1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Lords of Middle-Earth: Door of Night

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jango10, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Eomer
    Helm?s Deep

Eomer took a step back at the onslaught of questions. He needed a moment to think. He lifted his hand to signal both soldiers to wait. His fingers reached his brow and he massaged lightly. Eomer closed his eyes, his temples throbbed, he breath deep out of his nose. Without moving, he whispered.

?Forgive me, uncle, if I fail you.?

Eomer opened his eyes, but kept his head down for a moment. His hands dropped, the right to his side and the left to wipe sweat from his moustache. The second later, it mirrored his other.

?There will be no gain for our sacrifice. The second we unman the doors, we will be overcome. So, when we retreat, we don?t turn back.?

The whole fortress shook violently. It was apparent, the very delicate balance of control. Helm?s Deep would soon fall, for the first time ever. Eomer realized the weight of his decisions, but this battle would not decide the fate of the realm.

?Usilidur, ready the wounded for travel. The ones that are to injured to travel? you must inform them of their fate. Hurry, there is little time.?

Eomer turned to Hargoth. Behind him, Usilidur dashed off.

?Hargoth, I want you to oversee the retreat, while I remain with this few and hold the door.?

Tag: Spacey, MM, Helm?s Deep
  2. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Sorry for my absence guys, hopefully we can bring this game back to life. ;)

IC as Theniniel

"You don't understand Theniniel. If you think Rivendell is safe, it is not. In fact Rivendell is just as safe as this place is. You may not ralize this but the shadow of Angmar is growing every day. Furthermore, you don't know what has happened to me. I did what I thought was right."

Theniniel quirked a brow in reply to Ethlawen's statement. What was she talking about? Rivendell had to be much safer than Helm's Deep, at the current moment. Perhaps something had happened right after they had left from the council, she mused and was just about to ask her what happened when she spotted Usilidur out of the corner of her eye running to her. When she focused entirely on him, the look on his face told her something was happening, as well as the soldiers about Eomer moving about.

She quickly pushed herself away from the wall and winced in the process. She would need to move slower, at least until a healer had tended to all her wounds. She doubt he would be happy about her having the healer stop toward the beginning, but she did not care at the moment.

"What is it, Usilidur? What is going on here?"

Tag: Usilidur and Ethlawen

IC as Alagosir

"Of course I can fight, is that a sort of challenge?" Tareya said and withdrew her sword from its steath, making Alagosir blink in surprise.

"You want to fight to see!?"

"He was asking not challenging, sister."

"Fine. But yes. I can fight....just let me know if you want to see."

The Elf blinked once more at her reaction to such a simple question. And then he gave a small chuckle and a shake of his head. She is very similar to Darcyn. I do hope these two do not meet, for I fear what would happen if so.

"Well, lets get back to the village and get you all ready."

Alagosir nodded in agreement. "That is a good idea, Varesi. Are you ready to head back to the town, Evalynn?" He also looked to the others for the same question.

Tag: "Door of Night"
  3. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Evalynn Astalith

Evalynn watched the exchange between Alagosir and Tareya and mentally shook her head at Tareya's eagerness to show the elf her fighting skill. She noticed Alagosir chuckle and shake his head as Varesi suggested they go back to the village to prepare for their departure

"That is a good idea, Varesi. Are you ready to head back to the town, Evalynn?"

"Yes, I am ready"

TAG: Spacey, Door of Night
  4. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Hargoth

?Hargoth, I want you to oversee the retreat, while I remain with this few and hold the door.?

Hargoth stood there uncomfortable, he wanted to stay as one of the defenders. "With all do respect Sire, I would much rather stay and help buy some time. If we have any hope for the wounded to escape you will need men who are still strong." Hargoth pulled out his sword, and knelt. "I would die alongside you. My life and sword is yours my lord." Hargoth just knelt there, hoping that Eomer wouldn't send him away.

Tag: Eomer
  5. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    cs approved

Character Sheet

Name: Tangadion Se?onthongil

Species: Elf (Technically Half-Elf but he selected the elven path)

Affiliation: Free Peoples

Home Country: Gondor

Height: 6?8

Weight: 160 lb

Eyes: dark blue

Hair: black

Clothing: green elven cloak, black shirt and pants, mithril vest (under shirt), brown boots

Weapons/Equipment: 2 longswords that resemble scimitars (one for each hand) one named Twinkle and the other named Icingdeath, elven longbow and arrows, a 1 foot 5 inch elven knife. Belt contains lembras, athles, elf medicine, writing utensil and ink, 5 pieces of parchment, an ash jar

Any Other Additional Features: ambidextrous, a scar on his back from his right hip to his left shoulder,

Bio:

Tangadion Se?onthongil is the oldest of three brothers. His mother was Selvia Se?onthongil and his father was Dalomor the VII. Before he was born, his mother Selvia was a border guard of Lothlorien. Dalomor was the commander of the tower guard. The two met each other by chance, fell in love, married, and then went to Gondor. Once in Gondor, the couple was blessed with three sons; Tangadion being the first, Randir being the middle, and Sidhpantion being the youngest.

The three brothers were in constant competition with each other from the moment they could wield weapons. Tangadion mastered the sword. Randir mastered the bow. But, Sidhpantion failed to master any weapon. Tangadion had pity on Sidhpantion and taught him how to use the sword with lethal effect. But Sidhpantion failed to surpass his older brother with the sword and therefore grew envious to him. With the elven reflexes and human strength inherited from their parents, the three brothers quickly advanced through the military academy. In his first battle, Tangadion, his brothers, and their regiment met a bad-tempered troll. In the battle that followed, Tangadion stood his ground and virtually killed it. Even though Sidhpantion at the last minute stuck a sword at the creature?s throat, the regiment commander named the kill Tangadion?s instead. This made Sidhpantion even more jealous of Tangadion.

After this battle, Tangadion became one of the best known warriors in Gondor. So well known that even King Aragorn had an interest in him. However family problems at home quickly dashed any hopes of potential for Tangadion. For it was time that the three sons chose what race they should join. Tangadion, who had a close relationship with his mother selected the elven path and took his mother?s surname, Se?onthongil for his own. Sidhpantion chose the human path, while Randir remained undecided. Tangadion?s father immediately started disliking his eldest son and that night, killed his wife Selvia in her sleep. Angered by this, Tangadion slew his father in front of the entire court of Gondor. Fearing that he will be executed, he fled Gondor followed by Randir, who already sided with him over many issues. Sidhpantion pursued the pair to the Gondor border of Ithilian. As the three brothers meet, hot words followed, and in the fight that followed, Sidhpantion fell to Tangadion?s blades. Tangadion?s deed didn?t go unnoticed; Friamer and the Gondor rangers saw the whole thing. Once again Tangadion and Randir fled for their lives.

The pair went on many missions together including aiding the dwarves of the Iron Hills in a battle against the goblins (which is were Tangadion got his scar). As a thank you, Tangadion received a mithril vest and the dwarves remade the brothers? weapons, giving them more killing potential. The pair of Tangadion and Randir was widely feared by their enemies, until the fateful day they men a man named Samuel Half-Shadow. In the battle that followed, Randir was killed. Filled with wrath, Tangadion chased Samuel away. However, he was unable to save Randir, and he died in Tangadion?s arms. The ash jar Tangadion carries holds Randir?s ashes. Before he died, Randir requested to be buried where their mother was born. Tangadion met Samuel again 2 years later and defeated him after a fie
  6. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    OOC: I know, I know, double post. I'm sorry but i want to post on my other character. But i ran out of time last time i posted.

IC: Tangadion Se?onthongil
    Edoras

The city was deserted. Not a single living thing in the sight of Tangadion Se?onthongil. He looked around the city and sighed. He knew what happened. Theoden has ordered the civilians to leave Edoras and go to Helm's Deep.

Tangadion shook his head and silently cursed Rohan's last three generations of foolish kings. Fengel was greedy and cared only for himself. Thengel made the mistake of allowing Saruman to wander free in Rohan. Sightseeing and spying as Tangadion called it. Lastly, Tangadion cursed Theoden for his arrogence and mistreating his advice.

Tangadion does not know how many times he told Theoden to ally with the ents and attack Isenguard. It seems like it's a least 15 times but Theoden still wouldn't listen. "Seems like Theoden will have to learn the hard way." Tangadion concluded. He confermed there was no one in the city and left.

But something was calling to him towards Helm's Deep. Tangadion couldn't understand it. The last time he heard this, he met Samuel 55 years ago. Tangadion sudenly had a hunch that Samuel was leading the army of Isenguard against Helm's Deep!

Tangadion laughed and said "Twinkle and Icingdeath prepare yourselves! For in a fortnight my brother's soal will be at peace!" With those words he took off in the direction of Helm's Deep.

TAG: ANY
  7. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Samuel Half-shadow
    Near Edoras

Samuel shoved his sword into it?s sheath. He had been pulling it out every few hundred meters. Nervous energy bubbled inside him, but he was more angry at himself, for his weakness. He should be long past the pain he felt in the past. He turned away for a reason. Dwelling would reverse all of his progression towards losing his conscience entirely. Samuel rolled his shoulders and allowed himself a small chuckle. It felt good.

Samuel walked in silence for a while longer and started to notice his surroundings. That was strange, it looked a bit like the road to Edoras. Samuel spun on his feet. He frowned and looked back behind him. He was going the wrong direction. He glanced up; the moon had moved considerably. So, he was near Edoras. That was very strange. Samuel frowned again. In the distance, he could hear the gallop of a horse.

?Who would be riding through Rohan at this hour? Don?t they know there is a war going on??

Samuel walked closer to the center of the path. He listened carefully, it sounded like a man yelling. He grunted. The voice was oddly familiar. Why was it that he kept running into people he knew?

?This is a series of strange coincidences.?

On the horizon, a whirlwind of dust was moving slowly nearer.

Tag: AMNDRAG
  8. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    IC: Tangadion

Tangadion was enjoying his ride in the direction of Helm's Deep when he spotted a figure a good distance away.

Who whould be out here at this time of night? Tangadion thought. Doesn't anyone know how dangerous it is at this time of night in these days?

Tangadion stopped and looked at the figure. At first glance he took it as an orc. But then he noticed that it was not as tall as an orc. Indeed it was much taller than an orc. Possibly an Uruk? He thought as he drew his blades. Then the moonlight reflected on the figure revealing a man wearing a hooded cloak.

Tangadion stopped his horse and got off. Then he took a closer look at the figure. Suddenly he noticed a curved sword that caused anger to boil inside of him.

"Samuel Half-Shadow! It's good to see you again! I have waited 55 years for this! Prepare yourself, for at the end of this night, one shall stand. One shall fall!"

TAG: Nick
  9. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Sorry for the short replies.

Of Samuel Half-shadow
    Between Edoras and Helm?s Deep

Samuel squinted in the darkness. The moonlight did little to help, as it was flanking his challenger. It only served to cast a shadow over his face. His strange greeting piqued his interest, but only slightly. Samuel was weary from his fight earlier. He grunted.

?That was a clichéd entrance if I ever saw one. What have you been waiting for? I?m short on time as it is, so if we could make this quick.?

Samuel thought hard. The words spoken sounded like a challenge. Obviously, this figure felt wronged by his presence, but who wasn?t? What made this kid special? Who was he anyway? Samuel cocked his head to the side and started walking around to the side of the horseman, but the moon was still shrouding the man. He was tempted to move closer, but he could tell proximity would only aggravate the figure.

?Who, may I ask, are you??

Of Usilidur Wenoway
    Helm?s Deep

Usilidur touched Theniniel?s face. This would be hard for her and she would need all the comfort she could get.

?Eomer has called for the retreat. He wished me to inform the wounded. We need to get everyone out of here.?

Usilidur rubbed the stubble on his chin. He was hesitant to convey Eomer?s second order. Those too wounded to leave, would be left to die. It was not an order he wished to see carried out, but it was unavoidable. He cringed slightly.

Tag: spacey

Of Eomer
    Helm?s Deep

Eomer sighed. He didn?t want to allow it, in case the defenses gave out prematurely. He was prepared to sacrifice himself, but not a healthy soldier. Still, his request was consent and it would have to suffice. Eomer held out his hand.

?You?ll do no good on the floor. Help me better barricade the door.?

Tag: MM/>/>
  10. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Ic: Tangadion

Tangadion laughed at Samuel's response. "Samuel, I'm flattered that you like my introduction. But that will not save you. You killed my brpther Randir 57 years ago."

Tangadion got off his horse and pulled his hood off letting his elven features show. "As for my name, my name is Tangadion. Does that souind familiar old man?
  11. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Samuel Half-shadow

Samuel frowned. He was experiencing some amount of Déjà vu, because the situation was immensely familiar. Samuel scratched his arm and asked.

?Have we done this before, or something? Because, I?m drawing a blank with the names, but this whole scenario, of killing your brother, is on the tip of my mind. Like, I can almost remember it, but then you start talking again and I lose it.?

Samuel?s eyes widened in surprise, when he could see the face. He looked a lot like? strange coincidence.

?You look like someone I just kicked of a battlement. No matter. So, what? How do we do this? You?re all pissed off and I?m the heartless bad guy who laughs in your face, right? I killed your brother and you have been following me your entire life, waiting for a chance to take your revenge. That?s a pretty unoriginal story, son. I suppose, if we must, you can try and kill me, etc.?

12. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Grand Master

star 2

?You look like someone I just kicked of a battlement. No matter. So, what? How do we do this? You?re all pissed off and I?m the heartless bad guy who laughs in your face, right? I killed your brother and you have been following me your entire life, waiting for a chance to take your revenge. That?s a pretty unoriginal story, son. I suppose, if we must, you can try and kill me, etc.?

Tangadion looked at the figure. "You are half right, but you didn't kick me off the battlements. You met my brother and I in the woods of Mirkwood. You treated us as a froiend then turned on us and killed my brother. That happened 57 years ago. We met again two years after, and I beat you. I would have killed you but you escaped. After that, I followed you for 55 years."

Tangadion dismounted and drew his blades. "I am here now. I caught up with you. I'm prepared to take my revenge. Now draw your sword and let's finish what we started 57 years ago. But before we start, I have a question...I heard roumors that you were in the employ of Saruman. Why are you not at Helm's Deep leading his army in crushing the men of Rohan?"

13. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Samuel Half-Shadow

Samuel chuckled. He remembered that fight. And, his loss all those years ago. He was younger then and, now, he was stronger.

?You know far too much about me, boy. Far too much, indeed. I was just at Helm?s Deep. Saruman?s army defeated the resistance there. They overtook the fortress when I left, the fate of the survivors is of no consequence to me. Perhaps, if you kill me quickly, you can save a few.?

Samuel laughed again. He steeled himself. The curved blade played tricks in the moonlight. It wavered, grew and shrunk spontaneously. He twirled it. The gap between the two swordsman was a few meters, if that. The distance could be gapped in an instant. Samuel made no move to do so, anger would guide his opponent, just as it had when he fought Theniniel. Though tired, Samuel was sure of his chances.

14. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Theniniel

?Eomer has called for the retreat. He wished me to inform the wounded. We need to get everyone out of here.?

Theniniel's gaze wavered for a brief moment. Retreat? Eomer was calling a retreat? She closed her eyes and sighed quietly, that seemed to be the best option at the moment. If they had decided to go out and fight, it would be a slaughter. Their numbers were far too low to do anything reckless.

She looked up at Usilidur's eyes again and gave a steady nod. "Very well, now what can I do to aid you with this, Usilidur?" she asked, hoping he would simply forget her wounds for now at least, but of course, he had wounds of his own, and that was one of the many reasons why she continued on without much treatment. She would be fine in due time, it was not as life threatening as it was before.

Theniniel then looked to Ethlawen with concern in her blue eyes. "And will you safe to move or will you need assistance in doing so?"

15. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    OOC: Happy 10th Birthday Jedi Council!!
    IC: Ethlawen

"And will you safe to move or will you need assistance in doing so?"

Ethlawen looked at Theniniel and said. "I will try to move on my own. But please stay close by incase I need help."

Whith those words, the young elven madien rose from her bed. Dispite the searing pain she felt from her back, she managed to stand up. She will not give in so easy. She is the granddaughter of Elrond, lord of Rivendell.

TAG: Theniniel, HELM'S DEEP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?You know far too much about me, boy. Far too much, indeed. I was just at Helm?s Deep. Saruman?s army defeated the resistance there. They overtook the fortress when I left, the fate of the survivors is of no consequence to me. Perhaps, if you kill me quickly, you can save a few.?

Tangadion watched the swordsman steel himself for the upcoming fight. Tangadion took out his blades Twinkle and Icingdeath, twirled them in his hands threw them into the air, and caught them with the skill of a master of the elven sword style adumacil. He paused, realizing he had a serious decission to make; on one hand he lothed rushing into one-on-one combat. He preferes to let his opponent make the first move. But, lives are at stake at Helm's Deep! Tangadion shook his head, he knows that his fate was decided when he was made a wanderer; defending the free peoples of Middle Earth. Tangadion made his decision, he will have to win a quick victory. Tangadion held Twinkle in his left hand, Icingdeath in his right. With Icingdeath leading the attack, he lunged towards Samuel, intending to stab him through the heart.

TAG: Samuel
  16. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Samuel Half-shadow

Samuel shifted to the left, bringing both arms up. The elf?s sword stabbed empty space and Samuel to a step back, farther to his opponents right. He switched his grip on his short sword and held it as you would a dagger. Samuel laughed heartily. This man was pretentious. Did he think that a single offense would merit any harm? Samuel could have crippled his opponent just there, but he wanted to distress the elf.

The longer he held the figure, the more Tangadion?s mind would worry on the fate of Helm?s Deep?s defenders. Samuel smiled. It was far too easy to manipulate the kind-hearted. Perhaps that was their failing, perhaps it was his. In the short run, it wasn?t going to be his. Samuel circled, his smile a immoral taunt to hasten Tangadion, into his own defeat.

Samuel circled.

17. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Icingdeath stabbed empty air as Samuel moved aside. However, Tangadion was aware of this stunt. His years of experiance served him well. As he turned to meet his challanger, Twinkle slashed the air ending with a clash on Samuel's sword. Both duelists broke apart and circled each other.

Tangadion saw Samuel grinning at him and frowned. The old man was just taunting him with the thought of the lived at stake at Helm's Deep. But Tangadion smiled, relaxed, and closed his eyes; relying on his keen elven hearing to detect Samuel.

Thoughts entered the elven warrior's mind. Him and his mother sparring and laughing before her unnatural death. Tangadion and his brothers sparring with each other preparing for the warrior life ahead. Tangadion with the elven masters of the elven style of adumacil, the talent he was said to be given by the Valar at birth. As thoughts entered the young elf's head, Tangadion launched a succession of blows that was returned by the sounds of clashing swords.

As the two warriors engaged in their deadly dance to the death, Tangadion was at home. For the first time in 57 years, he felt at peace. Why? Tangadion thought that his mother, brother, and trainers in adumacil were with him. Was it an illusion? Most likely. But what thoughts spurred in Tangadion's mind sparked a gift inside his heart. He felt he had the stronger morale, his cause was the most just, and a ray of hope the survivors of Helm's Deep will live.

Tangadion's eyes were closed. But that is alright. For now his instincts and elven hearing was enough. Tangadion felt at peace, he was home.

18. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Samuel Half-shadow

Samuel frowned. He took a small, silent step back. His opponent had, for some reason, closed his eyes. Was he ending their fight? Samuel could not help, but feel paranoid. He lowered his sword slightly, but kept it partially aloft. He took a tentative step towards the elf and spoke.

?Uh, hello? Did you forget you wanted to kill me??

Of Usilidur Wenoway
    Helm?s Deep

Usilidur frowned. He stepped forward and touched his fingertips to Theniniel?s cheek. He looked into her eyes and mentally willed her to concede to his wishes, as he spoke.

?You can help Ethlawen to safety and, in doing so, remove yourself from harm?s way.?

Usilidur blinked. His eyes were glassy, for his task was a dark one. How could he tell someone that they had no chance for survival, if they couldn?t help themselves. The cruelty of the situation was astounding. He pitied Eomer and himself, for, respectively, having to make the decision and having to convey it?s weight.

Tag: Spacemaker/>
  19. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Don't mind a brief control over everyone at the "Door of Night". Just trying to move the story along since most of you didn't post after mine. ;)

Oh and just in case some of you were confused, because I know at least one of your were, it is night time. ;) :p

IC as Alagosir

Evalynn looked to Alagosir and replied to his question directed at her and the other members of the company, "Yes, I am ready" He then looked to the others and watched each of them nod as their replies. He nodded in return and focused his eyes on the twins. "Then we are ready. Let us return to the village."

The company, with its two extra members, slow left the beautiful cave. Alagosir only stopped for a brief moment to look at the door they had entered not long before. And frowned. If only it was that simple... he mused to himself with a silent sigh and a shake of his head. He glanced back the group moving off through the darkened wilderness, his green eyes darting from back to back. To think that the fate of Middle-Earth rested entirely in their hands, and of those at Helm's Deep, seemed more real with each passing day.

His eyes then flashed onto the back and long hair of Evalynn before she went under the shadow of a looming tree above her. And what would happen to her when...if they had accomplished this task? His mind brought up an image of her going with him, or him with her, and a smile touched his lips briefly. The Elf shook his head, this was no such time to be thinking about that just yet, but the image definitely lifted his spirits, even if for a moment.

With a small, secret smile, Alagosir moved on to catch up with the traveling group, heading back to the village of Ceraias to gather their much needed items for the journey still ahead.

Tag: Evalynn, Tareya, Varesi, Amanion and Celbrandir

IC as Theniniel

?You can help Ethlawen to safety and, in doing so, remove yourself from harm?s way.?

Theniniel opened her mouth to argue what he said, but the look in his eyes told her that was what she needed to do. She slowly shut her mouth and her own eyes saddened. Before she could say anything, Ethlawen replied to her question.

"I will try to move on my own. But please stay close by incase I need help."

She watched her attempt to get up and wince in pain. She immediately moved to help her stand, her arm about her gingerly. She looked up to Usilidur and spoke quietly in Elvish to him, "Be safe."

Theniniel focused on Ethlawen, "Let us follow these people down the path." She said, nodding to the small group heading down the way into the cave paths and carefully walked with her friend, holding back from wincing herself.

20. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Amanion Calestel

As Amanion exited the cave he looked up into the star-strewn sky. A slight veil seemed to stretch from the the east and the west, from both Isengard and Mordor. "The forces of shadow are hard at work, Mordor encroaches on Gondor and Isengard on Rohan. Should either fall it will only be to easy for them to take over the rest of Middle-Earth." he said softly, more to himself then anyone else. "Will we be resting for the night, or will we set out immediately once we have our supplies?" Amanion asked Evalynn, he knew that the sooner they left the more swiftly Sauron's demise would come.

TAG: Spacelady
  21. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Hargoth

Hargoth returned to his feet, and sheathed his sword. "Yes lord Eomer. And thank you." Hargoth said before emptying off a table, and using it to barricade the door. He knew it wouldn't hold them for long, but he hoped it would be long enough. All they seemed to have left was hope, they hoped the woman, children and wounded could get out before the orcs broke through. They hoped that somehow they could survive the battle, and save Rohan. But hope wouldn't be enough, they needed something else, someone to save them. But he didn't know who could save them, they would have to save themselves. Hargoth braced another bench against the door, they were running out of objects to use. He felt fear creep up inside him, why shouldn't he be afraid, hes only human. But he was a Rider of Rohan, he would not run away. No matter how afraid he was.

Tag: any
  22. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Grand Master

star 2

?Uh, hello? Did you forget you wanted to kill me??

That old man has alot to learn about elven combat Tangadion thought. Especially those who practice adumacil. Tangadion heared his advesary breathing in front of him. Then, without warning, with the speed of a fired arrow. Tangadion thrusted Icingdeath in Samuel's direction followed by Twinkle slashing in a diaginal-downward cut towards Samuel's neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IC: Ethlawen

"Let us follow these people down the path."

Ethlawen turned and smiled as the older elf helped her to her feet. She heared Theniniel say good-bye to her friend, and together they followed the group towards the path that will be their final hope for safety. Ethlawen chouldn't help noticing her friend looked sad. It was then she realized that Theniniel and Usilidur were closer friends then she thought. Silently she thought, Please Varda, Lady of the Stars, watch over us all. Please don't make Theniniel pay the same price that I did the day I set out on this road.

Those thoughts spured memories she worked so hard to supress. Silently, she began to cry.

TAG: Theniniel & HELM'S DEEP
  23. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Samuel Half-shadow

Samuel dropped to his back to avoid the slashing blade. He let his sword drop to his side and landed with a soft thump, and used the metal-tipped toe of his boot to knock the stabbing sword upwards. With the agility of a young man, he twisted his body, to where his hands faced downward. He thrust out the heels of his feet into his opponent?s abdominal area. The blow was not enough to hurt the elf much, but gave Samuel time to flip up to his feet. He crouched and grabbed his sword.

?You used that technique on me last time we fought, Peredhel.?

Samuel had surprised himself. The insult had burst forth, without thinking. He hadn?t realized he remembered so much about Tangadion. Samuel grinned at his knowledge of their fight, it would serve him well.

?You must escape the confines of what you think I know, if you wish to save any souls at Helm's Deep. Have you learned nothing since our previous battle? If nothing else, I hope you have learned that you cannot kill me.?

24. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: I apologize for the ooc but I had a question and I wasn't sure who to ask: for Helms Deep, when are the orcs going to break through?
  25. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: As I know it, just as we are retreating.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.