main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lost Galaxy 500,000 ABY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi_of_darkness, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    --- Intro ---

The Galaxy stood at a stand still. Coruscant, formerly the center of the galaxy was no more than a giant graveyard.
    The Core Worlds long forgotten by the remnants of the Galactic Republic. It had been over 350,000 years since the downfall of the Galactic Republic and since then most planets remained completely independent. No longer was there a governing body to guide the galaxy.

In the end the Jedi and Sith warred until the Galaxy virtually fell apart, worlds falling away from both sides rapidly at the end, until it was only the Core Worlds that still fought. No one truly remembers why or how but the center of the galaxy, the crown jewel of the Galactic Republic, Coruscant was bombarded until the rubble of the former city planet was naught but dust.

This event had major repercussions, the Jedi and Galactic Republic, both based on the City Planet, where gone. No longer did the Guardians of Peace exist, dying with their temple on Coruscant, fading away until they where nothing more than a memory, a mere legend. And the Galactic Republic did the same. Falling with the center of the Galaxy, their last stand leading to the utter annihilation of the Republic and the victory of the Final Sith Empire.

The Sith, finally achieving their victory over their mortal enemies, the Jedi, ended up turning on themselves, slowly destroying themselves internally until the Final Sith Empire destroyed itself in a final battle over the graveyard of the Republic.

Even now, eons later, the Galaxy has not joined together again, worlds trade but the trade lanes remain quiet in comparison to the bygone era of unity and war. Force users now train each other and stand abundant upon their home planets. The Jedi and Sith ideals however died with their final war. No longer was their a set theory of the Force rather it was open to interpretation.

Of course this meant that particular planets slowly died off. Mining worlds and the like, no longer able to gain the necessary supplies slowly died away. Leaders upon planets slowly turned upon each other. Then their neighbors.

While the Galaxy no longer had one set threat, thousands stood around. Planets warring with themselves and each other. Peace was now a rather difficult thing to find. But it could be found on certain planets. The Neutral Planets, upon which there was an unspoken agreement, no one ever attacked these planets, after all they fueled the wars with their supplies. It is on such a Neutral Planet, Tattooine that our story begins.

OOC: Welcome to The Lost Galaxy. My new RPG.
    I've been gone for a little while and was contemplating restarting my old idea however this one somehow poked through.
    Everyone new and old is welcome to join and if you need any help or want any information regarding this RP or want help with the RP forums in gerenal just send me a PM.
    Now just a few last notes so people know.
    Both the Jedi and Sith orders are COMPLETELY extinct, there are no remnants, no single Sith or Jedi survived the ages to teach another and pass on their triditions and the ancient Sith artifacts died off with the Sith.
    Lightsabers are rare and uncommon but not unheard of, if you want one then tell me the lengths your character went to to BUILD one. It is not a simple task and make sure you show as such.
    Your character doesn't have to originate from Tattooine despite space travel becoming far less common Tattooine is a Neutral Planet. A supply world.
    If you want to use an old space ship or droid or weapon from any of the Star Wars movies onwards, go for it. The Galaxy is full of scavengers who will repair and sell anything they possibly can. On top of that technology hasn't advanced much in the last 400,000 years since the Jedi and Sith started warring again.

Rules.
    1. Obey the TOS.
    2. No God Moding.
    3. Use OOC, IC and TAG
    4. PM character sheets to me or a Co-GM (If there is a Co-GM)
    5. Have Fun.

Character Sheet.

Name:
    Alias/Nickname: (If Applicable)
    Home-world
    -Name:
    Physical Description
    -Height:
    -Weight:
    -Hair Color/Style:
    -Skin Co

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    hmm... interesting... enough so that i may send in a CS...

either way i wish you much luck with this game.

:snoopy

3. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    I like this idea too. After I get my RL Homework done, expect a Character Sheet from me too.

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    This has some really interesting characteristics to it. I probably should send in a CS soon. :)

5. jedi_of_darkness

Feb 26, 2003
    Alright I've had a bit of interest expressed already and this thread hasn't been up too long so I've decided I'll need a Co-GM.
    Since I personally will not have a character (Atleast I'm not planning on having one just yet) I would like an experienced player to take up the position. If you would like to give me a hand and be the Co-GM just send me a PM.

Secondly I will most likely be updating three times a week once we begin. Monday, Wednesday and Friday (GMT +10). There won't be a specified time on these days for the update.

Thank you all for your expressed interest and keep the CSs coming guys.

JoD

6. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Zalrim Devetos
    Alias/Nickname: Digger
    Species: Shi'ido
    Home-world
    -Name: Lao-mon
    -Brief Description: Primarily Rainforest.
    Physical Description
    -Height: 6'0"
    -Weight: 190 lbs
    -Hair Color/Style: Takes on a jet black shoulder length ponytail and a smaller more human head.
    -Skin Color: Green
    -Eye Color: Favors a Dark blue
    -Build: Muscular
    -Typical Wardrobe: Excavation and Archaeologist Equipment.
    -Other details: Looks like a human one second, a Twi'lek the next.

Personality: Adventurous and inquisitive
    Dislikes: Fools who botch an excavation and blow up an entire structure leaving nothing behind.
    Personal Talents/Skills: Ace excavator and archaeologist, he's really quite good at what he does and has located various useful and exciting archival records and artifacts.
    Weaknesses: Subject to shutting himself up for hours on end thus causing suspicion to flood over his co-workers.

Personal Spacecraft (If Applicable)
    -Name: A heavily armored freight cruiser
    -Class: Cruiser
    -Basic Description: Missile, torpedo, and seismic charge launchers. Multi wavelength shield array with a strong reinforcement.

The Force
    -Yes/No: Yes
    -Midi-chlorian Count: Around 20,000
    -Affiliation: Neutral Planets
    -Most Used Abilities: The few he has found recorded on the artifacts he's discovered.

Lightsaber (If Applicable)
    -Hilt Description: Cylindrical with rounded pommel
    -Number of Lightsabers: 2
    -Blade Color: One emerald green, the other a golden yellow
    -Crystals Used: Each one has a 7 crystal matrix of alternating power and magnification crystals
    -Combat Style: From the limited training he's received from archival data he'd have to guess something along the lines of Vaapad

Family: None his family is long dead after a massive war destroyed his home.
    Traumatic Experiences: See family.

Biography:

Born on the world of Lao-mon to a couple of military leaders he was evacuated shortly after it was discovered that a massive fleet of hostile vessels was on way to decimate the populous of his homeworld. Barely escaping he watched as a massive space bombardment ripped his home asunder as his ship sped away into neutral space. Once in Neutral territory he was adopted by a young Twi'lek couple and raised to the best of their ability, which was actually quite good. He learned much in his youth excelling in all his studies and eventually getting a job as an archivist and archaeologist.

On his first expedition to the ruins of a planet long forgotten on the star charts he discovered long lost archival data from the Jedi Order on the Force the Order, Code, every basic thing he could utilize to train himself. He also found an old dust covered twelve sided object that under closer inspection proved to be a very important holocron, in fact the Great Holocron that had for a long time been lost even removed from the Jedi Temple before it fell. He later discovered that the world he had landed on was the planet Ilum, he also followed the clues on the holocron to a hidden temple on the same world where he discovered a massive crystal store, all of varying hues and shapes, and powers.

It was shortly after this that he would go to the shattered ruins of the Jedi Temple itself, discovering countles priceless artifacts including rare datafiles and holocrons that yet remained. He also discovered much about the ancient histories and files on long forgotten worlds and species, as well as further abilities. Now training himself as best as he can from the files and holocrons he's discovered he is likely the closest thing to a Jedi as the galaxy has seen for over three hundred millenia, though he can't be certain as his knowledge of them is so very limited, He has also made the first two new lightsabers since the fall of the Sith Empire and the death of the Jedi Order.

Also if you are looking for a Co-GM I volunteer to help.

7. CommanderKatan

CommanderKatan Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2008
    Name:Sabastain Draylan
    Alias/Nickname:None
    Species:Human
    Home-world:
    -Name:Ilum
    -Brief Description:Icy planet once used by the jedi
    Physical Description
    -Height:6'6
    -Weight:230
    -Hair Color/Style:None, body is completly covered in black strips of cloth.
    -Skin Color:
    -Eye Color:Red
    -Build:Large, ripped
    -Typical Wardrobe:(What it is you usually wear.)Dark robes, strips of dark cloth over face.
    -Other details:(Tattoos, scar, etc.)none

Personality:Taciturn
    Dislikes:Ice
    Personal Talents/Skills:Hand-to-hand combat, Mechanics, Swordsman.
    Weaknesses:?

Personal Spacecraft
    -Name:Any ship he can steal, hijack, or otherwise obtain without buying.

The Force
    -Yes/No:Yes
    -Midi-chlorian Count: apx. 23000
    -Affiliation: Dark side
    -Most Used Abilities: Smash, crush, choke

Light saber
    -Number of Light sabers:1
    -Blade Color:Dark Red
    -Crystals Used:3, to focuse the energy into a stronger blade, allowing it to cut through things easyier
    -Combat Style: 5

Family:None
    Traumatic Experiences:See Bio
    Biography: At the age of 5, he lost his tribe in a snowstorm, taking refuge in a cave that he had found earlier in his life. He used play with his friends in the cave, or just look at how the sun was reflected by the crystals. He felt as if his tribe had betrayed him by leaving him(He was very young then.), and he used his anger at his family to fuel his will to survive. He explored farther into the cave, discovering a old camp used by a Jedi. He found no remains of the Jedi, but he did find a old diary and a food synthesizer. He grew up, making a light saber off notes in the old Jedi diary, he also practiced light saber combat with his light saber that he made with the crystals in the cave and scrap metal from a freighter wreck about 8 clicks from the cave. When he was 15, he raided a gorgodon nest while the gorgodons were hunting, stealing scraps of meat. One day, when he came to raid the nest, a mid-size gorgodon was still in the cave, and attacked him. He eventually lashed out with his anger, throwing it into the cave wall, causing rocks and large pieces of ice to fall on it. He then saw the remains of the Jedi. It was nothing more than bones, and it was frozen three feet into a wall of ice, but you could make out the tatters of the Jedi robes, and behind the Jedi, there were some wall carvings. It was in basic, so Draylan could barly make it out. It described the force, its aspects, and how to use it, but it abruptly ended with a splash of what looked like blood. After 20 years in the cave, a band of pirates thought that if they could harvest the crystals in the cave, they could sell them in jewelry. When they came to the cave Draylan was living in, Draylan sensed them coming, collapsing the cave that lead to the crystals, and keeping open the one to the gorgodon cave. The survivors were then cut down by his light saber, he took their ship to Tatooine, were he hired himself out as a mercenary.

8. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: Sibble
    Species: Kushiban
    Home-world
    -Name: Kushibah
    -Brief Description: silk weed fields, Forests, Mountains and Streams.
    Physical Description
    Height: 0.5 meters
    -Weight: 15Llbs
    -Hair Color/Style: Varies by mood
    -Skin Color: Varies by mood
    -Eye Color: Yellow
    -Build: Small
    -Typical Wardrobe: a small belt to hold his Light saber.
    -Other details: a Kushiban's fur changed color in correlation to its mood. A Kushiban in a calm, normal state of emotions was white, while a Kushiban in the deepest of despairs was totally black.

Personality: Cryptic and Curios.
    Likes: Learnig more about the Force and finding Jedi and Sith stuff.
    Dislikes: Being called a cute little animal.
    Personal Talents/Skills: Stealth and Survival.
    Weaknesses: Sibble is small, so stomping or jumping on him would be one.

(Doesn't have a Ship)
    -Name:
    -Class:
    -Basic Description: (Include components, weapons, shields etc. and cargo)

The Force
    -Midi-chlorian Count: 1800
    -Affiliation: Himself
    -Most Used Abilities: Force Levitation

Light saber (If Applicable)
    -Hilt Description: The Light saber was built small to fit firmly in Sibble's hands.
    -Number of Light sabers: 1
    -Blade Color: Pink
    -Crystals Used: None
    -Combat Style: Sokan

Family: Family died in a fight against invading forces from another world.
    Traumatic Experiences: Watch his Family and friends get killed in a fight to stop invading forces from another world.

Biography: Sibble grew up on his home world Kushiban and got married and had a family. a few years later, heavily armed forces invaded their planet and wiped out most of the Kushibans, the few remaining Kushibans survived the fight with their new enemy and hid in the Forest. Sibble, outraged at watching his friends and family die, Sibble sneaked up on one of the invading forces ships and slaughtered many of them for revenge after they returned home with a stowaway, after slaughtering a bunch of his enemy he ran of to a huge forest and found there a Jedi Holocron in an abandoned enclave, Sibble learned how to use the Force and how to construct a Light saber.

after a few years of hiding in the old abandoned enclave, Sibble had learned much from the Holocron and questions where raised, at that moment Sibble knew it was time to leave the planet to search more about the Force. Sibble sneaked in the closest city and stowed away on a ship that was leaving to go to another planet, now that Sibble is off the planet he set his mind on searching and discovering more about the Force.

9. jedi_of_darkness

Feb 26, 2003
    OOC: Ok I'd like to see a couple more characters guys! But either way I'll put up the opening post on Monday. Have a good weekend everyone and send in some character sheets.

JoD

10. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    GM approved.

Name:Reven Vastor
    Species:Koruunai (Human)
    Home-world
    -Name:Haruun Kal
    -Brief Description: Most known for being the homeplace of Mace Windu, the planet (shortly after the galactic civil) had been bombed into desolation by enemy forces. Because of this, there are few survivors still living on the planet. Those that do, live in relative isolation, and little intergalactic trade reaches the rural sections.
    Physical Description
    -Height:5'10
    -Weight:165
    -Hair Color/Style:Long Black
    -Skin Color:Tan
    -Eye Color:Green
    -Build: Lithe Athletic
    -Typical Wardrobe: Worn out brown pants, with a dark green tunic. A black leather trench coat is also generally worn by Reven. A sheath containing a vibroblade with a cortosis weave is slung over his right shoulder.
    -Other details:Nothing to mention.

Personality: Reven is a quiet, thoughtful person, interesting in learning more about the force. Having used the force for all his life, he often wonders just how precisely the force can be used. A ravenous appetite for knowledge, but tempered by a strong sense of right and wrong. Though that sense of right and wrong can seem strangely warped sometimes.
    Likes: Exploring his force powers, learning about new cultures, and studying people in general.
    Dislikes: Ignorance, loud, obnoxious people, and bullies.
    Personal Talents/Skills: A skill force user, Reven uses his telekinesis to do many mundane tasks. Coming from a warrior family, he does have skills with a vibrosword, though he untested in combat. Is unknowingly working to recreate the lightsaber style Vaapad.
    Weaknesses: Has little interest in galactic affairs as a whole, and is very much out for number one. And while he has some training with a sword, he is only moderately skilled in his style of choice, and prone still prone to making some mistakes. Has never engaged in combat to the death.

-Name:Delta-7
    -Class:Starfighter
    -Basic Description:Length
    8 meters
    Width
    3.92 meters
    Height/depth
    1.44 meters
    Maximum acceleration
    5,000 G
    Maximum speed (atmosphere)
    12,000 km/h
    Armament
    Taim Co. sds8/5 twin laser cannons (2)
    Crew
    * Pilot (1)
    * Integrated astromech droid (1)
    Cargo capacity
    60 kg (0.03 m³)
    Consumables
    * Fuel: 5 hrs
    * Air: 5 hrs

The Force
    -Midi-chlorian Count: 23,750
    -Affiliation: Light-minded.
    -Most Used Abilities: Force Push/Pull, Force Grab

-Hilt Description:
    -Number of Lightsabers:
    -Blade Color:
    -Crystals Used: (If you can come up with a decent reason you can use as many as you deem necessary.)
    -Combat Style:

Family:Father(Kar), Mother (Ashna)
    Traumatic Experiences: None to speak of, Reven has lived a relatively sheltered life.

Biography:

Reven had an interesting childhood, in retrospect. His father, felt that his child should be able to fight, if there was ever an invasion. Reven, ever eager for his father's attention (his father, an engineer originally, now a maintenance person for their village, though he still built things that caught his fancy when he had the time, and thus was not the most attentive parent) agreed, strangely serious. His mother, who stayed at home most of the time, allowed it, assuming that it was merely a phase and that in time Reven would find the work too tiring, would give up. He, of course did not, and his father began tutoring him in a sword style called Dapava when he turned seven standard years old. Reven's village did not have a school itself, and for the most part, beyond what was necessary, children would help their parents out. Reven advanced quickly through his mother's (admittedly hazy) knowledge, leaving him a bit clueless as what to do for about six months.

And starting age 10, Reven would his father out whenever he went to preform maintenance on whatever has broken down in their tiny village. Reven picked up the subject quickly, and reignited his father's own passion for building. They would never build anything of consequence, but then again, as a child of 11, having an army of little toy robots w

11. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006
    Name: Brutus Crantilla
    Alias/Nickname: None
    Species: Human
    Home-world
    -Name: Kuat
    -Brief Description: Kuat
    Physical Description
    -Height: 6'8"
    -Weight: 260
    -Hair Color/Style: Cropped Black Hair
    -Skin Color: Tan
    -Eye Color: Ice Blue
    -Build: Muscular
    -Typical Wardrobe: Black Combat Boots, Combat flak Jacket, White undershirt, Black Military Issue Pants
    -Other details:(Tattoos, scar, etc.) Scar on left side of the face where an enemy soldier got too close with a vibrosword.

Personality:
    Dislikes: Losing, Peace
    Personal Talents/Skills: Skilled Pilot, Proficient in unarmed, melee, and firearms. Sniper Training. Kuati Special Forces Training.
    Weaknesses: A good woman.

-Name: Death's Retribution
    -Class: VT-49 Decimator
    -Basic Description: (Include components, weapons, shields etc. and cargo)2 laser Cannon Turrets and 2 Concussion Missle Launchers. Old Troop Ship that can be easily converted to fits it's current need.

The Force
    -Midi-chlorian Count: (Not to exceed 30,000) Unknown
    -Affiliation: Unknown
    -Most Used Abilities: Force Premonition

-Hilt Description:
    -Number of Lightsabers:
    -Blade Color:
    -Crystals Used: (If you can come up with a decent reason you can use as many as you deem necessary.)
    -Combat Style:

Family: None
    Traumatic Experiences: Loss of his family to a Fondorian attack in 497ABY

Biography: Brutus was born into a modest family outside of Kuati City, Kuat's capital. His father was a senior navigational technician for Kuati Drive Yards, while his mother was a doctor at Kuati City General. Brutus was the oldest of 4 children. He had one brother (Titus), and 2 sisters (Emily and Dasha). After graduating from school, Brutus enrolled into the Kuati Defense Force.

Brutus excelled at every aspect of training, and rose through the ranks quickly. Of course, it didn't hurt that Brutus could forsee things before they occured. He could explain how or why, but he knew it was a useful tool. By the time of the Kuati-Fondorian War (488-499) Brutus was the rank of Captain. Master of all types of combat, Brutus was selected to lead an elite unite to capture the Fondorian President. The plan went sour as soon as the team landed. Using the Death's Retribution, or Transport 1145A as it was known then, the 10 man team infiltrated Fondor. However, it was an ambush, the entire team, save Brutus, was killed and the Retribution was captured. And Brutus almost joined them, earning the scar on his face in the process. Vengeful, Brutus pressed on. Eluding Capture, Brutus infiltrated the palace and completed his mission. Brutus then recovered the Retribution and flew off to Kuat.

Tragedy met Brutus when he reverted from Hyperspace. He learned that Kuat had fallen, and his Family were killed in the orbital bombardment that had preceded the invasion. Brutus seeing that nothing could be done to help his fellow soldiers, plotted a course for Tatooine, hopeing to blend in and dissapear. Since that mission Brutus has wandered Mos Eisley, living from his ship, and trying to find a place to belong again to. Of course, he has also plotted his revenge. Pray that no Fondorian finds themselves along with Brutus, because the end result won't be pretty.

12. jedi_of_darkness

Feb 26, 2003
    OOC: I'd like to appologise to you all for the late start. I unfortunately came down with heat stroke. I'm perfectly fine now however so let's get this show going.
    Note: New players are still more than welcome and once I receive a few more players I will select a Co-GM out of those who have offered and others that I might ask.

IC:
    ---Tatooine---

Tatooine has always been a hive of scum and villainy and in this day and age it was no exception. A planet on which anything was legal, due to the fact that there was no one to prevent you doing wrong. Except the guy who will shoot you in the back.

Tatooine was still blazing hot, it's twin suns sitting in the sky like eyes glaring down at Tatooine's inhabitants. The Dune Wastes still coughed up sand storms at the people and of course Tusken Raiders still marauded, pillaged, maimed and killed as much as they could. The savage beasts.

But that was not to say Tatooine had not changed and it was a well known fact it had. No longer was Tatooine a poor planet, now it stood in vast riches the gap between the rich and poor even greater than in Tatooine's last prime time. Expansive mansions standing in the middle circle of each and every city upon the planet and this city, Mos Eisley was no different.

Tatooine's wealth came from the same trades that had always plagued the planet, drugs, weapons, smuggling, brutality and of course, slavery. With a galaxy without central law crime had become more common, however it was not easier, having to compete with twenty men in your neighborhood instead of two in the entire city caused problems and it caused deaths. So there was a new path of thought on Tatooine, you didn't do business on the planet of any questionable format and you didn't kill on the planet. Of course these two 'ethics' where not enforced by a governing body so many ignored them. They woke up inside the tent of the Sand people.

This is where our story starts, on a normal day for the planet, with the twin suns beating down during midday the planet's populace found themselves hiding from the heat where ever they could, inside a store browsing through wears they would never buy for an hour or two, sitting in a cantena sitting on the same warm drink for hours on end or simply in their own homestead waiting it out.

Unfortunately for our cast of people they where not the type that would be found browsing wears or sitting in their own homes, after all they where mostly wanderers, wanderers and adventurers, the type that sought planets like Tatooine for some adventure, they would always manage to find it and today was no different.

With the sun beating down on the cantena, one of the lower market ones near the spaceport, the crowd was packed inside, hammered together around the bar trying to get a cold drink, which would turn out to be warm, and searching for a table which had already been taken by another smart enough to seek refuge from the sun's glare before the rush.

Sitting around many tables where small groups, talking in hushed whispers or loud gruff voices, scheming or boasting, it didn't matter which, either way their subject was something that was morally questionable. But it was the topic of an older man, standing at a deserted area of the bar that suddenly brought about the Cantena's topic for the day. The Hapes Consortium. It had always remained neutral and left the galaxy alone for as long as anyone could remember. It was however now the largest government in existence and had begun expanding taking much of the expansive region and inner rim under it's rule, now controlling a total of over 100 star systems the Hapen Consortium had no rival and many other planets and people stood watching and waiting to see what would happen next.

The people of Tatooine however where not concerned just yet, after all the Hapes Cluster was far away from them and also relied on Tatooine's weapon smuggling to get many of their supplies through to blockaded troops.

So this was the topic that brought about much in the way of arguments in the Cantena to the point where many of the creature

13. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: Brutus Crantilla

Mos Eisley Cantina

Brutus walks in and sits at the bar in his normal spot. Since coming here to Tatooine, Brutus was a regular in the cantina, as he had turned to drink to ease the pain of his family's loss. Brutus nursed the Corellian Ale in his hand.

Suddenly the music stopped playing, and the cantina went quiet. Brutus turned around to see what the commotion was. Six Hapan soldiers had entered the bar. In a half drunken stupor, Brutus stared at the soldiers, and wondered why they were on Tatooine. The thought didn't go much farther than that, as Brutus seemingly fell asleep at the bar.

[b]TAG: GM[/b]

14. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    Unknowingly mirroring Brutus' own actions, Reven glared at the soldiers for another reason, he was tired of this planet's sun. His home planet's days were shorter then this, he felt, and it was way too hot here for the clothes he was wearing. These Hapan soliders, he wasn't familiar with where they were from, but he'd learned better then to ask. Technically speaking, he wasn't sure if he had been allowed on the planet more then someone noticing he had landed. And even that had been more tricky then he'd expected, as opposed to the more strictly regulated launch pad of his home. He wasn't about to ask them, but he did wonder why they were here, from what he could gather, the Hapes Cluster was rather far from here.

He stretched his arms, his arms reaching towards his sword's handle as he pretended to scratch his head. This would make a mess of his own tied back hair, but that was okay if it let him draw his sword a little faster. Something was happening, Reven knew, a feeling in his bones, deeper then instinct. He'd learned to trust this feeling, while working or machines. Still, no need to draw attention to himself, and he'd wait for some other idiot to bring the soldier's attention on themselves.

tag:gm

15. navyknight

navyknight Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2009
    !!!ATTENTION jedi_of_darkness!!
    I apologize for posting this in the middle of the story, but as I'm new to the community, I'm not allowed to send a PM until I have 20 posts and I didn't think I would gain much respect by spamming random forums so I could build up my count. Here is my prospective character sheet. I'm not new to RP, but I am new to the site, so any help at all about the site in general would be great. Thank you.

Character Sheet GM PENDING

Name: Zak Ryys
    Alias/Nickname: (NONE)
    Species: human
    Home-world
    -Name: Tatooine
    Physical Description
    -Height:5?8?
    -Weight:165lbs
    -Hair Color/Style: Brown/High and Tight (military cut)
    -Skin Color: Deep tan, from living on Tatooine his whole life.
    -Eye Color: Brown
    -Build: Athletic (think middleweight boxer look IRL)
    -Typical Wardrobe:Black Bantha Hide boots, blue pants made of a flexible material, soft cotton shirt and a black Bantha Hide flight jacket.
    -Other details:Tatoo of an ancient flying reptile he found in an old set of records across his back

Personality:
    Dislikes: people trying to tell him what to do
    Personal Talents/Skills: ace pilot, martial artist
    Weaknesses: can?t shoot the broadside of a cargo ship from the inside with a blaster, even though he keeps a small holdout blaster in his boot

-Name: Pew (sounds like few)
    -Class: Belbullab-22
    -Basic Description:
    Color: Black
    Weapons: Dual Mounted laser cannons
    Missiles: Proton Torpedoes
    Shields: Multi-weave shield with front/rear adjust
    Other: What?s the fastest ship on Tatooine? Pew!

The Force
    -Midi-chlorian Count: unknown
    -Affiliation: Doesn't understand it and is very confused if and when he finds out about it (if the story ends up he can follow the path of a Force User)
    -Most Used Abilities:

-Hilt Description:
    -Number of Lightsabers:
    -Blade Color:
    -Crystals Used:

-Combat Style: hand to hand, or melee (carries a vibroblade in a sheathe across his back)

Family: none
    Traumatic Experiences: ran away from home at age six to get away from his boring life

Biography: At the age of six years old, Zak ran away from home seeking adventure. Upon arriving at Mos Eisley, he was picked up by a slaver and sold to a smuggler named Keller who was looking for an errand boy. Over the course of his time as an errand boy, Zak developed a bond with the old smuggler and soon became more of a son than a slave. Keller taught Zak everything he knew, which consisted of mostly smuggling and staying alive (for some reason, however, Zak couldn?t get the knack of shooting a blaster, and so whenever he waves one about, everyone who knows him ducks for cover, before the shots are even fired). These skills saved the boys life on multiple occaisions as the missions the old man sent him on became increasingly more dangerous than the last. Zak traveled across the galaxy, learning various languages, customs and courtesies from various planets. Soon, Zak began to develop his own name around Tatooine and her various clients, instead of just being Keller?s slave, and Keller?s clients began to ask for Zak more often then Keller himself. Seeing that he was no longer needed, Keller decided to retire from his smuggling life and live out the rest of his days with his riches. He sold his ship (an old YT-1300) and gave the money to Zak, so he could buy his own ship. ?It wouldn?t be right for you to have used my old ship. People are too accustomed to associating that with me. You need your own ship and your own identity.? So, Zak found himself a nice Belbullab-22, painted her black, installed a stealth mod inside her, and began his own smuggling business. He can normally be found inside the Mos Eisley Cantina, waiting for someone to hire him to make a quick run across the galaxy.

16. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    !!!ATTENTION jedi_of_darkness!!!
    I am in the same boat as navyknight I do not have my twenty posts because I am new to the site. I have never done an RP and I was looking for a smaller one to start out in and yours caught my eye. I hope you like my character.

Name: Corsone Reil
    Alias/Nickname: Coarse
    Species: Humanoid
    Home-world
    -Name: Burska
    -Brief Description: Near the unknown regions. Hail storms are very common weather throughout the whole planet.
    Physical Description
    -Height: 5'11
    -Weight: 182lbs
    -Hair Color/Style: Brown, close trim
    -Skin Color: White
    -Eye Color: Brown
    -Build: Athletic build with minor cyborg enhancements
    -Typical Wardrobe: Repulsor-tech full body armor
    -Other details: Excelent with a blaster, and a decent brawler. Has a nack for being able to sense trouble and ways to get out of it alive if not unharmed.

Personality:
    Likes: Cantinas, Hard Merchandise, Fogblasters, Lauren (explained later)
    Dislikes: People minding his business, Womanizers, Force-Users
    Personal Talents/Skills: Decent Pilot, Great shot, Photo-graphic memory, minor cyborg enhancements
    Weaknesses: Electric shocks slow him down greatly, Women

-Name: Artex
    -Class: YT-1930 Light-Freighter
    -Basic Description:
    -Weapons: 1 Cold Fusion Laser Cannon
    -Missiles: Mine Dispenser replacing right side escape pod
    -Shields: Repulsor-tech Vessel shielding system
    -Other: Contains extensive hunt/tracking systems
    The Force
    -Midi-chlorian Count: 2,000
    -Affiliation: n/a
    -Most Used Abilities: Danger sense

Lightsaber: None
    -Hilt Description: n/a
    -Number of Lightsabers: n/a
    -Blade Color: n/a
    -Crystals Used: n/a
    -Combat Style: n/a

Family: One known brother: Deceased
    Traumatic Experiences: Survived severe hypothermia with the help of minor cyborg implants to support muscles and organs
    Biography: Corsone Reil is a bounty hunter from the planet Burska. At the age of 16 he was caught in a major hail storm on his planet where he suffered severe hypothermia and memory loss. Along with the help of his brother he recovered from his ailments and went on to lead a successful career with his brother as Gundark hunters for their local village. At the age of 17 he became engaged to a girl Lauren whom he named his pistol after. Life was good for Corsone until one day during a light hail storm his village was attacked and wiped out by pirates who had been raiding the system for the past 7 years. Corsone lost everything including his beloved and his brother in the raid. It was at this point that Corsone vowed that he would use his skills as a hunter to track down the scum that destroyed his life, along with all others in the galaxy. Salvaging what he could Corsone purchased Repulsor-Tech Battle armor and shielding for his brother's old YT-1930 Artex. It was at the age of 19 that Corsone began his career as a bounty hunter. His weapon of choice is his T-6 Thunderer Super-Heavy blaster pistol named Lauren after his first love. He often uses this blaster and his various other skills accumulated from his trade to hunt down force users who have bounties on their heads. He is specifically known for his adaptability to situations unnacounted for. He has many tricks up the sleeves of his Repulsor-tech Battle Armor many of which catch force users by surprise. He hates force users and in many ways despises himself for his ability to use smaller force powers. He severely shuns all powers except his danger sense which he has honed to perfection over the years.
    NOTE: Repulsor-Tech Arms is a company based on Burska that developed an armor system that utilized repulsor technology to re-direct projectiles away from it wearer. It was originally developed to combat the frequent hail storms but was later developed for use on the battle field.

17. Darth_Reese

Darth_Reese Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2009
    Pretty big charter sheat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.