main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH The Midnight Shows: The Lineup....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jsp2000, May 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsp2000

jsp2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    Here's a question that we could all use for planning purposes this week. Actually two questions:

What theater are you seeing your midnight show at, and what time will you be getting there to wait in line?

I'm going with some friends to the Arena Grand, and the head of our line is planning on getting there around 3pm. Most of us will show up then around 10:30 (not cutting in front of people, mind you. Only our friend will stay at the front of the line if others are there.)

I realize this thread might be redundant in some ways to others, but it would be nice to know what everyone is doing.

GOOD LUCK WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!

2. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    I'll be at Easton - not sure when I'm going, possibly around 6 or 7pm. Going dressed in full armor, hopefully not the only one...

3. galen-kenobi

galen-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    We'll be at the Arena Grand around 10:30-11, perhaps earlier if the theatre has anything planned before the movie. I'll be in my Jedi costume, hopefully.

4. Darth_Stevious

Darth_Stevious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    I will be at the Marcus on Campus View (Screen #11). I am not sure what time I will be lining up, I was going to wait and see what time the other club members were going to be getting there, so I would actually know somebody.

5. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I'm going to get to the Lennox about 9:30 or 10.

6. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Lennox at about 4:30 pm with the rest of the OSU fan club...

7. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    I will be at Marcus Crosswoods Screen 11. Not sure what time I'll be lining up though.

8. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    Scratch my previous plans, I will now be at the Arena Grand. I should be arriving at around 7pm. Hopefully there are plenty of costumes, I'd hate to armor up and be the only one!

BTW...Anyone need two 12:01 showing tickets for Easton??? :D

9. jsp2000

jsp2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    FYI...the QFM96 screening of AOTC is at 7:30pm on 5/15, at the Arena Grand, so anyone that is there before that might face some confusion as the prize winner go into their screening. Just an FYI.

10. weirdojedi

weirdojedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    right there with the OSU fan club...around 4ish i think....

11. Vader1029

Vader1029 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2002
    I will be joining everyone at Lennox. I am going to wear full Jedi robes. See everyone there!

12. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    FYI: Anyone who is going to the Marcus 12:01 showings is welcome to carpool with the rest of us! A bunch of us are meeting at Colin's and my apartment at 7pm on Wednesday, and anyone who is interested in going can join us if they want. Just PM me for more info and directions! [face_clown]

13. Rewind

Rewind Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2001
    I'll be at the Lennox with my 10 friends. Don't know what time we will show up or if anyone else is in costume, but I'll be going as the tallest emperor around.

Matt

14. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    I think i am meeting up with everyone at Marcus at 7....still in costume??

15. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    I will be at the Lennox with the OSU guys.

Good luck everyone, and I hope we all enjoy the movie.

Fan reaction has been much more phenominal this time around. We should all really like it.

16. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    I'll be in costume amaunet :) Will you going as Admiral Daala or someone else?

17. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Will be coming as Daala (or a shorter version or her lol)

18. NeoJobe

NeoJobe Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    I am going to the 12:01 showing at Marcus Crosswoods, I'll probably be wearing my Darth Vader wants you! shirt, I got a white man's fro and will be with 9 other people playing a battery powered Nintendo GameCube in line, I think that I'm going to go up there around 9:30 10 o'clock. If you see me my name is grubb just tell me who you are and we'll let you in the super smash bros. Rotation.

19. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    [face_laugh] Looking forward to meeting you Amaunet and seeing your Daala costume. See you tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.