main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Airline Disaster Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Coruscant, Mar 7, 2014.

1. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    Your ability to completely miss the point is really quite amazing, beez. You must be so proud.

Shouldn't you be off complaining in comms?

2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    By all means, let's scapegoat the Malaysian authorities because some people are in denial and out of touch with reality.

beezel26 likes this.
  3. yankee8255

May 31, 2005
    Good to see the brain trust has arrived.

4. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Dude they are dead, and we are just trying to find the bodies in a rather large body of water. We knew this went it didn't show up. Its an airplane, not a stricken liner or a train. They are dead and went down. Until they find the wreckage, whatever the Malaysian govt says is heresay. The families have lost touch with reality that is all. The TV LOST was a television show. It wasn't true, the plane went down and all aboard are dead. You know they all know it. Its just the govt said until we have evidence then we can't be sure but to be honest reality sets in pretty quick on an airplane in the ocean. If it there, its gone. People are dead. The Malaysian govt didn't bring down the plane. They didn't screw up. They are dead. Stop trying to blame them as if it will bring the victims back. Its pointless as arguing about WW1 on the last page.

5. yankee8255

May 31, 2005
    So you really think they're dead, huh? Because I had my money on zombies who could walk on water. They'll be strolling the beaches of Perth any day now.

At the risk of being repitive:

I've bolded some passages, since you apparently couldn't quite grasp it the first time around.

Juliet316 likes this.
  6. slightly_unhinged

slightly_unhinged Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    beezel26, did you write the intro to Zero Wing?

Boba_Fett_2001 likes this.
  7. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    DUDE THE ARE DEAD JIM

8. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012

heels1785 likes this.
  9. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    mr beezol, wha happened to mama n papa

DEY ALL DEEEEEEEED

10. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    All your base are belong to beez.

slightly_unhinged and yankee8255 like this.
  11. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Never mind, I'll fix it in a new post.

12. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Indeed, and some of them in fact, are accepting of the possiblity that their loved ones are indeed, dead. However, most of them want closure/proof in the form of the wreackage, which has NOT been found yet. They want the science the Malaysian Govt. is basing their conclusions on, which, given the way the govt. has been treating the families thus far, I can't say I blame them. With all the shenaigans the Malaysian Govt. has undertaken, these families, some of them beginning to fully grieve, don't trust them and, understandably want more than just this government's word that their loved ones are gone.

darth fluffy likes this.
  13. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    More debris - possibly from the plane - has been spotted. Also, the search area has been split into two sections - east and west.

BBC News

14. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Oh I am sorry that half the world's navies are out searching the largest ocean in the world and yet to come up with anything solid. I mean really lets blame the Malaysian govt because its the smallest of the countries out looking. They just happen to be the country that is being eyed right now. Yet several superpowers are on the look as well and they haven't found anything. Maybe we should be blaming them. Fishermen and small airplanes go missing in the ocean all the time and we never find a piece of them. We accept they are gone. Stop ignoring reality and learn the ocean is to big to search and finding something without an accurate map means they are lost until we get lucky. Even if that lucky is a few weeks or months from now.

15. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    This morning I have learned that stupidity deserves death and the Indian Ocean is the world's largest. I'm off to a great start today.

16. yankee8255

May 31, 2005
  17. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    [​IMG]
    This makes more sense.

18. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I can't wait for Ender to show up in this thread and proclaim how the victims deserved it for taking brown people's airlines.

19. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Is that Beez I'm a assuming?

20. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    BBC News is reporting that a couple of objects were spotted from a plane earlier. Hopefully a ship will be in the area tomorrow, weather permitting.

21. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Maybe the most worthwhile thing to come out of these "no, it's just more trash" searches is that people will realize how much we've ****ed the ocean?

No?

Juliet316 and tom like this.
  22. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Maybe we've awakened....something?

Juliet316 and Mr. K like this.
  23. Skywalker8921

Skywalker8921 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 9, 2011
    The whole affair has turned into a ridiculous clown circus at both ends.

24. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Hey, at least they are picking up some of that garbage, so this whole search operation won't be a total waste of time.

Juliet316 likes this.
  25. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    The irony if they stumble across Earhart's plane.

Ghost and Juliet316 like this.