1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Lords of Middle-Earth: Door of Night

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jango10, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    OOC: Oops, I forgot Tangadion is of Gondor, as well. We'll blame his skepticism on his worry about Then, though, AMNDRAG.
  2. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 13, 2003
    star 4
    GM OOC: Hey guys :) Darth Real life has caught me up again as this weekend I am in the process of moving house and its not proving to be too easy lol. I will have full net access back monday night my time, so I ask you to please not throw sharp pointy things at me *hides* and hopefully things will be back to normal starting next week. Cheers.
  3. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Amanion Calestel

    Amanion slowly walked at the edge of the group, keeping a keen eye peeled for anything that could be potentially, dangerous, his elven eyes peering into every crevice, every shadowed area he could reach, even to the skies ahead. For all he could see he could see no immediate dangers, but with Nazgul flying about one could never be too certain. He proceeded to run off to Alagosir. "So far nothing from what I can see, but I must say that if we don't hurry there will likely be a legion between us and Dol Guldur, we should continue swiftly, procure horses if possible on the way." Amanion said reporting his sightings. "Mordor is ever busy, it is a wave that crashes ceaselessly until the shore crumbles under the strain." he added looking off into the distant shadowy region of sky that marked the domain of Sauron, a domain that was still gorwing as his froces pushed farther and farther into the realm of Gondor. "And we musn't forget about the Witch-King, if he get's enough strength the two of them will squeeze Gondor like a walnut and crush it. To stop them both we must defeat Sauron, destroy and destroy his ring once and for all. Once that happens the power that holds the Nagul to this world will be broken and they will vanish from Arda forever." he continued.

    TAG: Alagosir
  4. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    IC as Theniniel

    Through the strain of her focus on staying awake and conscious, Theniniel felt Usilidur's gentle touch on the right side of her stomach, the unharmed the side and felt his kiss on her shoulder.

    ?Shh, there is nothing for it. This is my own fault for sending you off alone.?

    Slowly, she shook her head and stared hard down at her palms, which she held open so she could look at it. Several small cuts littered both hands from the intensity at which she had held her sword during her nearly fatal duel with the traitor, Samuel.

    ?Can you really expect to win this battle? Your fortress is lost, and so are you, Theniniel. Accept your fate.?

    Raising his blade over his head, Samuel lunged forward. His blade made a clear note, as it crashed into Theniniel?s. The note that resulted was almost poetic, signifying the incoming result of their duel.

    "IT WILL BE YOU WHO DIES, MURDERER!"

    As he raised his sword and moved toward her, she brought hers up as well and charged at the same moment. The two swords met in between the two and sparks shimmered off the two blades when her hands began to tremble under the force of Samuel's blade. But yet, she still held on tightly, trying to not loose her focus on keeping her blade up and protecting herself against his own.

    Theniniel glowered at Samuel when he approached and placed his hands around hers, which were on the hilt. She glared even harder at his question. ?Fatal??

    "You try..." she stopped to grit her teeth in the terrible pain and told herself that she had received worse wounds than that one. "You try to cut me down and now you are mocking me?"

    A sudden wave of rage had Theniniel back onto her feet, sword held aloft. She took one quick step toward Samuel and swung, but dropped the blade in mid swing. The sword fell to the blood soaked ground and the Elvish maiden dropped to her knees, propping herself up by her hands. It hurt way to much to do that and she could feel the warmth of blood quickly run down the length of her hip and leg, some absorbing into her outfit.


    Theniniel could easily bring back the sight of stumbling to find Usilidur, finding him laying on the rain soaked ground, still as could be. She remembered the pain that alone caused her and blinked away tears that stung her eyes. She clenched both of her hands into fists and glared hard at the land that stretched out before them, the early morning sun painting it a soft orange color. The pain from her cuts in her palms was something that Theniniel ignored.

    "I promise, Usilidur, Samuel will not be living for long...I...I will make sure of that."

    The Elf leaned heavier against Usilidur, her hands releasing from the fists they had been in, fresh blood running down to her fingers. She gave out a shuddering breath of pain and then sagged forward, darkness washing across her vision.

    Tag: Usilidur and Helm's Deep Group

    IC as Alagosir

    Before Evalynn could reply, Amanion had reappeared from the cover of the trees. When they had first left the city, Alagosir had sent him on a brief scouting mission. With the activity they had seen earlier, this was no time to relax. He listened to his report.

    Alagosir frowned a good deal at his words and shook his head. "If what I sense is correct, I fear they may very well be fighting right now. And if that is the case, then I pray that they will not lose the battle. Only the Valar knows what would happen if we lost Minas Tirith...and what of Lord Aragorn?" he murmured to himself in thought.

    He gave a second shake of his head and focused his steady, and yet worried, green eyes ahead of them onto the old road. "We will see about finding some horses, however, they will do us no good when we are approaching Dol Guldur. If fact, they will only have us be seen by our enemy." The Elf turned his gaze to the twin brother and sister. "Do you know of any nearby town on this road? The further north we go to Mirkwood, the longer I fear we will have to wait on horses."

    Tag: Door of Night Group
  5. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    IC: Ethlawen

    I am Berwyn Telrún son of Aidyn. I came here to aid Usilidur in his escape, a mutual friend said that my help was needed. However, I come here and I am not trusted, respectfully so. But it looks as if you are in need. Enough of my story for now. We must get you to help and quickly. Hold that rose under your nose, it will help."

    Ethlawen looked at Berwen and said "It is not me I'm concerned about. It is my friend." She turned a glance at Theniniel. Ever since she had to be carried by her friend, Theniniel seemed ro be slowly losing strength. She lost many friends as a result of this war, anouther friend to lose seems almost unbearable to her. Just then she heared Theniniel say to Ulsildur "I promise, Usilidur, Samuel will not be living for long...I...I will make sure of that." Just then she saw her friend collapse. "Theniniel!" she screamed.

    OOC: To be continued
  6. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    OOC: Sorry this took so long. I've been doing paperwork for my Eagle Scout award [face_sick] .AANNNYYY WWWAYYY

    IC: Ethlawen

    Ethlawen jumped of the horse she was on and ran towards her unconciouse friend. She took Theniniel's hand in hers and cheaked her pulse. She sighed with relief, her friend was alive. Then she noticed the wounds she remarked about earlier. They were torn open. Ethlawen put her face in her hands and cried "This is all my fault."

    TAG: Helm's Deep
  7. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Usilidur Wenoway
    The Road


    Usilidur rolled his eyes slowly, as Ethlawen scurried over to check Theniniel?s pulse. He assumed it wasn?t enough that he do it himself, being only inches from her neck. Usilidur pushed down off the horse. With gentle hands, he maneuvered the distressed elf out of his path. With an even gentler touch, Usilidur lifted Theniniel from the horse. He grimaced when he saw her wound.

    Usilidur looked up at Ethlawen and urgently said,
    ?Hurry, fetch me a sewing needle and thread.? Usilidur breathed in deep, while he waited for Ethlawen to return. In the meantime, Usilidur removed his armor and then his tattered tunic. He ripped a large scrap from the cloth. Usilidur heard Ethlawen coming and he held out his hand expectantly.

    Usilidur looped the thread through the eye and pulled out of long strand. He tied a knot and ripped another smaller piece of the cloth. Carefully placing it between Theniniel?s teeth, in case she bit down, Usilidur ripped the cloth around the wound. As quickly and surely as he could, Usilidur began to sew the torn flesh. He called again to Ethlawen,
    ?Get some herbs, to keep her strength up. Ask Tangadion, or another.?

    Tag: AMNDRAG, spaces, Leigh
  8. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    OOC: Nick, Ethlawen was unconcious when Tangadion showed up remember?

    IC: Ethlawen

    ?Hurry, fetch me a sewing needle and thread.?

    Etlawen nodded and looked around. Suddenly she noticed a female human carrying things. She raced up to the woman and said "Can I borrow a needle and thread? This is life or death."

    The woman looked at her with a wierd look that made the young elf feel uncomfortable. Nevertheless she gave Ethlawen what she asked. Nodding her thanks, she raced towards Ulsildur and gave it to him. Then she took out her bag and said "I only have 5 Athles plants. Is that enough?"

    TAG: Helm's Deep
  9. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Usilidur Wenoway
    The Road


    Usilidur snatched the leaves. He might apologize for his hastiness, later. For now, he didn?t even register his hastiness. With one hand, he crushed the leaves. Usilidur put the needle in his mouth and opened Theniniel?s. Pulling free the strip of cloth, he dropped the bundle of herbs past her lips and pulled his flagon of water from his side. He used a swig of water to coax the leaves down Theniniel?s throat and continued his work.

    His hands were steady, but his mind was reeling. He breathed quick and fast, anxious. His fingers tingled as he worked. It wasn?t a life-threatening tear as it had been before, though. When they reached Edoras, he would have a medic see to her wounds properly. For now, his hand would have to suffice. Usilidur finished his work and tied off the rest of the thread.

    With the large strip of cloth, Usilidur wound it as a bandage around Theniniel?s waist. He pulled it tight and checked her pulse. Still beating, light, fluttered. He managed a small, forced smile. Usilidur stroked Theniniel?s cheek. His mind flashed to his first memory of her, just out from Rivendell. She was so beautiful. Even now, despite streaks of blood on her face and sweat streaked hair, she was more beautiful than anything he had ever seen.

    Usilidur lifted her carefully, making sure to mind her wound. He ignored Ethlawen, intent on getting her back onto his horse. He deposited her onto the saddle and rushed to grab his chest plate. Usilidur grabbed his other tunic, his grandfather?s, and pulled it on. He climbed onto the horse and leaned Theniniel back against his chest. He called to Ethlawen,
    "Hurry, we must leave."

    Tag: spaces, AMNDRAG, everyone
  10. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    IC: Hargoth

    Hargoth summoned Howsing and Forlef, and told them to prepare their horses. They would be scouting with him and Tangadion. Hargoth pulled himself on on Hirgeths back. He was getting ready to leave when he saw them pull Theniniel to the ground. Hargoth quickly road up next to Usilidur. "Are you guys all right." He asked, concern on his gaze.

    Tag: helms deep.
  11. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Usilidur Wenoway
    The Road


    Usilidur glanced over at Hargoth. He nodded smoothly. Lacing his voice with a calm he didn?t possess, Usilidur said, ?Her wound was torn open in the retreat. I had to sew it back. She will make it until she can be properly seen to.? Usilidur let his gaze fall to Theniniel?s matted hair. He smiled softly, his eyes betraying the sadness he felt. He let his bangs shroud them and looked up.

    Usilidur said,
    ?What of you, Hargoth? How do you fare, after the losses we sustained.? Usilidur stared forward, watching the road, his eyes flickering.

    Tag: MM, spaces, AMNDRAG, Renson
  12. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    IC: Hargoth

    ?What of you, Hargoth? How do you fare, after the losses we sustained.?

    Hargoth shifted on his horse. "Many of my people have died, and many more will die. I don't know if we will ever recover. As for me, I will serve my people as I always have." Hargoth picked up the reins of his horse. "For now I, and a few others will scout the road ahead." Hargoth reached into a pouch, and pulled out a horn. He tossed it to Usilidur. "Blow it to summon me back. We'll be back before nightfall." Hargoth galloped away, Howsing and Forlef fallowing close behind him.

    Tag: Helms Deep.
  13. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    IC: Ethlawen

    Ethlawen watched as Ulsildur went to work trying to stablize Theniniel?s injury. Please Theniniel don't die your stronger than this she thought to herself. She looked at the wound and noticed it was not as bad as it was before. Questions through the young elf's head like water through a stream. She shook her head and made a note in her head that now wasn't the time to ask questions. She knows that she will be able to ask questions later.

    Then Uksildur said to her. "Hurry, we must leave." She nodded, got back on the horse she was on, and followed.

    TAG: Helm's deep



    IC: Nercul

    Nercul was bored. Manis Tiruth was in plain sight and the armies of Mordor was not attacking. He shot his hand crossbow at his makeshift targe of a dead Gondor soldier. After 5 shots, he grew bored and walked over to where the Witch King was perched on his Fell Beast. He bowed his head and said "Milord, I'm bored. When are we going to attack?"

    TAG: Witch King




    IC: Tangadion

    Tangadion got on his black horse Sepheron and waited for the patrol to leave. Refugges started churning out like a flood. The elven warrior scaned his eyes around and saw the rohan soldier he saw earlier. He rode up to him and said "Are you ready?"

    TAG: MM
  14. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    OOC: Amndrag, unfortunately, you're going to either have to delete that section of your post that consists of Nercul or we all ignore that part if your time to edit has run out. The reason for this is...we are attempting a course of action concerning the Minas Tirith group. I will personally send you a PM when we have some sort of plan worked out. :)

    Oh, and it may take some time for me to respond IC. The computer has yet another virus and we are waiting on someone to come out to get rid of it. [face_plain]
  15. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    OOC: *grumbles* OK, everyone over ride my Nercul post.
  16. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 13, 2003
    star 4
    IC: Evalynn Astalith


    Evalynn walked alongside Alagosir as the group left Ceraias. She was feeling much better after getting the much needed rest at the Horosil house. Today they officially had two more members in the group. Tareya and Varesi. As they continued to walk, She heard Alagosir?s question but Amanion addressed him first. She noticed the worry in her elven companions eyes as they talked. Waiting until they finished their conversation, she looked up at the kind elf and returned a small smile

    ?I am feeling much better this morning, thank you. Are you alright??


    TAG: Spacey/Door of night group
  17. Renson Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2006
    star 1
    IC: Berwyn Telrún
    Outside of Helms Deep

    The young elf that sat limply in front of him squirmed, gradually getting rougher until she finally yelled out. "Theniniel!" He simply watched as the young elf jumped of the horse and raced to an injured elf atop a horse accompanied by a man. Ethlawen kneeled down, grabbing the fallen's hand and arm and checking her pulse. After a moment she sighed, appearing to be relieved. Silme got antsy and lept a couple feet off the rock and started to turn about. She wanted to move, she could sense the uneasiness of the caverns and the people in front of them and the danger that lay deep within. He adjusted his seat on the saddle and continued to watch the event unfold in front of him.

    "This is all my fault," Ethlawen cried. She was really upset, tears streamed down her cheeks, soaking the dry rock she sat on. The man near them, Usilidur, rolled his eyes, seeming to be annoyed by the whole event. Usilidur maneuvered his way off his horse, setting Ethlawen out of his way before he descended, he then reached up and gently retrieved the injured elf. He set her down gently on the surface of the rock and grimaced as he checked her wounds.

    Berwyn pulled on the reins of his horse, stroking her smooth neck and whispering a few elven words that got her to calm down. However, he didn't dismount, he already offered his medical advice and assistance one. He felt that in the short while that he had been in the presence of Usilidur, he had gotten the understanding that if he needed someone's help, he would ask for it. <And so be it> he thought <if they need me here, they shall ask for my assistance. However for now, I should be of more assistance some where else, I think.>

    A man walked over, stopping over the small group that had gathered around Theniniel. "Are you guys all right."

    Berwyn leaned in a little closer so he could hear all of the conversation. Usilidur answered, "Her wound was torn open in the retreat. I had to sew it back. She will make it until she can be properly seen to." He smiled lamely down at Theniniel, a deep sadness that wasn't easily disguised when the elven eyes and keen senses of Berwyn looked upon him. He clenched his jaw, his jaw muscles bulging underneath his over grown scruff. ?What of you, Hargoth? How do you fare, after the losses we sustained.?

    Hargoth shifted on his horse. "Many of my people have died, and many more will die. I don't know if we will ever recover. As for me, I will serve my people as I always have." Hargoth picked up the reins of his horse. "For now I, and a few others will scout the road ahead." Hargoth reached into a pouch, and pulled out a horn. He tossed it to Usilidur. "Blow it to summon me back. We'll be back before nightfall." The man galloped off, this Berwyn took as his cue. He kicked his horse gently on her sides and caught up with Hargoth.

    "Milord, I over heard your converstaion just there," here he gestured towards the group of people behind them, "I could be of assistance on your scouting mission, sir. I request that I able to accompany your triip as you set out. My traveling skills and keen senses could be vital." He looked at Hargoth sternly, his jaw was set and his left hand rested comfortably on the end of his sword's hilt that rested on his left hip, his other hand held the reins to his horse. His wavy dark hair blew across his face, lightly, his eyes stared back at Hargoth, so bright it almost seemed like light came out of them, aiding to how piercing they already were. He waited for the captains response.

    Tag: MM, Helms Deep Group

    OOC:
    AMNDRAG_01 , can you edit your post. Sorry this took me so long, but I want Berwyn to scout ahead with Hargoth./>
  18. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    OOC: Renson, why can't both Tangadion and Berwyn scout ahead with Hargoth?
  19. Renson Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2006
    star 1
    OOC:
    Oh, yeah of course, Tangadion is fine. I meant with Ethlawen, Berwyn is going ahead to scout and in your last post I thought you said she got back on Berwyn's horse, that's all.
  20. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 10, 2008
    star 2
    IC: Ethlawen

    "Milord, I over heard your converstaion just there I could be of assistance on your scouting mission, sir. I request that I able to accompany your triip as you set out. My traveling skills and keen senses could be vital."

    Ethlawen jumped off the horse she was on and said to Berwyn "Here is your horse, I'll be fine without it."

    TAG: ANY
  21. Keeper_of_Swords Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 20, 2003
    star 5
    - hi, thanks for the invite

    - Though I've been in some rpg's I don't exactly know the rules so I'd appreciate some guidelines, don't want to be any trouble though.

    - Also are there some specific sections I have to read to follow the rpg?

    - thanks



    Eyes dark, golden unkempt hair blowing backwards, Thorvard stood at the side of the longship as it swayed on the waves that chilly evening.

    Looking west.

    Always west he looked ? towards home, or better?what was once home ? the land that was rightfully his but had been taken from him.

    Still twenty years old, Thorvard was already a hard warrior with a fearful reputation. Fate hadn?t been kind to him.

    Thorvard was from the isle of Tol Morwen and he was the son of the Lord of Beler. At the age of ten his father had taken him to battle against the Fuinians on the neighboring island of Tol Fuin. The idea was for the boy to see soldiers in combat and learn in the skills of warfare, but the Morwenian shield wall had broken, the Lord of Beler was slain and Thorvard captured.

    Instead of killing the boy, a Fuinian Chief had ransomed him but when news came that Thorvard?s uncle had declared himself Lord of Beler, the Fuinian sensed that something was not right.

    Two men came with the money and took Thorvard off.

    ?Follow me,? the Fuinian Chief told two of his men.

    They rode out in the dead of the night and the Fuinian?s suspicions had been correct.

    For upon reaching a glade in the forest, the Morwenians dismounted from their horses and drew their swords.

    Pulling Thorvard from a saddle, they raised their blades.

    ?Attack!? shouted the Fuinian Chief, and he and his men leapt out of the darkness in full charge.

    Taken by surprise, the Morwenians tried to parry the strikes dealt but were soon cut down.

    And so it was that Thorvard stayed with the Fuinians.

    Ragnar, the Fuinian Chief was like a father to the boy. Thorvard?s mother had died and he had no siblings.

    So the enemies of Thorvard?s people became his family, his real kin ? his uncle who sought to kill the rightful young Lord of Beler was now his deadly foe, and the fighting between the Morwenians and Fuinians raged on.

    The land battles were few, they were more like skirmishes, but each nation raided the coasts of the other and there were many naval clashes.

    The people of the two islands had been at war for a long time, as long as anyone remembered.

    What was sad was that the inhabitants of both lands had once been part of one great nation. Beleriand had mostly been consumed by waves at the end of the First Age. Tol Morwen and Tol Fuin were two of the few areas that escaped the drowning of the vast lands.

    Tol Morwen was the westernmost island. Mariners of Númenor and later Arnor visited it on their voyages to pay respect to the hero Túrin Turambar buried there.

    To the east and northwards lay Tol Fuin, sometimes called the Isle of Night. The highlands that had been Dorthonion, and came to be called Taur-nu-Fuin, in part survived the inrush of the sea, and remained as an island far off the western coasts of Forlindon.


    Thorvard grew into a young man killing his own folk ? but never on their own ground, and always in defense. He fought raiding parties and solders that boarded Ragnar?s ships in attack.

    For one day, Thorvard hoped to defeat Torben, his wicked uncle, the current Lord of Beler, more commonly known as Torben the Traitor. And if Thorvard had to be Chief of his Lands he couldn?t make any attack upon Tol Morwen. The Fuinians were his family, but Beler was the place where he was born and it was still rightfully his land, the territory of his home.

    King Glirhurin of Tol Morwen was a just ruler, but that didn?t help Thorvard much. He couldn?t go up to the king and present himself as the son of Thorkel, his father. He had no evidence of that. For all the Morwenians knew, he was a mad Fuinian trying to get hold of Beler in the craziest way possible.

    No, he had to conquer his lands and free them from the tyranny of Torben, who ruled cruelly, taxin
  22. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    OOC: The rules and basic information are all in the first post of the thread. PM leigh or I, if you have any questions. What you need first is to fill out a character sheet and submit it for approval with either leigh or myself.
  23. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    IC: Hargoth
    The Road

    "Milord, I over heard your converstaion just there," The elf gestured towards the group of people behind them, "I could be of assistance on your scouting mission, sir. I request that I able to accompany your trip as you set out. My traveling skills and keen senses could be vital."

    Hargoth looked at the elf. "You are most welcome to join me." He wasn't sure if he could trust the two new comers. And until he decided if they were trustworthy he wanted them with him. Hargoth whistled, and a young solder came running. "See if you can find a horse for Lady Ethlawen. Shes wounded, so until she can be healed she should do as little walking as possible." Hargoth watched the solder run off. A few minutes passed before the solder came back with a horse. Hargoth grabbed the reins of the horse and led it to Ethlawen. "Lady Ethlawen, this is Breklon. He belongs to a boy who lost his family. He would keep it if not for the fact that he died just a few minutes ago. The Horse no longer has an owner. In honor of Breelor, who died protecting Rohan, take his horse, and ride it with Honor." Hargoth handed her the reins, and rode away, tears in his eyes. Breelor was his cousins son, he was very close to him.

    Hargoth road to where Tangadion was waiting for him. "Are the two of you ready?" He asked the two elves.

    Tag: Amdrag, and Renson.
  24. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    OOC: Sorry for the wait, everyone. Apparently, we need to buy a new computer entirely, so it may take some time already. :( And welcome back once again Keeper of Swords. :D

    IC as Theniniel

    A groggy daze lazily settled over the Elf as she was supported by Usilidur as his mighty horse carried the two off, the several remaining from the fight at Helm's Deep following at their tail. Before even attempting to murmur anything at all, Theniniel slowly opened her eyes and looked about herself, feeling the warmth from the body just behind her and the arms around her. She shook her head to clear the sleep from her vision and found that a small pain came to life in her side. What...what was that? she wondered and it all became clear again. Yes...that was it. She looked down at it and blinked when it had been wrapped and it felt like the wound that she had torn open was in fact closed again. What happened while she was out and who had sewn up her wound?

    Carefully, Theniniel leaned forward in the seat of the saddle as the rush of pain burned more as the more awake she became, unable to help the natural reaction to it. She gazed back at the quietly determined face of Usilidur and couldn't stop a weak smile from forming. "Did you fix my wound, my dear love? I had not known royalty such as yourself knew how to do that." She said, barely able to find the energy to speak over the sound of the wind, letting out a hoarse chuckle.

    Tag: Usilidur and Helm's Deep

    IC as Alagosir

    Alagosir looked back onto the lovely and beautiful companion of his when she was finally able to answer his question. ?I am feeling much better this morning, thank you. Are you alright?? A grateful smile appeared on his slightly tense face, easing the sharp features quite usually etched onto an Elf. "I am worried for whatever awaits us in the future as we draw ever closer to the looming Dol Guldur, however, I am gladdened to hear that you are doing better, my lady."

    The male Elf paused for a moment as he focused his green eyes forward in thought, looking past those members of the company and gazing onto the worn path ahead. He debated about even speaking up again, and when he did, he lowered his voice so that only Evalynn would hear. "Perhaps...if nothing concerning is happening, I would like to speak to you - in private about some matters. Only if you wish to, of course." He said and silently watched Evalynn, trying to read any reactions she may have before voicing them.

    Tag: Evalynn and Door of Night Group
  25. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Usilidur Wenoway
    The Road


    Usilidur couldn?t help but smile. Theniniel was impossibly cute when she was delirious. Usilidur leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips. He looked up, his cheeks still twitching with the humor of her expression. His mouth tugged wider, as he thought about it. He found himself chuckling along with Theniniel. He spoke to her exclusively, whispering like it was a secret, ?I hadn?t, until I met you, Then. Since, I have been finding myself capable of more and more spectacular feats.?

    Usilidur glanced up, narrowly avoiding a minor collision with a peasant?s mount. Usilidur carefully guided his horse away from the danger. He had the most precious cargo. And, Usilidur would do everything in his power to avoid reopening Theniniel?s wound. Usilidur?s smile gave way to a hard line, depicting his resolution. When he looked down again, his smile returned, however. Invariably, he was cheered by Theniniel?s presence.

    Usilidur breathed in deep and closed his eyes, savoring the feeling. It felt good to forget his problems for a moment. Usilidur focused his attentions on Theniniel, asking, ?How are you feeling, love? Would you like water, or a bit of lembas??


    Tag: spaces
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.