main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit The Lost Tribe of the Sith, Spiral part 4 (of 5)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Todd the Jedi , Nov 4, 2012.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

A Sith princess returns to her kingdom as ancient Lord Dreypa’s awakened army of Leviathans wreaks havoc and destruction across the lost tribe of the Sith, searching for the one thing that can again open Dreypa’s power to the entire galaxy! Running out of options to save the tribe she wants to rule, the princess takes a chance that places all her trust in herself and in the Sith rebel who’s been fighting against her . . .

* Sequel to the bestselling e-books.

* An all-Sith tale!

Publication Date: November 14, 2012

Preview

2. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Only tangentially related to Lost Tribe... and Knight Errant now that I think of it... but I've just realised: if instead of a third Death Star, they want a totally different kind of threat for the Disney Trilogy, they could always go the monstrous ancient beast route.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Ooooh. Good preview. Nearly missed it with the Disney madness.

Leviathan's are neat as ever, I must say.

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I couldn't recall seeing a thread for this, though I imagine there was.

Good issue, obscured mightily by the Episode VII announcement, obviously.

Leviathans continue to be cool, and Dreypa gaining knowledge from them is fairly cool. The 'Queen of the Sith' gets levelled to Hilts' level, and we see Spinner do what Spinner does best. Love the vaguely Corellian-designed Jedi ship!

5. Hero of Tukayyid

Hero of Tukayyid Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2012
    Nice design for the ship. For some reason. I remember this as a 4 part story and kept waiting the end. Spinner does not look that different despite the fact that he aged some.

6. Nobody145

Nobody145 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 9, 2007
    I glanced through this at a bookstore. I normally like most of JJM's writing, and if it were anyone but a bunch of Sith protagonists, I would have bought this issue. Still quite good story though, and always cool to see Leviathans and just how dangerous they are.

And that is what an ancient Corellian-style ship should look like, not TOR's quick mash-up of the Millennium Falcon and Ebon Hawk. We all have a general idea of how this will end, and what Kesh will be like in another few thousand years, but still, slightly interested in seeing how this ends. Too bad that's the last JJM written comic for the foreseeable future.

7. Maxim Kammerer

Maxim Kammerer Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2012
    I really hope that Parlan will escape from the planet somehow, i like the chararcter.

8. max-attac

max-attac Jedi Knight star 1

May 23, 2009
    It's more likely that he and Takara will become a mated pair, given his reaction when Takara was threatened by the levianthan. For me, the only unknown is which one of the two will succeed Varner Hilts and become Grand Lord.