1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

The Matrix Revolutions

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by The Jedi Apprentice, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jedi Apprentice Force Ghost

star 4
    First of all, I really enjoyed it. Saw it today at 5pm at Edwards.

UNFORTUNATELY, there was no midnight showing. I thought that was kind of weird. Instead there was a 6:00am showing, but that's way too damn early for me.

2. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    I just got back from a 10:10 showing at edwards. Damn this movie was awesome! i was also disappointed that they didn't have a midnight showing. I mean really, who is going to get up and watch a movie that early? Anyway, it was a good movie!
  3. Darth_Malicious420 Jedi Master

star 1
    Overall I thought the movie was cool, but the last fight with Neo and Smith was just plain stupid. It looked so cheesy and at times you could barely see the action. After their encounter in Reloaded I expected much, much more. Here hoping that the Anakin and Obi Wan duel doesn't end up the same way
  4. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought that last fight was sweet, with all the smiths everywhere just watching, and the music was very awesome! It was cheesey in some ways, but to me its the good kind of cheesy. I do think the fight between neo and smith in the other movies was better though.
  5. The Jedi Apprentice Force Ghost

star 4
    I agree. It was cheesy, but at the same time is was totally awesome! I heard a lot of people complaining about 'Revolutions' not answering all the questions. And yeah, it doesn't, but I just ask myself: "did all the questions really need to be answered?" I don't think so. I liked the ending, and I really enjoy the flick overall. Very fun movie and a great ending to the trilogy.
  6. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    I have a feeling that they will make another video game, or another 'animatrix' type movie to answer some more, or to get more in depth in some of the aspects... err something.
  7. Darth_Malicious420 Jedi Master

star 1
    I think there'll be another movie...that line at the end when the little girl program asks the oracle if they'll ever see Neo again and she says probably so in another form...did you play through "enter the matrix"....I was suprised there wasn't some sort of scene with ghost and trinity when she left with neo to go to the machine city
  8. padawanskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.