The Meeting

Discussion in 'San Joaquin Valley, CA' started by xdarthsmithiousx, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
    I just wanted to thank everyone for being so welcoming last night at the meeting. It was very fun, and I am excited on everyting mentioned, especially the lightsaber training that Charles's mentioned. Anyway, thanks again. -Jerry
  2. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
    I was in a hurry writing that, I meant to write Charles mentioned it, not Charles's, I am not illiterate, ahahha.
  3. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I am glad you could make the meeting. We don't usually have so much "paperwork" that needs to be talked about. We take our lightsabres very seriously. In fact, I am having trouble keeping the Count from carrying it with him everywhere.

Golda

It is a great looking sabre, however.
  4. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    indeed. and tell him it's getting a little warm for the high boots as well. but i can tell he totally fancies himself in full black now, so good luck with that... although black pretty much favours everyone, so perhaps that's another selling point for the sith: "come to the dark side, our clothes are *cool*..."

and let's not forget the cookies, and, um, the other stuff. ;)

5. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    getting back to the posted topic, also i meant to say: jerry and liz, it was cool to meet you both and we do hope you hang in there with us- like mother palaptine said, it's not always that dry. (i take her word for this, as that was only my 2nd real meeting?)

and it was great to have josh and tarah (sp?) show up too! i have really gotten to like hanging out with you guys.

hope to see you all again soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.