main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Matrix Revolutions

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jedi_Boricua, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popracer

popracer Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2002
    En mi opinio el sunset que aparece, (creo)es como un tipo de pacto que tiene las maquinas con los humanos como en la biblia en el arca de noel que dios prometio no destruir a la tierra con agua otra vez y sello esa promesa con un arcoiris, el arquitecto tambien le dice al oracle que el no es humano osea que si surge una guerra no sera por causa de las maquinas sino por los humanos, tambien tomo en cuenta que Neo es el 7mo elegido osea, 7 es el numero perfecto, tambien Smith(Bane) le dijo algo de "El llamado Mesias"

2. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Si, mas directas de que Jesus y Neo son equivalentes no podemos tener. We get it, Wachowski brothers, we get it.

3. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Otro problema que le veo a la serie es que todo es un círculo vicioso.

En la primera película los humanos pelean por la libertad y el dominio de su planeta, ya en Revolution se conforman conque los dejen vivir en su boquete.

Y obviamente el matrix todavía existe, o acaso esperan que las máquinas cambien a energía hidroeléctrica de un día pa otro.

O sea que terminamos donde empezamos, lo único que ahora hay una 'tregua' que una vez termine comenzará el ciclo nuevamente, y habrá otro Neo y otro Smith.

4. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Estoy empezando a correr un juego en el foro de FanForce Community basado en The Matrix. Los invito a todos a jugar.

What is the Matrix: The Game

Jueguen o los banneo a todos!

5. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Yo creo que lo que pasa con Sati (la niña hindú) es que encuentra su función al final de la película. Recuerden que la dejaron con ?Oracle? por que la iban a borrar al no tener función. Aunque curiosamente encontró su función después de ser ?absorbida? (o como se llame) por el agente Smith.

6. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Yes, Sati is the Wallpaper Maker.

7. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
  8. Sithlords1

Sithlords1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Actually, I think its the other way around. It will last until the humans start fighting again since we are war mongering morons.

Maybe we did not see the same movie. So you actually think that the machine has de Desadvantage on this deal?. I mean, come on. What would stop the machine if it desides to strike with the final blow?, NOT A THING. Not even Neo, and in fact, if Smith had not taken over Neo would have been killed and so Zion.

9. Sithlords1

Oct 6, 2003
    No lo habia visto desde ese punto de vista pero creo que si, tienes razon.

Tiene mucha lógica que ella sea la próxima.

10. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    True, but as demonstrated by the Architect, the machines will keep their word. If they say they will keep the truce, they will keep it. After all they are not human. ;)

11. Sithlords1

Oct 6, 2003
    True, but as demonstrated by the Architect, the machines will keep their word. If they say they will keep the truce, they will keep it. After all they are not human.

Well you got a point there, so, in other words, the deal is on, until the humans break it. I still think that the end of this movie sucked big time. The rest of it was very cool, but the end.

12. siul-fer-nando

siul-fer-nando Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2002
    the matrix sucks me parece que cuando deseaban acabar con un buen final se les acabo la marihuana del director o del escritor por que no solo me apesto al final sino que le hicieron un copycat a star wars bien brutal refleccionen bien las luchas y cuando estaban el las batallas con las naves esas diso que asco de trilogia prefiero mejor seguir siendo fan de star wars que de matrix.

13. Juanka_Fett

Juanka_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2003
    I'm not really sure if this Sati? girl is the new "one". It was said that she was the last exile. Weren't the exiles the programs that were "disconnected" out of the matrix because they faced deletion? Also, I was under the impresion that the "one" has to be human. I dont think Sati is human.
    Anyway, she has to be somewhat important in the whole story. My problem is that I don't see HOW she is important? Also, anyone knows if Sati actually means anything at all? Well, enough about my ranting... :)

14. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Well, due to the fact that she was the one who made that lovely Sunrise, and considering she is only a child, I think symbolically she represents "a new hope". She is a robot of a new generation with the capacity to love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.