The Matrix Sequels

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by JediJean, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peacekeeper Jedi Knight

star 3
    anyone saw today's article in the Straits times on the matrix clothings?
  2. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to do matrix outfit but no cash...
  3. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yazid, which character u interested in?

From the ads in today's Life, I sense something is up with Nanyang Optical. The shades was listed as SGD160 and that is too high for a Vision one (USD24.95 each) and too low for a Blinde Design one (USD240 each) of which Blinde is listed as the one brands they are selling. :\
  4. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
  5. TK-625 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I loved it. Loved it enough to catch it twice. ;)

Fight scenes were great, miss the hardware though. But then again, why are we not surprised that I would say that. :) Can we say Gun Nut?!

Especially love the conversation Keanu had with the Architect. Come to think of it, that conversation has been used many times in past films. Mind you, not as stylishy done as the Matrix though. :)

Stay safe.

Tim.

6. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    I have to watch Reloaded again... quote, psychobabble, unquote, overload. Need to watch again to process properly -- and maybe not even then. :p

From moviemistakes.com:
    When the architect of the Matrix is talking to Neo, he has a silver pen in his right hand. In the closeup it's a LAMY "swift" palladium coated (with eccentric trigger), in the other scenes it's a different pen; much thinner.

I want to know which nut noticed that. :p

The clothes listed in the ST article aren't accurate, but close enough for the casual fan... and very ex. :p
  7. Peacekeeper Jedi Knight

star 3
    hahaha...anyone caught the matrix on channel 5? they censored the finget scene...
  8. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    LOL! Thank goodness I missed it, it's probably better on DVD anyways, since it wouldn't be censored... :p
  9. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I think the S'pore board of censorship is too much. Sometimes they cut really good scenes that makes a movie good. ( not referring to middle finger)
  10. Peacekeeper Jedi Knight

star 3
    ha...cant believe that the pushed gladiator to a 10pm slot because of "mild violence"...are they trying to say that the matrix is not violent?
  11. delta7_interceptor Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll have you know that my aunt who was watching the matrix for the first time (gasps! The horror!) was complaining that the matrix was quite gruesome and everything. Guess they just sort of came up with that excuse so people won't go around thinking that channel i and channel 5 are fighting over viewership rights.
  12. JediGenX Jedi Master

star 1
    Anyone into the Matrix story?
  13. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    For the Agents earpieces, I got an idea from what I saw at CosMas last Sat.

Get one of those ear rubber plugs (used for Firing Range one, selling at $1/pair) and one of those spiral rubber thinging some people like to attach to the wallet and pants. Attach one end of the spiral rubber to the hole in the centre of the ear plug, place the spiral rubber to behind your ear and the other end (usually with this clip) to inside your shirt collar. And u got an Agent Earpiece for about $5. :p
  14. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    An easier/cheaper way to get another Agent earpiece is to cut your telephone wire ant stick it up your ear. ;)
  15. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The wires might be a little big IMHO. Well, mine is.
  16. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    My phone has no cord. :p
  17. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Repeating what I had posted at the Movie Outings Thread:

As stated in LIFE! today, backpage (L12):
    "Matrix Revolution start at same moment. . . . .Nov 5. . . .It will hit screens in Singapore at 9pm" :D
  18. G2Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    anyone knows hgow much that handphone costs? or how much a trade-in with a 8250 will be?
  19. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Argf!!! Thats my birthday and also my Malay o's. ARGH!!!
  20. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    > anyone knows how much that handphone costs? or how much a trade-in with a 8250 will be?

The ones they used in Reloaded? If I'm not mistaken, it's not sold readily here and can't be used here. Something about the GSM?

The ones they used in The Matix may pop up in some old handphones shops. My elder brother have it in his drawer (he used to use it B4 he moved to Australia) and it was 2nd hand.
  21. xeno_kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yup, me grandpaps gave me the old Matrix phone.
  22. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Yazid - You can go out and watch Revolutions after your O's mah. ;) Chinese Os are on the 7th... well, at least they're not on the 6th. :p
  23. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Anyone can be Agent Smith? :p

Ps: You will get an even better Neo this Matrix Revolution Outing. :D I haven't seen his costume yet but it sounds very promising. I'll be Neo again next year after I cut my hair, get the proper accesories and get my Coat fixed (so it really have a skirt and closes on the correct side!)

Pss: Can someone sponsor me a lot of Vinyl? :D
  24. xeno_kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    How much vinyl ? Black or Brown ? :p
  25. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry guyz, can't go costuming for matrix this year. No money liaoz. Still got my frodo to upgrade. (BTW who can help me sew new elven cloak :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.