main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The merits of the fast food industry

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Darth_Jeremy, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Yeah . .. I haven't eaten fast food in five years. Its fat fried fat-- have you ever tried eating a hamburger from Burger King after going without for 2 years? Its absolutly horrible . . . because grease is a lubricator. Have you ever seen a hot dog before it was dyed? They're white and its nasty!

And do people really think that they use grade-A meat in McDonald's hamburgers? They use the leftovers-- you know, parts from the lip and maybe the leftover foot,ect. If fast food has any pros, its cons make it irrelevant.

2. chibiangi

chibiangi Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    I think some people really need to read snopes.com because the same urban legends keep being repeated over and over.

3. obhavekenobi78

obhavekenobi78 Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    Check out this urban legend!

Oh wait, that's real. ;)

By the way, I would be curious to know how many of you heard of this recall.

4. ADMIRALSPUZZUM

ADMIRALSPUZZUM Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    Hmm, I do not eat fast food that often. I will eat McDonalds about maybe twice every 6 months? I eat A&W (a Canadian burger place) more frequently more like 3 times every 4 months. Heh, but stuff that is greasy, even from non-fast food restaurants, my body CANNOT handle it. It "leaves rather quickly" if ya know what I mean. So I try to avoid fast food. I DO eat hamburgers and such, but usually homemade (YUM).

I mean, there is no way your food can be absolutly safe and "perfect". Food will always have some sort of bugs in it, whether they be natural or some sort of pesticide. And pah, anyway, what do you think our ancestors ate? I bet our food is a lot safer and cleaner then what my German ancestors were eating in say the 1600's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.