main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The Mad Ewok's Scribbles Updated 11/24/06

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ewok_jedi, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    Hey every one here are pieces I have so for an imagehttp://boards.theforce.net/ASP/post.asp?edit=25186833

Mobquet Overracer

I can't take credit for that image since it was traced over an existing image found here on wookieepedia

Jawa Spy

Once more I can't take credit for that image solely either, that was traced out of the comic series SW Underworld: The Yavin Vassilika comic #3

I hope to have a finished image with those two pieces in it some time soon, any comments at all?

Image Listings:
    Fan Force Logo
    Logo
    Jawa

2. Daenna

Daenna Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 11, 2006
    That Jawa spy is ace! too bad it's not yours, tho :p

Very nice tracing nonetheless.

3. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Good job on the tracing and coloring.

AG88

4. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    I made it look just like it did out of the comic with a slight change, I worked with the scanned image on one layer and all the tracings (In Adobe Illustrator) on other layers.

I really like that Jawa myself and thought to trace it for possible use as an icon which I am working on some what as well.

Thanks for the input and I hope I can actually be able to do such things entirely on my own soon

5. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    They look great - some nice inking there, along with the tracing.

6. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    thank you, I found I pefer doing those kinds of things in Illustrator as opposed to photoshop

7. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hello there ewok_jedi, and allow me to add my rather belated welcome to our forum! These are very nice images--I especially like the Jawa--a very "shifty looking" character! lol! Nice colorings, both!

FF

8. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Yes I am rather fond of that Jawa myself, thank you for the welcome and the comments. I appologize for taking so long to respond I have been busy else where on the boards and in RL.

9. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Ok So I am not sure if this really counts as fan art but I was curious what people's thoughts on the logo idea I made for the local fan force

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c231/ewok_jedi/Fan%20Force/screaming-wookiee-logo3.jpg]

10. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Sure that counts as fanart... and pretty good fanart I might add. That is a fantastic logo!

AG88

11. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Oh yeah! =D= I love it! And I don't think this needs any changes at all ewok_jedi--it's perfect just as it is: great pose for the "Screaming Wookiee" and wonderful colors! I'd wear this proudly on a flight jacket! :D

FF

12. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Thank you FalconFan and academygrad88, I am really glad you two like it hopefully soon I will figure out more text features in Illustrator to make it eve better!

13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Yeah, that is some great fanart Ewok_jedi. Very well done.

14. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Thanks a bunch Mitth_Fisto, always glad when people like something I have made

15. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Man I hate to double post but I thought I would post something since I haven't done such in a while.

I finally got around to using the jawa image found in my first post, in a background for my computer. It is really very simple but I like it a lot.

Jawa

I am sure people will notice there is a logo in the corner, which is a logo I just recently made as well.

I know the logo is not star wars related but I would still ike to request input on

Logo

Thank you for taking your time to look, any and all input is appreciated

16. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Still love that Jawa (who wouldn't? ;) )--it makes a great b/g! And the logo looks fabulous: I especially like the tonal gradations in the blues that you used in the text blocks--first, blue is my favorite color ( :p ), and next, because it give the entire thing a nice depth. I like it a lot--very eye-catching! Nice job!

FF

17. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    I love the jawa as well, it is just a great image of one :p I like the background as well :D

Yeah blue is one of my favorite colors as well, and I rather like how it turned out as well. Thank you for your input FalconFan tis much appreciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.