1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Lords of Middle-Earth: Door of Night

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jango10, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Nick and I are working that out right now. :) Oh and reply coming either later or tomorrow, Amndrag. ;)
  2. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Theniniel

Theniniel moved off with her friend Ethlawen and the rest of the those of Edoras down the cavern path. She didn't know how long it would take to reach to end of the mountain and get outside again, but hopefully the others would hold the Uruk-Hai off until at least they got out. She only offered one brief glance back at the form of Usilidur, occasionally another form of a Human blocking her sight of him. He would make it back alive. She was sure of that...he had to. She prayed he would.

With a mist of sadness wrapping it about herself, she slowly looked forward once more and kept on walking, Ethlawen's arm about her shoulders for support. She could sense the sorrow coming off of Ethlawen as well, but decided that now was not the time to be focusing on painful memories of the past. They had to focus on getting out. Alive.

After some time of traveling, a panicked young woman darted to a run through the slow moving lines, bumping into Theniniel as she rushed by to get out, away from the death nipping at their heels. As much as she tried to remain stable, the tired body of hers could not react in time. She brought her arm to herself to make sure Ethlawen remained standing and stumbled forward, colliding to the ground on her hands and knees. She bit down hard on her tongue to not let out a scream of pain and shuddered.

Wetness soaked back into the blood dried tunic and that warm sensation ran down her back. No...I...opened my wound...No matter...Get up. She forced herself to push herself up careful of her once more gaping wound in her back. Surely there was not much left of the path, she mused, even though she knew she was wrong. She stood shakily and shuddered out a breath. She would keep moving on. No matter what.

Without saying a word, Theniniel quietly took Ethlawen's arm and put it back around her shoulders and continued on silently. And in pain.

Tag: Ethlawen
  3. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: As much as I hate to triple post, :p I just remembered that the wound is actually on her stomach/waist area. I was thinking of the wound on her back from a while ago. Oops. [face_blush]
  4. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Tangadion

?You used that technique on me last time we fought, Peredhel.?

Tangadion opened his eyes with shock to the insult. Then he cursed himself for forgetting the most important rule of adumacil. If you are to succeed in combat against the best of your enemies, you must have fear, surprise, or intimidation on your side. For if any element is lacking, it would be best for you to retreat. You must break them before you engage them. Only then will you ensure victory. Now Tangadion was angry, not at Samuel but at himself, as a master of adumacil he should have remembered that rule.

?You must escape the confines of what you think I know, if you wish to save any souls at Helm's Deep. Have you learned nothing since our previous battle? If nothing else, I hope you have learned that you cannot kill me.?

Tangadion had frogotten about the people at Helm's Deep! Making his choice, he shethed his blades and said "Thie battle is a draw Samuel. None of us gained anything from this. We are too evenly matched to fight each other. I propose a truce we will not chase each other. But next time we meet, it will be as two normal warriors on opposing sides of a battle."

Tangadion mounted his horse and said "But know this Samuel, you will die. You are not a god." With those words, he spurred his horse and rode off into the night towards Helm's Deep.

TAG: Nick (if you wish)

IC: Ethlawen

Ethlawen walked alongside her friend Theniniel down the cavarn path. It seems the cavern was endless. She chouldn't count how long they have been traveling. Yet she was too occupied with thoughts of events that lead her here.

A panicked young woman bumped into Theniniel, interrupting her thoughts. As her friend Theniniel fell, Ethlawen quickly caught her. She noticed Theniniel grasping her stomach/waist area in agony. But she noticed Theniniel just gritting her teeth, and pulling herself up using Ethlawen's arm as a support.

She is more stubborn that I am. Ethlawen thoght. She admired her friend for being able to go so far. Ethlawen hated to admit that if she was in Theniniel's state, she would have given up and place her life in the mercy of the Uruk'Kai.

Ethlawen tried to continue onward. But the long path was wearing her down. She then started gasping for air. She wasn't cut out for this. She is a princess, not a warrior she did not recieve this type of training. Just then she collapsed to the ground and fainted.

TAG: Theniniel
  5. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Evalynn Astalith
    Road back to Ceraias

As the group was traveling back to Ceraias, Evalynn was lost in thought, the quiet stillness of the night giving her mind space to wander. She found herself thinking about her family. And of Theniniel and Usilidur. Were they alright?

Coming out of her thoughts as she passed under a tree canopy, she felt eyes on her back, but did not turn around. She knew who it was and she blushed a little, thankful that the darkness concealed it from view. Alagosir. She found herself thinking back to when they were at Edoras, the comfort he had brought her after saying goodbye to those she loved. And the time when they were packing up their supplies before setting off...his touch, his words...it was starting to feel...right. Was she falling for him? She blinked a few times and mentally shook her head

"No! Pull yourself together Evalynn!"

She said berating herself. She looked up towards the front of the group as she tried to banish any such thought from her mind. She put a hand up too her head and massaged her temples as she felt a headache coming on. She barely registered Amanion's question

"Will we be resting for the night, or will we set out immediately once we have our supplies?"

"Oh...I am not certain Amanion. Perhaps"

TAG: Spacey/Door of night group
  6. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Samuel Half-shadow
    Between Edoras and Helm?s Deep

Samuel snorted as his opponent rode away. He yelled into the din of the horse?s footfall. ?Shows what you know!?

Samuel started walking wearily back towards Helm?s Deep. As he stepped, he brought his fingers to his mouth, blowing out an inhuman whistle. He ticked off the seconds with his fingers and as he his three, more galloping could be heard. Samuel smiled.

Out of the night came a beautiful gray horse. It stopped itself just before Samuel. He ran his hand down?s its flank and back up towards i?s head. The horse puffed, creating clouds of steam to fade into to the night. Samuel patted its side and vaulted on to it?s back. He wheeled it around and urged it off into a dead gallop.

Tag: Helm?s Deep, Spacey, Everyone
  7. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Amanion Calestel

"Are you alright Evalynn? Your mind seems a bit preoccupied, what is troubling you?" the elf asked looking a little worried at the Rohirrim maiden. "You must master your mind, if you let it wander to far it will take you off and away, it could prove dangerous on a mission such as ours. Perhaps we should rest, if only for a few hours, perhaps your mind wanders due to lack of a proper nights rest." he continued, shrugging his shoulders. "I never have quite understood why mortals tire so easily." he added stretching his arms with a sigh.

TAG: Evalynn
  8. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Usilidur Wenoway
    Helm?s Deep

Usilidur gazed longingly back at the receding form of his love. He wished for a time when they could be free of the hardships of war and politics. A wish that didn?t seem possible in a fortress shaking from the boots of its enemies alone. In a crowded hall, with dead and dying surrounding him, he couldn?t imagine peace with Theniniel. It made him wonder if he made the right choice. If she died, it would hurt more than any physical wound.

Usilidur turned, a tear glistening in the corner of his eye. He wiped it away. He steeled himself for his task. His eyes shifted over Hargoth and Eomer, preparing for the incoming assault. It was a matter of minutes at the greatest, until the Uruks would break through. Usilidur jogged to the makeshift infirmary, pain in his mind.

Tag: Spacey
  9. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2

Tangadion rode hard to Helm's Deep. The space that whould have been covered in 3 days will have to be covered in a few hours at the latest. Even then, how can he save all those people? As he rode onward, a thought clicked in his mind. Kill the leader! If I kill the leader, they will either retreat or fight amongst themselves for the role of leadership. The warrior shook his head. It was easier said than done. He will have to sneak around the rocks, find the leader, kill him, and get himself and the survivors out alive.

Tangadion thought more. There has to be a way to get inside Helm's Deep, but how? Tangadion suddenly noticed the mountains and stopped. There seems to be a cave or door of some kind up the hill. Taking a deep breath, Tangadion muttered to his horse, " Come on Seraphon, Let's go to that cave."

tag: none
  10. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: I know, double post. sorry but i was bored and this came to mind. [face_plain]

----

Mounted on his horse, Tangadion reaced the cave that was hidden in the mountains above. He had to thank his horse's shure-footing or else both of them would have been dead. Finally, he reached the cave only to discover his cave was blocked by a door. Perfect! Tangadion thought sarcasticly. A road block to prevent me from resuing the survivors.

Tangadion looked at the door, it appeared rotten. He drew his swords, checked to make sure there are no enemies around, kicked down the door and shouted "Attention orc scum and goblin dung! Your nightmare has come!" There was no resonse, no sign that this was a way into Helm's Deep. But his gut instincts told him this was it. Taking Seraphon inside, he carresed the horse and said to it in elvish "Wait for my return." Than he picked up his swords and walked down the tunnel.

A few minutes later

Tangadion had been walking on, in his words, forever! When he noticed an opening in the tunnel. Curious, he stepped through and gasped in astonishment. He was in a cavern. The glittering caves.

OOC: I will finish this later.
  11. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: I hate tripe posts but the editing time expired. cs approved and my tag is helm's deep

Name: Nercul

Species: Man

Affiliation: Angmar, Mordor

Home Country: Gondor

Height: 5?9

Weight: 215

Eyes: ice blue with red irises

Hair : Black

Clothing: cape, pants, shirt, and leather boots. All are black.

Weapons/Equipment: a hand crossbow with 20 bolts, Angmar long sword, black Gondor chestplate, Morgul Dagger

Any Other Additional Features: Thanks to the Witch King?s dark magic, he looks like a 19 year old.

Bio:
    Known as the ?Fist of Angmar,? few tyrants and villains match the cruelty and evil of Nercul, the supreme commander of the armies of Angmar.
    Before all this, Nercul was born and raised in Gondor, with the name Doromir. As he grew older, he started hating the elves for their alien beauty. Later he planned to execute a mass genocide of elves and submit the survivors to slavery. But, his plans were found out, and he was chased out of Gondor. Going North, he accidentally fell in love with Ethlawen, the elven princess of Rivendell. But she saw the evil in his heart and rejected him. Fueled with wrath, he swore service to the Witch King.
    Nercul is an excellent leader and battlefield commander. Throughout his service to the Witch King, he won most of his battles. Now he serves as the Witch King?s right hand man.

12. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Evalynn Astalith
    The road back to Ceraias

"Are you alright Evalynn? Your mind seems a bit preoccupied, what is troubling you? You must master your mind, if you let it wander to far it will take you off and away, it could prove dangerous on a mission such as ours. Perhaps we should rest, if only for a few hours, perhaps your mind wanders due to lack of a proper nights rest...I never have quite understood why mortals tire so easily."

Evalynn furrowed her brows in slight annoyance at the elves words. Unlike him, humans were not blessed with the mystical gifts that granted elves their immortal life, advanced strength and energy. Was he being serious? Ignorant? Or just humouring her? She knew he was only trying to help, and in a small way he was right. She couldn't recall when she last had a reasonable night sleep on this quest. Lembas bread and other energy substitutes were all well and good in the short term but she was starting to feel a bit worn down

"I am fine Amanion. As for mastering my thoughts, I already know my own mind"

TAG: Chanbill, Door of night group
  13. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Amanion Calestel

"Good." Amanion said smiling. "That is very comforting to hear, I hate prying but I feel it necessary to know if something is bothering someone, only because said problem could cause a strong team to break down. Also the more people you have dealing with the problem the better and the stronger the bonds in the team become, because you know you can depend on one another." Amanion added, resting a reassuring hand on Evalynn's shoulder. "Remember I will always be here for you, so long as we are on this mission, so long as our paths are aligned, I will be there." he finished, he then walked off into the night. Even he was beginning to feel the wear and tear of this seemingly endless trek.

TAG: Evalynn
  14. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Varesi & Tareya Horosil IC:
    Location ~Ceraias Road

The Horosil twins, quiet for the moment, walked back with the others to their hometown. Tareya was determined for the coming quest and Varesi...well, for stopping his sister. If it could be done.

After a bit, Tareya noticed Amanion talking to Evalynn and walking off, she took this opportunity to swoop down on the other woman and put an arm around her.

"Forget about him, elves are so high and mighty these days I hear. You got probs, though it doesn't seem like you do to me, you come to me. A woman's gotta go to woman, men don't understand. Right?" she grinned at her.

Varesi shook his head at his sister. She didn't get that Amanion was just trying to help, or maybe she did and was just being...herself. He mentally sighed before realizing something he should have sooner.

"Everyone," he said with a slightly raised voice, "If you want to continue the journey, I suggest you stay in Ceraias just this one last night. All shops are closed for the night, so you might as well go to the inn. And if anyone is interested, there are two spare bedrooms at my place."

"Two?" asked Tareya puzzled, "there's only one, Varesi."

"I do not need a bed to sleep in, they need it more. Plus, I could do with some changes now and then."

Tareya smiled at her brother, "That's it! For the quest!"

He sighed. That wasn't what he meant.

Tag: Everyone
  15. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2

The glittering caves, what a splended sight. Everywere Tangadion looked, the rocks seemed to glitter. Knowing he can't stay here without the lives of the refugges at Helm's Deep at stake, he picked a decent sized rock from the wall, put in in his pocket, and walked on.

He haden't gone on for more than a while, Tangadion heared voices ahead. Remembering his earlier lessons, he took out his swords and crowched behind a rock. There he will wait to strike.

tag: Helm's Deep
  16. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: A time jump will be happening soon for both the Helm's Deep group and the Door of Night group, and as soon as we get the players in the Gondor group all settled, there will be a time jump for them as well. :)

IC as Alagosir

Alagosir silently followed the group through the wilderness, thoughts focused on each member of the company and their task at hand. His green eyes moved over to the Horosil twins. They seemed trustworthy and from what he saw of the fight between Varesi and Amanion, he knew how to handle a sword. He still hadn't seen anything from Tareya, but she had to, no doubt, be a great warrior as well...otherwise she would not have the attitude that she did.

His job now was to make sure she and Darcyn didn't run into each other, but he was probably asleep by now, he hoped.

The Elf's thoughts were interrupted by the conversation between Amanion and Evalynn. An eyebrow raised immediately at Amanion's words and his gaze followed his back until he disappeared, shaking his head gently. Before heading to Evalynn to see if anything had been wrong, Tareya approached her first, slinging her arm about her and talking about if she had any troubles to go see her about them.

"Everyone, if you want to continue the journey, I suggest you stay in Ceraias just this one last night. All shops are closed for the night, so you might as well go to the inn. And if anyone is interested, there are two spare bedrooms at my place."

Alagosir inclined his head to Varesi. "We thank you for your generosity, Varesi Horosil. Unless someone else needs to be there, I believe Evalynn should." He stated and looked to her. "It will be much more comfortable for you before we begin traveling again. The rest of us are quite used to this, I am sure."

Tag: Ceraias

IC as Theniniel

Theniniel bit down hard on her tongue to keep from letting a groan of pain escape her mouth as she continued down the ragged path. Using as much energy as she could afford, she did her best to keep both her and Ethlawen upright.

Meanwhile her heart was ripping. There were too many Uruks and the frightened and wounded people hurrying down the cavern path had a slim chance at best to escape. Theniniel knew their enemies were fast, much faster than average Orcs. But for those lives still holding the doors, Usilidur included, if they were still alive, her mind tugged, then they had a zero chance of getting out alive. Sooner or later, the thousands of Uruks still remaining would break through that door and easily slaughter those holding them off.

And yet at the same time, the Elf didn't know how much longer she, herself could keep moving with blood dripping to the dirt ground almost every second it seemed. But Ethlawen was having trouble as well.

Not a moment later, did Ethlawen fall. Unconscious.

"Ethlawen!" Theniniel yelled and dropped to the ground, trying to avoid the rush of people and gently shook her friend to see if she would wake and she did not. Frowning heavily, she had to figure out a way to get both herself and Ethlawen out. And quickly. Quickly, she looked about herself to find something.

Tag: Anyone
  17. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2

Tangadion noticed a crowd of refuges racing towards him. He relaxed and sheathed his swords. Smoothly he got up and advanced through the crowd. The tightly packed crowd was jolstering and shoving to move through the tunnels. Tangadion had to shove hard to get through the crowd. It was like pushing against the tide.

Then he noticed a female elf kneeled over another elf that apeared to be unconcioused. Moving forward he spoke to the elf, "Excuse me milady, what is going on?"

TAG: spacelady
  18. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Éomer Éadig
    Helm?s Deep

Éomer stared at the ground. He blinked several times. His cuts were stinging and his left leg was injured enough to be crippling. He would not fight again, should he survive. He had always thought he would die in battle. This was that battle. Éomer had only hoped that he would be given the honor of dying for a cause. His cause was apparent.

Éomer looked around the near empty halls of the Keep. All the wounded who could do so, had retreated into the caverns. Only Hargoth and a handful of soldiers remained, with the wounded who were unable to run. Éomer would give everyone a chance to live, even those whose mortality was unavoidable.

Éomer pulled free Gúthwinë. He twirled the blade and held it aloft. Glancing back at his remaining men, he nodded. In fluidity, all blades were drawn. Éomer had prepared to speak, but a sentence at that. His voice was grand, justifying their supposed sacrifice. With a hard face, he said,
    ?Men of Rohan, many have fought and died for this land. They are not the first, nor will they be the last. Their deaths are regrettable, but worse so if they died in vain. Do not let them die in vain.?

With a mighty cheer, the soldiers raised their blades into the air, defying Saruman?s army, defying Sauron, himself. And, most, defying death?s embrace. For, Éomer, death called. He had made his choice. The few left defending Rohan were holed up in the entrance to the tunnel. Éomer had set them there strategically, coinciding with the arrangement of their defenses.

Éomer turned to Hargoth. He spoke calmly, in a whisper. His words were for Hargoth alone.
    ?My friend, my captain, Hargoth. You must be strong. I shall not survive this last fight. Before I fall, I will pass on my sword, to you. You must take up my place as leader of the Rohirrim.? Before Hargoth could put in a word?s protest, Éomer jammed his sword into the dirt next to Hargoth. He rushed forward. Not one of his men moved, they were a stuck to their spots, wondering.

Éomer kicked the doors shut and pulled free a knife. He could hear pounding from the other side, his soldiers tried desperately to get to him. Éomer slashed at a rope and collapsed a wooden structure he had built, blocking the entrance to the tunnel. It would shield the retreating civilians and his men, from the Uruk-hai army.

Gingerly picking up a sword from one of the deceased that littered the halls, Éomer walked towards the entrance to the Keep. He held the sword by his side and prayed to his God that Rohan would soon be free of Saruman?s taint. With a huge thundering crash, the Uruk?s broke through the door. They were met with one man and stopped just before him. Breathing heavy, both sides faced off. Through the Uruk ranks, a hulking lieutenant came. He carried a huge hammer and roared in Éomer?s face.
    ?Where is our meat??

Éomer spat on the ground. He stepped forward and stared straight up at the beast. His voice was hoarse, but clear, as he said, ?I?ll be all you?ll have this day.? Screaming a battle cry, Éomer thrust his sword into the Uruk-hai. His voice was lost in the din of five-thousand outraged monsters.

Tag: MM
  19. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    spacelady approved

Name: Berwyn Telrún
    Species: Half Elf, Half Man
    Affiliation: Seeking Refuge
    Home Country: N/A
    Height: 6?0?
    Weight: 155 lbs.
    Eyes: Bright (Almost abnormally so) Blue
    Hair: Light brown, wavy shoulder length hair. His bangs are side swept from right to left and covers most of his left eye. He has light scruff on his face.
    Clothing: Long black cloak with mithril clasps. Tight dark grey tunic, sleeveless. Black leather leggings. Black boots, pointed toe with mithril tips. His hood is worn most of the time.
    Weapons/Equipment: Long Two-Handed Sword and Dagger attached to a belt. Small dagger strapped to the back of his belt. On his horse he has a half moon shield and two spears.
    Any Other Additional Features: Has pointed ears. Rides a brown stallion with a white diamond on its forehead.

Bio:
    Berwyn Telrún had a difficult childhood if you could call it that. He grew up with an elven mother and a man father. His father was an elder advisor to Boromir, however after going on an ambassador journey to Rivendell he met an amazingly beautiful elven woman. After several hidden visits and secretive meetings they decided that they were going to run away together and make their own life for each other.

For this small amount of time Berwyn grew up in a child?s dream home, he had a strict but very loving father that taught him the ways of the sword shield and spear. His mother taught him the old elven tongue and the secrets of Rivendell. With his keen eyesight and almost super natural pick up of his father?s technique he became a super soldier who had adopted the best from both his father and mother. However, as long as this had lasted it wasn?t meant to stay. Denethor had gotten wind of the abandonment and wasn?t pleased. He sent troops after Berwyn?s father and gave them orders to never give up the chase unless Berwyn?s father?s head was on a pike.

So ensued Berwyn?s exile only after slaying a group of unaware soldiers that were sent after himself could he be free from a certain death. But he was forced to watch his father and soon after mother?s slaughter from afar. He knew had he engaged the squadron of ruthless soldiers he would undoubtedly die too. So Berwyn was forced to flee. He had to take advantage of all the training his father and mother had taught him. He used his elven heightened senses to his advantage and learned to live of the land. And so Berwyn?s life has been, until now?

First post coming soon...
    />
  20. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Berwyn Telrún
    Decent from White Mountains

The trek through the snowy mountains had been rough. The creatures that usually lurked in the deep shadows of the mountains had been drawn out into the reflective sun and frosty air. Something had changed for the worse. Darkness was taking over the lands not only were the skies visually darker creating a darker, gloomier feel on one's self. However, Berwyn had clung to his elven relics keeping the darkness at bay, but these obviously did not affect the creatures of the dark abyss. Many a times he had to cut beasts down with his sword or pierce their ferocious foreheads with his exquisite spears.

On one occasion he had come face to face with a demented cave troll. It was apparent that the troll hadn't eaten in days, perhaps feeding off only giant rats and the poor souls that happened to stumble into the unassuming cave.

Berwyn walked his loyal steed, down a slippery and icy path. His cloak was pulled tight around him and and extra thick cape with a fur trim hug the cloak even closer in. His sword and daggers clanged along with his spears and shield. He had strapped his shield to Silme and was leading her on foot. Berwyn trudged along at a steady pace, looking forward to seeing grass and land that wasn't covered in frost and snow. He trudged along fatigue threatening to take control of his tired limbs. The snow had gotten more shallow, however microscopically so. Berwyn knew he was approaching land slowly but surely. he came upon a cave to his left it looked deep and maybe a safe haven for a second's rest and then he would set back upon his trek down the slopes. So he made his way to the cave; once inside the only source of light was the open mouth, this making it nearly impossible to see deeper into the cave, however his elvish eye sight did aid him a bit.

He took his shield off
    Silme and set on the ground and did the same with his two spears. He then removed the saddle and equipment that were attached to it and set this against the cave wall next to shield and spears. the steed relaxed a bit and let out a snort of thanks, then walked to the mouth of the cave and started to lick the snow, quenching its thirst.

Berwyn needed a fire and thought he might even find some food during his stay in the cave as soon as he found some thing to light a fire with. He ventured into the inky blackness of the cave and had gone a short ways when he heard an overwhelming roar. He fell to one knee and before his knee hit the floor his sword had shed its sheath and lay in Berwyn's tight grip. Berwyn could identify that roar from any where, it was a hungry and rather pissed cave troll. Berwyn stepped slowly towards the cave mouth noticing that
    Silme was still there however now her ears were perked and her head looking into the dark unknown. The troll came running out of the darkness and stopped just inside the reach of the light, only long enough to roar a second ear splitting battle cry. The stench that suddenly hit Berwyn was overwhelming and grotesque. He fumbled getting his black scarf that had elven runes, protecting him from any scent or danger in the air, on it around his nose and mouth.

Berwyn now realized why he hadn't seen any creatures for the last half mile. He turned quickly and slapped the behind of his steed. She took the hint and galloped out of the opening into semi-safety outside. The troll roared a third time, this time enraged at the loss of a possible meal. It started sprinting for Berwyn. As it got closer it became apparent that it hadn't eaten in a long time, as was the result of it's skinny profile. Berwyn also noticed that he was on the opposite side of the cave and would have to fend off the grotesque beast in front of him until he could get to his elven spears to slay it. He took a defensive stance as the troll swung its gigantic hand at him. Berwyn's sword gleamed in the sunlight as he rolled forward, thrusting his two handed sword upward as he came out of the roll cutting deep into
  21. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Hargoth

Hargoth was startled by Eomer thrusting his sword into the ground. Before he could speak Eomer walked away leaving him standing alone. Hargoth turned watching Eomor to see where he was going. The moment he realized what he was doing Hargoth grabbed the sword out of the ground and rushed forward. The doors closed before he could reach them, Hargoth rammed into the door hoping to knock them down but they didn't move. Eomer must have knocked down the structure he had built and put outside the door. Hargoth and other soldiers began pounding on the door trying to knock it down, or break a hole into it. They were unsuccessful.

Hargoth called for silence when he heard the sound of the orcs breaking through the door and running into the outer room. Hargoth fell to his knees when he heard Eomer's final words. "You died a Hero, may you rest in peace my King." Hargoth whispered. Hargoth felt tears roll down his cheek, he pulled his hand up and brushed them away. Hargoth stood and addressed the troops. "Eomer died to buy us time, lets not make his death in vain. We must make our way to the rest of our people. Company Move out." Hargoth yelled to everyone. Hargoth ran over to one of the wounded to help them.

Tag: Helms Deep
  22. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Theniniel

Theniniel let out a small pained cry when she attempted to move Ethlawen into a more comfortable position and knelt in front of her to figure out what to do...what she could do. Briefly looking down to the bleeding gash in her stomach, she sighed. She definitely wasn't going to make it out of the cavern alive, especially with her friend in the condition she was now. What was she going to do?

If only you were here, Usilidur...I wonder if I will be able to see you one...last time before death finally takes me... Tears pressed into her eyes, but she immediately blinked them away, trying to ignore the horrendous pain.

Glancing away, she spotted a man she had never seen before moving to her position. Her vision blurred for a moment, but she quickly shook her head to clear it and noticed that the man approaching was an Elf.

"Excuse me milady, what is going on?" the Elf asked as he knelt down by her.

"You do not seem to have been in the battle that had just occurred, so I will fill you in briefly. Saruman, our new enemy, has attacked us not long after we came here to Helm's Deep to seek refuge and defense. We have lost this battle and are now trying to retreat." She explained simply and looked back to Elthawen, putting a hand to her cheek and felt that it was still warm.

Please, stay alive, my friend. At least long enough for me to get you out of here and to be healed.

Tag: Tangadion and Anyone
  23. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2

"You do not seem to have been in the battle that had just occurred, so I will fill you in briefly. Saruman, our new enemy, has attacked us not long after we came here to Helm's Deep to seek refuge and defense. We have lost this battle and are now trying to retreat."

Tangadion was angry. Don't you see Theoden? Tangadion thought to himself. You not heeding my words of making an alliance with the tree-folk of Fanghorn and attack Isenguard has costed you your country. When your country falls, Gondor will have to stand alone. Than the elves will have to stand alone. As well as the dwarves and the halflings.

Tangadion survayed the state of the two female elves before him. One was unconcious and appeared younger. She had a verticle-diaginal slash across her back. The concious elf had a slash in her stomach/waist area and was already bleeding. Tangadion took out a vial of fire-red elf medicine and held it up to the elf.

"This is narsereg. It used to be created during the 1st Age back when our people could actually do things. It is designed to stop the bleeding of an injury for a limited amout of time. "

Tangadion looked at the female elf. She had a look of skeptism in her eyes. Tangadion asked her, "You look as if you don't trust me. Why?" Then he looked at the elf besides her. "Who is she, is she your daughter?"

TAG: Theniniel

---

IC: Nercul
    Osgilliuth

Nercul looked at Manis Tiruth the city of Kings. Twenty three years did nothing to soften his rage of exile from the place of his birth. All for what? Stating his opinion on what to do with the Elder race, the elves. During those 23 years, he searved as a commander of Angmar. Untill a week ago, he was besieging the elven jewel of the north, Rivendell. But before he chould strike the final blow, the Witch King called him to Mordor to become one of the commanders of the army that will destroy the nation of Gondor.

Twenty three years, twenty three years did nothing to soften his rage. In any case, it only made his rage worse.

TAG: none
  24. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Berwyn Telrún
    Just North of the White Mountains

The air was still cold and bit at the uncovered part of Berwyn's face. Silme, Berwyn's brown stallion, walk along in at a steady pace. She was still catching her breather from the steep and slippery decent from the White Mountains. She was holding up incredibly well, even to the cruel elements. Berwyn rubbed her defined neck and sat up straightening his back and pulling his cloak and cape in closer. He scanned the dark scenery with his piercing blue eyes. He squinted as a gust of cold wind caught him off guard and made his eyes tear up.

He occupied his present time by escaping to the time when he first realized that the dark was moving in. It wasn't too long ago. The darkness moved in slowly but first in the skies, then the forests and finally with the creatures and animals. Something was happening and it didn't look good. He gathered what he could from his few sources. One of the sources being the reason why he was heading to his current destination. He himself didn't entirely know why he was going this way, but he was told that he would be needed.

Silme slowed to a stop as Berwyn jumped off her back and walked a couple steps to a small remote outcropping of Lissuin. He crouched down beside it and plucked a flower smelling it and immediately feeling more at ease. He got up, the beautiful flower in his left hand, walked over to Silme and dug into his saddle bag, pulling out a leather bound book after a few seconds. He opened the book to the middle and tucked the flower into the center and then slapped the book shut, tucking it back into the saddle bad.

The man stood up, folding his arms in front of himself and tucking them in tight. He surveyed the land wondering what it was that he could have been sent here for. He knew that he had exquisite combat skills and almost just as good nature skills. He had been taught the essentials of healing and growing Middle-earth?s herbs and plants by his mother and then developed those skills by talking with wise travelers, elves and his own expertise.

He now sighed, a quick thought of his parents coming back to him. He tightened his crossed arms and glanced down at the dry dirt. He wondered what they would say now. He sighed, grabbing onto Silme?s saddle and swung onto her back. He patted her neck and gave her a soft clicking of his heels, heading north.

Tag: Helms Deep
  25. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Usilidur Wenoway
    Helm?s Deep Tunnels

Usilidur rushed through the throng of civilians, that had their minds set on escaping into the mountains. As it was, Usilidur was able to far surpass the speed they were capable of maintaining. His queer eyes scanned the crowd for one. His exhaustion was momentarily forgotten.

He turned a bend and saw the back of Theniniel?s head. He smiled and nearly leapt towards her. In his flight, he caught sight of Ethlawen and a man he didn?t recognize. Usilidur?s smile deteriorated when he heard the man?s words,
    ?You look as if you don't trust me. Why?? Usilidur broke through the crowd and glared at the man, who he now saw to be an elf.

?What have you done to gain her trust, elf? Your word alone holds little weight, here, in the tunnels beneath Helm?s Deep, when it was someone?s word that thrust us here,? Usilidur said this all angrily, but when he turned to Theniniel, his face was calm. He touched her cheek. With his right arm, he supported her and with his left, he threw Ethlawen over his shoulder.

Tag: Spacey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.