The Maple Leafs Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Toronto, ON' started by Admiral_Thrawn60, Oct 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    After discussing this issue with CrazyMike we taking a stronger action.

On April 4th I sent a PM to 3 of you, with a request that you "not respond" and "not acknowledge" the other(s) on the boards. You agreed to those terms and have since broken that word. Because of that Mike and I have taken action.

2. Jedi_Kat Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm..

Well...whatever is going on in here...

As for me...I'm still proud of my Leafs. I think they put up a heck of a fight and even though we still lost...it was quite exhilirating to watch that OT!

Now..please..continue with your discussion.
  3. DARTH2-D2 Jedi Master

star 4
    I MISS MY LEAF GAMES

I AM GONNA CRY :(
  4. KingBob Jedi Knight

star 2
    You'd be crying even if they were playing, they're just that bad
  5. Spiderfan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Why is there still no civility when it comes to cheering for your prefered team? i will never understand the need to insult other people's teams. You may not like them but why must you bring us all down??
  6. KingBob Jedi Knight

star 2
    This is not meant in any sort of aggressive way, it's just fun, they insult my team, I insult their's, once in a while you acknowledge the parts of the other team that are actually good (though not often) you're taking this way to seriously. IT's just a part of sport, it wouldn't be entertaining if you couldn't get mad at other teams, just imagine if everybody liked every team, who would go to anything, no one, because it would be boring, seriously, lighten up.
  7. jabba974 Jedi Knight

star 2
    All I have to say is: GO RED WINGS!!!!
  8. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehe, Leafs....

GO HABS GO! :)

I guess now's not the time for stupid rivalry, we are all mourning our game!! :(
  9. Spiderfan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Don't know if anyone noticed but another Toronto sports team was crowned champion as we all mourn the loss of hockey this year.

Congrats to the Toronto Argonauts on winning the Grey Cup.
  10. sparklingjedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Well I'm following The Leaf's efforts a little closer. Go Toronto Maple Leafs!!!

All this guff with the NHL is sickening though. I'm on the side of the owners. Those unions need to ease up.

Post the goods on the Maple Leaf's if you get it first. My best hope of getting information is at The Leaf's Nation website. But I also like to hear what other fans of the team think.

See ya round.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.