main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lost Temple of the Sith

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Oochy's sleak fighter lands outside the Temple. Steping out of it, he strolls into the temple and up to level 4. Walking down the large hall, he stops at the door of Jaid's quarters. He gently raps on the door.

2. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    * Senses DD near-by while in deep meditation *

He is close....very close.

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*Jaid clung lightly to the spire for several hours in a light meditation, the darkness curling through her veins heating her body against the driving wind, her sense reaching into the ground, to the core of the planet where the hungry fire burns like a raging beast*

*a sudden, sharp wisp of air tugs at the neck of her shirt and forces it against her medallion, splitting the cloth*

*the pale icy stone was flat and living; green, blue, purple, and reds drifting lazily, casually intertwining with the white mist that floated around them*

*arching her back and trying to turn away from the bitter cold, she looses her grip with one hand and would have fallen to the ground if her legs hadn't held her fast*

*gasping for breath, she clambered up and launched herself back to the window, her jump was far too weak to make it across and if it weren't for her use of the Force to allow her fingers to catch the slippery edge, the temple would have been consecrated with her blood*

*swinging her feet back and over, she stood, swaying slightly, in the opening*

*shaking her head once, imperceptible except for her open hair, she quickly raced down the halls to where her quarters were located, something telling her to hurry*

*suddenly, the feeling died away and she almost ran into a tall dark pillar in the middle of the path; easing her way around it, she saw the door to her quarters, in front of them stood her long time friend, Oochy, holding something in one hand, the other raised to knock*

Hello. Looking for me?

*a wry grin appears as he turns, his expression faintly amused*

4. Shadow-Sith

Shadow-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    *Enters temple to meditate and destroy any Jedi that dare to enter.*

5. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    >> The night is fully awake, while what little sunlight that was permitted in the forsaken forest of the Sith was fully asleep, seemingly never to wake, plunging the domain of evil into eternal darkness. BOOSTER breathes deeply, meditating on the Force, still awaiting the inevitable meeting with Darth Dispicable. Suddenly, a sharp cold pierces the heart of the JEDI. BOOSTER only opens his eyes slowly. That evil....evil.....evil. He recognized that stench from his own very temple Temple...<<

She is here on this planet.

* FORCE JUMP to the one strong limb on the decayed tree beside him *

* scales forest with his eyes, high above the tree tops *

She is not near.

>>The MASTER JEDI BOOSTER ERRANT feels Oochy as well, but he is a familiar presence. This woman was a cold-blooded killer. One to be feared<<

Fear is the path of the darkside....

* sees no nearby Sith, so he FORCE JUMPS back down. Uses SENSE to confirm that his eyes are not deceiving him *

>> BOOSTER has a respect for this woman, but she is long gone to the DARKSIDE. She must be killed, for her redemption is impossible<<

6. Shadow-Sith

Shadow-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    *Senses the lightside nearby and goes looking to find the source*

Hmm this could turn out to be an interesting night after all.

7. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    >>BOOSTER feels a flash of annoyance at the approach of the Sith. This is not DD...<<

Come out from the shadows. I sense your presence.

8. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    IC:

"Well, hello there."

*Opens his arms and bestows a friendly hug to Jaid*

*Steps back*

"Been a long time"

*She nods her head in agrement*

*Streches out his hand and opens it to revel a 3 sided pyramid, a Sith holocron*

*She cocks an eye at it*

"With this you may complete your training."

9. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    ~I am sitting deep withing the interior of the Sith temple when I feel a familiar yet disturbing ripple in the force~familiar because it is the Jedi Master Booster Erant~disturbing because he is close~

~following the call of the force I walk into the wooded area surrounding the temple~being sure to wrap myself in my heavy cloak for both protection from the wild denziens of the forest and from the cold wind that has been irritatingly persistant as of late~

~noticing a strong presence in the force I stop and stand calmly in the clearing~hand still on my saber I call out with the force for my powerful adversary~

OOC:here is the list of members and their power levels.

Me-PL5
    Ceifer-PL5
    Shadow-Sith-PL3
    Corran-PL3
    Oochy-PL3
    Jaid-PL1

I forget who else is involved here, so don't be offended if I missed you.

10. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    >>BOOSTER knows he has arrived. The mist betrays BOOSTERS cloaked image in the deep, walking towards the dark man<<

* stops 10 meters from DD *

Darth Dispicable. We meet at last in person.

11. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~moves the corners of the black cloak behind my hips revealing the hilts of my twin sabers resting on my belt~

It is not time for this yet Booster.

~rubs the left saber hilt lovingly~

So why have you called me?

~waits patiently for the Jedi's response still absently rubbing the hilt of my saber~

OOC:I have to run for now, work calls :mad:

12. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    * bows head slightly *

I want to offer you a deal.

13. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~I lift my left hand and create red force lightning that dance arcoss my fingers in a mezmerizing patern~

Now tell me Jedi, what is this deal that you would offer me?

14. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    * looks at the lightning and concentrates *

You have something that I want, my Lord Sith. And I believe I have something of value that would prove to be a fine exchange....

You hunt the one known as Wiggins, do you not?

* uses ABSORB to dissipate lightning *

15. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Yes, Wiggins will pay for his actions. What is it that you are asking for this exchange?

16. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    ::The Modified Assault Dreadnaught Knight Fall is in orbit above the planet. Proceeds to the hangar bay and hops into his personal, heavily modified X-Wing starfighter. Lights the engines and proceeds down to the planet::

Impressive. Most Impressive. Strider give me a read on the temple.

::The droid complies and I am soon flying low over the landscape. I fly above the Jedi Temple, marking it's location on my map and proceed to the Sith Temple. I land my craft at my personal docking bay and shut the fighter down. Is dressed in traditional black and silver Sith robes. Walks slowly towards the temple, taking note of his surroundings and storing it all away. Can instantly feel the Darkside pulsating from all around. Proceeds to his quarters/training room to make sure everything is as it should be, then returns to the main hall of the temple::

Greetings fellow Sith, forgive my delay, for I had business to attend to, but that is all behind us now. I look forward to the coming battles in which to prove myself.

~Corran

17. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    * sighs *

Understand, Sith, I do not relish this proposal. However, your puppet Ceifer has run rampant long enough. I will cease to protect Wiggins if you give me the opportunity to duel Ceifer alone.

18. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    For any who missed it before, I'll go ahead and post my Character Bio, as well as my combat profile.

Character Bio:

Name: Corran

Sex: Male

Species: Human

Homeworld: Corellia

Height: 6'1

Eyes: Hazel green

Hair: Short, dark brown

Build: Muscular and fit, but is also agile, aiding in combat.

Other Features: A thin, brown goatee and a tattoo of an X-Wing on right shoulder. There is also a small scar above his right eye.

Affliation: The New Sith Order

Traditional Attire: A mixture of silver and black for his tunic, and black pants. Also wears a flowing, hooded black robe. Ideal for slipping in and out of the shadows.

Primary Weapons: Dual-lightsabers, both with black and silver hilts. Both sabers are dual-phased. The right saber contains a light green blade, while the left saber contains a silver blade.

Secondary Weapons: Lightdagger that is kept hidden under his Sith Robes. It is attached to his right forearm and used for the element of surprise. Much like a lightsaber, only smaller. The hilt is identical to Corran's regular lightsabers, but is only 6 inches long. The blade, silver, extends for only 12 inches.

Craft/Vehicle: Possesses several different starships which are stored aboard the heavily modified Dreadnaught Knight Fall. Personal vehicle is a modified XJ3 X-Wing Starfighter, upgraded for more speed, manueverability and firepower. Flies along with his longtime companion, a R2-D5 unit, "Stirder". Other ships include a MandalMotors StarViper, LT3000 Luxury Yacht and a Modified YT-2400 Light Freighter.

Biography/History: Trained in the ways of the Force by his late father, Corran was neither a Jedi nor a Sith, but a Master in the use of the Force from early on his life, even becoming one of the few Corellians who could use the Force for telekinesis. He became an expert with the lightsaber, soon mastering the art of fighting with dual sabers, training day in and day out until the sabers were an extension of his body. Driven to be the best, Corran continued to train, even after his father passed away.

Years ago, while on a trip through the vastness of space, Corran and his wife, Kaira, were aboard a luxury liner when it was attacked and raided by space pirates. Apparently there was a Jedi Knight onboard who tried to diffuse the situation, but failed. The pirates attacked and the Jedi Knight, not fully trained in the Force, accidentally deflected a blaster bolt that hit Corran's wife in the chest. Try as he might, Corran was unable to save her. He vowed to see to it that the Jedi would never hurt another innocent life again. He joined a rival Pirate crew as first mate in hopes of finding both the Jedi and the Pirates who were responsible for his pain and bring them to justice.

Driven by his internal hate for the Jedi, which he tries to keep hidden, Corran joined the New Sith Order, where he uses his anger and pain to feed his power in the Darkside, growing stronger everyday. He is nearly unmatched with his sabers, and has never met an opponent he could not beat.

Handsome and charming, there is an air of mystery about him. Though he is inclined to relax and enjoy what's left of his life, circumstances have arisen which will spell out his destiny in the coming conflict. Corran can be your best and closest friend, our your worst and most hated enemy.

Combat Profile:

Level 4 Sith Destroyer

Force Powers: Mastered forms of all basic powers and uses a variety of them during combat. Specializes in Force Speed, allowing for enhanced speed and movements in combat, and Mind Trick, allowing myself to infiltrate the minds of even the most powerful of Force users.

Lightsabers: Dual-sabers, both dual-phase. Right hand: Light-Green blade; Left hand: Silver blade. Hidden lightdagger contains a silver blade.

Lightsaber Fighting Style: Fast. Mastered t

19. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~I stand for a while deep in thought~

That is a tempting proposal Jedi, I will accept this proposal with a few conditions. Wiggins is to be delivered to our Temple and turned over to me personally, I also want him bound and in the foce vacant field of a Ysalamiri. Once that is done you can battle Ceifer, I do not care where this takes place but I do want an invitation so I can enjoy the fight.

~without moving the shadows of the forest swallow the Dark Lord and you feel his presence fade away~you are left with an erie feeling that he is still watching as you leave the lands of the Sith~

20. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    * extends a hand as the shadows are shunned away *

Master Sith. I will not GIVE him over to you, I merely would have ceased to protect him. As for Wiggins, you shall only have him now if you go through the Jedi. We will stand for him.

As for ceifer, I shall confront him eventually. The importance of his demise is too high to mess with like this.

* turns and storms away, leaving the sith behind *

21. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::proceeds to the roof of the temple, and climbs to it's highest apex. There I sit, cross-legged and facing off to the South. The distant speck of the Defender's Temple can just be seen on the horizon. Concentrates, feeling a great disturbance in the Force::

What can this mean?

::Takes a deep breathe, holds it, and let's it out, relaxing. Goes into a meditative trance::

~Corran

22. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~a sinister smile crosses my face and I begin to laugh~

So be it doomed one, if you will not give Wiggins to me then I shall take him. You should have agreed to my offer, that was as fair an offer as you will ever recieve from me.

~turns and walks slowly back toward the Temple~calls out to Corran with the force and tells him to meet me in my personal chamber in the basement~

23. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    at a steady pace, the Dark Sith Prince walks through the Sith temple. A strikingly attractive figure he is. He's as corrupt and dark as he is physically beautiful. Beauty that is an ultimate deceptive mask...

from the corner of his eyes while walking, he see's the large alien creatures that are positioned as security of the temple. Dashade are incredibly deadly fighters. He remembers fighting a long side some of them in the past. He remembers fighting against some of them in the past. Strong people they are. But not strong enough to take on a powerful Sith such as him self. These Dashade guarding the temple know this as they watch the Dark Prince walk by. They immietly move out of the dark princes way. The Dashade could possibly sence the darkness within the prince. They can sence the corruption. They can sence a possible evil like no other that hides behind his deceptive shell. They fear the dark prince. They respect the dark prince cause of the fear they have of him...

the dark prince walks into his personal chambers. He looks to the window and turns his head away from it. He does not care who or what may be outside. He can sense that there was someone out there. There was a Jedi out there. A Jedi that possibly wants to fight him. A Jedi that wants to bring him death. A Jedi that wants to kill him even though he has never done wrong to him. The dark prince shakes his head in disgust. Jedi will always believe their actions are justified. The dark prince does not believe in justice. The dark prince believes in revenge. He looks to where his large mirror is and walks up to it...

stepping up to the large mirror, the dark prince looks at him self directly in the eyes. So much darkness is in those eyes. So much corruption is in those eyes. So much suffering and pain is in those eyes. So much death is in those eyes. So much...emptiness is there. Still facing the mirror, the dark prince closes his eyes and remembers. Remembers the many pains of his past...

24. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~it is early in the evening yet when I reach the Temple~I go straight to my chambers and send a transmition to certian a Yuuzhan Vong that I know (don't ask)~know all I can do now is wait for Corran to show up~

~I go to my personal liquer cabnet and retrieve an old bottle of Corrilian scotch and head off to my lounging chair~I turn on a dark rendition of some obscure Alderaanian opera and sink into my chair and quickly my thoughts travel to the planning of the comming war~

25. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Awakens from his meditative trance to realize it is late, the sky grown pitch dark. Rises and proceeds back down into the temple, to D-D's personal chambers, deep in the bowels of the Temple::

Forgive my delay, Master, but I was meditating. I've sensed something strange, something that seems to be...calling out to me, though I can't place it.

::Bows head slowly::

What do you wish of me??

OOC: I'm off for the night, i'll be back on tomorrow afternoon.

~Corran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.