main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Manipulator

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Exxaciel, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Gray-blue eyes scan the board as she taps a pencil thoughtfully. She reaches a hand over to the playing space and lifts a small figure- a human male. His features shift as she watches, going from a handsome young Jedi with sandy hair, proud features, and blue eyes to masked visage wearing night-colored armor. He changes again, reappearing as the handsome Jedi, but one much older, every exposed inch of skin covered in burn scars.
    Yes, she could manipulate him. She could do the same to every piece on her board. She sets the figure back into its position. Now, however, is not the time to do so. Her time will come.
    A flashing piece near the edge catches her attention- an ancient man wearing a hooded black robe. The figure she had picked up wavers and vanishes, as did a black-skinned Jedi and several others. The pieces reappear next to the hooded man. He begins to move, drawing a minute red lightsaber and promptly dispatching three pieces.
    She settles in to watch the battle. The black Jedi forces a lock against the lightning that flashes from the robed man?s fingertips, but the first young Jedi slices off his hands. The piece vanishes.
    He reappears as a glowing blue spirit-piece on another part of her board.
    Excellent. All according to the plan of the Maker.

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Who exactly is 'she' and why is playing with these being like this. Tell her to put them all back where they belong... starting with an ill fated mission to Naboo. :D :D

Very intriguing Exxaciel. Are you planning more:?

3. Exxaciel

Mar 10, 2005
    Yeah, I think so. Just gotta get a few more SPBs...

4. BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004
    Now that wasn't fair, to just give us that little bit! Surely you'll be posting more and soon?

5. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    Hmmmm, now this looks interesting...

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I hope you will post more on this soon. It looks interesting.

7. Exxaciel

Mar 10, 2005
    I'm batting around the idea of letting others post their versions here, but that's on the back burner. Until I decide, it's a matter of chasing plotbunnies 'til I go nuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.