main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The mess TCW caused involving Bounty Hunters

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by General Immodet, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakingStarWars

MakingStarWars Jedi Master star 4

Oct 20, 2008
    Regarding Dengar, the whole "swoop bike race" motif is kind of lost on me. Those aren't bandages on his head. The whole story was working on explaining why he has a bandaged head, which he doesn't.

As you can see on my blog here, he has a hood/mask as depicted in The Clone Wars: http://walkingcarpet.tumblr.com/image/46005306419

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Mess...What mess?!

Here is what I think.

About the first post:
    - If the show was not ended then we could have seen the Bossk and Boba fallout.
    - Didn't most things in the starting post happen after the war?!
    - What does Zam Wessel appear in the post above since she is not in the show?!

TCW did portray the hunters as a nice lot of people, but you forget that there were instances that gave us such scenes like Sing shooting Castas in the face cause the latter was about to betray her.

There were not many traitorous moments with these people and most times, Bounty Hunters were shown to work together as a good team and not work against each other as some would expect.

I think the mentioned future arc about Bounty Hunters would have been THE Hunters arc that ended all these Bounty Hunter stories and set each of the hunters on their respective path in EU.

Ani501st likes this.
  3. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    I had absolutely no problem with Durge. I wish he would have shown up in at least one episode of the new TCW show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.