main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Meaning of Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PadawanEmily, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    The Story:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

There is no emotion; there is peace.
    There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
    There is no passion; there is serenity.
    There is no death; there is the Force.

Written when the first Jedi were formed this was written on a piece of stone. It was written by a group of young people who found a way to command the force. Under the leadership of Jenna Miller a young scoundrol and a couple of her friends to find out why and what they were meant to do the the force and what it really means to be a jedi.

The Rules:

No God-Modding
    Stay true to the character and the star wars Universe
    Abid the TOS
    Innapropriate behavior or uncalled for comments, flaming, trolling, or baiting shall result in a report to Naboosprincess
    Above all, have fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Race:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Skin Color:
    Homeworld:
    Saber Type:
    Force Abilities: Class/Blade Color: (Jedi Guardian/Blue, Jedi Consular/Green, Jedi Sentinel/Yellow)
    Bio:

Note: When we have a good amount of characters and players ( 7 or so) we can start :)

NP edit: Locking at the author's request. I believe you all can look for a sequel to be posted soon.

2. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Name: Charisma Ysang
    Sex: Female
    Race: Human
    Hair Color: Brown long
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin Color: Peach
    Homeworld: Dantoine
    Saber Type: Double sided
    Force Abilities:Basic
    Class/Blade Color: Gaurdian blue
    Bio: Charisma has lived on dantoine all her life and now is a jedi, thats about it

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Name: John Vandar
    Sex: Male
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin Color: White
    Homeworld: Dantooine
    Saber Type: Dual Blades
    Force Abilities: Basic, heal
    Class/Blade Color: Jedi Guardian/Blue
    Bio: John Vandar was born on Corouscant, and went away to Dantooine at the age of 10 for a trip. While they were there, they decided to stay becasue they found a special talent in John. Now he is a jedi, extremely skilled with a lightsaber

4. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    Name: Neb Regoe
    Sex: Male
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Blue
    Skin Color: Olive
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Saber Type: Dual linking blades
    Force Abilities: Basic, but can perform the very early stages of lightning, or shock as its known in KOTOR
    Class/Blade Color: Jedi Consular/Green
    Bio: Abandoned as an infant he was picked up by a band of thieves who he stayed with til he was 15. He left the thieves and has been a wanderer who now is a Jedi.

5. 1baldwookie

1baldwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Name: Auron Legalt

Sex:M

Race:Kel Dor

Hair Color:none

Eye Color: black

Skin Color: orange

Homeworld: coruscant

Saber Type: dual

Force Abilities: basic(push/pull/jump/speed)heal
    whilrwind

Class/Blade Color:Jedi Guardian/Blue

Bio:Auron grew up on Coruscant as a normal Kel Dorian child. Found out that he has a "unique gift" at age 11.
    Since then has been practicing his force training and looking for others with the same abilities.

6. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Name: Jenna Miller
    Sex: Female
    Hair Color: Shoulder length blonde hair.
    Eye Color: blueish greenish
    Skin Color: Caucuasion
    Homeworld: Tattoine
    Saber Type: Knight
    Force Abilities: All basic, force lightning, she has very limited healing powers.
    Class/Blade Color: (Jedi Guardian/Blue, Jedi Consular/Green, Jedi Sentinel/Yellow) Blue
    Bio: Jenna never knew her parents and never wants to. She has some anger in her. Left on Tattoine she learnt to live by herself and look out for herself. She met some friends when she turned 16 and they got enough money to get off the stupid planet. When they met Markro Slondro and told them about the Jedi they were interested. They read the code, She is one of the many talented of the groups. But has much anger in her.

On the other hand. It's about a band of Jedi ( cause they are thin as it is) and they will see how abiding the rules will turn to one side and not abiding them can turn in a very different dirrection.

7. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    ooc::What is the Timeline for this RP Em?::

Name:Jason Lightbringer
    Sex:Male
    Hair Color:Dark Blond/short, messy
    Eyes:Blue
    Skin Color:Tanned(white)
    Homeworld:Correlia
    Saber Type: Primary=Dual Sabers that join at the hilt.
    Secondary=Dual Phase saber(can lengthen to double)
    Force Abilites:All basic, weak telekenetically. Has Force Absorbtion, some healing, and has shown potential for Command Meditation.(Ability to command through force. Battle meld and sense on a large scale-ala-Jacen Solo in NJO, others)
    Class/Saber Color:Guardian/ Pimary=Blue, Sec= Crystaline.
    Bio:Jason exceeds at all things physical, is a extrmely talented duelist and Martial artist.

8. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    GM: It's about 3000 years before TPM

9. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    You forgot to give yourself force abilities emily.

10. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    OCC: Thanks. I have decided to start it. We have 6 members which i totally didnt expect. It scared me..Lol. So let's start :D Remember have fun .

IC:
    Jenna walked in from her ship. She looked around her and then walked, she had her head up, she had just got back from a mission that went terribly wrong. Make Peace, what does that solve?, she asked her self. She continued walking past many things, when she saw her master she bowed and gave him the sword. ?I found it master. It ...was hard. But I did.? Her master nodded and Jenna walked past him rolling her eyes. She was tired of this. The code. She was looking up at it, a piece of stone. A crappy bit of stone at it. ?Why should we follow something some rebel?s wrote?? She shook her head and started to walk outside.

Tag: Anyone

11. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC: Are we all like, neighbors, or in the same compound, or in the same village, or what?

12. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Thats a good question. And whats goin on?

13. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    OCC: We are all in basically the same "village" or compound as you put. But..you can come from a different compound.

14. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Will the Jedi have some type of enemy to face in this RPG?

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

15. 1baldwookie

Apr 26, 2004
    IC: Auron got out of his ship and headed for the jedi enclave. It would be nice if I could do more than errands for my master.. he thought.

Once inside he noticed jenna strolling along in that very familiar walk of "life is boring".
    Auron then casualy sneaked up behind her and said;
    "you look like your having fun"

TAG:Emily/Anyone

16. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Charisma sat on a rock meditating whilst also using the force to chop up some carrots with aknife she was levitating. a bird squarked and she lost all concentration. "Oh darn." she said as the knife fell to the floor. "hmm its anough anyway." she said looking at the huge pile of chopped up carrots

17. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    -IC-Jason Lightbringer-

*Jason came running back into the compound, sweaty but feeling satisfied and exilerated from his 15km run. He sighed as he began doing cool down exercises*

Tag:Any

18. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    OCC: Inside the Jedi, there are people who are slowly heading to the darkside, adn There are people on the planet that they are stationed that are starting a war against the Jedi and the Republic

IC:

Jenna looked up. "I'm hoping that was a joke" she said looking at him. "I just got back, and i'm lucky i'm alive, and i'm not even joking" She said. "How are you doing?" she looked at him, her eye still on the code.

Tag:Auron

19. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC:
    John entered the enclave listening intently on auron and jennas conversation. He felt the same way as Jenna. He wants to have adventure instead of staying on this boring rock.

20. 1baldwookie

Apr 26, 2004
    IC:"good if you dont count the life under lock-down part of being a jedi. Sometimes I wish I could just do things the way I want to. Does that seem selfish to you?"

TAG:Emily/anyone

21. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    *Is meditating and waiting for something to do*

22. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    IC:

Jenna nodded. "I think we should be obident. No one likes going around doing what you want. You need someone to tell you. But My master thinks that getting small things are something to do. I don't agree."

Tag: All

23. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Do we all have masters or are some of us masters?
    If we have masters then whos mine?

24. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    OCC: Well Since no one has actually decided to be a master...That's what you'll have to choose. Most of us are Padawan's anyway

25. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Can i be a master?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.