main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Meaning of Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PadawanEmily, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Fayn

Fayn meditated as he heard Yohan talk to him. At first his insticts told him no, but he thought more about it and decided to reply. //Of course you can Yohan, I'm outside the academy, near the ancient graves.// Fayn waited for Yohan to get there, maybe a partner would do good.

"Why do you resist? Why do you fight the hatred building in you? I can feel it. Feel it like the wind on my face. Do not resist the hatred and the anger, it is were the source of your true power is,"

Fayn turned around, not as startled as expected. He had sensed the darkness growing closer, he hadn't realized how close to the truth he was.

"The hatred isn't building in me....it is attacking me. Hatred and anger give you temperary power, but cloud your mind at the same time....like a dog with rabies. The darkside will win over you eventually, and kill you."

tag Yohan and Trio

2. Ewok15

Ewok15 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2002
    ic: Felix

//Yes...he has proved to be of no further use to me...kill him.//

Yohan let his charged up force lightning fligh towards Nemisis. He then jumped toward him, ignited his lightsaber and started slashing at him.

tag Nemisis

ic: Yohan

[i]//Of course you can Yohan, I'm outside the academy, near the ancient graves.// [/i]

Yohan heard the words. He walked outside toward the ancient graves and saw another standing next to Fayn.

Yohan felt the darkness surrounding this character. Yohan ignited his lightsaber and went to stand next to Fayn.

tag Fayn,Trio

3. 1baldwookie

1baldwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    OOC:Zame, arent you controlling DartNemisis' characters?

4. GilferdTheDirector

GilferdTheDirector Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2004
    OOC : oops, totaly didnt see yohans post, now i will edit.

IC : Trio

"The hatred isn't building in me....it is attacking me. Hatred and anger give you temperary power, but cloud your mind at the same time....like a dog with rabies. The darkside will win over you eventually, and kill you."

Trio saw the other jedi enter the enclave, with his lightsaber ignited. He decide to ignore him for the time being.

"Wrong young jedi. The darkside will only win over you if you are weak. You are no weakling. You could master this power, force it to obey you! This power is everlasting! Temperary? How is this temperary? This power lasts forever, and those who reign supreme and master if last along with it! Your hatred is building, your denial does nothing to stop that. Its attacks can only mean that it wants to you to rule it! It needs a master! This power is unimaginary! My mind is unclouded and unshrouded by this power. If anything, I think more clearly than ever before!!"

Trio could feel the swell of power fill his innerbones, fill everything he was. How could this fool not want this power?

His mind was intruded by a sudden booming voice inside his head, that rattled him to the bones.

//Good. I trust that you will not. I know of a way you can bring him to his knees. Find a ysalimir if you are near the grove, they dwell on trees and can stop the flow of the force within 10 meters. If you can discreatly place one on him...//

Trio sent his reply.

//Master, there is now another. I may need asitance, that I may be assured victory.//

TAG : Fayn, Auroun, Yohan

5. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Fayn

Fayn looked at Yohan who had recently arrived. "I am glad you have come just now." Fayn said as he eyed Trio.

"Wrong young jedi. The darkside will only win over you if you are weak. You are no weakling. You could master this power, force it to obey you! This power is everlasting! Temperary? How is this temperary? This power lasts forever, and those who reign supreme and master if last along with it! Your hatred is building, your denial does nothing to stop that. Its attacks can only mean that it wants to you to rule it! It needs a master! This power is unimaginary! My mind is unclouded and unshrouded by this power. If anything, I think more clearly than ever before!!"

"your mind is clouded by it, it is you who does not see it....Nothing is forever. The Darkside feeds off of your anger and greed, poisoning you making you feel invinsible. Like all others before you, it will eat away at you, take control of you." Fayn said as he gripped tight hold of his lightsaber.

ooc: Ewok15, you used Yohans name instead of Felix on your post :p . and yes, I am controlling DarthNemisis's players. I believe Master Vandar is having a conversation with Master Renn Bar, and I am confused about Nemisis. wasn't he chasing Rydish, or somebody else? Anyways I thought that he was coming back either today or tomorrow so I thought it would be best to leave it alone, incase he was already back.

6. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    IC: Renn-Bar

//Yes I believe that too. He is here somewhere. We must find him. Meet me in the council room."// He sent through the force.

//"Okay John, Master Renn-Bar is on his way."// Renn-Bar said through the force.

" Geoff, come with Master Renn-Bar, we will need you." Renn-Bar said to Geoff.

" Yes, Master Renn-Bar. Where are we going?" Geoff asked Renn-Bar.

" Were going to the Council room." Renn-bar said as they walked to the council room.

Minutes Later...

* Renn-Bar and Geoff walked into the council room.*

" We are here John." Renn-Bar said to Vandar.

Tag: Vandar

7. 1baldwookie

Apr 26, 2004
    IC:Auron turned to Rydish.

"I sense an empending battle near the grove. I'm sure you have sensed it as well. I want you to go and turn the tide of battle...my apprentice."

He grinned and stood to his full height.

"I shall soon join you myself. Go now."

TAG:Rydish

8. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry i was gone. Whats happening? Why is Felix attacking me? Is Auron mad at me?

9. 1baldwookie

Apr 26, 2004
    OOC: read, read, and read agian you will be up to speed.

10. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Um...Why is Rhydish your apprentice? I thought Nemisis was going to be, since he did defend you, and he was the second dark jedi?

11. 1baldwookie

Apr 26, 2004
    OOC:well I never said that you were my apprentice and since so many more made dark jedi I kinda tested them all and picked one.

12. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I sound like I am complaining but i don't understand, so how did I fail?

13. Shint_Sattare

Shint_Sattare Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    IC: Rydish, Dark Jedi Enclave

"I sense an empending battle near the grove. I'm sure you have sensed it as well. I want you to go and turn the tide of battle...my apprentice."

Rydish's heart began to race at those words, "My Apprentice," was what he had been called.

Auron stood at his full height, "I shall soon join you myself. Go now," He said.

"Yes...My Master," With this, Rydish took off through the hole in the ceiling. He flew at full speed towards the beings he felt through the force. One was like him, dark and powerful, filled with hate. The other two were light, blinded by there self-righteousness.

As Rydish approached, he dove and used the force to speed his descent towards the three. He flew straight at Yohan so that Trio could fight Fayn one-on-one. That was, after all, the job Trio had been sent to do.

Rydish neared Yohan from above and behind, ignited one blade of his lightsaber at the last possible moment, and pointed it at his enemy's lower back.

TAG: Yohan

14. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: NEmisis

Nemisis sensed the lightning coming, so he ignited his lightsaber and blocked the bolt. He regretted the decision to give him back his saber. "What are you doing? We are partners here." He was shocked that a dark jedi was attacking him. He blocked one slash after the other. He jumped up in the air and flipped over him, posing in a stance. "Stop this. We are all here to stop the jedi. Not to fight eachother. And I did not fail, Master. He tricked e. He tricked all of us."

Tag: Felix, Auron, other dark jedi

IC: Vandar

Vandar sensed Renn-Bar and Geoff coming. He turned around. "Hey. You guys have sensed the dark side right? What do you think we should do? I think we should form a strike team, and attack them. That's the only way to stop them. But I have a feeling we are becomming outnumbered."

Tag:Renn-Bar, Geoff

15. Ewok15

Dec 1, 2002
    ooc: whoops :p Meant to say Felix, not Yohan, lol

"Stop this. We are all here to stop the jedi. Not to fight eachother. And I did not fail, Master. He tricked e. He tricked all of us."

Felix turned around.

"It's not my choice to decide. Auron has commanded that I rid of you. So rid of you, I must."

With that Felix went after Nemisis, making a slash at his head.

[i]"I am glad you have come just now." [/i]

"Don't worry about it Fayn. I'm sure we can take him. 2 vs 1. We will surely defeat this dark jedi."

All of a sudden, he felt someone come from behind. A dark presence. He quickly turned around and saw a lightsaber coming right at him towards his lower chest. He quickly blocked the attack.

"My my, another friend of the darkside I'm guessing." Yohan smirked.

tag anyone at grove

16. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Fayn

Fayn watched as Yohan deflected Rydish's lightsaber. Fayn ingnighted his own in case of attack by both the dark Jedi.

//Master Vandar, Geoff, Renn Bar, come quickly to the burial grounds. More Sith attack.//

With that Fayn waited for Trio to attack, or stood by incase Yohan needed help.

tag all

17. GilferdTheDirector

GilferdTheDirector Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2004
    IC : Trio

Trio watched as the birdman vaulted himself at the newly enterd jedi. He then proceeded to observe further as Fayn ignited his lightsaber, ready for Trio's attack. Without giving Fayn any chance to react, Trio vaulted himself high into the trees, with alittle help from a force jump. He landed swiftly on a branch, and began his search for what master had called a "ysalimir". He looked around, having no clue what this thing would look like, when he felt all knowledge, all power drain from him. He had been cut off from the force. He looked around, and saw something. It was the source of his cut from the force. He picked it up and waited for the young foolish jedi to join him in the trees.

Tag : FAYN

18. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Fayn

Fayn seen Trio jump into the trees. Something told Fayn not to go in there. Yohan may need help anyways. Fayn turned towards the two and charged at Rydish. First he swung low and force pushed him towards Yohan, then swinging at his head.

tag all

19. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    IC: Renn-Bar

Vandar sensed Renn-Bar and Geoff coming. He turned around. "Hey. You guys have sensed the dark side right? What do you think we should do? I think we should form a strike team, and attack them. That's the only way to stop them. But I have a feeling we are becomming outnumbered."

" Yes we should send a strike team." Renn-bar replied.

Then he heard Fayn through the force. //Master Vandar, Geoff, Renn Bar, come quickly to the burial grounds. More Sith attack.//

" John quick we must go to the burial grounds. There are Dark Jedi attacking Fayn and Yohan. Quick Geoff come with us." Renn-Bar said as he belted out the door. Geoff and Vandar closely behind him.

Tag: Vandar

20. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: Vandar

"I know, I sensed it too. Let's go."

He ran out to the burial grounds. Before he got there he sent a message out to all the jedi.

All jedi. There is another attack at the burial grouds. Go there now.

Vandar, Renn-Bar and Geoff reached the burial grounds. He saw yohan, Fayn, and one dark jedi.

"Rydish!" Vandar said in surprise as he walked up to see who the dark jedi was. "What are you doing?"

tag:All at burial grounds

IC: Nemisis

He blocked the blow from Felix. He did another back flip and said, "What does he want me daed for?" He ran after Felix. He went for a slash at his legs.

Tag:Felix. any

21. Ewok15

Dec 1, 2002

"What does he want me daed for?"

Felix easily blocked the strike at his legs.

"I thought that was obvious. Auron gave you orders. You failed, now you pay the consequences."

Felix gave a shot of force lightning towards Nemisis and then jumped in the air and came down slashing at him.

tag Nemisis

Yohan saw Fayn come slashing at Rydish. But where had the other character gone?

All of a sudden Vandar, Renn-bar, and Geoff entered the burial area.

"You two now have no chance at winning. Us 5 vs. you 2. Just give up now." Yohan said

tag anyone at burial ground

22. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

"I thought that was obvious. Auron gave you orders. You failed, now you pay the consequences."

"I did not fail. He tricked me as he did you and Auron.

Nemisis jumped out of the way of the force lightning, and blocked the slash at him. He held it there so he could say what he had to.

"Auron doesn't know waht he is talking about. He is Foolish. He doesn't know true power. Me and you on the other hand." He said that slashing at Felix's face, holding it there, "We know what true power is. We could over take him, and rule ourselves. We don't need noone to rule over us."

Tag:Felix, any other who is watching

23. Ewok15

Dec 1, 2002

"Auron doesn't know waht he is talking about. He is Foolish. He doesn't know true power. Me and you on the other hand." He said that slashing at Felix's face, holding it there, "We know what true power is. We could over take him, and rule ourselves. We don't need noone to rule over us."

Felix easily blocked the attack from Nemisis.

"An interesting proposal Nemisis. Do you really think we can beat him?"

Felix kept his saber at the ready in case this was a trap from Nemisis

tag Nemisis

24. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

"An interesting proposal Nemisis. Do you really think we can beat him?"

"We may be able to. We should try to trick the jedi. Tell them how horrible it is on the dark side, and that we want to be accepted back. Then when we finally take down Auron, we will kill the jedi. It's risky, but it may work. And don't you want power? Don't you want to be in control?"

Nemisis was hoping this would work. It looked like it would. He kept his lightsaber up, in case of an attack.

Tag: felix

25. Ewok15

Dec 1, 2002

"Sounds like a plan Nemisis. Lets move quickly to the jedi Enclave then. I'm sure that you know the way?" Felix asked.

tag Nemisis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.