main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The Lotus of Many Flavors: Try the Dragon's Brew! ~BBH Thread of OOCness~

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Darth_Elu, Dec 14, 2016.

1. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016

i was just saying that your post was impressive, and your skill at writing fits right in with the rest of the group. suppose it was a mildly confusing/obscure compliment.

2. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    I have to get in on this. Elu's opening post drew me right in! Hope I'm not too late! [face_nail_biting]

3. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    elu is open to more people as far as i'm aware. dragonsith just joined, as an example. start working on a character and send it to elu, he'll want to talk to you about it a bit. be good to have you along snokers.

Darth_Elu and Snokers like this.
  4. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Yes Snokers! Come play samurai and dragons with us.

5. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Cheers! I sent him a message earlier, working on a CS now. :D

Yay! [face_dancing]

6. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    awesome. always good to have more peeps involved with something like this, so long as elu can handle it.

Snokers likes this.
  7. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Pretty! Maybe medium length tails? No wings, that's too much like thestrals. :p

QueenSabe7 and A Blind Prophet like this.
  8. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    i agree with that, yes.

no claws i don't think. nor meat eaters. ears or just the holes that most lizards have?

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Maybe the look of these guys, but obviously bigger to fit mount requirements. With the shiny scales.

[​IMG]

10. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    with something like this for the ears? scaled obviously.

[​IMG]

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Now that's just too cute! :D Elu, do you approve? :)

Elaiess: They may look cute, but they're really not. Especially when they get into your garden... :p

A Blind Prophet likes this.
  12. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    akiva: nooooooooooo! my flowers!

spacelady i'm really glad you're around again, gotta say. i used to go by trimaj way, way back in the day. i've accomplished what i wanted to without that being known so... figure it's just kinda time.

Darth_Elu likes this.
  13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    I already knew who you were! [face_laugh] Yes, I don't remember interacting much with you, but I do remember you were in my LotR game way back when. :)

14. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    oh ho, you did huh? you're one of the few people that actually figured that out. unless elu told you.

aye, once upon a time. i saw you around, just didn't really talk as much in the same circles as you.

spacelady likes this.
  15. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005

Still catching up so forgive me...but the idea of different personalities and uniqueness of our worshipped and honor Dragons... (not biased in anyway at the fact of dragons.... "dragon"sith13 being used hehe)

Each one having unique power and prowess... all of it lending to an overall balance of things.... immense powerful beings/creatures always have a balance...

Zeus, Triton, Hades... all equally powerful in their own right. With slight advantages here and there...

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Are you talking about the dragons, dragonsith13? We're discussing how the mount creatures look for traveling. :)

17. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    that is an interesting idea for the dragons though. i'd be highly interested in knowing what details you have about them Darth_Elu, if that wouldn't be too much of a spoiler.

18. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Well when I think about ancient creatures... it is how they are wise and revered.

But also primitive....

Think about the movie Dragonheart where Sean Connery voiced the dragon. The dragon was wise, skilled, emotional.... but in the end still a creature and dragon subject to those primal instincts we all have....

Do not know if this is in line with Master Elu... but the idea of them being beyond understanding but still primal seems so cool....

Like a being with immense power but the mind of a child...subject to raw emotion and impulse decisions.

Then again they could be all knowing and unfathomable. Which works too!

MAybe all of the above...

19. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Liking the ideas for the Xishiro currently. :) I will state that they are either herbivore or omnivore at this point as I did state that one was grazing in the opener for Kazue. But the appearance is good so far. :D

Good ideas regarding the dragons, I do have some knowledge of them…but I think I'll play mysterious and evasive regarding them for now. [face_mischief]

Also, please come on in Snokers! ;)

20. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Have you ever played World of Warcraft?

The Dragons there are closer to how I view them. To be fair, they have Dragons of differing stages, from primal to mythic and unfathomable, so they run the gamut. Not one and the same, since a 'child-like' ( young, untested, innocent, unknowing ) being cannot be 'all knowing' ( ancient, experienced, powerful ) by default. But yeah, can't wait to see how they are presented here.

spacelady, Darth_Elu and Snokers like this.
  21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I miss Azeroth. :(

But that's another topic for somewhere else another time.

Again, I'll remain mysterious on the dragons for now. However, I will state that those of Xinsuke-ye do worship them as extremely wise. Has to be some reason for that, no? [face_mischief]

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dun dun DUN! :p

23. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    welp, vote for the first page has been cast. those are going to be... fun to figure out...

24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Secret tallies. Yay! [face_mischief]

And short and sweet is still sweet, Mikaboshi. Good post. ;) In essence, you did all you needed to by making decisions of the two things brought forth to you. lol

25. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    i might have considered doing just an end post with my ewok, but i was given stuff to respond to earlier so figured i might as well. and me being me, i like getting as much time with the character as i can early on.

was a good post Mikaboshi.