main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE LOST FANCLUB

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Obiyodawinduvader, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    We had a Lost thread, but we need a Lost Fanclub! Anyone can join, except if you like Ana-Lucia :D . I feel that her character is not necessary to the show, other than KILLING SHANNON! She isn't funny, she's not a very good leader, and Michelle Rodriguez (the actor who plays her) has recieved about 4 driving violations since joining the show! SHE WAS DOING 70 IN A 35! The producers need to get rid of her.

ANYWAY, let's all talk about our favorite Characters, theories about the show, and anything else Lost related!

2. Andalite-Bandit

Andalite-Bandit Jedi Padawan star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    I don't know if I agree about Ana-Lucia. She certainly isn't one of the best characters but I wouldn't call her unnecessary. The survivors of the tail section needed a leader.

The best new character though is definetely Eko. I can't wait for his episode.

3. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    There is already a LOST thread. It is on Page 1 of this forum. Since there is only 1 page, it is easy to spot an already made topic.

4. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do!

Haha... just a necessary quote... I saw the thread, but I think maybe we should have a regular talking thread, and also a "FANCLUB", fo people who really analyze each little moment and try to find links and clues and stuff.

And yes, I also think Mr. Eko is an amazing and much needed character. There is a lot of mystery surrounding him (He's from nigeria, the nigerean priests... hes very religious... he knows about the virgin mary statues...)... perfect for a Lost character!

I guess Ana is okay, but I am more angry at Michelle Rodriguez and her acting like such an @$$ and not getting punished on the show for it. I just hope Jack can get Ana to lighten up a bit, and maybe have her get a little less violent, and then she'll be a better character.

5. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Well I would like to be part of the fan club but I will say Ana Lucia is one of the BEST characters on the show. She is so interesting.

I don't care what the actress did!

6. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Dude. I'll be repetitive like this thread and say that there's already a thread on it.

7. jayplate

jayplate Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2006
    too drawn out for me.. the first episode was like WOWWWW thats kinda cool. but after that i lost interest, i have no attention span... if i did id probably be watching the show

8. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    Al is needed. Jack liked AL before the crash. Then he fell for Kate on the island, and Saywer is after Kate. Now Jack and AL can get it on now. Sawyer and Kate can get it on.

9. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Can I just say that the title of this thread makes me thing of some sort of legendary fanclub that has been lost to civilisation for hundreds of years... :p

10. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    But you can do that in the already existing LOST thread. This thread parallels the other thread, which means it is redundant. Please continue discussion in the linked thread.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.