main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Matrix RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by StarWarsDweeb, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarsDweeb

StarWarsDweeb Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2006
    Imagine that you have just discovered the truth about the Matrix: the world is a computer simulation. After you take the redpill,you are thrust into the Zion-Machine War and have to take part in it.

Time period:In between the Matrix and the Matrix Reloaded.

Special Characters will be handled by volunteers,I will only give you the narration,nothing more,nothing less.

Chara Sheet

Name:

Weight:

Height:

Bio:

Appearance:

RSI:

Weapons:

Mentor:

Allegiance:

Operative or Military:

Race:

Hovercraft:

(Post your chara sheet after I approve it by PMing me.)

Good Luck,everybody.

2. tott_doneeta916

tott_doneeta916 Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2006
    ((OOC: Looks like a lot of fun, I hope people join. Here's my GM approved char sheet.))

Name: Zack Scott aka "Click"

Weight: 190lb

Height: 5'7"

Bio:

Click was freed from the Matrix at the tender age of ten. The whole thing was a blur to him, all he remembers is waking up in the fields and being rescued by a ship. Ever since that day he has been living in Zion. Past experiences from life within the Matrix flashback to him in his dreams. "What was the point?" he would lie awake on his bed questioning the purpose of it all. He was soon told the true nature of things about the Matrix and the machines. He had a friend named Mouse who worked on the Nebuchadnezzar, he hasn't seen his friend since he left port. Last time he saw Mouse, Mouse told him of the missions the crew of the Nebuchadnezzar had faced. Since then it has been Click's goal to serve on a ship like the Nebuchadnezzar , then he'd have stories to tell Mouse. Click is currently waiting to be assigned to a ship.

Appearance: Click has shaved brown hair and brown eyes. Besides his clothing and hair length, Click's appearance in the real world is almost exactly like his RSI.

RSI:

[image=http://ic3.deviantart.com/images3/i/2005/152/4/a/cool_breeze_by_Athena_chan.jpg]

Weapons: None at the moment

Mentor: None at the moment

Allegiance: Zion

Operative or Military: Operative

Race: Caucasian

Hovercraft: None at the moment

3. tott_doneeta916

tott_doneeta916 Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2006
    ((OOC: Two things... First, Merry Chirstmas! And Second... BUMP! =P ))

4. StarWarsDweeb

StarWarsDweeb Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2006
    Do people hate My RPG or the Matrix?

(Sorry,but I asked NabooPrincess to lock this RPG.)

I'm thinking about creating a new Non-SW RPG in a few days. If you want to join, send me a PM and I'll get back to you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.