main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Meeting on the 27th

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by WeyrleaderZor, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeyrleaderZor

WeyrleaderZor Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2006
    Ok, first of all here (see link) are the directions to our house in Sherwood. Anyone needing help with them can PM myself or nlrtrooper and ask us; We'll be glad to help. :)

Second, seeing as there is little business to cover with the officer elections and the recent voting results being settled and announced on the forums here we figured that we'd make this more of a social gather meeting after whatever new business is settled.

We will be providing Cheese dip and chips. If anyone else would like to bring snacks or drinks and such please feel free to pitch in. Please post what you are planning to bring in this thread so everyone will know what is being brought (so we don't wind up with half of us all bringing the same thing).

Additionally, if you have a game you would like to play please bring it along. We can set up the living room for a movie or two, and we have table space for a couple of games to be played.

We look forward to seeing everyone and having a great time.

And, of course, "May the force be with you."

Meeting Information
    Directions to our house (PDF File)
    Meeting Time: Starts at 4:00 p.m.
    Ending Time: Whenever. ;)

Where? See the linked PDF File ;)

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    I'll do my norm and bring drinks. I can't fit an ice chest in my Jeep, so we'll have to work something out about ice or cups or something? Maybe I could just drop them off at your place on like Friday or something.

Business to be covered will be any questions about elections and the new and improved by-laws.

See you there.

3. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Ok, I've saved the directions to My Documents. I can delete it after the meeting if I should.

@};-

4. WeyrleaderZor

WeyrleaderZor Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2006
    Our fridge has an ice-maker. We can empty that into something and let it refill the tub in there with more ice and that should be plenty for what we should need. It holds a good amount of ice in it, and it is always making more as it gets drained.

As for cups, I don't know how many we've got, but we do have some plastic or paper cups around here somewhere from our summer BBQ's and what-not that we can use. If anyone wants to bring those kinds of things, that would be wonderful too (IE: Paper plates, Napkins, & Cups, etc).

Edit: We've got just short of two dozen cups. So unless we're looking like we're gonna have a lot of people (I would love to have a lot of people at our meetings eventually) we're good there. ^_^ And I am sure we've got enough paper plates and napkins... so scratch those - unless someone just wants to spare us using all our stash of these. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.