main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Matrix Revolutions

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    The final theatrical trailer is on the matrix website now for Revolutions. I must say this looks like this could even outdo Reloaded as the best film in the trilogy. The final trailer sheds a little bit of light on what happened to Neo at the end of Reloaded. Just a little over a month left! :)

2. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    I thought Revolutions wasn't coming out till Nov.? As far as downloading the trailer, I am still stuck with Ye Olde Dialup. By the time the trailer was loaded on my 'puter the movie would be out! I did see a uberquick trailer at the end of Reloaded, the only things I remember were a group of those mech things and a standoff between Smith & Neo.

3. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I was watching TV the other day and saw the trailer. It was spiffy. Since I'm obsessed with being spoiler free for everything, I hope I don't see another trailer till it's out.
    And I've already had my own thoughts about what happened with Neo at the end of Reloaded. Speaking of Reloaded, when's it coming out on DVD?

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    October 14th for Reloaded DVDage... This trailer is awesome... My jaw just dropped the first time I saw it. I loved Reloaded so much I thought there could be no way that Revolutions could top it, but after seeing that trailer, I could be wrong.

5. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I just got done watching the DVD for Reloaded. I went to best buy to get the bonus dvd along with the widescreen of Reloaded. The bonus dvd was ok but nothing special. Now we just wait for Revolutions. :)

6. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    ... and my free drink!!!! :D

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I might pick up The Matrix, now that it is under $20...and I thought releasing what should have been included as the special features disc (later on) was a cheap attempt at milking their fans.

8. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Tickets are on sale for Revolutions at the Rave theatre in West Chester off of Union Centre Blvd. I got tickets for the 10pm showing on Wednesday, November 5th. Hope to see some of you there. :) The website is ravemotionpictures.com

9. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Less than 2 1/2 days!

10. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Im probably going to wait till the beginning of Dec. to see it, can't stand crowds. Went to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre,(good but not as good as the original), and the crowds were so rude I almost decided to just get up and leave.

11. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I'll be getting to the theatre around 9:15 or so, I'll keep an eye out for anyone else who may be coming to the 10:00 showing. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.