main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC The Mandalore Dump!!!!!! with PoT and J.E.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jul 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Look aren't we all.

2. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    How long did it take for you to compose that ?

3. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Dumpers, Victoria!! Hello!!! Look, we've got some correspondence, that's ah, a mighty bit baffling, reminds me of the woolamaloo sheep dip crisis of '72, which as JE will attest, was a trying time for all, and really probably took a few seasons out of us both, truth be told. Trying, bloody trying times.

But look victoria, back to the matter at hand, ah, e-i asks how long it took us to compose "that".

JE, I'd have to ask what he's talking about. Is he talking about the Dump? the PoT Diaries - a work in progress soon to hit a forum near you? Or something else?

Kids today, axeless as they are, berefit of any true certainty or nay, bloody trees to have a good chop of, nothing but their overalls and barrel costumes with which to satisfy that lumber urge, JE, I put it to YOU, that kids just aren't clear enough these days.

CLARITY. Fair dinkum ridgy didgy climbing the ladder solid gut-aching green valley CLARITY Victoria. Is it asking for to much? Would you prefer a life without WEAPONS? without TRUCKS?

Corr, 'carn the bloods, get up those perth bastards again, the time of Cahill is at hand, and frankly JE, I'm excited.

4. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    I can't live in a world without trucks!

What ever would i do if i couldn't drive over people and don't care bout it?!

5. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    PoT, in all sincerity I think dear, dear 'evil-incarnate' - now there's a a bloody name that speaks to kids if I ever saw one - is hinting that 'that', your DUMP, was a piece of work you spent many hours pushing out late one night, squeezing even, finessing, crafting, cradling until it was absolutely UNLOADED and you felt a great weight off your mind, your shoulders, your hips and, of course, your rump. But it wasn't!! It was SHORT and to the point! It was completely off the cuff, matter-of-fact, free-flowing thinking that you and I know lacks in contemporary australian socieity a la moment.

I ask you, PoT, have you seen a truck outside with any bones in it since the great woolamaloo sheep crisis of '72, the toilet bowl purge of 87/88 and the red dragon's EXTINGUISHATION of 97? I'll bet that you haven't PoT. I venture once we, as a society, begin to see trucks outside with bones in it, then we can sit back and say 'yes, life is good'. And I'm excited at the prospect of that day coming ONCE in my lifetime. Kids need BONES. WE need TRUCKS with BONES, there, outside, contentedly delivering on a 24 hour basis, 7 days a week, no rest, no play, give 'em all the bloody no-doz and other such DRUGS they need, damn it PoT, I want TRUCKS doing the PERTH-MELBOURNE run in less than a bloody hour. Remember our trucking days? COrr what sweet memories they are. Nothing got my bone up than a bit of tar, 15,000 kilometres of flat desert with my dopey blue singlet, roo-shooter and a packet of winnie reds and NOTHING ELSE. God almighty didn't that roo wrapped in croc skin sizzle well on that greasy overhead camshaft?

Bones, PoT. Bones.

6. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Bones. Tight.

Good stuff, boys. I'm sorry to say I was away for the week and didn't catch you in full dumping action, but prophetic work as usual.

And EI, you really should have a look at the whole thread if you are worried about a single dump.

7. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    Not worried..... enjoying the rhetoric !

I love Roy & H.G as much as the next person.....

8. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    Although, the 'next person' might well be JE or PoT and therefore I think you'd have a tough time competing. :p

9. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    probably true...

I concede..

10. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Hey PoT and JE, do you remember that week we spent in Chute? Man we were off our heads!

11. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    [image=http://www.lclark.edu/~krauss/culturecapsules2002/shinomiyaweb/images/std_std_200206041113592.jpg]

[image=http://www.icicom.up.pt/blog/quarto-arbitro/arquivos/guus%20hiddink.jpg]

*erects 2390530945683 metre by 902357809235 metre poster of Guus Hiddink*

GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS GUUS !!!

PoT, its quite an erection, isn't it?

12. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    [image=http://news.aunz.yimg.com/xp/aap/20051117/07/3908827221.jpg]

Look, Pip, I don't know about you, but quite the erection is the understatement of the bloody millenium, nay, eon. That erection will stand for an age, as a testament to a GREAT BLOODY DUTCH BASTARD who is now an Aussie legend.

[image=http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/07/22/hiddink_hb2307_wideweb__430x218.jpg]

What a bloke. He's a bit aussie in his heart anyway I reckon, gets one all stiff and sweaty thinking about the INJECTION of pure bloody GENIUS and BRILLIANCE this european git has brought to we humble australian legends.

Look, to be frank - hold on, no more frank, that farina bloke was a waste of space anyway - to be GUUS, I'm still excited. Lucas and Harry played some of the best soccer I've seen from them, and Viduka would of looked quite at home brandishing an axe comfortably up the end of a pine plantation, just nicking all the errant blows that might of otherwise glanced the wrong tree. Sure, by the end of the day he was looking like a monumental arseclown, but JE I ask you this - mark this - I ask you, don't we all have our moments of "dropping the axe"? Sure his date must of sweated a touch, but Mark the Hun didn't let us down and we can be confident that a huge load is now on its way, careening through the atmosphere to test Germany's plumbing service in 2006!!!

I'm so damn excited that my excitement has apothosed into alcoholism. Break out the bubbly, it's time for a dinner party.

So JE, a tribute from yourself on this, our inagural GUUS hour?

13. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Look, rather than state the obvious and declare how BLOODY great Guus is and all that - which, for the record, he bloody well bloody is c'mon tyrant i dare you - I'd like to diss out some inside info.

Guus enjoys his pastry.

Back at the Fleur Verte in Amsterdam, after we'd had a few, he'd whip up some divine bits of croissant and brioche, mille feuilles et al.. For hours on end he'd entertain us with his exquiste taste in pastry dishes. In one of his deeper moments he'd even claim that pastry is the source of all successes. And who am I to argue?

The bloody Pastryman... corr what a bloke.

Here's to you, Guus baby.

14. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    To be frankly Guus with you, I am not a fan of the Dutch. Apart from Guus, who's more a bloody Aussie Legend rather a citizen of this small little country that MOST people think is Denmark anyway, it doesn't have that much to offer. Sure, most teenagers fake a 'European' trip just for the chance to get a little 'high and lucky' in the red districts of Amsterdam, but this is where the problem begins. The Dutch are corrupting their, and more importantly, our children into becoming pot smoking, alcohol abusing womenizers.

Look, all the Dutch I personally know are great blokes, just great. But the only reason for that is this: they are more Aussie then Dutch, and we all know how great Aussie blokes are. If all the Dutch were like Guus, well, there'd a huge change in the public opinion of the Dutch persona.

Fantastic bloody work Guus.

15. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Gentlemen, I feel slighted that your dumpings have dropped off the face of the bloody great wide brown land of ours, perhaps heralding the HORRORS I have foretold?

Say it ain't so, Elders!

16. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    I prefer the Walther G22 Semi Auto Rifle

G22 Details:
    *Fire control and magazine integrated into the rear of the stock.
    *This gives an extremely short overall length of 720mm in spite of the optimal 508mm barrel length.
    *The first small-bore rifle in this class available in a genuine left-hand version.
    *Variable-length stock for a custom fit to the shooter. A 20mm extension is included.
    *Adjustable sliding sights.
    *Weaver-style universal rail at the sight mount to accept optics.
    *Weaver-style universal rail at the front sight mount to accept the WALTHER laser.
    *Weaver-style universal rail at the forearm for a bipod or other accessories.
    *The WALTHER Safety Package provides a maximum degree of safety during use and when in storage. It consists of a slide safety, cocking indicator, magazine safety and integral lock to protect against unauthorized use.

[image=http://www.waltheramerica.com/images/G22_med.jpg]

17. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    I really wish I know what you were talking about Mixo old boy!

18. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    Dear Mixo,

You freak me out.

19. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Kiddies, I thought his point was obvious to all in sundry. Guns are great. Get out of the house, GET INVOLVED, do yourself a bloody favor and BUY A GUN. In Mixo's case he's opted for the stalwart G22 Semi Auto Rifle, a sturdy reliable outlet with which you unload your rage upon an unsuspecting victim, be it a rabbit, a deer or indeed the late Lute, who has reportedly perished deep in our recently replanted National Pine Forest whilst on the set of Mixo's latest caper 'Boys and their Guns IV: Substitute this!'. Me, I prefer an Axe, but anything that can take down a tree - like the G22 Semi Auto - will do nicely. GET INVOLVED!

20. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    Actually, if it is felling trees that you're after, I prefer a handy trebuchet:

[image=http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/wiki/images/thumb/0/09/300px-Trebuchet.jpg]

21. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    I prefer Huggard

22. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    For all you fan's out their of my famous BSG I can now tell that that i have perfected the Back Splat. Any fan out there wishing to know more can PM me lol

23. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    And what better a cue to announce the advent of post 1100.

To be fairly fair dinkum, this is a piece of history right here. I vote for it being archived.

War? Indeed.

24. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    She done good that horse, she'll go all day. Mandrake, some wine, the OC is about to start. Corr blimey what a root tootin extravaganza lies ahead, the Rav and THe Bell here at Chateau de Brunswick L'ouest for some excellent red and rubbish american television!!!! Bloody hell!

25. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Look, that's just great JE. We all have to play our part in this very definitive time of the VicFF, for if we don't......... IT will rise [face_clown]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.