main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The map to Skywalker... and a box of Honey Nut Cheerios

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by sith_rising, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    So as my kid was eating some cereal, I was admiring a pic of Rey on the box and doing some of the puzzles, thinking how awesome it would be to deliver this box of cereal back to 2006 and blow everyone's mind about the future.

So, it was the usual stuff, like "CH______A" is Han Solo's co-pilot, etc, but one said that Artoo acquired the map to Skywalker aboard the First Death Star. Has this been confirmed in a novel, comic, or other piece of canon? If so, that's pretty incredible!

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I think it had to do with the fact that R2 apparently downloaded the complete imperial archive.

Darth-Seldon likes this.
  3. Cantina Regular

Cantina Regular Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2016
    I recall reading that somewhere too. Though it shouldn’t be called “the map to Luke” it should be “location of old Jedi temple”

4. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Yeah I agree. But it seems like something that would be on Palpatine or Vader's personal server, rather than something that would be on the official Imperial database.

5. robot120

robot120 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2001
    Seems like by the time of Rebels, Palpatine was pretty open about the systematic destruction of the Jedi. He had the Inquisitors on the Imperial payroll. He probably made the officers aware of potential Jedi hotspots/hideouts and told them to escalate if they saw any suspicious Jedi activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.