll be back on Saturdayish

14. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: My last post in character.

IC: Merry, Pippin, Frodo, Gollum

Merry puffed on his pipe, and leaned back. He felt at peace now. Much better than he felt when he was a prisoner a few days ago. Laughing, he went into a sleep. Pippin munched on an apple and leaned back too. Their part in this journey was over for now.

Meanwhile, miles away, Frodo was asleep, stroking the Ring. Gollum watched over his master, with a hungry look in his eyes.

The End for Jango

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Just before I post the last post, Jango, is that your final post, or just your last one in TTT?

16. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Last TTT, of course. Frodo still has the Ring, doesn't he?

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Umm... he should... And thanks, I was a little confused. :p After this last post, I will be working on the story line for RotK, and I am going to ask NP to lock this thread. :D

IC as Gandalf

Once all the women and childern made their way back to Edoras, Gandalf and the rest of the remaining warriors went to the top of the hill, looking out to the East. "Sauron?s wrath will be terrible, his retribution swift. The battle for Helm?s Deep is over. The battle for Middle-earth is about to begin. All our hopes now lie with two little Hobbits, somewhere in the wilderness." They begin to make their way down and to Isenguard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.