1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

The meaning of life

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by J-Plus, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-Plus Jedi Youngling

I think... you see the earth, a planet filled with people, obtaining...stuff but in a minimal way. Is it the destiny for one person to get EVERYTHING from every planet to achieve the maximum effect... I call these the stryker boys just like from my movie... so then at the end ONE person gets everything as in the maximum things (like the best videogames movies, and music) in the most minimal way. It is logically coherent. Then the planet gets destroyed and this person would have a new history and have this old 'planet history'in his past... what do you think?

Doesn't seem like a Senate-worthy topic, but I can be contact via PM if you have an idea to make it one.
  2. DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus

star 6
  3. Raven Administrator Emeritus

star 6

Fail troll is ____?
  4. J-Plus Jedi Youngling

I left something out because it's offensive but I may as well be an intellectual about it and discuss it. You have these different races on the planet defined in terms of their attractiveness. Then is there an error in allowing less attractive individuals from these races couple with more attractive individuals from other races? I exploited this error and I had this dream and so I might be this singular figure to get the 'max things' from what I call Ultraworld and have the planet terminated in it's function. It is now a void so to speak... bring on the next planet to get the next individual for Ultrworld... in space...
  5. J-Plus Jedi Youngling

No as I see it Ultraworld would be filled with stargirls and/or very 'pretty' 11 year old boys which I don't mind....
  6. Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One

star 8
    [image=http://www.seattle-geekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/I_UNDERSTAND_COMPLETELY.jpg]

Also, great first post.
  7. J-Plus Jedi Youngling

What are you trying to do make fun of me? But I'm better looking than most of you other guys. So I have the last laugh... okay. Shut up.
  8. Darth_Maestro Force Ghost

star 4

One is enough on this planet...
    [image=http://www.justinbieberoriginal.com/wp-content/gallery/justin/justin-bieber.jpg]

9. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Got laid off from McDonalds' or something, dude?
  10. Darth_Tarkus Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm thoroughly confused...and a bit creeped out.
  11. GirlAnachronism Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Are you seriously on acid?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.