main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One The member berries are getting old.

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Jason79, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason79

Jason79 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    Anyone else getting tired of seeing X- wings, Tie fighters and the Falcon in every star wars movie since the disney purchase? Well excluding rogue one. Don't get me wrong. I've loved all the excellent action scenes featuring these but the nostalgia trip has worn on me. Those vehicles were what made the original trilogy special no doubt but enough already! New designs please. Who's with me? At least the prequels had ships we'd never seen before. Okay i'm done ranting but seriously.

On other matters i just finished an entire film marathon in preparation for the last jedi on blu ray and did you know every single star wars movie has the word Galaxy somewhere in it? Some two or three times. Just thought that was neat. Wonder if that just happens or if it's on purpose?

A few examples.

I can't believe there's still slavery in the galaxy. "padme" EP 1
    With these new battle droids we'll have the finest army in the galaxy! EP 2
    Once more the sith with rule the galaxy! Sidious EP 3

Anyway you get the idea. Funny huh? I know they do the line "I have a bad feeling about this" on purpose but didn't realize about Galaxy until recently.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Well then, considering this forum is exclusively for discussing Rogue One at the moment, I'll go ahead and lock this.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.