main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lost Temple of the Sith

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: Back

IC:

>> BOOSTER looks up at CORRAN as his eyes flare up into the white color and lightning sparks from them once more<<

Harm Swan, and you shall be destroyed. You will bring her to us at once or die. We do not negotiate. As for WIGGINS, he is no longer under our protection and we will not stop you from hunting him. He has been freed. Now, free her or face consequences.

2. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    OOC: Booster I think Corran left

3. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I find that the small datapad has a chip in it which could possibly come in handy. So I place the datapad in my robe so that I will have it when I am freed.

OOC: Slow night=boring.

Okay, all you who are not present. I am going to bed! Remember, no rescuing me until I'm back. I have anticipated it ever since my capture and don't plan on missing out!!

4. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Steps back out onto the balcony looking over the Jedi below. The temple shakes as a starship flies overhead, unleashing energy upon our defenses::

Now we can't have that...

::Corran's eyes grow dark as he concentrates on the Force. Suddenly, far above, the heavily-modified Dreadnaught Knight Fall targets the starship and unleashes its powerful turbolasers. Green laser bolts slash down out of the sky, converging on the engines of the starship. Hull plates twists and bends as the heat and energy begins to rip the starship apart::

You dare desecrate our temple.

::Chuckles maliciously as another wave of turbolaser fire targets the enemy starship. Corran's dark gaze falls upon the assortment of Jedi below. Corran begins to focus the vast amount of Darkside energies flowing from and around the Sith Temple. Above, storm clouds begin to form and the sky grows dark. A swift bolt of lightning strikes the ground a mere meter away from BOOSTER's feet::

Your threats mean nothing to me, Jedi. Swan is under our protection now. The Dashade warriors who are guarding her have been ordered that, if any attempt is made by your forces to storm the temple, they shall terminate her. What she may mean to the Jedi or the Sith means nothing when compared to my masters orders. You know what we want. You will deliver Wiggins to us, personally. Then, and only then will Swan be returned to you.

::Smiles maliciously::

Unless even the great leader of the Defenders cannot even control one of his own.

::His face returns back to it's former darkness::

The pieces are set and in motion, Jedi scum.

It's your move.

~Corran

5. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    The dark prince appears suddenly in the Sith temple. He begins walking to the room in which the Jedi girl Swan is being held captive...

Walking into the room, he stops and stands at the side of the bed. He looks down at the sleeping Swan and smiles beautifully...

Reaching down he begins to caress Swans soft cheeks and combs his fingers through her soft hair...

There you sleep lovely Jedi girl. A true sleeping beauty you are. Perhaps you will wake up such as how sleeping beauties in fairy tales do.

The dark prince kneels down until he's face to face with Swan. Closing his eyes he kisses Swan softly on the lips for a few moments. A few moments that turns into a few minutes...

Opening his eyes, he pulls away slowly. Swan still stays fast asleep. Just as he thought she would. Standing up again, he reaches behind his back and pulls out his mithril knife...

Such a beautiful young woman. Beauty that I could very easily remove from this plain of existence.

He presses the blade of his mithril knife to Swans throat and smiles beautifully yet evily...

I could kill you now my sweet. It would anger your Jedi friends greatly so. Especially if I were to kill you now while you're asleep. But I shall not. To kill you in such a way would not be an honorable death. If I must kill you. It will by while we are in combat.

He puts his knife away. Looking down he caresses Swans cheeks one more time and walks out of the room...

Walking down a hall the dark prince dissapears suddenly to somewhere unknown. Dashade guards near by get startled and become puzzled on how the Sith prince had suddenly vanished into thin air...

OOC, And Booster says that I need to learn how to role play...laughs sinisterly

6. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: :eek: My droids! :(

You JEDI will pay for them! And they were not cheap! :p

Dang, Why do I have to sit in Bacta when the funs is occurring?

7. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    OOC: Because you were stupid enough to attack? :p

8. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Never mind.

9. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    OOC: LOL, Jacen. *Pouts*, it's no fair I missed the action last night! :p

Oh, and Oochy, being your sister, I do care for you, ya know. Don't get yourself killed, (like you have in the past two RP wars.)

10. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Waking up, I sense that I have been visited by a Sith. Who exactly, I cannot tell. Why, I do not know.

OOC: Perhaps if someone dug a tunnel or something I would be free sooner? :p

11. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    ooc: ceifer, you have proved your quality. i take it back.

IC:

>> BOOSTER beams his eyes at CORRAN<<

You think I cannot stop you? You underestimate us indeed!

* lighning strikes BOOSTER, but he uses ABSORB and smiles as lightning sparks from his palm *

Deliver her now.

12. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    OOC: I said I was sorry Oochy :(

BIC:

*Angelic stands there watching the exchange between Corran and Booster Her eyes get clouded for a split second before returning to normal.*

"Wiggins."

13. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    IC: appears just outside the sith temple...

[voice=vader]I have arrived[/voice]

OOC: what level am i ?[face_plain]

14. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    *Shows a small look of discomfort at the impersonation of Vader, But quickly covers it up.*

15. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: you are a 3

>> BOOSTER smiles at the SITH, ready for this moment, for he has prepared for this well.<<

AS you can see, CORRAN, he has been delivered. You do not think that we wish to BABYSIT a Dark Lord, do you? If you want him, we won't stop you. However, you will have to take him, just as we will take sawn now!

* uses GRIP and TK to attempt to lift CORRAN off his feet *

16. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: BOOSTER i'm going to be level three and one half

and it would be much more simple to dispose of Corran with a force pull that is if you have mastered it

IC: I'm going to distroy this temple if you don't let swan go

17. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    >> WIGGINS stands next to the JEDI BOOSTER. BOOSTER wears a smile spread across his face. Glaring at the Sith, his voice booms through FORCE PROJECTION.<<

You see? You cannot stand against the four of us! Give her up or be destroyed.

18. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    *Angels eyes begin change to white.*

19. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    IC: BOOSTER just let me distroy the temple i will be fun

Angelic she would not be harmed but we don't have to be here anyway she can get out her self because i told her how to exscape

*wiggins toe's turn red*

20. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: we arwe saving swan not angel

IC:

Angel, go and get swan. I will deal with Corran.

whispers in her mind: BE SAFE AND COME BACK TO ME

21. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: What do i do, distroy the temple. [face_devil]

IC: *Wiggins toe's keep getting brighter red*

22. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    OOC: Swan said she didn't want to be rescued till she was here.

23. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: dont wory deak, we can only move our pieces. we cant finish the game without the Sith here. well wait for her

24. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    IC:

*is waiting to do something while his toe's start turning a darker red*

25. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    OOC: OK I gotcha

BIC: Booster I will go with Angelic to get Swan as long as thats ok with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.