Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old_Bentwan_Kanawful Jedi Padawan

Hello guys;

Just flew in from the outer rim and boy are my arms tired...Just a line to open with. Hi! Looking forward to messageing members.
  2. DarkTrooper85 Jedi Knight

star 1
    i think this guys for real]-} [face_hypnotized] welcome to earth this is the united states[face_flag] . hay howd you get here:confused: . and hows the outer rim. i dont know about pulling your finger because i think the force is strong with this one, but your powers are weak old man. anyway welcome to the boards.
  3. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Old Bentwan - Glad to have you. The boards have been quiet, but stick around and I am sure more of us will surface. I'm not pulling your finger though. My husband's powerful enough to knock down wild horses. Got all of the power I can handle here ;)
  4. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Funny Padme [face_laugh] ...anyway welcome Old Ben....hey wait does that mean I'm talking to myself in the future:confused: [face_thinking] Whoa!! While you where flying back from the outer rim are you sure you didn't...uh, I didn't go through a black hole? 8-} Anyway glad to have you!
  5. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey,welcome! lol i come from the outer rim too! told ma story on here lol, http://boards.theforce.net/jacksonville_fl/b10074/21820862/p1/?3 i was bored so i slapped some of my pics together to make a story.so welcome!
  6. Solo51 Jedi Padawan

Hi welcome
    Hope you had a Star War-ing Christmas. Hope to me you at our next meeting
  7. CRIMSONXXX Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome...must have missed your post when you first posted it...great to have you aboard! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

REDEYE
  8. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    welcome to the boards, sorry I missed the post but I have been very busy at work and at home but I hope we will meet very soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.