main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho The Matrix Revolutions

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    This comes out on November 5th! It's sneaking right up on us so lets be ready this time. I'm planning on going to the opening Midnight showing as well as being in costume. There's a great trailer for it here: www.whatisthematrix.com
    Check it out!

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I am probably going to pass on this flick, I was seriously disappointed by reloaded and have still only seen it once.

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    That's cool. A lot of people were. I've found the more I watched it, the more it grew on me. The trailer for Revolutions though does look sweet, have you seen it yet? Rumor has it that it's going to have a twist ending to. But could you expect any less from the Matrix films?

4. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    i finally saw the trailer, and I am more willing to see this flick now. That is one of the cooler trailers I have ever seen. And anyways I am curious to see how the story wraps up. Count me in.

5. JarJarGetsaBadRap

JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2003
    I am looking foward to this movie, but I have a feling we are in for a dark ending.

6. Dark-Anakin

Dark-Anakin Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2003
    I am definately excited about this flick. Count me in definately. Though, I also was dissapointed by reloaded, I still want to be around the excitement for episode 3 of the Matrix. I agree, we are in for one DARK ending, and what's up with the big silver ball with the spikes talking to Neo. I have a feeling the A.I. will team up with Neo for a deal to fight the Smiths. Finally, check out MATRIX REGURGITATED on FANFILMS.COM. GUARANTEED LAUGHS!

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I have really decided to give the movie a chance. This movie could save the trilogy for me.

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    It's said that this movie has a worldwide release time meaning the first showing is at 7 in the morning. If so, you may want to plan accordingly. No word from Edwards yet, but need you expect any less? Does anyone know if tickets are on sale yet?

9. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I was told by the edwards people that we would have our first showing at 7:00 am on the 5th. Are we doing IMAX or what?

10. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I'd say definately. I saw Reloaded there and it was twice as good as seeing it on the regular screen. I hope our luck with quality holds for LOTR as well...and AOTC if we should get it.

11. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I dont think LOTR is in IMAX format.

12. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I wonder if it Revolutions will play in IF at 7 a.m. I kind of doubt it but if so it is before class so I would try it just so I can say I went to a movie at 7 a.m. although I can't wait to see how this series ends. It's been interesting having all these film series we know in advance are going to end. It kind of makes going to the last one feel more significant and we still have the conclusion of the Star Wars films, LOTR and Kill Bill to look forward to.

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yeah, Im still hoping for a midnight showing, although this 7 am talk is part of a worldwide release

14. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah, midnight would be cool, but I'll do a 7am if I have to...by the way Cmd, nice quote.

15. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Fandango is now selling tickets for the Nampa Edwards, so Boise should start any time...

16. JarJarGetsaBadRap

Oct 4, 2003
    So is it really true the first ever showing is at 7 am?

17. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Tickets are now on sale! I'm not sure about the 7am showing, but I think everyone is geared toward going to the midnight showing, which is what traditionally do for big releases like this! Thanks!

18. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Just checked Fandango and they have announced that IMAX will have a showing at 7 Am November 5th. This is going to cost $11.50. QGJ is going to this showing and I probably will too although the 7am thing makes it tough. Anyone up for a later showing that day?

19. JarJarGetsaBadRap

Oct 4, 2003
    I can do either or both. This is one of those event movies though, so the IMAX is probably worth the cost.

20. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Yes, it's worth the cost. I saw Reloaded on that screen and it was incredible. 7am is tough...do we want to shoot for a later showing, say 8ish? Thoughts? I will be dressed up for this as either Neo or Agent Smith!

21. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    8 pm or 7 am Im game either way.

22. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....well, let's just do the 7am, we're all nuts! I'm game.

23. JarJarGetsaBadRap

Oct 4, 2003
    Yawn, what about us poor folks that work until 4 am everyday?

24. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey all. I just bought my ticket for the 7am release! It was $11.50 for the IMAX but well worth the cost of admission. I saw Reloaded on IMAX and it was phenomenal! Hope to see you all there! Thanks!

25. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Important Note: They don't except any type of movie passes as of now for this event...sorry guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.