main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lost Temple of the Sith

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Assassin

Dark_Assassin Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2003
    OOC:His STAFF maybe on the Ancient Planet of Korriban but some of his followers the Dispiles of Ragnos are mostly stationed here on Kuat, Corellia and Commenor

So on Kuat: We are going to find out Info on the DoR and Buy some Capitol and other

Corellia: Hire some Mercs.

Commenor: Lots of Dark Jedi here. could find some info on DoR

IC: The Shadow Blade lands at the Kuat Drive Yards HQ

TAG: NOMMY

2. Nomikos

Nomikos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2004
    ooc: oooh...mercs

IC: * Rises from his seat and runs a hand over his lightsaber. Nomikos gets up and moves to the door thingy of the ship* Ready?

TAG: DA

3. Dark_Assassin

May 15, 2003
    IC: NADD: "Nommy you go and buy some ships and I'll go and find out about the Staff and the DoR"

Nadd walks out of the ship and pays the flee.

4. Dark_Assassin

May 15, 2003
  5. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC:

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!

Voting for the RPF Awards has commenced!!

Support the New Sith Order + Galactic Defenders!!

Vote for
    Darth-Dispicable for Best GM!!

Vote for
    Corran10584 for Best Roleplayer!!

:D ;) :)

RPF Awards

~Corran

6. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: This is long overdue but here is the level 6 force powers, since there will be only 3 powers for this level I rule that there can be only 1 specialized power given.

P.s. here is a good site to look at for force powers, it even breaks them down to jedi/fallen jedi/ and sith powers. Good stuff and here is another.

~mass cloaking: this allows the user to raise a more advanced version of cloak, it can effectivly cloak a small fleet from any attempts of locating it via radar, force, ect...

~force disruption: can strip a force weilding victim of access to the force, this only last a short period of time but can be more than enough to tip the scales of any battle.

~avatar of the force: this ability is extremely powerful and as such can only be sustained for a short period of time (I am thinking 5 turns), but in that time the character becomes a virtual avatar for the power of the force and he can accomplish amazing feats of power. This is usually reserved for last resort situations since the user becomes physically drained afterwards which will require immediate rest, use wisely.

IC:

Darth Dispicable landed his Infiltrator in his SSD and immediatly called over a crew to move the battered cyborg shell of Oochy and move it to an empty storage bay, he would bury it honorably on Korriban like every other Sith in history has been, it was tradition.

He then called for Admiral Ztara to take the ship to the specified coordinates so we could retrieve Vaders monstrocity, as the ship was in hyperspace the Sith Lord was busy studying the schematics and specs of the ship from the data pad retrieved from Nadd's tomb, he smiled at what he saw. Vader saw to it that the technology in this ship was the best that the Empire had to offer, and it was. From what Dispicable could tell much of what he was seeing was available in only the newest of the New Republics ships, and some was still unheard of.

Just then the Admiral called out over the intercom that they where coming out of hyperspace, it was not long after that the Admiral announced their arrival. By the time the Sith Lord had reached the bridge the Admiral had the hulking black plated ship on screen, it was easily 10 times the size of his current flag ship and it was beautiful, the alchemy used on the armor left the ship eminating from the concentrated powers of the dark side of the force. It was a perfect fit for any Sith, and it was his.

He commanded the crew to ready a shuttle and immediatly took it over to the ship, once inside he went straight to the bridge and ordered the skeleton crew he brought to power up the ship and begin initial scans for signs of damage or corrosion.

Much later

After many hours the initial reports had come in that the ship was in exellent condition and would be ready once a crew was in position, Dispicable called Admiral Ztara and notified him that he could begin to dispatch the assigned crew members at once, he wanted this ship ready to move within hours....

Much later again

Dispicable stood in the bridge and commanded a line be opened to the Juggernaut, once open he spoke to Admiral Ztara again,

"Admiral this is Darth Dispicable aboard the Eclipse class SSD the Armageddon set a course for Coruscant and wait for me, I shall arrive shortly."

Then he looked over to the newly appointed captain of the ship and gave the commands to jump into hyperspace,

"Set coordinates to Coruscant as well, lets see what this ship can do."

With a smile on his face he sat back to enjoy the trip, he would have much to do once he got to coruscant.

TAG: I will repost when I get to Coruscant in a few days.

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: D-D, you are making me very jealous, especially since there is no possibilities for other players to be level 6, or IS it possible, for, example, me, dying at level 5, and becoming level 6...

8. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: No only one level 6 per side, Kev. But if Corran was to die, along with you, then maybe you could become a 6, if the GM allowed it.

And we need some sort of penalty for being a 6 anyways... Not sure what, but something... Some limit or something to keep them human...

OH MY GOODNESS! :eek:

DISPICABLE IS GOING TO..... :eek:

HE WOULDN'T!?!? :eek:

TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE! :eek:

This is going to be sweet. [face_mischief]

IC: Vandar. Cold, rocky. Impassible for humans due to high radiation from the blue super giant star. It was here that the Wolatarians had their massive factories and millitary bases. The Wolatarian battleship came out of hyperspace and entered orbit.

9. Bloodfin

Bloodfin Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 20, 2004
    ooc: Damn Dispicalbe....your gonna take out Coruscant! I gotta see this!..... better hurry up and finish my plans! [face_devil]

10. Dark_Assassin

May 15, 2003
    IC: As Nadd got off the Shadow Blade he was approached by a Tall skinny male Human.

HUMAN: ?Hey you?re not on my docking list today. But anyway you?ll have to pay a docking fee of 50 credits?

NADD: ?Well then, here?s your credits?

Nadd then pulls out 50 credits and then hands it over to the Man

HUMAN: ?Thanks, you can stop here anytime you want to now?

Nadd took off brushing past the man and continued to walk into the alley way. Using force sense he could sense that a Force persense was close. and sense something very close and walked until he could find where it was coming from. eventually Nadd stopped, turned left and walked into the Cantina. He had a funny feeling about this building. He could sense a Dark force in it. He walked in and went straight to the Bartender

NADD: ?Bartender?

The Bartender turned around and the Bartender was a medium build Chiss man with black hair

BARTENDER: ?Ahh greetingsss ya Sithinessss how may I helpsss yousss?

NADD: ?Do you anything about the Disciples of Ragnos?

The Bartender came closer and whispered

BARTENDER: ?I happen to be onessssss?

NADD: ?Really, well then were they stationed?

BARTENDER: ?Right heresssss, in the back of MYssssssss Cantina, I?ll take you tosssss the Master?

The Bartender jumped over the Bar and walk out the back and Nadd followed closly behind him

11. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: I posted this in the ToL... :p I meant to post it here...

IC: IC: //After landing on the surface of Vandar, Oochy entered the very heart of the Wolatarian millitary. A large 30 story building named after him. Oochy Control. He crawled down the well lit halls, passing other Wolatarians, many talking on small communication devices. He reached a elavator and took it to the 45th floor, there an young male officer met with him and walked with him towards his office.

"The President wants your forces ready to move within a week. Admiral Patara wanted to meet with you 15 minutes ago and your wife has left you a message on your v-mail." The officer said, runnng over a list.

"Where is she? I thought she was to be here?"

"The command called her Ooca to command a carrier headed for Ootes VII. She will be back in a week."

"Darn. What does the message, she sent, read?"

"Ummm, locked. Personal."

"Ahh. Well, I'll reply as soon...."

"Governor Oochy." A gruff voice called. Oochy turned to face the voice.

"Admiral Patara." He saluted. "How goes it?"

"Fairly good. Your fleet is in good condition. Troops are ready. I have my fleet on it's way to cover yours." The admiral said to Oochy, with a slight growl in his voice, giving easy notice the he did not like the governer.

"I thought you would be staying it the Elena sector. Your bringing all your ships?"

"Elena is back aways. Your sector is closer to the enemy."

"I think I have control of the..."

"I don't think you do, Oochy. That is why my force will be here. Tomorrow." Oochy stayed silent for a moment then saluted.

"Understood sir. Good day." Oochy turned and without a word headed for his office.

//From Wolatar another message was beamed to Dispicable.
    [/color][color=blue]
    Lord Dispicable. Please report to the Vandar system ASAP for a meeting with Governor Oochy. A close ally with the late Sith Master General Oochy and his respective system. Hyperspace directions are enclosed.[/color]

12. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    IC:

The immense bulk of the Apocalypse (again, it is an Eclipse class SD ) came out of hyperspace and went into orbit around the planet of Coruscant, it was as it always is a busy city and the political and econimic center of this galaxy. He was tempted to show of his new ship and ruin the planet, but he had a better place to punish.

He opened a line of transmition to Ceifer,

"Prince Ceifer, it is Lord Dispicable, I have retrieved a ship of great power and it is time for the Sith to take their rightful place in this Galaxy, will you join me?"

Now he would have to wait, the Dark Prince was usually involved in various forms of debautchery and as such may take a while in responding.

In the mean time he also sent a transmition to Bloodfin aboard his SSD,

"Lord Fin, this is you Master, when you are finished with your buisness I would like to rendevous in the Vandar system, I have some things to attend to and we can deploy from there."

He then replied to the message sent from the planet Wolatar,

"I will meet you there but only when I am finished with some pressing matters, I am interested in what you have to say."

One last message, this one to Admiral Ztara,

"Admiral this is Darth Dispicable, I have entered Coruscant space and am attempting to contact Prince Ceifer, we shall wait for his arrival here."

TAG: Ceifer, Bloodfin, Oochy

OOC: I am changing the name of my ship to the Apocalypse , I just like it better. My old ship will now be called the Armageddon.

13. Bloodfin

Bloodfin Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 20, 2004
    * Bloodfin sits on the Bridge of the SHADOWSTAR watching the battle...*

RATCHFORD: My Lord...there is another message coming in..... It's from LORD DISPICABLE!

Lord Fin, this is you Master, when you are finished with your buisness I would like to rendevous in the Vandar system, I have some things to attend to and we can deploy from there."

BLOODFIN: (opening a secure line)

Understood...Master! I will head toward the Vandar system as soon as I'm done with these JEDI! I have captured Vader's Daughter...and someone your familiar with...SWAN! I will bring them both to you!

( Bloodfin bowed and closed the comm channel)

TAG:DD

14. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    The Sith Lord was shocked by the news, it was good indeed. Finally Swan was within his grasp, now all he had to do was lure in Corran and he could finish them both!

He then sent a reply transmition to Bloodfin,

"Very good warrior, you shall be rewarded greatly upon our next meeting. Until then." then the transmition ended.

TAG: nobody really, sorry for the short post. I am short on time

15. Dark_Assassin

May 15, 2003
    Nadd walk through a corridor towards a massive door, to the sides their were other doors that lead out to some other place. The Bartender push the doors open.

BARTENDER: ?There you go?

There a female Twi?lek sat on a desk, her back facing Nadd with statues of Ragnos on either side

ALORA: ?I?ve been expecting you, I felt you presence when you landed here on Kuat?

NADD: ?I felt you to, I need to ask you some questions?

ALORA: ?Fire away?

NADD: ?I?m looking for Staff of an Ancient sith Lord?

Alora turns around

ALORA: ?You mean this?

There in her hands was the Staff of Ragnos

NADD: ?Give it to me??

ALORA: ?Oh I?ve been wanting to give this away but right now in the Lower City we are in a Gang War this is very useful here. But we don?t want a gang War we want to get off this stupid rock?

NADD: ?Can?t you get a ship and blast off?

ALORA: ?No, one of the Gangs that we are at War with won?t let us leave, yes we are the biggest gang here but when your with the Disciples of Ragnos, you stick together.?

NADD: ?Ahh I see well I?ll help you with this gang war and to get out of here and you can be by my side for the rest of our future.?

ALORA: ?Anything to get out of here, it?s a deal?

NADD: ?By the way how big is your Gang?

ALORA: ?Ohh it?s not a Gang it?s an Army we have 18 800 members here on Kuat?

NADD: ?18 800 members that?s Massive?

ALORA: ?But in the whole galaxy we have just over 3 million members we even have a Fleet of our own 16 ISD.?

NADD: ?Excellent?

ALORA: ?I happen to be the Lead of them all?

NADD: ?You lead the Disciples ?

ALORA: ?Yes me? every single one of them in this galaxy. We are stationed on Bespin, Fondor, Ord Mantell, Commenor and Corusant. We keep it contact with each other but they aren?t aloud to leave either?

NADD: ?Why?

ALORA: ?Cause our last leader blew our credits on Ships, members and weapons, now we are bankrupt and our 16 ISD I mentioned before, are unfinished on Bespin. Cause that?s where the DoR first started.?

All of a sudden a Red light started flashing

ALORA: ?Quick to the Elevator, the Black Vanquishers are attacking us. You help win this petty War and we will show our entire allegiance to you. When we get back I?ll tell all the other DoR systems, that have a new leader.?

NADD: "And you can tell me about why you trusted me"

Nadd and Alora ran towards the Elevator

16. Nomikos

Nomikos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2004
    ooc: sorry i've been gone so long, i was in florida...again... but now i'm back

17. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    IC: Darth Dispicable

Knowing that Ceifer will respond when he is good and ready the Sith Lord decided not to spend any more time waiting, he had big plans for this ship and the Jedi would pay for their lack of vigilance. He turned to the capatain,

"Captain, set coordinates for Yavin IV. Do not pull right into monitered space, also give these commands to Admiral Ztara aboard the Armageddon."

The captain followed the commands and soon jumped into hyperspace again, this time headed for Yavin IV, and whatever plans the Dark Lord had in mind.

TAG: Nobody really, but you may want to go over to the Galactic Defender thread and see what I do to their precious New Jedi Order Academy. [face_devil] [face_devil] Mwahahahaha!! [face_devil]

18. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC:

//The next day Oochy sat at his desk. The pervious day was spent in press briefings, and meetings with the chiefs of staff. Now, he was going over the many battle plans and stratgies on the invasion of Ryson. A buzz sounded and Oochy pressed a button on his desk.

Oochy: "Yes?"

Officer: "Patara's fleet has just arrived. Five crusier, eight destoryers and four battleships.

Oochy: "What!? Why?"

Officer: "Not sure sir, but he's here now."

Oochy: "Send him in."

//The doors swung opened.

Oochy: "Admiral. What's the idea sending that much fire power into this system?"

Patara: "It's needed. I'm sure you'll lose your ships and allow them to slip right in. Just like with the invaders.

Oochy: "Thats was a long time ago. I really wish you wouldn't bring that back up."

Patara: "Eight planets, four..."

Oochy: "Enough! I know what happend and it will not happen again. I don't need back up."

Patara: "Command has sent it whether you like it or not..."

Oochy: "And I'm sure you pointed it out."

Patara: "Oochy, Oochy, Oochy... I'm only looking out for the well being of our people. Anyways, were here, so don't be afraid to drop a call. Good day."

//Oochy let out a hiss and sat back in his chair, fuming. After a minute he picked the plans back up and began looking over them.

19. Dark_Assassin

May 15, 2003
    Just as the first wave of DoR came out they were stuck by Rocket Launcher missile, men were screaming and moaning. On both sides some men and women had lightsabers, but in only a few, Nadd could sense that they were force sensitive, men and women were carring blasters, banners, spears and a lot of vibroblades. Nadd ran and was sudden faced by a Vanquisher punk with a spear. The punk took a swing, Nadd dodged it and turned on his Orange lightsaber, and cut the spear. The man slumped to his knees a started weeping. With a swing of his lightsaber, Nadd decapitated the man.
    Nadd saw two Vanquisher caving up some DoR, Nadd jumped towards them. The male Quarren slashed at Nadd[b/] with his Vibroblade Nadd dodged it and cut his hand off. The Quarren fell to the ground in pain. The Human male Vanquisher, stepped back, Nadd jump towards him and cut away the his upper body from his lower.
    Nadd slowly turned around and then all of a sudden a massive VMMMMMMMMM went just over his head. Luckly Nadd just saw it out of the corner of his eye. His quickly fell to the ground. Nadd looked up and there he saw a Massive, Muscular and Tall Human Male. With the Vanquisher leadership skull on his head. The Man took another swing this time Nadd clearly dodged it. This the Man took a horizontal slice. Nadddogded it and fell to his knees and reached out and cut the legs off the man. The man fell with a huge thump on the ground. Nadd stood up and stabbed his lightsaber through the chest of the man. Now the man lay dead and all the Vanquishers retreated. Alora ran over.

ALORA: ?You did it?

NADD: ?Did what?

ALORA: ?You killed the leader Ummarkathra?

NADD: ?So all you had to do was to kill this bozo?

ALORA: ?Hey, we never got the chance, he never comes out to fight?

NADD: ?Why????

ALORA: ?Who cares, so now I have to live up to my promise?

NADD: ?indeed?

Alora bowed in front of Nadd and said

ALORA: ?I swear allegiance to thee?

NADD: ?Thank You, now lets pack up and I?ll take you out of here?

All of the DoR started to cheer

NADD: ?Now Alora why did you trust me so easily?

ALORA: ?One other thing that I want to do is, I want to see the temple of Marka Ragnos?

NADD: ?Well that?s easy, come and we?ll talk on some plans?

Nadd and Alora, walked towards the blast door

20. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    The Sith Lord's ships pulled out of hyperspace and into the Vandar system once the ships where placed into a defensive position and 10 squads of TIE fighter escorts where deployed Dispicable opened a line and sent a transmition to Governor Oochy

"Greetings Governor, this is Lord Dispicable of the New Sith Order, I have come as requested and for your sake it better be important."

TAG: Oochy

OOC: I just realized that the Eclipse class ship has gravity wells, that means I can interdict ships. [face_devil] The Jedi are in so much trouble. [face_devil]

21. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Officer: "Large battleship just dropped out, 45-6 range 2-4-3-9 dashes!"

Patara looked out his veiwport window on the bridge of his flagship, the Manda.

Patara: "Target that ship now! Link me up a transmission with it."

Dispicable: "Greetings Governor, this is Lord Dispicable of the New Sith Order, I have come as requested and for your sake it better be important."

Patara: "Lord Dispicable. This is Admiral Patara of the United Wolatarian Navy. STand down you weapons or we will fire."

Oochy: "Greetings, Master Dispicable. I will be on you ship in 30 minutes and explain why I have called for you. Stand down Patara. That vessel is friendly."

//Thirty minutes later Oochy's shuttle was inbound for the massive warship. Escorted by 8 Wolatarian fighters.

"Govenor Oochy, requesting landing clearance."

22. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Patara: "Lord Dispicable. This is Admiral Patara of the United Wolatarian Navy. STand down you weapons or we will fire."

Oochy: "Greetings, Master Dispicable. I will be on you ship in 30 minutes and explain why I have called for you. Stand down Patara. That vessel is friendly."

Dispicable ordered Captain Dantrag and Admiral Ztara to keep all systems on alert and keep all TIEs deployed. Within a half hour another incoming transmition came in.

"Govenor Oochy, requesting landing clearance."

To which Darth Dispicable replied,

"Clearance granted, your ship will be escorted into hanger 13, do not deviate from this path."

Once the transmittion was sent Darth Dispicable grabbed an escort of 12 Dashade guards and made his way to the hanger and waited for the emesary to arrive.

23. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC:

Governor Oochy:

Oochy's shuttle slid into the hanger, landing on four small wheels. It's long narrow body had four fair sized wings for atmosphereic travel. It set down and a side door lowered with a ramp. FGour armed soldiers exited. crawling along on their caterpiller like bodies they stood at attention at the foot of the ramp as Oochy walked down. Standing only three and a half marks high, he had to look up at Dispicable, who was waiting their. He gave a odd salute with his hand.

"Greetings, Lord Dispicable. We have much to discuss."

TAG: D-D

OOC: I had an idea. The IBOP allows each person to have more than one main character. I was thinking about maybe we could do something similer.

Such as: When you reach a level four you can start another character, at level one and work him/her up. When he gets to a level four you may begin another character at level one. And so on.....

Might give us a larger group of characters to play... Simler to the NPCs but, with better abilties.

But once again we need people to play fair and normal... Not all your characters need to have a fleet or an army, and it might be best if they don't....

Sound good?

24. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: I think I like that idea, it would make for more action in the RP, I will wait to see what feedback the Jedi members give.

IC:

Darth Dispicable watched with interest as some odd worm like creatures exited the ship, not what he would have thought but power is never packaged in mighty shells.

"Greetings, I am eager to hear what you have called me here for."

25. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: Just a quick change, it only makes sense that the Admiral would be in charge of the bigger ship. ;)

Admiral Ztara is now in command of the Apocalypse

Captain Dantrag is now in command of the Armageddon

PS I have choosen to select: Force Disruption as my specialized 6th level ability.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.