main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC The Mandalore Dump!!!!!! with PoT and J.E.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jul 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Well to be bloody frank - second cousin of quite - I must admit the merit of your plan J.E.

I mean, we could get all the Bung eyed lads of the world, all the 'Craigs' and 'Berts', and send them up yonder to Queensland!

What a place! Think of the possibilities!
    They could;
    Drink beer.
    Have a brawl with each other.
    All the 40 year olds could preach to each other the virtues of their tenure of almost 87 years as members of ABC radio...

It would be great!

And you know what J.E? All the kiddies that are bred up there J.E. - the mutant, retarded younger freak set that would develop - can help grow the trees for young Victorians to chop during their holidays, and use the money made to gamble!

Yes, Gambling.

Think once more, I beseech you Victoria, of the TAX!!

Well, that's great. J.E?

2. 4-5_Foot_of_Ross

4-5_Foot_of_Ross Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Would this continual degradation of Queensland happen to have anything to do with the fact that all of yous will be going there for schoolies, hoping to have fun..................

........whilst I bask under the glorious Bali sun.......mmmmm.....

3. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Oh god, there's more of them. PoT, where do you find all these Peninsula types? That's it, I'm bringing in my friends.

Or making socks. One of them.

4. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    No-one knows my real-life alter ego on the JC and that's the way I like it. Mystery and shadow are powerful allies. Especially when you get into a flame war.

5. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Yeah, but real allies are even more powerful allies.

6. Darth_Reign

Oct 7, 2001
    But they can also make devastating enemies.

<Ends philosophical mood>

Ahhhhh...

7. 4-5_Foot_of_Ross

Mar 7, 2002
    I know who you are Darth... *evil chuckle*

This is weird, I must be the only person in this forum who is not a SW fan.... actually, I pretty much have no clue about it.

8. Sheck_Exley

Sheck_Exley Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2002
    Yes us peninsula types do seem to be invading dont we, oh well, you guys will just have to make your friends stop bludging and do some posting

9. 4-5_Foot_of_Ross

Mar 7, 2002
    Hey Jacques, I think D.R has been lying to us, leading us on.... I'm pretty sure I know who he is... I think he's-(wait a minute, why don't I just send you a PM?)

10. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Twas' to either be Devi Zmood or Lachie, that forsooth be the Ross, made of 4 and half foot of godhood.

Or perhaps, forsooth, Jacques or Jet-Eye hath madeth a sock?

either way...its bloody great!!

11. Darth_Reign

Oct 7, 2001
    <Metal note, "4-5 foot of Ross" knows too much.>

12. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Metal note? Metal's kind of hard to inscribe into, you know. :D

13. Darth_Reign

Oct 7, 2001
    I meant mental note.

But now that you mention it. I could start engraving things for reminders.

14. 4-5_Foot_of_Ross

Mar 7, 2002
    LOL!
    I'm surprised, PoT, you're either slower than I thought or more oblivious. I've been pottering around all over this place, leaving hints in just about every post. Anyway, I have to admit I didn't come up with this name, the great Jacques_Costeau did. But he I am not... for kill him I will, Yoda speak he has hooked me into. (Aaaarg!!!!)

15. Jacques_Cousteau

Jacques_Cousteau Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2002
    funny you all are, Hay one of you is, admit it you must, know it we all do.

16. Darth_Reign

Oct 7, 2001
    Confused am I.

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    TO be frank, (which is great) I believe the virtues of the half foot atop the four that hath set their standing can only be truly appreciated when one looks to the fad sweeping the nation, the abolition of the ancient pen and paper, and the returning to real grassroots communication!

Metal Engraving! It's bloody greaT! What an art, and to be an art, there must be a proverbial plethora of artists to eschew such monolithic portents like 'He is coming', or 'the sky is falling' culminating in our favourite 'the end is nigh.."

But what does it all mean J.E.?

To be concise,

Drugs.

Yes, we need more of them! Think of the job creation as more social workers are needed, more pharmacutical company's founded, and a huge increase in home hydroponics kits?

And the money J.E., never forget the money!

Your take?

18. Darth_Reign

Oct 7, 2001
    Drugs are bad, mmkay.

In all seriousness though it would be safer for users if they legalised drugs like Marijuana and Cocaine and they were manufactured properly by companies, rather than two bit druglords who don't give a crap if their consumer dies in an alley.

19. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Yes drugs are very bad!

I mean you know nicabate patches?

If you wear them when you sleep you get haltionations, thats just as drugs.

20. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    DarkJediTJ, you've hit it on the spot my lad! What he eludes to PoT is that the younger, middle and bloody hell, the older set must throw their patches aside and put good ole fashioned willpower in its place...

For as we remind our audience, the younger set MUST do away with this horrible drug of laziness and get out and there and give the mind a real red hot go at achieving something that's going to mean something! These drugs are a challenge that we must overcome, PoT, if we are to lead Victoria to victory...

21. Losaique

Losaique Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2002
    Well done, the obvious talent and initiative of PoT and J.E. are beyond our primitive year. The woodchopping industry will never be the same and good old Huggards tree is scared stiff. The many woods of our expansive world are yet to be touched with the sharp mind of our honourable PoT and J.E. A solute is required for these brave lads who are blatantly proclaiming thier excitment of the wonderful, wonderful world on chip-bark.

Losaique

22. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    YAY! The one person set! I AM THE YOUNGER SET! YAHOOO!

(And if there are more of you [said with cleached teath] SHUTUP!)

23. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Losaique, either you are someone we know being rather candid yet mocking, or - dare i say it? - your contention be true and your excitement, pride and PASSION a tangiable reality!

Corrr...it's bloody great! TO see the kids - the younger set J.E, much like DJTJ only more ordered and less of a 'random' set of stumps - getting into wood, bark, and more importantly, Drugs.

Of course, the real fun only gets started when we combine the three J.E! When all the burly lumbers-to-be - of age 14 and higher J.E - get together and chop down a huge, fresh, pristine pine - the sort of wood that gets that swelling, gives that rise, the REAL wood - and they feel a bit drained albeit still excited, and they carve off some bloody bark with a hunting knife, and smoke it instead of drugs.
    It's bloody great! Think of how cost effective it is J.E.!

But of course, this doesn't solve the problem nor offer a solution ot our crisis of National proportions!

Those Arseclowns up in Canberra are trying to bloody! - and I emphasise the true clarity of such a word - ban the true income of our underworld industry, in the hardcore drugs.

Where would our criminals be without Crack, Hash, Ecstasy, Mary Jane, Moonshine, Psuedoephidrene, and other illicit substances?
    Probably out breaking into our cars J.E, but the point - the bloody point - is that we need the drugs to stimulate the economy, get everyone excited, everyone happy - especially the younger set J.E, the Kiddies... - and everyone in at the Pokies Gambling J.E., this nation, will, not, be, the, thriving mecca of culture and passion that we the people YEARN for!!

Crickey, a bit of passion, a bit of pride, and it all gets blown to the proverbial.

Your Take J.E.?

24. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
  25. Jargonn

Jargonn Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 7, 2000
    The Internet R&HG. Brilliant guys, especially the wood thing, though i think cleaning work needs a bit of a plug too. After all, you learn to take orders, you clean up after everyone else, you learn humility, and best of all, get a very average pay-rate.
    The way I see it, our kids need all these things to become a fully-rounded member of society. If this profession doesn't suit you, perhaps a career in kitchen stewarding is just what the younger set needs, yes? Dishwashing, pot scrubbing and hygiene maintenance. How can you go wrong?

Bring the 2010 games on , Aussies kick ass in anything, you just watch us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.