1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:VIC The Mandalore Dump!!!!!! with PoT and J.E.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jul 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight88 Jedi Master

star 3
    Keef, you should never use the word 'subtle' with Mixo...
  2. Koroshiya_keefu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Then let the word 'subtle' never be spoken of again in these forums. From now on, all posting to be done in the most garish and confronting fashion as possible.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
  3. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You provide the spread and I will the rest! grrrrrrrrr meowwwwww purrrrr
  4. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    Make your thighs like butter, easy to spread...

[face_sick]
  5. Koroshiya_keefu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Pulse.

Oh deary, deary me... *feels frightened and worried for personal safety*

As per the popular quote: "I NEED AN ADULT!!!"
  6. Jedi_Knight88 Jedi Master

star 3
    I think we need to slap an M 15+ rating on this thread :p
  7. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  8. Rimel Jedi Knight

star 1
    And the award for "Most Nonsensical and Incoherent thread" goes to... sea sea sea to see what he could puree.
  9. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great big gobs of greasy grimmy gopher guts
  10. Rimel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers!
  11. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Do the Mixo
    Do the Mixo
    yeah yeah

Everyone do the Mixo
  12. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Unlocked as per Mixo's request.
  13. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Now come on PoT and crew.....make us proud
  14. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Thank you verrrry much Mixo, live from the barnyard studio of the proud central victorian Mallee district, doing the hard yards of investigative film making to get to the BOTTOM of this bloody DROUGHT we've been dealing with for so many years now, and doesn't it hurt, really, to see so many FAIR DINKUM kids, proud in their walk yet sick in their heart, just knowing - KNOWING JE - that they're going to have to sell off the family plot, the FARM JE, just to remain solvent and chase the dollars down south, in the great metropolitan hussle and bustle of Melbourne Town?

It brings to mind the solutions of yesteryear JE, when things were simple: when the Australian shooting team used Australian made bullets, when violence was a measure of respect, when you could sell your wheat through a simple-as-you-like bloody SINGLE DESK, and all the dust of foreign folk could be swept under the carpet of our ignorance.

In fact, it brings to mind the only sensible solution to the drought JE.

I speak of course about rifles.

Imagine - just imagine - if we could get a rifle in the hands of every man women and child in the drought struck bush?

It'd get kids INVOLVED and EXCITED, they'd be off the Farms of Despair and doing something useful, learning a skill: it'd give the mum's and dad's something to cheer on - because of course the rugby league field is too dry these days - and hell, we could get it on Television, maybe a half-time show by the Rogue Traders and an auction of farm equipment run by Dags - we could turn it into a tournament: you know, five kids enter, one kid leaves, get some sponsorship from the Australian Defense Force - government bloody FUNDING JE - turn it into a recruitment drive, you know, turn what is a DISASTER and a TRAGEDY into something that BRINGS US ALL TOGETHER UNDER THE COMMON BANNER OF SPORTING ENDEVOUR, WAR AND SHOOTING!!! JE... Corr blimey it gets you ticking doesn't it.

Much like the state of foreign oil and it's hermetic financial implications for the upper angolan Ice Drift, ala an episode of ABC's LOST JE. What the HELL is a Polar Bear doing in the Tunisian Desert? I'm excited by the fact. Like Manure on a plant I'm just SCREAMING OUT FOR MORE JE.

and...ah, of course...we ah, must take some time to look at the issues facing our kids, our youth, at getting involved on a domestic front. You know...it's not like Europe isn't it, where you can be there eating your pastries and cursing the industrious americas over your copy of Le Monde thinking 'what on bloody earth am I going to le do with my empty, unemployed le day - and on the spur of the moment just jump on a train or a coach and BANG! you're there, involved, with other kids, getting up to mischief, but hell, you're passionate, you're excited, you're off drugs and you're joining in the collective efforts of society. Men JE. Men building things. Industry.

But ah...of course my point is that it's not like that here. Our country is bloody huge JE, just huge. Which is great. Lush, verdant north and mostly bloody desert centre and south, we have a nation that is just BURSTING with natural fauna and flora to get the kids involved, get them all anthropological on a weekend, and hell, once again, their not into their x-boxs or their Ice and Crack and definitely not wasting away on their bloody AL CO POPS JE!!

But when it comes to organising a time for like-minded folk to meet up JE, it's just not the SAME as in Europe. We have different INFRASTRUCTURE - built by men, industry - which is GREAT, but hell, it makes meeting up hard.

So bloody kudos and a hat in the hand to you Mixo, our Honourable Sir Grant of City Rep, who has been hard at work REVITALISING the VicFF to it's former pre-New Ager/Mandalore Age.

and bloody hell, isn't it just GREAT to see some new talent involved? Getting their hands dirty, up to their proverbial armpits in the manure of daily living. They just love it, and so do I.

If you can't sell your wheat, the clouds wont open and you can't always catch a train to see the great filmmaker himself in person, j
  15. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Now that is the classic banter that this place has been missing!
  16. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I got to 'rifles' before my eyes glazed over. Sorry. :p
  17. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I did read it....confused me, but I think thats its purpose judging by the other posts in this thread.
  18. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How dare you! This is a topic of deep intellectual persuasion!
  19. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    YAY P0tt0rz!

YAY MANDALORE DUMP!

HUGGARD!
  20. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    For those of you confused by the beautiful rant of righteous patriotism, you should direct youselves to YouTube and look up Roy and HG. And watch them.

Forefathers of our own great, noble bastards PoT and JE.
  21. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Roy and HG ae but boils on the buttocks of the Mandalore might
  22. Jet-Eye Jedi Master

star 4
    Who would win between an alligator and a python?

It'd be a draw!

Bloody hell PoT, did you see the news? An 1.8m alligator got into a BLUE with a 3.9m BURMESE Python - in FLORIDA, no less - and the Python, mid way through Round 10, thought "bloody hell, I could fancy a meal," had a look at his opposite number and before you knew it the Junta's second-best fighter was gobbling up America's finest, only to have the alligator KAMIKAZE half way through the digestion and EXPLODE, ripping Burma's star IN HALF. Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Observers said both combatants displayed stunning ringcraft and that a draw was a worthy outcome..
  23. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I had a full fifty quid on the python, no mistaken' it; so ladies and gents, you can be finding me in the soup queue this half-moon down behind the portland fishmonger pier.

Which is - predictably - GREAT.

I'm excited by this VIOLENCE on display in the animal kingdom. You know what it brings to mind? Our kids, busy in the bushes, playing their gameboys, eating takeout all the time, having to resort to JAMIE BLOODY OLIVER TURNING UP TO FIX UP THEIR DIETS; fair dinkum, isn't there a limit, a threshold beyond which we can say ENOUGH? say no MORE? That some people - nice as they might have once been - are too STUPID to be helped? That they should just eat themselves to death and save us another gordon ramsey/eli bulli interventionist television SPECIAL? YOUR MAN BRIAN?

Some of the sharpest. Prune, Pill et al.

It's got me stumped. Which is great. Corr, VIOLENCE.

Your thoughts?
  24. Jet-Eye Jedi Master

star 4
    My thoughts are that the Jakarta Center for Law Enforcement has a very misleading title, because it is actually located in Semerang, some 400 kilometers from the nation's capital, Jakarta. I have made note of this, yet my boss persists in arguing the toss.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this does not make sense. Ladies and Gentlemen of the SUPPOSED jury, this is Chewbacca. He comes from the planet Kashykk. But he lives with the Ewoks on Endor. This does not make sense. What's a 10 foot Wookie living with 3 ft Ewoks?

This does not make sense.

"Hi, I'm Aaron, and I endorse this message."
  25. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.