main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Making of - Han, Leia, Luke and many more... COMPLETED! Replies up on 6/18/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Thanks to Jedi-2B for the fast beta! :D

--------------

2. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Hee, hee, I got first reply here. :D

Trace Hammil & Hairpinnion Dodge!! [face_laugh] Reminds me of David Letterman's story about how he bought his first car at the Harrison Ford car dealership.

Funny viggie, PT!!

3. Astronut

Astronut Jedi Master star 1

Dec 12, 2005
    Lando, Wedge! You sell outs, how could you! [face_laugh]

Mark, Trace, Ford, Dodge, great job on the details!

Han and the metal bikini, oh man. [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

4. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    I think we need a second part!!!! I want to hear the actual show!!!!!! That sounds like it will be a riot!!! PLEASE!!![face_praying]

5. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Oh, the laughter, it hurts! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    "Well, you weren't using it," Han said defensively. "And they only wanted to borrow it, anyway."

"Borrow what?"

"Your metal bikini," Han managed to admit before running from the room with Leia hot on his heels.

Hilarious! [face_laugh]

7. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Just what I needed after a long day at work. Humor!

8. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    this was hilarious!

My guess is that they were sitting down to watch some warped version of the Star Wars trilogy with a mix of the Expanded Universe? ;)

9. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    "But I took out the first Death Star!" Luke protested, ignoring Mara's snickering.

"Look how long I held off those TIE fighters," Wedge argued back. "I think I should have been awarded a medal, too. It still annoys me to this day."

You know, I love Luke, but I've thought the same thing. Poor Wedge. :p

"And I might have mentioned that I single-handedly wiped out the AT-AT's on Hoth," Wes added quietly.

"But I did that, too!" Luke yelled.

[face_laugh] Poor Luke.

I'd say poor Han - it was my first reaction - but after lending them Leia's slave outfit, I kinda think he deserves whatever he gets. That nitwit. :p Fun viggie, PT! :D

10. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
  11. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    ::Snicker:: Han, the metal bikini is for personal use only, how could you let it go?

Loved the play on their actor's names. Trace- mark dodge-ford. All so good!

"Sith-spit lawyers. What good are they, anyway?" Han said. The Corellian turned to look at his brother-in-law. "Why didn't they pick on you? You were a sandfarmer-turned-Jedi that married an ex-Imperial, and you have very interesting parents. I think these idiots are just making up who my parents were."
    <--- my favorite part.[face_laugh] Funny on every single level.

=D= Now I want to see/read the documentary. :p

12. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Jedi-2B- Reminds me of David Letterman's story about how he bought his first car at the Harrison Ford car dealership. - LOL! I'll bet there are more than one 'Harrison Ford' car dealerships around. That's funny. [face_laugh]

Astronut- Lando, Wedge! You sell outs, how could you!- :p - If they were going to be in a holo-drama, then they wanted to look good! :cool:

starwarsfan68- think we need a second part!!!! I want to hear the actual show!!!!!! That sounds like it will be a riot!!! PLEASE!!! - :eek: :eek: - The entire show?? That would be a very long story! :D - I might keep that plotline in mind for the future, when I have more time to type again. *points blame at Holly the puppy [face_batting] again for lack of fanfic typing time*

ThePariah- :D - I'm glad you liked it.

VaderLVR64- Aww! Thank you for reading. :)

RebelMom- Just what I needed after a long day at work- Thank you, RebelMom! :D

Jedi_Liz- My guess is that they were sitting down to watch some warped version of the Star Wars trilogy with a mix of the Expanded Universe? - LOL! The producers probably wanted to make a legitimate story about Han's life, but with Lando and Wes and Wedge all helping out, I'm sure it did turn out rather warped! [face_laugh]

Gabri_Jade- You know, I love Luke, but I've thought the same thing. Poor Wedge- I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that. :p - I'd say poor Han - it was my first reaction - but after lending them Leia's slave outfit, I kinda think he deserves whatever he gets. That nitwit- heheeee..... Leia probably WILL make him sleep on the couch!

ccp- Thanks! :)

SpiritofEowyn- Han, the metal bikini is for personal use only, how could you let it go? - Leia will never let Han see her wearing it again after this! :cool: - Now I want to see/read the documentary- You too??? Hmmm. I will have to mull this over. [face_thinking]

13. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Please, please continue! Yes? :D

14. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Ok maybe not the whole thing, but hitting a few high lights could be good for a few laughs!!

15. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Oh....too funny[face_laugh] Nice job=D= Need more please[face_batting]

16. alhana_antilles

alhana_antilles Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2002
    [face_laugh] This is too good. You should continue it. I'd love to read about false holodocumentry/holodrama on Han Solo and everyone's reaction to it. It has alot of potential.

17. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Golden_Jedi- Please, please continue! Yes? - [face_laugh] - You are too funny!

starwarsfan68- Ok maybe not the whole thing, but hitting a few high lights could be good for a few laughs!! - Ok! I will think seriously about it. And since next weekend is a nice, long, weekend, I may actually get some of it done. :D

PRINCESSCAMBRIA- Thanks for reading. :) - I am seriously considering MORE! ;)

alhana_antilles- I'd love to read about false holodocumentry/holodrama on Han Solo and everyone's reaction to it. It has alot of potential. - If I do continue, expect lots and lots of insanity to ensue. 8-}

18. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    Yes, yes. I also would love to read the play-by-play of the documentary. Makes me think of Mystery Science Theatre in a way.

Shame on Han for loaning out the metal bikini. I hope Leia catches up with that scruffy husband of hers and dumps ice cubes down his pants.

19. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Blue_Milkshake- Shame on Han for loaning out the metal bikini. I hope Leia catches up with that scruffy husband of hers and dumps ice cubes down his pants. - LOL! That would be funny! [face_laugh]

20. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    I love it.
    Hammil and Dodge [face_laugh]
    Letting them have the metal bikini :eek:

21. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    The metal bikini... priceless! [face_laugh]

22. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    Very, very entertaining. And funny, this vig is. :D

So, what's the going rate on a metal bikini owned by an Alderaani princess? [face_thinking]

23. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    owphoenix- Letting them have the metal bikini - I know! :eek: Han's in trouble for doing that. ;)

Chewie-Fan- Thanks for reading! :D

leiamoody- what's the going rate on a metal bikini owned by an Alderaani princess?- LOL! Now I have this mental image of Han selling it on e-bay! [face_laugh]

24. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    PonyTricks, you've done it again! I can't believe Han loaned them the metal bikini! Go get him, Leia! We've got to get the rest of the story, I want to "see" this documentary now, and find out their reactions, insanity aside! [face_laugh]

Keep this going!!!

25. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    dm1 - We've got to get the rest of the story, I want to "see" this documentary now, and find out their reactions, insanity aside!- Errrr.... okay! You asked for it! So here is Chapter One.

Chapter Two will be posted on Monday. (no daily posts this time. :eek: )

And another big Thank You to Jedi-2B for patiently betaing this for me. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.