main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Making of - Han, Leia, Luke and many more... COMPLETED! Replies up on 6/18/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    Finally getting caught up. [face_blush]

A musical. Now that's just inspired. :D

*You will get married because all males need females telling them what to do. Otherwise, the galaxy would implode into chaos.*

[face_laugh] Fantastic line.

"I think Bria is beautiful," Luke said, leaning forward to get a closer look at the red-headed actress.

Furious, Mara hauled off and slugged her husband in his shoulder. "Quit drooling. I'm sitting right here."

"Ow," Luke said, rubbing his arm.

"He can't help it," Wes informed Mara. "Luke has it bad for red-heads."

[face_laugh] He's a smart man. Well, in liking redheads. Not in drooling over another redhead when his former assassin wife is sitting right next to him. :p

I also love how Bria speaks only in aphorisms. :D

Music and blasters and old Jedi Masters'
    At the Eisley, Mos Eisley Cantina....

The Star Wars Cantina! Oh, my goodness, the mental image of Luke singing that on the bar counter . . . :eek:

"Dad?" Jacen asked. "Do you really not know how to add ten and forty?"

Han decided one bottle of Whyren's reserve wasn't going to be adequate.

Not even close. [face_laugh]

"I know what a chicken is," Jacen spoke up. "I think I once had one, and I named it 'Vergere', but it got hit by a hovercraft when it tried crossing the road."

[face_laugh] That's beautiful, just beautiful. :p

"EWWWWW!" Anakin screamed, covering up his eyes.

"I couldn't agree more," Luke said, nodding.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Sadly, the JC won't let me use as many laughing faces as the story deserves. Stupid boards. :p

2. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    starwarsfan68- :D - Thank you! Glad I could brighten your Monday.

ThatJediScum- Vader singing Oh the Humanity- [face_laugh] - It is a scary thought, isn't it?

Arkady- Han singing Elvis is the absolute best! - hehe. Now, if only Han would squeeze into that tight black leather suit Elvis wore in his 1968 Special! [face_batting]

ccp - Thanks! :)

Jedi-2B- I'll never look at lime jell-o the same again. Or Elvis- LOL! I suppose I should have combined the "Elvis" scene WITH lime Jell-O. :eek: - I like that picture of Vader singing onstage. ;)

Tattoine_teenager- Now thats how it really should have happened - So true... at least Leia would have had a good reason to kiss her brother! :p - Maybe GL can put that in the re-re-re release of ESB - I agree. :D More Han/Leia would be a GOOD thing!

PRINCESSCAMBRIA- I was laughing so hard I nearly fell off my chair. - Oops! :eek: Don't do that... it could be painful! Thanks for reading. :)

Katarina42 -*goes into convulsions from reading several posts at once* - *revives Katarina42* Glad I made you laugh. [face_dancing]

dm1 - They come close to the facts a couple of times, reversed the lines at least once- So close, yet so very, very far away from the truth. I would imagine that's how most 'true' stories on TV are. ;)

owphoenix- This is too twisted .. - I love twisty things, don't you? :cool:

Gabri_Jade - Welcome back! He's a smart man. Well, in liking redheads. Not in drooling over another redhead when his former assassin wife is sitting right next to him- Nope, that probably wasn't the best thing Luke could have done. Oh, my goodness, the mental image of Luke singing that on the bar counter - I'm sure Luke won't soon forget it, either! [face_laugh]

Next postie... tomorrow. :)

3. alhana_antilles

alhana_antilles Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2002
    I loved the last post! Their version of ESB is hilarious.

'Han' and 'Leia' kissed passionately.... and kissed.... and kissed..... until 'Vader' yelled at the stormtroopers, "Put him in before I lose my lunch!"

[face_laugh] Hands down this is my favorite line.

The Corellian was pushed onto the lowering platform, and gazed longingly at the Princess. "I love you!" 'Han' called over to her.

"I know," she sobbed back as 'Chewbacca' roared in grief.

[face_laugh] They really can't get anything right.

Great work. I can't wait for the next installment.

4. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    alhana_antilles- They really can't get anything right. - Nope.... but they got things sorta right. :p

On to the next post! :)

5. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  6. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I just love all these songs you came up with, PT! That bikini one was perfect.

"Okay, okay. His Majesty, the Royal Edematous, requests Princess Leia dance," 'Threepio' interpreted.

Yes, I admit having to look up 'edematous,' and it described Jabba to a T. ;)

And finally Luke got to do something, even it he did have better things to do than save Lando from being a sarlacc snack. LOL!

7. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    How come your lightsaber didn't cut anyone in half?" Jaina questioned her uncle.

I've always wondered the same... [face_laugh]

8. Tattoine_teenager

Tattoine_teenager Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2006
    YAY!!! man solo is never gonna see that bikini again, it's going to the spice minds of kessel and then melted into scrap if leia has her way. And luke finnaly gets to do something, YAY!!!
    TT

9. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    Huh. I never really thought about where that rope was attached [face_thinking] Maybe he just levitated it it. Yeaaaaah...that's it! ;)

Kat

10. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    A skyhook! Of course, it all makes sense now.

Arkady

11. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    I just had to laugh at the 'Leia' song. The littlest kids at my daughters dance studio are doing the pokka dot bikni song this year. now I have something else to think about! Thanks!![face_dancing]

12. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I just loved the polka dot bikini song. [face_laugh]

13. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Jedi-2B- Yes, I admit having to look up 'edematous,' and it described Jabba to a T- I just found it on my CD dictionary by accident! :p Yup! Luke finally had something important to do in this holo-drama. About time, too! :D

Golden_Jedi - I've always wondered the same... - You mean Luke isn't a really bad aim!? [face_laugh]

Tattoine_teenager- solo is never gonna see that bikini again, it's going to the spice minds of kessel and then melted into scrap if leia has her way- hehe. Maybe Han will have a copy of this holo-show to keep, and he can see the bikini whenever he wants. Of course, it's not Leia wearing it... it's an actress. :eek:

Katarina42- I never really thought about where that rope was attached - I never did either, until Jedi-2B sent me some tapes, and Anthony Daniels was discussing that minor detail. :D

Arkady - A skyhook! Of course, it all makes sense now- Skyhooks are the answer to any question where the answer isn't 'duct tape' [face_laugh]

starwarsfan68- The littlest kids at my daughters dance studio are doing the pokka dot bikni song this year.- Aww! That sounds cute. Now they need to have buns on their heads! ;)

RebelMom- I just loved the polka dot bikini song.- I like it, too. My age is really showing with all the songs I'm using, isn't it? :D

14. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

All together now:

She wore an itsy bitsy
    teeny weeny
    yellow polka dot bikini

15. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    You started a new fic and didn't tell me??? I'm crushed!!!

And laughing my butt off... this is brilliant!!!

I want to see the Luke HoloDrama after this! Assuming the producers survive the backlash....

16. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    This is hilarious, PonyTricks! I love it. My favorite line was the one where Han jumps and screams "THEY TURNED MY LIFE INTO A MUSICAL?!" or something to that effect. But every chapter has definitely been hysterical. ;)

This is so creative! I love how you've even written little songs, hee! Keep up the great work. :D

17. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Chewie_Fan- [face_laugh] That's one of those songs that gets stuck in your head, isn't it? :p

RedGold- Welcome!! [:D] You started a new fic and didn't tell me??? I'm crushed!!! - Oopsie! [face_blush] I really didn't INTEND for this to be a story... it originally was just a dumb little viggie! Honest! :D

Puggy- Also Welcome!! [:D] I love how you've even written little songs, hee!- Well, I made up about half of them... the other half I 'borrowed' from existing songs. Actually, when I wrote those 'songs' I kept thinking about when my nephew was little and I read him Dr. Suess! [face_laugh]

Now... on to six... and then on Friday the big finale! [face_dancing]

18. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  19. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    ~~~~~ The Holo-Drama continued on, uncaring who went to bed ~~~~~~

Even the scene breaks are funny! OMG, this just keeps getting more and more hilarious. And this is at least the third time I've read it. LOL! Too bad there's only one chapter left (which is equally funny, everyone!)

20. Tattoine_teenager

Tattoine_teenager Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2006
    Happy :) yay for post!!!! "ding dong" was great and luke wining- priceless
    TT

21. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    =D= [face_dancing] These posts always make my day brighter!!!!! I can't wait for the rest.

22. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    This is way too funny...again[face_laugh]

It's all your fault:D

23. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    "Hey, there's no accounting for taste, but if you want that sand-behind-the-ears farmboy instead of a great looking guy like me, I'll do the right thing and toast you two at your wedding," 'Han' grumbled. "But one of these days, when you have short kids and they get beaten up on the playground, you'll wish you'd married a tall guy instead."

Oh man, that's even better than the movie! [face_laugh]

Arkady

24. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Poor Luke, he gets no respect!

And next time you post something new girly, even if just a vig, I better be notified!!

Or else I'll...

ummm...

I'm bring new meaning to words cliff and hanger... hehehehe

buuwwwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

*cough*

You wouldn't have some water would you?

25. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    'Chewie' let out a loud roar of protest. *Watch what you're grabbing, or at least propose first!* Oh man, that was hilarious. There were even more hilarious lines later but I didn't want to cut and paste the whole story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.