main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Loyal Order Of Moffel 2.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Wildwookiee, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    As a public service to those Moffs new to the Loyal Order of Moffell (TM), I shall, in my infinite wisdom and kindness, post the links to the other Moffell (TM) threads so that they can know what The Loyal Order of Moffell (TM) is truly all about, and what we do here.

The Origins of Moffell (TM)

The First EUM version of Moffell (TM)

There is a rich and varied Moffell (TM) history. Your homework is to read as much of those two threads as you can without passing out from silliness. Report back here with your newfound Moffknowledge.

2. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Jaina...it's not a good day unless you have forced an inferior planet into slavery doing your neferous bidding? and now, let me introduce my new friend. He is exactly like me...only one fourth my size...let me introduce

Mini Moff !

Mini Moff runs into the Mofference Chamber and immediately latches onto announcer and begins to knaw on his leg

as you can see, he's not completely house trained yet...I'll keep you posted.

This has been a tribute to the new movie...that you all must go see, which is comming out next month... Austin Powers 3... Moffalicious

3. LtSticks

LtSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    oo goodie! How Mofferful!

4. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Anyone can add onto Hick Hunters...it's open season on Ol' man Kenobi, Bubba, and just about any one else you want to make up...just make sure that there neck is as mauve as red cream soda...

5. skawookiee

Feb 12, 2000
    Yes! In fact, it's not very good to post two parts in a row, so someone else give Hick Hunters a spin! Rednecks are fun, but other stereotypes are welcome as well!
    I'm thinking of changing my title for the new thread. How does the "Mofficial Keeper Of History And Important Documents Of Moffell (TM)" Sound?

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Hello Mofferous Moffs. I believe I held a position in this Order of MoffelTM, but I do not recall what is. Can someMoff assist me?

7. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    skawookiee...only if it is "important falsified original copied documents of MoffelTM

8. skawookiee

Feb 12, 2000
    Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way.

9. LtSticks

Oct 15, 2001
    Greetings my moffyfied friends. I have a migraine which is very annoying as i am a moff and i shouldnt get headaches

10. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Here...take some Moffvil, it works as well as two regular strength Mofflynol and to regular Moffprin. So, any scheming today?

11. skawookiee

Feb 12, 2000
    I PM'd Boss Moff Aldaric today to tell him about the new thread. With any luck, he'll moff on by and check it out.

12. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    The Highest grandest Moff of them all? I don't know if I can handle it!!

13. LtSticks

Oct 15, 2001
    well i have been double crossing today, moffs. I turned against an admin at a sw forum in a roleplay :)

14. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    [mr. Burns] Excellent...[/mr.Burns]

15. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Excellent, more of Protege-of-Thrawn's antics... :D [face_devil]

I, Jace_Halycron, do solemly swear, to uphold the loyal order of the moffship, to bribe and steal planetary resorces...to be inherently evil, even to my own family. I also promise to NOT keep any promises...well intentioned or otherwise, I will conspire to build superweapons, and to destroy peacefull planets...so help me palpatine....

[Gangsta]Move along, we 'don want no moffy should get hurt, now...[//Gangsta]

16. skawookiee

Feb 12, 2000
    Check out my Yahoo Briefcase to see the lost Hick Hunters pictures that I drew. I tried to post them in the last thread, and it just didn't work with Tripod.

17. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Excellent Jace...you can be

The Mofficial MoffelTM Moff of the watch...or Moffch.

18. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    WW: Do you recall my Mofftacular posistion?

19. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    No GAJ, I'm sorry, I don't recall it...but we can make a new one...there is room for all sorts of subriety here.

20. MasterKitFisto

MasterKitFisto Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2002
    I must apologise for my absence, fellow Moffs! I have been on a rather long weekend away without the internet.

But I was wondering what would happen if Moffel(TM) acquired the rights to several major TV shows and renamed them . . .

Moff Trek - A group of Moffs from another universe take over the Federation, rename is the Mofferation and spread Moffness throughout another galaxy.

M*O*F*F - A group of Moffs, stranded in a war, attempt to run a successul medical unit while having to deal with being called to Mofferences, and dealing with the Mofferating Table.

Moffs - A fly on the wall documentary series that follow a group of on duty Moffs around for days, recording their triumphs and mishaps for the glory of Moffell(TM)

More as I think of them . . . if these are OK.

21. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Mofferman- The show about a young moff that has gifted powers, and uses it to win the hearts and minds of the people...before he destroys the planet

22. LtSticks

Oct 15, 2001
    LOL

well fellow moffs i am preparing for a whole week off the net

*gasp* yes thats right..7 DAYS without any Moffiness on this place. I dont think i can take it

Oh well. I will be in Italy being Moffy over there, and planning to take over the country on behalf of the Moffs. Wish me luck :)

23. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Well, if this isn't Mofftacular.

Don't 'spose you could moff me in on what the moff my position entitles? ;)

The Mofficial MoffelTM Moff of the watch...or Moffch

24. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    WW: Alright, then I'll take a new one. Make it good, if you can. :)

25. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    The Moff of the Watch...or Moffch, has very simple duties. They sit at the door of the Mofference, and shoot a deathstar at any troll or flamer that come's through the door...that is if the troll or flamer isn't on the bribe buget.

Grand Admiral Jello...I hereby assign you the title of : Offical Chief Indoctrinization Manager of the Loyal Order of MoffelTM...

Moff on...

O and I have made a mistake!! there are two Moffs of the Watch...or Moffch...JMA and Jace. So instead of changing titles, we'll Just add to JMA A.M, and to Jace, P.M...so we have the full day covered... continue Moffing, and someone needs to continue Hick Hunters...will Bubba Fett take ol daddy Vader's glove?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.