main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lost Temple of the Sith

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC:

The Willtan System

Willtan I- A small burnt rock close to the sun

Willtan II- Use to be a lush diverse planet untill 60 years ago when a 300km comet smashed into it killing all on the planet and reducing it to boiling lakes of lava.

Willtan III- The only habital planet. 3 major land masses. One is a desert of sand and sodium hydroxide. Formed during a massive impact when the enitre forest was reduced to ash, and years of rain reduced it down. The other one is a desert with small brush. The final one is only a small island close to the polar regions. It has a large forest of tall ever green trees. It's 15 miles acroos and ten miles down. The planet is being pulled further out by a massive gas giant, so the climate has become dryer and colder. One temporary moon has enterd orbit. An large comet that glows brightly at night, and can even be seen during the day. the planet has a tilt of 9 degrees.

Willtan IV- A massive gas giant with a large ring of comets and dust.

The system has the comet cloud from another system passing right through is, so dozens of comets are in the sky.

2. Tommy-Barpisa

Tommy-Barpisa Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    ooc: I give in to the power of the darkside! [face_devil]

3. Nomikos

Nomikos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2004
    ooc: ho ho, a new recruit eh? well then m'laddy stick with me and you'll have power beyond your wildest dreams. the price you ask? your complete and utter loyalty. I think that sounds about right.

4. Nomikos

Mar 25, 2004
    IC: Nomikos without looking back at the ship Nomikos
    maneuvered in-between the endless mass of port
    officials and ship crewmen, loading and unloading
    their cargo. A street peddler walked up to Nomikos
    screaming something in Huttese. Nomikos stopped looked
    at the man who took a step back, Nomikos took a step
    forward and the peddler ran into the crowds. Nomikos
    could hear a satisfying crunch as the peddler was
    crushed against a wall by an ASP droid carrying a crate. The people just stepped over the body and Nomikos walked off into the city proper. Nomikos walked over to a public access terminal and loaded up a map of the city. A red blip symbolized the Kaut star yards headquarters. Nomikos pressed another button and an automated taxi floated up to the terminal.
    Nomikos: To the Kaut Shipyards please
    Taxi: Yes honored patron
    The taxi zoomed off to the shipyards. Nomikos stepped out of the Taxi and walked into the foyer where a red skinned twie?k receptionist was sitting at desk, polishing her nails.
    Nomikos: I?d like to see someone about buying a few capital class ships
    Receptionist: You?d have to speak with Mr. Skurg for that Mr. Um
    Nomikos: Sevik Gawl, may I see him?
    The receptionist nodded and said ? um of course? The receptionist leaned over on the desk and pressed a button ? Mr. Skurg a customer to see you,? a rather, high pitched voice answered ? oh send him to my office, ? The receptionist looked up from the desk ? Just down that hallway,? Nomikos nodded and walked down the hallway and entered the door at the end of it. Inside sat a rapidly, balding fat man in his late 40?s. He absent-mindedly played with the end of his stringy mustache. The man look up from the mirror he was holding ? Are you mister Gawl?? Nomikos nodded and said, ? How many Interdictor cruises do you currently carry?? The man said, ? 14 though I think that many may be out of your price rang-? Nomikos cut him off with a snap of his fingers and fixed his eyes onto Mr. Skurg ? Sign all of them under the name Sevik Gawl. I do not need to pay for the ships,? Mr. Skurg said ? You do not need to pay for the ships?? Nomikos grinned and said, ? You will tell no one of this, ? ? I will tell no one of this?? Nomikos grinned again ? good, now have the ships ready for take off immediately,? Skurg nodded and Nomikos walked straight out of the building and into the still waiting taxi. He hadn?t expected to be that easy but eh, he wasn?t complaining.

Ooc: sorry about the shortness and general not goodness but eh, I think my imaginations broken

5. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC

Governor Oochy

"You know. On our island, if we hid through out it, and it's not to big. The Jedi would have to look for us. Each Sith could hide and take on their own Jedi as they searched for us."

6. Nomikos

Mar 25, 2004
  7. Tommy-Barpisa

Mar 17, 2004
    Jumping out of hyperspace at Vandar, Tommy's ship headed for Dispicable's SSD.

"This is the Kola clan leader, Tommy Barpisa, I have come to join you!"

OOC: Tommy now has robotic arms, legs and an robotic eye, and lots of scars.

8. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    The Sith Lord recieved the incomming transmittion and responded,

"You have been permission to land warrior, I shall meet you in the hanger"

Dispicable then made his way through the gigantic ship, by the time he reached the hanger Tommy's ship was pulling into the hangerbay.

TAG: Tommy, Bloodfin, Oochy

OOC: Sorry about the slow down, there is plans in the works to create a new EURP thread and plot so this one may not be open much longer

9. Tommy-Barpisa

Mar 17, 2004
    Tommy's ship linded in the SSD the ramp came down and Tommy walked out and bows. Thomas and the rest of the gang came out and did the same.

10. Bloodfin

Bloodfin Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 20, 2004

* All the Sith Gathered in the conferance room to discuss there future plans! Seated at the head of the Table was Lord Dispicable and someone Bloodfin had not seen before. Darth Dispicable introduced the stranger as a relative of GEN. Oochy! Bloodfin Bowed before the Governor and sat down at the other end of the table...Xen stood quietly by his side! Over the next hour LORD DISPICABLE told the Sith of his plan to FINISH the Jedi!. GOV.Oochy suggested that they invite the Jedi to a remote planet where the Jedi and Sith could battle to the Death! BLOODFIN smiled at the idea! It was the honorable way to finish off his enemy's....but Bloodfin was not Honorable! He would not grant the Jedi a warriors Death...He will kill them slowly and painfully!*

BLOODFIN: (raising a glass to THE SITH) To the DESTRUCTION OF THE JEDI ORDER!

* At that moment a distress signal came in...and Lord Dispicable ordered everyone to meet in the hangerbay!*

TAG: DD,Oochy,Tommy,Nomikos

11. Nomikos

Mar 25, 2004
    ooc: y'know, lets just assume after I ordered the ships I left with the cruisers with me, m'kay?

IC: In hyperspace Nomikos sent DD a holo-graphic message." Hello Lord DD, I will come out of hyperspace shortly and have purchased a small fleet of interdictor cruisers,"

TAG: all

12. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    As Dispicable waited waited for all the Sith to gather in the hanger a holotransmitter droid moved forward and announced an incomming message,

//Lord Dispicable, there is an incoming message coming from Nomikos, stand-by for transmition.//

<<" Hello Lord DD, I will come out of hyperspace shortly and have purchased a small fleet of interdictor cruisers" >>

The Sith Lord gave a sinister grin and sent a reply transmittion,

"Very good young Sith, I will have the droid send my current coordinates, rendevous with us here."

TAG: Bloodfin, Dark_Assassin, Nomikos, Tommy, Oochy

OOC: Huzah, the Sith are finally reassembled! Now the Jedi will die! [face_devil]

13. Nomikos

Mar 25, 2004
    The cruisers leave hyperspace near the DD's ship. A TIE interceptor leaves the hangar of one of the cruisers and flies into the hangar bay of whatever DD's ship is called. The cockpit opens and Nomikos walks out interceptor.

14. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Bloodfin, I'm not a relative of Gen. Oochy. He was a human that rebuilt into a cyborg. He took a Wolatarian name. This Oochy is a Wolatarian, which is a giant spine covered caterpiller, like a woolly worm.

15. Dark_Assassin

Dark_Assassin Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2003
    Nadd and Alora were in a ISD bridge, and brusted into hyperspace towards D-D.

Nommy and D_A's Fleet so far: 200 Dreadnaught Heavy Cruisers
    200 Corellian Gunships
    18 ISD and 100 Starchaser's, 100 Z-95 Headhunter's and 50 Firespray (Like Jango Fett's Ship)
    16 Interdictor's

16. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Oochy studyed the rag tag gang of recruits. Can't judge a holo by it's cover, he thought.

"Lord Dispicable, I suggest we set course for Willtan, and send our fleets to Alt Van. Do you have a transport for all of us, or should we go in our own craft?"

17. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ATTENTION

We now have a new RP with a new set of rules, go here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.