1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Lords of Middle-Earth: Door of Night

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jango10, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    IC as Theniniel

    Theniniel furrowed her brows as the Elf looked over the two and their injuries, one treated and the other not. She didn't have time for this, she had to get Ethlawen up and out of there. Time was running out and quickly.

    She then quirked an eyebrow at him when he removed a vial that was filled with red liquid.

    "This is narsereg. It used to be created during the 1st Age back when our people could actually do things. It is designed to stop the bleeding of an injury for a limited amout of time. You look as if you don't trust me. Why? Who is she, is she your daughter?"

    The Elvish maiden simply narrowed her eyes at this man, irritation and the urge to get out to safety quickly getting the better of her. "Listen, sir Elf. If you do not see what is occurring around us, then let me tell you once more. We have lost a battle and are trying to escape. If we do not hurry then the thousands of Uruk-Hai pounding just outside of Helm's Deep will eventually get in and follow us down this very path. Now, I do not have time for your useless questions!"

    Enraged, Theniniel moved to stand, but the sudden moment brought searing pain back to her wound. Due to her frustration, she had been able to forget about it for the moment, but now, it had returned. She collapsed to her hands and knees again, grapping her side as she winced in pain, but heard a familiar voice behind her. Had she just made it up or was Usilidur...really there and alive?

    ?What have you done to gain her trust, elf? Your word alone holds little weight, here, in the tunnels beneath Helm?s Deep, when it was someone?s word that thrust us here,?

    She jerked her head back and unwelcomed tears immediately pressed into her blue eyes as she stared up at him. He softly touched her cheek before helping her to her feet gently, giving her support and then brought Ethlawen over his other shoulder. She worried if he could handle it, as he was tired and wounded as well, but she was not in the position to do anything to help.

    With her free hand, she held her wound to attempt the blood flow to stop or slow, but all it seemed to do was soak into her hand and still dripped to the ground. Slowly she looked up to the nameless Elf. "If you are here to be an ally, I suggest you leave. There is nothing in the other direction. Only death."

    Tag: Usilidur, Tangadion and Ethlawen
  2. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    IC: Tangadion

    "Listen, sir Elf. If you do not see what is occurring around us, then let me tell you once more. We have lost a battle and are trying to escape. If we do not hurry then the thousands of Uruk-Hai pounding just outside of Helm's Deep will eventually get in and follow us down this very path. Now, I do not have time for your useless questions!"

    Tangadion jerked back in surprise at the female elf?s aggression towards him. He shrugged and said ?I?m sorry I really am, but that does not give you the right to take it all out on me! I...?

    Tangadion would have continued but he saw a half-elf wearing black armor racing through the crowd. His stomach dropped, it was Ulsildur. While in Gondor, he and Ulsildur were good friends. But on that day, he killed his father for his hideous act. Ulsildur looked at him with a mix of shock, anger, and betrayal. Before his brother was killed, Randir was able to give Tangadion company and comfort. After Randir?s death, the haunting memory followed him relentlessly. Now, it seemed to catch up with him. Ulsildur raced up to them, with his right arm, supported the female elf and with his left, he threw the unconscious elf over his shoulder. Then he shouted at the young elf ?What have you done to gain her trust, elf? Your word alone holds little weight, here, in the tunnels beneath Helm?s Deep, when it was someone?s word that thrust us here.?

    Tangadion glared at Ulsildur. This was so unfair. After all he been through, what did he deserve to be treated like this? However the only words that escaped his mouth was the words ?Haven?t you by any chance seen a man that looks like he is about 25-40 years old, has green eyes, brown hair, wields a curved sword, and carries an aura of treachery and betrayal around him? If it is the person I?m thinking of, we have a common enemy. I believe that is enough to earn your trust.? Tangadion didn?t expect for the description to mean anything but to his surprise, it seemed to click something in his old friend?s mind.

    "If you are here to be an ally, I suggest you leave. There is nothing in the other direction. Only death."

    Tangadion looked at the female elf. She is to talk. He thought. ?There is more than one way to die milady, and very high on the list is bleeding to death.? He handed her the vial that held some essence of narsereg. ?Trust me, it?s not poison. If I wanted to kill you, it would have been by the sword.? Gesturing at Ulsildur, he said ?Your friend Ulsildur here can give you assurance?Don?t worry, the exit is close, just stick to your right.?

    With those words, he raced through the crowd towards the exit. A few minutes later, he reached the exit.

    TAG: Any

    OOC: Post on Ethlawen coming soon.
  3. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    IC: Hargoth

    Hargoth rushed out of the caves and into the daylight outside. He pulled his arm up to shield his eyes from the glare of the sun. Sometime while they were still in the caves the sun most have come up. Hargoth watched the rest of the wounded exit the caves. As the last man exited he began barking out orders. "We need to cover our retreat in case the orcs are able to break through the barricade at the entrance. Those Rocks up there need to be down here." Hargoth pointed to the rocks above the exit of the caves as he spoke. "Find a way to knock them down. Hurry we can't waste anymore time."

    Hargoth barked off the rest of his orders and left to find the elf Usilidur. He found him talking with another Elf. "Lord Usilidur, I need to speak with you." Hargoth said when he was just a few steps away.

    Tag: Usilidur, anyone else.
  4. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    OOC: Yeah, yeah, short post, whatever. This is what you're getting for now.

    Of Usilidur Wenoway
    Outside Helm?s Deep[/color]


    Usilidur turned his head, for that was all he could afford in his current predicament. He glanced at Theniniel and spoke quietly, ?I do not think you should take that medicine. No matter the words spoken, I will not lose you to poison.? Usilidur turned again to Hargoth and he shook his head politely.

    Quietly he said, ?I am no Lord, Hargoth. What is it that you need??

    Tag: Spacey and MM
  5. Renson Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2006
    star 1
    Ic: Berwyn Telrún
    Exit of the Helms Deep Caverns

    The smell of an expired fire wafted into his nose. He stirred and finally threw his blanket back and stood up straight, stretching his spine and arms. The chilled air bit at his naked abdomen. His abs were defined from hard battle conditioning, his arms large and muscular with the heavy equipment that he was now used to. Silme trotted up to him nuzzling his side with her nose. He turned to her and scratched the under side of her muzzle, then patting her neck and walking back to his makeshift bed.

    His tunic and spear were lain next to the bed and the bed itself consisted of merely a few blankets. The fire that was now just a hole filled with ash lay a couple feet from these things. Berwyn grabbed his tunic and cloak and threw them on, his tunic was tight fitting, yet still masculine and his cloak was long and high collared. His cape was over the back side of Silme, making sure to keep her warm and ward off the cold. He folded the bedding up quickly and fastened it to the back of Silme's saddle bags. He swung up onto his steed and set off to what seemed to be a rocky outcropping.

    It had been visible for a day now and he had come upon the decision that this was where he was going to be heading. It was as if it had an aura that was drawing him in. He gently kicked Silme's side and set her upon a gallop. As it got closer into view and they started to mount the beginnings of the outcrop he dismounted Silme and started to walk her along the rocks. The rock started to get more rough and he decided that he would leave his steed her and take the rest of the way on foot. He grabbed his cape and draped it over his shoulders, clasping it together in front of his left shoulder with a mithril clasp that seemed to shine, even if there was no light. While he was riding in he had seen a man exit an opening in the caves, running out in a hurry behind him followed some men and elves.

    Berwyn ran now, gripping his sword tightly in his left hand by the sheath, just so the man wouldn't mistake him for an enemy. He approached the man, Berwyn's hood laying limp upon his back, the high collar of his cloak however bringing an air of mystery to his self. He stood back, watching the activity that took place. The man had approached another group, the tensions of the group were high, one member of the group, who seemed to be the leader of at least the group if not the whole clan, seemed to be on edge. Berwyn's half elven ears aided him on listening in.

    "Lord Usilidur, I need to speak with you." The man that had originally exited the cave was now addressing the leader. the leader looked over, seeming to be out out by the man's request. The one known as Usilidur addressed him, ?I am no Lord, Hargoth. What is it that you need??

    Berwyn decided to leave them to their affairs. He hurried into the clan, trying to collect information. He approached a young man, he couldn't have been older then 20. Berwyn's voice was deep and rough, he didn't find the need to use it often and it showed. However, the words that he did speak were soft and pleasant, seeming to bring a sense of calmness and grace from the very syllables. "What is it that makes you flee, friend? Do not fear me, for I am only here to aid you."

    The young boy stammered, almost losing his footing for a moment, but Berwyn grabbed him by the arm, helping him gain his balance. "We were attacked milord. Orcs, grotesque ones at that, we've already lost vital lives." He looked distraught looking around, maybe for a friend or family. "I see. Take me to the one leads you from this hellish mare. And settle your nerves, you shall be on safe ground soon. Worry not. Now to this commander."

    The soldier hesitated. "Milord, with all due respect, I do not know whether you are here to help or aid us, truly. I don't know if I can take you to-" Berwyn cut him off, "I understand, however if I
  6. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    IC: Hargoth

    ?I am no Lord, Hargoth. What is it that you need?? Hargoth nodded at Usilidur and began to speak. "We need to get these people out of here. Were should we take them? If the orcs figure out where we went we need to be long gone from here." Hargoth said to Usilidur while watching the crowd start to shift. People moved out of the way for a man to walk through. Hargoth didn't recognize the man. He rested his hand gently on his sword; ready to pull it out the moment the stranger tried anything. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked the man as he came up to them. The man didn't even answer him, the intruder just turned and addressed Usilidur. "Milord, for you truly are a lord among these people. I am Berwyn, son of Aidyn. I am here to aid you in your escape." Hargoth just stared at him, trying to see the mans true intentions.

    Tag: helms deep people.
  7. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Of Usilidur Wenoway
    Outside Helm?s Deep


    Usilidur looked at Hargoth to answer him, but another interrupted. Usilidur spun around to look at the newcomer. Another elf, it seemed. This was becoming a popular destination for the eternal race. Usilidur opened his mouth to answer the newcomer, as well, but closed it. He turned to face Hargoth, confused. He glanced around him, hoping to see the man he was searching for there. But, he didn?t.

    Usilidur spun again to look at the newcomer. Feeling thoroughly dizzy, Usilidur let Ethlawen drop from his shoulder, he held out his arm, gesturing for Hargoth to take her. Then, he asked quietly,
    ?Hargoth, where?s Eomer??

    Tag: MM, Spacey and Amndrag. Uh, and Renson. Sorry.
  8. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    IC: Hargoth

    Hargoth gently took Ethlawen from Usilidur. "Milady." He said nodding to Ethlawen. ?Hargoth, where?s Eomer?? Hargoth's face saddened at Usilidur's question. "He sacrificed himself for his troops. That is why we can't stay much longer. I will not allow his death be in vain." Hargoth lowered his head for a second in remembrance of his Sire. A few seconds later he brought his head back up, his eyes full of sadness. A moment later the seriousness of the moment returned to his eyes. Hargoth made a Loud whistle. He looked up to see his horse Hirgeth come running. He gently placed Ethlawen on Hirgeth's back. Then he turned to Usilidur. "I'm going to start moving these people out, where would you suggest I send them?"

    Tag: Helms deep people.
  9. Renson Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2006
    star 1
    IC: Berwyn Telrún
    Escape from Helms Deep Caverns

    "Milady." Hargoth said nodding and taking the elf. Usilidur looked around and seemed to take notice that someone was missing, "Hargoth, where's Eomer?" Berwyn frowned, there was a solemn air about the crowd now that Usilidur had noticed that someone was gone. Berwyn didn't know what to do, he folded his arms in front of himself, his sword hanging securely on his left hip, his cape flowing elegantly in the light breeze. He clenched his jaw and stood up straight again.

    "He sacrificed himself for his troops. That is why we can't stay much longer. I will not allow his death be in vain." In the moment that Berwyn had gotten lost in his own thoughts Hargoth had let his head hang. His face was barely visible to Berwyn, but what he could see held a mixture of sadness and determination. It was an admirable look, Berwyn knew he had to help these people and felt a sudden ping of determination. Hargoth looked up, now looking stern, "I'm going to start moving these people out, where would you suggest I send them?"

    Berwyn took a step forward, entering the group once again. "Milords," he addressed both captains. "I know a way to Edoras, it is safe enough, however safe one can be in these dark times. I know it is hard to trust a stranger now with your people homeless and scared, but I have traveled many lands and I am familiar with this route. If you will trust me, at least for just this time, I shall lead you to safety. I am a talented traveler and even more talented sword and spearsmen. My horse waits for us, we must hurry if you agree to let me guide you. Let your people feel the security of safety again, milords." He stood firm and tall, a sign of leadership and sincerity, his scarf hung in a loose circle round his neck as he looked on, waiting for either captains word.

    Tag: MM, NickLitYouAFlame
  10. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    OOC: short posts sorry.
    IC: Ethlawen
    Location: who knows?

    Ethlawen woke up to see a pure white space. Everywhere she looked was white.
    Am I dead? She thought
    No your not my daughter said a clear, calming voice. Ethlawen turned to the sound of the voice and saw her mother. Joy filled her heart that she didn't care whether she was in trouble or not. My mother I"M so sorry she cried as she fell into her mother's welcoming arms. There she held tight and cried like a baby.

    TAG: none

    ---

    IC: Tangadion

    The moment he saw the strange elf walk in to the tunnel, Tangadion chouldn't resist the urge to follow. He followed the elf and watched him converse with Ulsildur and a member of the Rohirrumn. When he hered of Eomers's death, he sighed with dissappointment. He desereved a warriors death. But not a suicidal one. Finally he heared the elf say "I know a way to Edoras, it is safe enough, however safe one can be in these dark times. I know it is hard to trust a stranger now with your people homeless and scared, but I have traveled many lands and I am familiar with this route. If you will trust me, at least for just this time, I shall lead you to safety. I am a talented traveler and even more talented sword and spearsmen. My horse waits for us, we must hurry if you agree to let me guide you. Let your people feel the security of safety again, milords."

    Tangadion felt he should make his presence known. He stepped forwards and said, " Milords, my name is Tangadion Se?onthongil the son of Selvia Se?onthongil and Dalomor the VII. I happened to overhear this other elf's suggestion on sending the reffuges to Edoras. I hate to say it but it's burned to the ground."

    TAG: HELM'S DEEP
  11. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    OOC: I will get a IC post up as soon as I can, but for now, I have important news for everyone to hear...or, um, e-hear anyway. :p Due to some sudden events occuring in my family, I realized that I did not have the energy to continue with GM duties, especially if I wanted to see this game continue on - which I do.

    Having asked my two Co-GMs, Nick and Leigh, Leigh has decided she is willing to step up to the challenge and is now rightfully GM of this RPG. You will show her respect and courtesy as you treated me with and for any questions, concerns, or comments, you can direct those to Jedi_padawan_leigh. However, if you feel the need to, I am always willing to reply to PMs concerning the RPG as well. :)

    Stepping down from my duties, however, does not mean I am taking leave in this game. I will still be here, but as a player only.

    Thank you all, and if you have any questions on the matter, once again, feel free to either PM Leigh or myself about it.

    -Spacelady
  12. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 13, 2003
    star 4
    OOC: Hiya Guys :)

    I'm completely new to this GMing thing and as such its gonna take me a little while to get my head around things lol (I don't want to screw up a good game that the previous GM's have done such a good job with hehe) But hopefully I should have something up by at least Friday. (Plus darth real life has started rearing its ugly university paperwork head, ugh...) Sorry for the wait in the meantime.
  13. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    IC: Ethlawen

    Ethlawen stopped crying and broke away from her mother. Mother, can you forgive me for running off? Her mother looked down at her and smiled, My child, there is no pain in leaving to find aid for your home. In fact it may be better you have since you weren't around to see it happen. Her mother looked at Ethlawen's eyes and Ethlawen noticed a tear down her cheak. Your father is dead. Then her mother looked behind her as if some evil power was following her. Then she turned to her daughter and said Ethlawen I can't stay long. Listen to me. An unseen enemy is persuing you. I know you have friends near you. Trust in them. Be careful and don't let the darkness win over you. I love you!

    With those words darkness crept in and swollowed up her mother. Ethlawen watched with horror as her mother was being taken from her agaist her will. Ethlawen woke up screaming.

    TAG: HELM'S DEEP
  14. Renson Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2006
    star 1
    IC: Berwyn Telrún

    A man stepped forward, a certain grave proudness about him drawing the attention of group. All eyes were on him. "Milords, my name is Tangadion Se?onthongil the son of Selvia Se?onthongil and Dalomor the VII. I happened to overhear this other elf's suggestion on sending the refugees to Edoras. I hate to say it but it's burned to the ground."

    His head bowed, his hair hanging in his face. A sudden shock wave hit Berwyn. Burned to the ground. It hadn't been a long time since he had been there himself, yet it seemed like it had been enough time for it to perish. He squinted his eyes and clenched his jaw. "I had not heard of this destruction till now, for I have been in the White Mountains for the past week. But this is not the time, milords, to discuss this. Those orks will be upon us in a matter of minutes, should we stay here, I know this because as I talk now, I can hear them making their way through the stronghold.

    "Now, it is up to you milord," Berwyn looked at Usilidur now, "to make a decision, you must decide where to take your people. However, know that wherever you choose to lead them, I will surely know how to guide them." Berwyn's arms were crossed in front of him, the forearms and hands tucked into the opposite sleave, making it look like a single sleeve in front of himself.

    "But I must warn you, milord, time runs short. And she looks like she need some assistance." Berwyn's hair hung down the side of his face, ending at his shoulders, framing his face, he nodded towards Ethlawen. He could hear Silme whine in the distance, warning her master.

    TAG: AMNDRAG_01, NickLitYouAFlame, Mister_Master, spacelady
  15. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    OOC: On behalf of GM Leigh, who is currently busy with paperwork and packing:

    " Milords, my name is Tangadion Se?onthongil the son of Selvia Se?onthongil and Dalomor the VII. I happened to overhear this other elf's suggestion on sending the reffuges to Edoras. I hate to say it but it's burned to the ground."

    Amndrag, where did you get that Edoras was attacked? It was not and is one of the few safe places for the group to go. In the future, please PM a GM about anything major like that. :p So, unfortunately, that post as Tangadion has to be voided. If you wish he can still introduce himself, though that is entirely up to you. :)

    Renson, please edit your post.

    Post coming soon.
  16. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Usilidur Wenoway
    Outside Helm?s Deep


    Usilidur sighed. Must they continue with the lord? Usilidur was knight. Not a lord. Though errant he was, he was a knight. He sniffed now, at the newcomer. He wasn?t about to trust this man?s word, but that was where they would need to head, regardless. Still, if things turned, they could always kill the man.

    Usilidur stiffened and turned to Hargoth. He looked sadly at the man and clasped his arm.
    ?I would grieve for that loss, but it shall have to wait.? Usilidur turned to the east and said, ?We are bound for Edoras, Hargoth. Instruct your men. I must ensure Theniniel?s safety." Usilidur looked pointedly at both the rogues, clearly distrustful.

    He walked over to their horses, Theniniel?s already strung to his. He helped her up and then climbed behind her, for support. With a click of his heels, the horses set off.

    Tag: spacey, AMNDRAG, Renson, MM, leigh
  17. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    OOC: Everyone I apoligize for what i said in my last post. I got TOO ahead of myself. Anyway, disreguard my last post. Just say that he only said his name and offered his support.

    IC: Tangadion

    Tangadion watched the group pass by. Then he felt a tuitch in his arms. He smiled and shook his head, that was the sign that his arms were restless. He needed a decent fight that he chould win at. He walked up to a rohan soldier and said,"I don't know if your in charge but what route are you going towards Edoras? If you wish, I chould scout the road ahead and clear away of any of your enemies if you wish."

    TAG: ANY, preferidly MM

    OOC: I will do Ethlawen when Renson edits his post
  18. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 13, 2003
    star 4
    GM Update

    Door of Night Group
    Rohan - Ceraias - Morning

    Daylight. The sun came up over Ceraias, and the village slowly began to wake and come to life once again. After returning to the village that night, the travel weary group had found shelter and rest in both the inn and the Horosil residence. Soon after waking, the group began to prepare to continue on the next leg of their quest, purchasing and replenishing supplies from the stores that were around. When they were suitably kitted up and had everything they needed, they had been instructed to meet up in the centre of the village. Once they were all together, they began to walk along the road towards the edge of the village and towards the next stage of their journey, with each step leaving Ceraias behind.


    TAG: Door of Night Group
  19. Renson Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2006
    star 1
    Edited Post:

    IC: Berwyn Telrún
    Outside Helms Deep Caverns

    ?I would grieve for that loss, but it shall have to wait.? Usilidur turned to the east and said, ?We are bound for Edoras, Hargoth. Instruct your men. I must ensure Theniniel?s safety." Berwyn nodded. His left handed rested on silver ball that was the end of his sword hilt, a pensive look across his face. Usilidur was a gruff and tough looking man, Berwyn could see that he didn't trust any of the men that stood here, so Berwyn stood quiet. If the captain needed his help, he would readily give it, however he would have to seek him out and ask for it.

    Hargoth still held Ethlawen. The man had been quiet these past moments, supporting the elven woman. Her eyes were closed tight and below the lids her eyes moved around rapidly all of a sudden. She seemed to be disturbed by something, whatever it was that she was seeing didn't seem to be pleasant. Berwyn looked over at her and frowned. The group moved out. Usilidur taking control, took the lead and moved out his people. Tangadion followed behind Usilidur and approached a soldier, his words got lost in the movement.

    Berwyn directed his attention back at the elven woman as she jerked loudly and started to scream. Berwyn ran to the man that was supporting her. "We must get her help, quick. I have an herb in my saddle bag that will help her. Silme will be able to carry her and if her condition worsens I fear that I might have to ride ahead to get help at Edoras. But now let us go, she must carry a certain rose under her nose if she is to make it." Berwyn was crouched along with the man helping her. he stuck his index and ring fingers in his mouth and emitted a loud ear splitting whistle. The beat of Silme's hooves could be heard as she galloped to Berwyn's side. "Come my friend, we must take our leave." He held the reigns of his loyal steed and reached into the saddle bag, took out a leather bound book and then retrieved a beautiful, yet dry flower. Berwyn leaned down and handed the flower the the elf. "Hold this to your nose, it will help. It is a rose to raise your spirits, I am afraid it is the best we can do at this time, m'lady. Hold fast, help shall be upon us soon." He then held out a hand to help the injured elf to the saddle.

    Tag: AMNDRAG_01, Helms Deep Group
  20. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    IC as Alagosir

    Alagosir followed the small group down the road path, sucking in the fresh and crisp morning air and slowly letting it out. Even though the previous night had led to a false discovery, the Elf had felt refreshed and energized from the night of sleep he had gotten. The others seemed to feel the same way. However, there was a slight amount of tension within him as his green eyes scanned the members of the company.

    No matter how true Varesi and Tareya seemed, Alagosir would still watch them with a careful eye. He could remember how Samuel had acted as an ally, but had instead left to inform their new enemy Saruman of the company's whereabouts. And he could remember Arabryn and how easily he was swayed to Sauron's way. How easily he attacked his own fiancee, Evalynn. But at least, Alagosir knew he would never cause anymore trouble for Evalynn.

    Changing his thoughts onto Evalynn, who was walking at his side, he gave a small smile to ease his tensed facial features from the previous thoughts that were capturing his mind. "How are you fairing this morning, Evalynn? Are you ready for the long traveling ahead of us?"

    Tag: Evalynn and Door of Night Group

    IC as Theniniel

    Theniniel watched in silence as Hargoth moved to Usilidur and lift Ethlawen gently from over his shoulder into his arms. "He sacrificed himself for his troops. That is why we can't stay much longer. I will not allow his death be in vain." She immediately frowned at his words and let out a sound of shock. The leader of the group, Eomer, had given his life to make sure the wounded and the rest remaining could have more time to escape to safety.

    ?I would grieve for that loss, but it shall have to wait. We are bound for Edoras, Hargoth. Instruct your men. I must ensure Theniniel?s safety."

    The injured female Elf moved carefully to where both hers and Usilidur's horses were, with his help. With his strength, Usilidur lifted her into the saddle of his horse and mounted behind her. As he reached for the reins of the horse, Theniniel leaned back against Usilidur's chest and let her hand drop from her wound, the blood that had ran onto it dripping to the ground. And then they were off, heading to Edoras, with the rest following.

    With each galloping stride the horse took, the more the pain erupted from the unsteady traveling. If only she hadn't reopened her wound while in the caves, Theniniel thought as she gritted her teeth together, she would not be in this situation.

    "I am sorry, Usilidur," Theniniel murmured out and wasn't quite sure if she even had the energy to speak those word loud enough.

    Tag: Usilidur and Helm's Deep Group
  21. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Usilidur Wenoway
    On the road, again.


    Usilidur let his hand touch Theniniel?s stomach. Lightly, on the side opposite her wound, he tried to comfort her with the sensation. He leaned forward and his lips met his shoulder. He whispered into her ear, ?Shh, there is nothing for it. This is my own fault for sending you off alone.? Usilidur glanced back to find the rest of the group following. He nodded grimly and looked forward, around Theniniel. The Rohan citizens were slowing down, coming to a fork in the path.

    Were they unsure, or just seeking guidance? Usilidur called to the group leading,
    ?We take the road northeast, for a bit. After, we shall cut back south and then east, again.? Usilidur tried to keep his horse from bouncing too much. Against his chest, he could feel Theniniel?s grimace. He bit his lip and reached to his saddle bag. Pulling loose a flask, he offered her the water.

    Tag: spacey
  22. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    OOC: Renson, from your last post. Hargoth had already put Ethlawen on his own horse Hirgeth.

    IC: Hargoth

    ?We are bound for Edoras, Hargoth. Instruct your men. I must ensure Theniniel?s safety." Hargoth watched Usilidur turn and walk away. The moment he was lost in the crowd Hargoth turned and began shouting orders. "Howsing, Forlef. Tell the people we are moving out." Hargoth yelled to two of his men. Hargoth turned when one of the elves addressed him. "I don't know if your in charge but what route are you going towards Edoras? If you wish, I could scout the road ahead and clear away of any of your enemies if you wish." Hargoth looked at the elf skeptically. You could just be saying that so you could report to Saruman where we are. He thought, He wouldn't say anything. If the elf was on their side he would be brushing away a potential ally. "I know the land here pretty well. We will take the safest route. If you wish I will be taking a few of my men to scout the road ahead. You are welcome to join us." Hargoth turned to his horse, Ethlawen was still on his back. He could tell she was in pain. Hargoth pulled her down. The needed to find a way to make her more comfortable. Hargoth looked up to see the other elf standing over him. He whispered something to Ethlawen, then reached into the saddle bags of his horse, and pulled out a rose. Hargoth watched him put the flower under her nose, and whisper something to her. Hargoth let the other elf take care of Ethlawen. He stood back up, and got to work preparing to leave.

    Tag: Helms Deepers.
  23. Renson Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2006
    star 1
    OOC: Thanks for the improve, MM, much appreciated. Post coming soon.
  24. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    IC: Tangadion

    "I know the land here pretty well. We will take the safest route. If you wish I will be taking a few of my men to scout the road ahead. You are welcome to join us."

    Tangadion nodded and said "I will wait for you outside." With those words, he moved towards the exit. Along the way, he turned towards Ulsildur, looked at him in the eye, and said to his old friend in the language of Gondor "You and I need to talk later Ulsildur." Tangadion didn't wait for any response and walked away. When he reached the exit, he noticed his black horse waiting for him. "Seraphon? he murmured. ?It?s good to see you again? He carresed his horse as if you would a child and looked at him in the eye. ?We may be seeing battle today!?

    TAG: Helm?s Deep exit

    IC: Ethlawen

    "Hold this to your nose, it will help. It is a rose to raise your spirits, I am afraid it is the best we can do at this time, m'lady. Hold fast, help shall be upon us soon."

    Ethlawen took the rose and smiled at the elf. "Thank you" she whispered. Then she held it to her nose. She saw the elf was right. it did indeed raise her spirit, a bit. But the thought of her dead father hung in the back of her mind. She looked at the elf "What's your name?"

    TAG: Renson
  25. Renson Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2006
    star 1
    IC: Berwyn Telrún
    Escape from the Caverns

    Hargoth let Ethlawen slipped down from his saddle and slowly let Berwyn take control of the situation. Hargoth nodded and took off, also leading his people to safety. Berwyn felt as if he was getting some where now. He had been allowed to take care of one of their own, a sign of trust. He picked her up, her body horizontal to his own, his right arms supporting her head and his left cradling her legs. Silme got closer, making it easier for Berwyn to set her upon the saddle, he threw her up, one leg on each side of saddle, she slumped forward against the neck of the horse as soon as she was fully upon the steed. Berwyn grabbed a hold the small of her back for just a moment to steady her and looked around at the escaping troops. Ethlawen held the rose to her nose with great effort. "Thank you" she whispered. He nodded.

    Silme let out a content snort as Berwyn landed extremely lightly on her, his swords and equipment clanging together. He took in a deep breathe and kicked his steed to a gallop, catching up with the front lines. Ethlawen stirred as they moved over the rocks. "Fear not, m'lady, we shall be in Edoras soon." Berwyn nudged the side of his steed again, making her gallop at a slightly faster trot. Ethlawen then stirred opening her eyes slowly and looked up at Berwyn. "What's your name?"

    Berwyn looked sternly forward, still looking for the best exit. He glanced down at her quickly then back in front of himself. Silme was doing a great job of creating almost no disturbance to her passengers, despite the rocky surface she was trotting on. "I am Berwyn Telrún son of Aidyn. I came here to aid Usilidur in his escape, a mutual friend said that my help was needed. However, I come here and I am not trusted, respectfully so. But it looks as if you are in need. Enough of my story for now. We must get you to help and quickly. Hold that rose under your nose, it will help." He looked up and nudged Silme to a full sprint now.

    Tag: AMNDRAG_01, Helm's Deep Group
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.