main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Lost Warrior - Obi-Wan/Luke/Leia - Completed - Thank you!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sabe126, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    /\ /\ I agree that it provided a sense of closure and fulfilment to Lillie to know that Obi-Wan had indeed put to use the "greatest secret of the Jedi." It's sad though that Marissa did not know before she died, and she had played such a huge role in unearthing this secret. But perhaps after they all passed into the Force, they had a grand great-together? Bail, Marissa, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Sifo-Dyas and others? :)

2. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Jedi_Tigris ? I'm happy that Sifo-Dyas got a chance to talk to Obi-Wan and they were together when he passed on. I'm also happy that Lillie learned from Luke that Obi-Wan was able to use what they learned. - It was a big relief that all their sacrifices had not been in vain!

FJ - It's sad though that Marissa did not know before she died, and she had played such a huge role in unearthing this secret. But perhaps after they all passed into the Force, they had a grand great-together? Bail, Marissa, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Sifo-Dyas and others? - Marissa knew from Obi-Wan and Sifo-Dyas how important their discovery could be but yes, it is sad that she did not know it had worked. It would be nice to think that they did! :)

3. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Part 30

3 years later

The fires from the Ewok celebrations still burned brightly amongst the tree tops and the jubilant cries rose to the higher platforms. Leaning on the railing of one of these, Lillie waited. Everything that her parents, Bail, Sifo-Dyas, Obi-Wan and countless others had worked for had finally come to pass. Her patience was finally rewarded by the sound of soft footsteps approaching.

?Hello Luke.?

Joining her, the Jedi followed her gaze to the fires below. ?You knew about my father didn?t you??

?Some truths were not mine to tell.? Glancing at him, she saw that the events of the day were clearly marked on his features.

?Do you know why it happened?? Luke?s eyes met hers.

?I don?t. If I did, I would tell you.? Lillie shook her head. ?Obi-Wan never told me.?

?He saved me from Palpatine.? Luke gripped the railing tightly. ?Before my father died,? his voice dropped to a whisper, ?he turned back.?

?Your father was a good man, Luke.? She replied quietly. Whatever had happened on the Death Star was not for her to ask. They all had their secrets.

?I saw him, after he died.?

Lillie looked up in shock. ?You saw him??

Luke nodded. ?Just for a moment.? He smiled. ?He was young again and he was with Obi-Wan.?

?Obi-Wan?? Lillie stared at him.

?Yes,? Luke continued, ?I had seen him before on Hoth and,? he paused, ?other places.?

?It worked.? She murmured to herself. ?Thank you Luke.?

A movement below caught their eye. The Princess and Han were standing apart from the others, talking together. Luke turned to her with a proud smile. ?Did you know that Leia is my sister?? The look of surprise on her face, told him the answer. He shrugged. ?Do you think my father was the Chosen One after all??

Lillie nodded. ?Yes, I think he was.?

Looking up, she saw that the Death Star had burnt itself out and all that remained were thousands of stars. Together they stood in silence, gazing up at them, just as the Massassi had done all those years ago, when they had made their record of the skies above Yavin IV. Long before the words of a prophecy were recorded on a stone tablet and the first of many warriors had preserved the greatest secret of the Jedi.

4. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Knight-Ander
    ForceAchtungBaby
    Padawan_Kitara
    Arwyn_Whitesun
    Gina
    Kynstar
    Ca_Tron
    Forever_jedi
    Jedi_Tigris
    Webogirl
    Tinuviel_Jyana

A huge thank you to you all for reading and to anyone I have forgotten or has lurked! :)

Some of you have been following this trilogy since the beginning or Part 2, so a huge thank you for sticking with this and providing me with wonderful and very inspiring feedback. It has always been much appreciated! :)

Sabe126

5. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Final...? :_| Nooooo! Say it isn't sooooo! But all good things must come to an end they say..

Loved it!!! =D= Well done! I'm glad though that he found out Lillie knew. Also glad to see that Luke and her can still be friends! :D

Wonderful ending! You have brought life to the OCs and did a magnificent job!! Thanks so much for sharing these lovely tales with us! [:D]

6. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Kynstar - Wonderful ending! You have brought life to the OCs and did a magnificent job!! Thanks so much for sharing these lovely tales with us! ? Thank you for your very kind comments :)

7. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Great job! =D= I enjoyed reading this very much. I love how the end was tied up, and it's great that Lillie knew that what they found out worked in the end. :)

8. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Excellent job of finishing things on Endor, Sabe. I didn't expect that.

So, do you have any more story ideas in the works?? :D

9. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    That was the perfect ending

10. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    A great ending to a great trilogy. So whatcha gonna do next?

11. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    That was a perfect ending, although I hate to see this story end. You created such intriguing and memorable OCs in this series and blended them in with the canon characters so seamlessly.

Bravo! =D= =D=

12. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Endor - the place where great stories end (I mean TLW, of course! ;)) and the future looks bright and hopeful. I am happy that Lillie finally knows that Obi-Wan is alive and well in the Force and that he knows the final outcome of the Sith's defeat. Also that Anakin, the nice boy she knew as a child, had renounced the Darkside at the end. Though her parents are dead, as is all her family, she knows that their sacrifices were not in vain.

Marissa and Lillie are great OCs. I really liked Lillie in this one - and her friendship with Luke. It's great that Luke can learn at least a little of the old Jedi order through Lillie's recollection of Obi-Wan and Anakin.

13. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Thank you for all the replies. I will be replying to them at the weekend. FAB is staying with me this week and we have just got back from 2 days in Paris!!! :)

Thanks again for reading! :)

14. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Sorry it has taken so long to reply!

JT - I love how the end was tied up, and it's great that Lillie knew that what they found out worked in the end. ? Thanks. I'm glad you liked the ending.

KA - Excellent job of finishing things on Endor, Sabe. I didn't expect that. ? I?m pleased it surprised you. I?m concentrating on Conversations With My Master for the time being.

PK - That was the perfect ending ? Thank you! I?m glad you liked it.

CT - A great ending to a great trilogy. So whatcha gonna do next? ? Thanks CT! I don?t have anything planned at the moment other than continuing my joint fic with ForceAchtungBaby, Conversations With My Master.

Gina ?That was a perfect ending, although I hate to see this story end. You created such intriguing and memorable OCs in this series and blended them in with the canon characters so seamlessly. Thanks Gina, I?m blushing here. I?m glad you liked them.

FJ - I am happy that Lillie finally knows that Obi-Wan is alive and well in the Force and that he knows the final outcome of the Sith's defeat? she knows that their sacrifices were not in vain. ? I think it was the happiest ending possible under the circumstances! I?m pleased that Lillie came across well; it was fun writing her at different ages across the stories.

Thanks once again for reading and for all your comments! :)

15. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    I am so, so sorry for being so late responding. Grrrr! Sometimes I wish life weren't so complicated!!!

Anyway, a beautiful and wonderful ending to your story, Sabe!! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it and taking us along on an incredible journey. I hope you find time to write again though I am greatly enjoying yours and FAB's Conversations series.

Again, great job! And apologies for being so late in saying that.

Arwyn

16. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Arwyn - Anyway, a beautiful and wonderful ending to your story. I hope you find time to write again though I am greatly enjoying yours and FAB's Conversations series. - Thank you Arwyn! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading all three stories. No plans to write anything else on my own at the moment but after watching ROTS a few more times that may change :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.