main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lost Temple of the Sith

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Mel if you don't mind, I'm going to go and head and post for both of us.

IC:
    She took the holocron and bowed to him.

[b"]Thank you, Lord Oochy."[/b]

He returned the bow,

"You are most welcome, Mi'Lady. I'm leaving out for the Jedi temple, currently. If possible, I wish for you to join me, as soon as possible."

With that he turned and went back down the lift, out to the hanger and entered his fighter.

Firing up the engines, raising the landing gear he rocketed out of the hanger and headed for the temple of his enemies.

2. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    You begin feeling uneasy, as if something just doesn't feel right. This feeling comes just a split second before cracks begin to appear in the massive walls of what now has been your home and headquarters of the New Sith Order.

Around the cracks, the fog begins to part as wind begins seeping into the room. And flashes of light appear, pouring through the ever-widening cracks, flooding the temple's main hall with a reddish tint.

And then you feel it. In the Force and in the pit of your stomach. Dread.

***BOOM***

The walls of your temple explode inward in a conflagration of bits of stone and firey red electricity. And standing there, amidst the fog is an ominous figure wearing pitch black robes and cape. He raises his hands, each one holding recognizeable figures. Deshade. Your deshade. Your guards. Your security. And the intruder throws their unconscious bodies to the ground like rag dolls.

"I believe these are yours," the intruder says with an evil smile.

Then he flips his cape back, revealing a single, bone-white lightsaber. His right hand never drops, and the lightsaber floats up from his side to meet it, igniting above him as he grasps it.

Snap-hiss

The blade is of the deepest crimson that you have ever seen.

"So, the ones called Ceifer, GenOochy and BultarSwan are here as well. Good. It's better when there are more made to suffer."

The three are instantly immobilized by some unseen force. Attacking their heart, lungs, throat and even head directly. But, not fatally. The pressure is enough discomfort to just cause shock.

The intruder laughs to himself as he begins walking straight towards Darth-Dispicable. His lightsaber finally lowering into a position ready for combat. The distance is covered by him quicker than one would expect.

And two steps before Dark Lord Darth-Dispicable, the intruder drops to one knee, deactivating his saber.

"Master Sith, I trust things are going well for you here in your second home and that accomodations between you and the Galactic Defenders here within this environment are more to your satisfaction? If not, you know where to find me."

3. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    ~a look of suprise and amazment crosses my face as the mighty and legendary Genghis presents himself~

I feel at home in this Temple, and it has been great so far, I would like to personally thank you for all the help and assistance you have given us. Now, who is going to fix my wall? ;)

4. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Reappears in the Sith temple, in front of D-D. Bows is head slowly::

You had wished to see me Master??

~Corran

5. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~I motion for my old apprentice to take a seat and offers a glass of scotch~

It is time that we make the Jedi suffer, they have crossed us for the last time. I think we should be able to get a small squad into their lands undetected, from their we should be able to create a distraction while another small group enters their temple to grab Wiggins, I have something special lined up for that traitor and I want him alive.

~takes a drink of the scotch savoring the flavor~

So who do you think we should take on this little mission, or should we just take the whole damn lot of us?

~throws the scotch glass into the fireplace in the wall~

6. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::My R2 unit, Strider, beams a transmission to D-D's quarters, informing him of the battle raging at the Defender's temple::

~Corran

7. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    opens his eyes. The dark prince continues looking at him self in the mirror...

He felt a powerful person within the temple. A non-Sith powerful in the Force. He felt this person try to attack him through the Force. He felt a small tingle in his heart, lungs, throat and even in his head. A tingle which would have been more if he hadn't been such a powerfully trained Sith...

The dark prince turns to look at the window. He has felt a disturbance in the Force. He can sense multiple powers colliding. A battle is waging. He can feel it. A battle between his fellow Sith and the Jedi of the Galactic Defenders...

Looking at himself one more time in the mirror, the dark prince runs and jumps out the window. Before dropping not even a foot he begins flying at lightening speed. He flies in the direction of the Jedi's temple...

8. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: The shuttle lands outside the Temple. Oochy lays on a strecher. The back of his skull is shattered in a large mat of blood and tissue. One of his many cracked ribs punctures his right lung. His body shudders with convolsions.

//Jaid? Jaid...//

His mind swam in and out his vision gone and pain racked his body.

9. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    All Sith hear the voice of the dark prince telepathically, yet it comes through their hearts and not through their minds...

Fellow Sith, your Dark Prince is in a fight with two of the Jedi Council members of the GD. From the looks of things, I may be taking on three or more Jedi as well soon enough. Though I don't really need the help, any of you may come and join the fun at the GDs temple if you wish...

The dark prince's telepathic connection ends and dissapears...

10. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*drops down from the rafters to drop beside her unconscious Master*

Master?... Master...

*her voice is low and horrified as she takes stock of his beaten and battered body both with her (now un-glowing) eyes and Force abilities*

[thought]No matter how many times we go into battle, he always ends up dead... well... almost dead... Grrr....[/thought]

*shoving her thoughts away, she Force Levitated both he and his stretcher and moved them with every bit of care that she could muster, her heartbeat slowing down minutely from her eighteen mile run*

*her mind was swimming by the time she had managed to cataloged all the damage that had been inflicted on him*

From the head down they went:

Massive head damage, small fragments of his skull now embedded in his brain. Slightly less tissue damage.

Right lung was punctured by a rib that had snapped in two, the left was filled with fluid.

Four ribs on his right side and two on his left were either snapped or fractured.

His left arm was relatively well and his right forearm was fractured horridly.

His left wrist was shattered and on his right hand, only his ring finger had escaped being broken.

Spinal cord...

*she winced at his back*

The nerves that dictated his legs movement were fried beyond comprehension and he was paralyzed from the waist down.

*she halted the bloody list and took a deep calming breath, not that it did much good*

Master...

11. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Pain filled Oochy's body, he could barely breath, and when he did it felt like thousands of daggers tearing at him. Part of him wanted to die, but a warm comforting presences kept him going. Slowly, painfully he lifted his left arm and brushed hers.

He cracked his eye slightly open and forced a smile, which quickly faded with a ragged, shuddering breath.

12. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    speaks to Oochy telepathetically through his heart...

Oohcy, I am going to send a superb doctor and surgeon that works for me in my palace, to come and fix you up. His name is Dr Hostile. Though he probably won't be showing up for a few days. So brace the pain, and or jump into a bacta tank. Don't get any mechanical prosthetics. Dr Hostile can do much better then that for you...

his telepathic connection with Oochy ends and dissapears...

13. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

*she gritted her teeth to hold back the screams of agony that leaked through the bond she shared with Oochy, the two med droids were working methodically on her Master, they had given him a sedative ? As if he needs one, she thought angrily ? and then gone to work*

*the two med droids ? M-324 class C, and TM-6690 class A respectively ? had been working on the damaged Sith for almost seven hours now and her nerves were stretched taut, hating everything about the situation*

*after almost another hour, they carefully lowered him into a tube of pale bacta and then M-324 class C turned and headed towards her*

How is he?

*her voice was thick with worry, pain, and fatigue; she had spent much of the time pulling pain to her and it had drained her*

He will survive, hopefully. We removed the skull fragments from his brain and set his bones, his nerve endings we will have to replace as will we have to replace his lungs. They will suffice for now but should he have to breathe contaminated oxygen we fear it will destroy his chances at life.

How long will he be in there?

*her blood shot eyes drifted to his floating form and then back to the med droid*

Approximately one hundred forty-nine hours, fifteen minutes, and three point o one seconds.

*a faint smile was wrung from her at the droid?s exact approximation*

Thank you.

*without another word she turned and left, went to her quarters and retrieved a cot, six pillows, a couple blankets, her holocron, and a datapad, then returned to the med center and set up ?camp?*

*she was not leaving till her Master could walk out*

14. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    //Jaid...// He spoke through their bond. //Thanks for all...// He stoped as a burning fire ripped through him. He clenched his teeth. //All... You've done... Get some sleep, now, my friend...//

15. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

OOC:

Next time I promise to do something the internet had better cooperate with me!! :mad:

IC:

*Jaid's strict attention to her holocron was suddenly sliced through and she dropped in shock, barely managing to catch it with the Force before it slammed through the floor*

//Jaid... Thanks for all...//

*shock and joy sizzled through her as she identified the mind voice of her Master, hints of burning flames licked at her heart through their bond and she unconsciously flinched*

//All... You've done...//

*she froze expectantly, he would ask her to do something; her voice was the barest of whispers*

I'm not going anywhere no matter what you say...

//Get some sleep, now, my friend...//

*she sighed and relaxed muscles she hadn't even known she was clenching*

//As thou wishes...// She spoke softly through the bond. //God bless you, Master...//

*and she fell asleep*

16. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Finalizes his personal training room in the basement of the Sith temple. Stands in the middle of the room in his traditional Sith attire, arms down at the side, both sabers grasped in his fingers. His head is bowed and his eyes are closed, concentrating::

::Both saber hilts have been reinforced with a supply of Cortosis sent down from the Knight Fall, along with new, stronger crystals to add new power to the blades. The room is silent. Suddenly, from symmetrical points in the room, several wooden blocks, the size of the average human, appear. Some drop from the ceiling, others rise from the floor, still others emerge from the walls::

::Corran's head snaps up and fire flashes in his eyes. He tosses both sabers out to the side, igniting them as they fly and sending them spinning horizontally. The sabers simultaneously severe two blocks in half. Somersaults forward, bringing the sabers spinning vertically on either side of him to bear, cutting two blocks hanging from the ceiling and sending them crashing to the ground. Catches both sabers in his hand as he lands, performing a quick spin and slashes with the right saber, a downward slash that cleaves a block to his left side. Continueing with the spin, the saber in his left slashes horizontally through another block. As he finishes the spin, Corran plunges both sabers deep into the middle of a block directly in front of him::

::Executes a Force-enhanced backflip and lands as two blocks rise from the floor, one behind him and one in front of him. Lands in a crouch and thrusts both sabers out, perfectly skewering both blocks through the middle. Runs and does a few Force-enhanced jumps, flips, and somersaults to avoid more blocks that appear, then disapear once he has passed. In a blur of blinding speed, Corran runs along the wall, aiming to quick slashes with both sabers, destroying two more blocks with ease. Pushes off the wall and cartwheels off, landing in the middle of the floor where another block is rising. Brings both sabers down diagonally and cross-cleaves the block, leaving pieces to slide and crash to the floor::

::Two blocks rise from the far ends of each side of the room. Corran tosses both sabers into the air, leaving them spinning vertically about a meter in front and behind his body in practiced skill and finese. Launches both arms to the side, sending two identical lightdaggers rocketing away. As soon as the daggers exit his sleeves, they ignite their 12 inch long, silver blades. They spin horizontally as they fly across the room. Each one cuts the top of each block off, so clean that the block doesn't even move::

::Using fluid motion from his hands, Corran sends the daggers on an flight across the room, practicing his ability to manipulate them with greater speed and direction. Then he directs them to the final two blocks in the room. Ceasing their spin, the daggers fly like missles at their targets. Miliseconds before they hit, four, inch long "L" spikes emerge on the hilt, just below the blade. As the daggers plunge into the wood, instead of burning all the way through, the daggers are stopped as the spikes dig into the wood. Consumed by the heat, the wood bursts into flames::

::Corran recalls the daggers to him, where they re-attach themselves to his sleeve launchers. Breathing a bit heavily, Corran, satisfied with Level 1 of his training program, activates the Sith's B.O.R.L.s to clean up the mess while he heads back upstairs to his quarters to refresh::

~Corran

17. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Jacen silently ran into the Sith temple, after crossing the treacharous terrain, by the night. He extendes a Force EMP Field 10 meteres beyond his body, in order to protect him from any Sith autocannons.

Jacen is extra careful to avoid the area with Jaid and the injured Sith in it, as his field might disrupt the healing.

"Sith, I need to speak with your leader. Where is he. I only come here in peace, not anger" he asked.

He stood stoically, waiting for a response, unafraid of what the Sith may do to him.

18. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~feeling through the force that the Jedi Jacen is calling me I rise and begin to walk towards his location~

~muttering more to myself than anyone else~

This better be good!

~seeing Jacen I draw my saber and stop about 10 meters away~

What do you want Jedi pig? I have an injured Sith to worry about so make it quick.

19. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Emerges from quarters with a towel around his neck, and bacta bandages over the bruised portions of his chest::

What's going on out here?

::Sees Jacen standing in the middle of the hall::

What is this?!

::Force calls both lightsabers to my hands. Tempted to go back into quarters to put his undershirt and Sith robes back on, but unwilling to take his eyes of Jacen::

~Corran

20. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Jacen is unafraid of the Sith facing him, he just wanted to talk with their leader. Glancing over to the wall, Jacen noticed a listening device, with the Defenders isignia on it.

Your temple is not safe. We must make this more private.

21. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Speaks to D-D without taking his eyes off Jacen::

Master, what is your will?

TAG: D-D

~Corran

22. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~slowly begins to circle around towards the back of Jacen~

We will show him our "hospitality" and bring him to my personal chambers to discuss the matter at hand.

Come Jacen, we have much to "discuss".

~moves towards Jacen with blade still drawn so he does not get any ideas of resisting~

TAG: Corran or Jacen

23. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Arrive back at the temple with Swan unconscious in his arms. He takes her to a secure room, down in the bowels of the Temple. It is connected to D-D's personal chambers and is guarded by 4 Dashade warriors in Cortosis Armor. Corran brings her inside and gently lays her on a bed. There are ysalimari out the outsides of the room, but their bubble does not reach all the way into the room. Corran speaks softly to Swan::

You may still have contact with the Force, I would not punish you thus. However, you will find it impossible for you to reach out to your friends. And they will find it impossible to reach you. Once Wiggins is delivered to us, you shall be freed.

::Exits the room and closes the door, Corran looks to the Dashade::

Make sure she remains safe, understood?

::The dashade bow their heads and growl in afirmation. Corran returns back to his chambers for the night::

~Corran

24. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I wake up to find I have been taken as a captive of the Sith. I glance at the Dashade, calculating the possibility of escape. At the same time, I attempt to call for help to the other Jedi. It does not work and I sense that the room is surrounded by ysalamiri.
    Sensing there is nothing I can do but wait, I resort to meditation and gathering my energy for when I might have a chance to use it.
    Realizing that my secet is still safe for now, I let out a small sigh of relief.

OOC: Anyone care to provide a bio and pic of Dashade?

25. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    >> The Master of the Jedi, BOOSTERERRANT is most displeased. How he could allow the Sith attack to prevail the way it did was disgusting to him. CORRAN had done well with his trickery, but it was to be no more...<<

* Speaks to all the Sith through the force *

SEND OUT CORRAN WITH SWAN, THEN WE SHALL NEGOTIATE PRISONER TRANSFER.

BE PREPARED CORRAN. BE READY...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.